LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Your pet human

DailyDi

3 minutes ago, ValentinesStuff said:

I've never claimed to be human, and I have always hated macaroni and cheese!

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!! Hahahahahahahaha!!!!???????☺️?❤️

9 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Macaroni and cheese will satisfy any man!?????☺️??❤️ LOL!?? If you DON'T like macaroni and cheese, you're not human!??

If you don't like mac'n cheese you're not American*

Most people outside America has never tried it.

• Like 1

Have you ever had escargot??? It's is a French delicasy!!! 

There are many things we have in the US, which other countries or cultures never experiance. It seems that the simple dish if mac and cheese is one of them, in some places. 

There's Mac N' Cheese, and then there Mac N' Cheese!!!...  If yours comes from a box, I pity you. I prefer to make mine with Real Cheddar.. not "Dehydrated cheese product". Stuff that comes in boxes never taste "Right", Best I've had were all homemade, the one I got from a local'ish place called "Granny's Diner" had my favorite Mac N' Cheese, but I'm not sure they're even open anymore as "Granny" wasn't a spring chicken, and I was last there 7 years ago.

4 minutes ago, Nyte Kitsune said:

There's Mac N' Cheese, and then there Mac N' Cheese!!!...  If yours comes from a box, I pity you. I prefer to make mine with Real Cheddar.. not "Dehydrated cheese product". Stuff that comes in boxes never taste "Right", Best I've had were all homemade, the one I got from a local'ish place called "Granny's Diner" had my favorite Mac N' Cheese, but I'm not sure they're even open anymore as "Granny" wasn't a spring chicken, and I was last there 7 years ago.

I absolutely agree with everything you just said buddy!????????☺️???❤️???

What about what comes out the other end? Do you potty train your boyfriend, or keep him in diapers? And what if he doesn't do well on pellets or wetfood? I heard some are really late to wean in adulthood and impossible to house-train, so they need diapers and bottles...:6c40599601c3a1b365b5788b389356f4::feeding-the-baby-smiley-emoticon:

10 hours ago, Cute_Kitten said:

What about what comes out the other end? Do you potty train your boyfriend, or keep him in diapers? And what if he doesn't do well on pellets or wetfood? I heard some are really late to wean in adulthood and impossible to house-train, so they need diapers and bottles...:6c40599601c3a1b365b5788b389356f4::feeding-the-baby-smiley-emoticon:

I am sure there are people who would enjoy that!!!!??