LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Her Little Sister (update 08/06/22)

I'm glad to hear your sister is home. I agree that makes sense to care about before writing! 

That being said this is an interesting tale. Your writing is quite clear here. I'll be on the look out for more updates!

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Part 6: 

Paige sulked at the table, refusing to eat her vegetables or salmon or to participate in the conversation around her. Not that her input was really being asked. She wiped her still runny nose on the sleeve of her sweatshirt, and was met by Jake’s calm, jovial voice saying, “uh oh, someone thinks their sleeve is a tissue, huh, Paige?”.  Paige just glowered at him, the childish cadence rubbing a sore spot just now, but her mom reached out and cuffed her sleeve, folding the wet portion over until it was no longer exposed, reminding her calmly that “we don’t wipe our noses on our clothes”, before passing her a napkin. 

Paige begrudgingly reached out to take it, refusing to look her mom in the eye when she shifted forward in her seat, feeling the warm soreness in her bottom beneath the subtly crinkling goodnite. 

“So Paigey, are any of your friends here for the summer or are they mostly going to summer camp?”, Mia asked sweetly, bringing Paige back to the dinner conversation. What. A. B*tch. 

Page glared at her petulantly, before answering with as much condescension and sarcasm as she could muster, “no, MEEMEE, unlike you, MY friends are all adults. They haven’t been summer campers in years. Why, do you want to go to sleep away camp this summer?  I’m sure my mom and your daddy can arrange that for you, baby”

“Oh no, silly, I meant aren’t some of them camp staff?  I know that Renee Marsen mentioned to me that her daughter Julie and Karen Matthews were both working at Summer Glen this season”, Mia corrected laughingly, while Jake and Mae shared a silent look. 

“Paige, you have already earned yourself two consequences today, and you have only been home a couple of hours”, Mae said with that same measured calm.  Paige looked down and felt her cheeks warm at the memory of her mom spanking her less than an hour ago. “I think you should focus a little more on your own behavior and less on name-calling, young lady, don’t you?”, Mae asked, with a warning tone. “I’m sorry, Mia, what were you saying?”, she resumed, looking away from her daughter and towards her stepdaughter. None of the condescending authority tone carried over in the switch. Mia, it seemed, could do no wrong. 

“But she started it!  She was just teasing meeee!”, Paige whined, feeling the injustice more acutely than the receding warmth in her backside. 

“Paige, this is your second warning. If you don’t adjust your attitude, you can just go to bed. Maybe you’re overtired from the drive”, Mae said, not even giving Mia so much as a wagging finger. This was ridiculously unfair!!!  “And you’re going to have a very hungry night if that’s the case, because you are not having any dessert or snacks if you don’t eat your dinner”, Mae finished, adding insult to injury. 

Paige frowned down at her plate. This sucked. She didn’t want to eat this, she had honestly just been shuffling it around on her plate a bit so she could grab herself a bowl of cereal after the others had retired to the living room. 

“Are you sitting for the Marsens this summer then?”, Jake was asking Mia, and the conversation refocused on the adorable Marsen twins, George Marsen’s new car, and the various families for whom Mia worked. 

Paige, meanwhile, seethed. Babysitting wasn’t even a real job!  Pre-teen children could do it, so why was everyone acting like Mia was an adult and her some stupid kid when she was the one in college?  She pushed a forkful of green beans a bit too hard, knocking a few onto the pale linen placement beneath her plate. She used her fingers to scoop them back onto her plate, but there were dark oily spots where they had landed. 

Mia was still droning on about one of her charges, some stupid kindergartner who was having issues with her potty training since her baby brother was born. How hard was it to watch a freaking kindergartener?!  They were basically just more coordinated and verbal toddlers, what did Mia really even need to do, put on Barney and heat up Dino nuggets in the microwave?  As far as Paige was concerned, she could talk to her when she knew how hard it was to write a 20 page thesis in one night. 

