LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you have incontinence in your medical chart?

4 hours ago, Diapee underskirt said:

Well @Enthusiand @sparklezBear I survived my doctors appointment, used your guys’ advice and had a minor panic attack. But it went better than I expected it could. I used the truth as you both instructed. Leaving out unnecessary parts of the truth, told her it was a life long thing and I wore more and more and have been wearing for a year 24/7 and that I need it on the record for work/air travel/ and other medical visits. She asked me questions about mental health, skin care with rashes and things and if I was happy with using diapers as a solution. She was totally professional and very understanding and put it all on the record. It now says I have stress urinary incontinence! I did it. Thanks again everyone. It’s a relief I no longer have to worry about that part of things any more.

This made my day!!  You rock!

• Like 2

Yes, my incontinence is very much so in my VA medical records.  It's most certainly in my VA pharmacy records since I log in each month and click reorder supplies. :d My incontinence was documented when I started to have severe back issues before my second surgery some 20 years ago, then when I transferred all my medical from my civilian doctor to the VA, it was my VA doc who saw the notes and prescription for diaper. She was one of the ones who asked me about my ongoing incontinent issues and what my needs were.  Now I email my nurse, who takes care of it all for me.  

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Diapee underskirt said:

Well @Enthusiand @sparklezBear I survived my doctors appointment, used your guys’ advice and had a minor panic attack. But it went better than I expected it could. I used the truth as you both instructed. Leaving out unnecessary parts of the truth, told her it was a life long thing and I wore more and more and have been wearing for a year 24/7 and that I need it on the record for work/air travel/ and other medical visits. She asked me questions about mental health, skin care with rashes and things and if I was happy with using diapers as a solution. She was totally professional and very understanding and put it all on the record. It now says I have stress urinary incontinence! I did it. Thanks again everyone. It’s a relief I no longer have to worry about that part of things any more.

Congrats @Diapee underskirt :D 

From my experience, it's quite validating and freeing. No more worrying about it being something of question in any health setting.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, steveg said:

Yes, my incontinence is very much so in my VA medical records.  It's most certainly in my VA pharmacy records since I log in each month and click reorder supplies. :d My incontinence was documented when I started to have severe back issues before my second surgery some 20 years ago, then when I transferred all my medical from my civilian doctor to the VA, it was my VA doc who saw the notes and prescription for diaper. She was one of the ones who asked me about my ongoing incontinent issues and what my needs were.  Now I email my nurse, who takes care of it all for me.  

Wow @stevegthat’s incredible your new doctor was better. Sorry about your back pain. That sucks.

Do you think the female docs are more understanding? I switched all my providers to females and feel much better now, as a man, for a variety of reasons. 

• Like 1

female docs to more receptive to issues and the VA docs know most of us have been though hell medical LOL i have had 3 back surgeries in total and the back injury is service connected 

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, steveg said:

female docs to more receptive to issues and the VA docs know most of us have been though hell medical LOL i have had 3 back surgeries in total and the back injury is service connected 

Damn that makes a lot of sense. Y’all have been to hell and back in a lot of ways. Some compassionate care is the least the country should do for you. I salute you. 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I have an online nurse check up on me every month due to several of my diagnosis and she is directly associated to my primary doc, so suspect she updates my chart with what we talk about. She certainly reads it and communicates to my GP.  Yes, we have talked about my dribbling and daily use of pads on multiple occasions so I expect it is in my chart. She also knows about what I tell my urologist who is not directly involved with my GP, so that info also gets to my GP. I have been to my GP wearing pads, but considering I also see a urologist on regular basis, he no longer does a prostrate exam.  I have been to urologist wearing pullups most recently, and following some procedures, diapers he gave me to wear for  a couple weeks so it is certain to be documented.

These days, most everything that you have told anyone in medical field ends up in your medical chart!

• Like 1

YES, I have urge incontinence on my medical charts and my doctors know that I wear diapers permanently. It's on my medical records that I am required diaper. the insures pays for standart 120 diapers per month. I have all six month a urology healthy check up. Also is a enlargment of the prostata. Ich buy privat additional diaper with high capatiy for more securitiy outdoor and at night. I am fine with my condition of incontinence.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I have a neurogenic bladder and have it in my medical charts that I am urinary incontinent and wear diapers 24/7. A couple of my Dr.'s even prescribed them for me. I asked so I could try to get them covered by insurance to no avail. I was in the hospital for a few days a couple of months ago for heart arrhythmia. I told the nurses I am urinary incontinent and they saw it in my chart so they let me wear them. They even changed my diapers most of the time while I was in.

• Like 2

At first i was diagnosed with OAB  in 2012and tried some meds. But found diapers to work better for me an my lifestyle, and have been 24/7 since then. Now my charts say urinary urge incontinence, and IBS-D , and am prescribed diapers by my doctor. Because i am pretty much totally incontinent now.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

This is a great topic.  First two things I told my general doctor, I broke my back, and I use a catheter for incontinence.  That way I never have an issue getting antibiotics (and urine test) if a UTI comes up (not for a long while, thankfully).  The first part, my back, is true.  The catheter part though, is not.  

• 2 months later...

Yes it's in my records that ive got a neurogenic bladder and incontinent and that diapers or a foley is required .

i opt for a foley when in the hospital or have surgical procedures.

• 6 months later...