LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Betty White has passed away.

Betty White died today?!?????? Oh God! This is a very sad day for my mom's generation!???? But it was her time. And may she finally rest in peace! Hope to see you soon Betty! Death is just the beginning of something far greater that lasts forever. Our home!??❤️???❤️???☺️

• Like 1

Very sad; in a few weeks she would've made 100. She lived a long life, and from what I've read, she died of natural causes, so I hope her passing was peaceful. She left a lasting legacy behind of a long and fruitful career, many memories and much beloved by her fans. 

• Sad 1

Derick of 'vice grip garage' on you tube rescued a 1970 white-on- white Cadillac Sedan de Ville that he Named Betty White, so she does live on in various places !! ?? 

Going to miss her, but we have plenty of fond memories of her that we can watch again and again. Two of my favorites were of course Golden Girls and the part she played in Lake Placid as the kindly lady feeding that giant gator/croc. At least she now gets to rejoin all her former costars now, I'm sure they been waiting for her.

• Like 1