Paige glanced up and saw her mother watching her silently, and she quickly made a show of piercing a bean and bringing it up to her mouth, chewing reluctantly before spitting it back out into her hand when her mom’s gaze had shifted away, and trying to subtly drop the mess under the table where Lox was begging. She glanced around and no one seemed to be paying attention to her anymore, so she carefully wiped her hands off on her leggings under the table cloth and resumed pushing the mess around a bit, every so often repeating this process with various parts of the dish until it looked like she had slightly picked at the meal. 

There. Now she could at least get something good for dinner once everyone was out of the way. And, she knew that her mom usually made her famous peach pie with homemade ice cream when Paige came home for summers, so dessert would be one thousand percent  better than this gross food. She resented that her mom thought that she could control what her adult daughter ate, as though she weren’t dealing with her own food needs on her own at college every other day that week. Simultaneously, she felt an odd sense of pleasure at the idea of these new rules and consequences. It felt like she really was a little kid, being told to eat her veggies or no dessert. Paige’s brain was not a simple place. If only it weren’t her mom making these decisions. 

“Paige?”, Jake was asking, eyebrow raised, hand outstretched questioningly. 

“Uh…? Oh yeah, I’m done, yeah. Here”, she said, thrusting her plate at the man, causing a few more green beans and some carrots to flop onto the placemat in front of her and onto her lap. “Oops”, she chuckled, reaching out to grab them with her fingers, then placing them onto the plate in Jake’s hands, set atop two others. “No Dad, you relax, I’ve got this stuff”, Mia said, swooping over and taking the plates out of her father’s hands and walking around to Mae to collect her utensils before disappearing into the kitchen. 

“Mm hmmm”, came a quiet cough from Paige’s right, as Jake sat back down. Paige looked over to see her mom, face expectant, gesturing towards Jake. “Uh… what?” Paige asked, rubbing her hands together to get the residual oil off. 

Sighing, Mae shook her head slightly, before saying, “thank you Jake”, and then repeating the sentiment as Mia came back into the room, drying her hands on a dishcloth. “No problem, honestly, I sort of like doing this kind of stuff”, Mia answered honestly, asking if anyone wanted some coffee before dessert as she had started a fresh pot. 

Jake and Mae both accepted the offer, but when Paige tried to say yes, even tacking on a begrudgingly mumbled “thanks”, her mom jumped in and shook her head. “Paige, I don’t think it’s a good idea for you to have caffeine this close to bedtime”, she explained dismissively, standing up to help Mia in the kitchen. 

This was getting ridiculous. She was an adult, not some little kid who couldn’t handle a coffee. Also, oh. My. God.  When this could not be her actual mom, but some character in a story she would write, she would be so much more amenable to such a line of reasoning. 

“Mom, I’m an adult, not a child!  I drink coffee at night all the time at school!”, she exclaimed, clenching her fists but trying to keep her cool. “And anyway, it isn’t even dark out yet!”

“Well honey, maybe that’s why you’ve been having your little night time problem”, Mae said meaningfully highlighting the last few words, “not to mention your horrendous sleep habits”. 

“Mooooooom!”, Paige whined loudly, blushing. How could her mom talk about her bedwettin-errr her fake bedwetting that is, at the table like that!  Though remembering the previous break and how openly her underpants had been discussed she realized that she shouldn’t be surprised. She was definitely glad she had said what she had earlier, so she could put an end to this alleged betwetting in the next few days after waking up, unsurprisingly dry. 

“Paigey, we don’t keep secrets in this family, and it would be hard for your dad and sister to help you if they didn’t know l. Not to mention that it would be impossible for them not to have noticed and heard you put on your childish drama earlier”, Mae said quickly and calmly. Paige shifted in her seat, sitting on her hands so she didn’t lash out and smack the table in frustration. She could feel the heat from her bottom through the slight thickness of the pull-up and stayed quiet. She didn’t know if her mom meant what had transpired in the bathroom or upstairs after. Oh god, she thought, of course they knew what had happened, how could they not have heard her mom spanking her and her yelping and crying as she was scolded between smacks. 

“Moooooom”, she whined again, though more quietly this time. “Speaking of”, Mae continued, as though Paige hadn’t spoken, “why don’t you go try to use the bathroom while we get dessert out”. And when Paige didn’t immediately get up, she crossed her arms and Paige jumped in quickly, saying, “mom, I don’t have to go. Really”.

Paige’s account wasn’t sufficient to convince Mae, however, who crossed her arms, and said in that same authoritative yet calm tone, “Paige Duncan, it is time for you to go sit and try to make. Do you need me to take you to the potty myself?”.  

That was enough to get Paige up and out of her seat, rushing off to the bathroom where she pretended to go before flushing and washing her hands and returning to the dining room. Before she could sit, Mae was summoning her to the kitchen with her name, though, and she shuffled her way into the room. 

Mae was scooping ice cream onto plates with waiting slices of peach pie, and Mia was stirring something at the stove.  She smiled kindly when Paige came in, but Paige just glared back until Mia returned to her task. 

“Yeah?” Paige asked guardedly, arms crossed over her flat chest. 

“Come here a second, honey”, Mae said, finishing the last plate and glancing over to see that her stepdaughter was still busy across the kitchen. 

When Paige was close enough, Mae quietly asked, “did you make it?”, before pulling Paige’s pants down a bit and feeling the padding of her goodnite. Paige wanted to whine, or slap her hand away, but she also wanted this over with before Mia turned around, and she knew her mom would persue this no matter what she said. 

“All dry, good job!”, Mae pronounced, still-mercifully-in a whisper, pulling Paige’s leggings back into place and patting her lovingly on the rear.  Mia still had her back to the scene, pouring the contents of the pot into a mug. Thank god, Paige thought, when her mom suddenly bent down scrutinizing her again. “Paige, what in the world have you done to your pants!?”, she asked, straightening again, and when Paige looked down she saw that there were smears and smudges of different colors where she had wiped the remnants of her chewed up dinner under the table. Her fingerprints were easy to make out and there were bits of what was unmistakably carrot and green bean ground into the fibers of the leggings. 

“Uh… Um, I think it’s from Lox jumping up on me”, Paige hedged, hoping her mom would mistake the fingerprints for tiny paw prints. 

“Paige, you have already gotten one spanking for lying tonight… do you want to change your answer before you earn yourself a second trip over my knee?”, Mae asked evenly.  Paige didn’t look up to see if Mia was watching, but she knew the girl could hear everything, all of this happening at a regular volume. 

“Uh… um, I guess it’s probably… Um… from my hands. I guess-I mean I must’ve w-wiped my hands on my pants”, Paige acquiesced. She hadn’t forgotten what her mom had said earlier and she felt guilty for lying, as small as it was. Her mom didn’t ask for any of this and here she was making things so complicated for her. 

“Oh Paige, I appreciate your honesty, but how in the world did you manage to make such a mess of yourself, Mae asked, wiping at Paige’s pants with a damp cloth. “Why was there so much food on your hands to begin with?  And didn’t I just give you a napkin earlier?” Paige blushed, trying to get away from the cold wipe, saying, “mom it’s fine, it isn’t a big deal”. 

Paige tried to slink out of the room as her mom relented and turned to pick up the dessert plates, but just then Jake came in and with a peck on Mae’s cheek, lifted two of the plates and all of the spoons. 

Mae smilingly lifted the last two plates, and started after him, Paige on her heels. She turned to her daughter just then and glanced into the kitchen behind her before shaking her head as though she was disappointed. 

What the hell now!? Paige wondered. Maybe Mia had spilled, she thought excitedly, though her mom squashed that hope quickly. “Paige, you could at least offer to help Mia with the coffees, you know”, Mae sighed, turning away only after Paige had muttered a forced, “um fine, do you need help?” to her smiling nemesis. 

“Oh Paige, sweetheart, that’s so thoughtful”,  Mia said, genuinely, before gesturing the smaller yet older girl over to the counter where four mugs were steaming along with a creamer and small dish of sugar. “You’ll be my big helper”, she added, sliding the carafe back onto the heating zone. 

Paige reached out for the handles of the closest two mugs sullenly, but Mia suddenly pulled her hand back, inspecting her fingertips with concern, before asking, “oh no, Paigey, did you burn yourself?”  

“Wha-no!”, Paige shot back, looking at the girl like she was crazy. Which she clearly was. She pulled her hand back and started to reach for the mugs again when Mia reached past her and picked up the creamer and sugar, holding them out. “Paigey, I’d worry a whole lot less about you spilling and burning yourself if you take these instead”, Mia said, looking genuinely concerned. “Do you think you can manage both of these?” She asked, placing them into Paige’s hands, and closing her fingers around them, adjusting her grip before letting go and picking up all four mugs with the practiced ease of a veteran waitress. “Wow, good job!”, Mia trilled, reminding Paige to “use your walking feet, okay?”.  

Clearly Mia spent too much time around babies, because she didn’t seem to be acting or teasing the girl intentionally, genuinely praising Paige for the mere act of walking while holding things. This of course lead the girl to overthink it all and jostle the creamer a bit too much, sloshing just a bit onto the floor.  She was thinking up a smarta$$ remark still when Mia interrupted with a patronizing, “Uh oh, slow down, Paigey”, adding, “don’t worry, I’ll clean that up in a sec, you’re doing great”. She smiled a bit despite herself, feeling redeemed from the spill. Damn straight she was doing great, it wasn’t easy to keep the creamer steady, as high as Mia had filled it, and she also had the rattling china top of the sugar dish to contend with. 

When Paige was finally seated at the table, pie in place, Mia handed out the mugs, placing one in front of Paige too. Maybe she had forgotten mom’s pronouncement, Paige thought smugly, reaching out and taking the mug, leaning in to get a whiff while all around her she heard niceties being exchanged. 

“What the hell is this?”, she spat out, realizing that it wasn’t coffee in front of her, but rather-

“Hot chocolate”, Mia pronounced with an expectant smile, while simultaneously, Mae stood up, hands on hips, frowning. 

“Language!  That’s strike three, young lady”, she said, pointing away from the table towards the stairs. 

“W-what?” Paige asked, genuinely confused. What the hell?  What had she even done this time!?  

“Mae”, Mia interjected, calmly, drawing her attention easily. “Paige earned two strikes for her attitude, not for her language, maybe we can give her a break?  It is her first night back after all…”. Paige frowned. She didn’t want Mia to defend her, she liked being able to hate her with an earned (okay, perhaps that was a stretch) vehemence without any baggage. But at the same time, she did want to eat this pie!

“Mia, you are too sweet, but Paige already earned a timeout for her language and her attitude and she has been nothing but rude to you all day. Isn’t it you who told me children need firm, consistent expectations and consequences when they act out, Mae countered. 

Mia shrugged, then averted her gaze, biting her lip. She looked, what?  Sad?  What the hell did she have to feel sad about, it wasn’t her being sent to bed without dessert!

“But moooooom!”, Paige whined, reaching out to pick up her spoon anyway, as her mom slid it away from her, pointing again at the stairs. “Bed”. 

Part of Paige wanted to reach out to grab the pie with her bare hand in an act of pure and delicious defiance, but then she thought about what her mom had said earlier in her room. 

________

Part 7:

Earlier:

“-I’ve just been having some be-um-night-time incontinence issues at school. I’m over it now, I just… just thought it would be a good idea- a mature choice, I mean, to wear my goodni- um the protection a few more nights with all the stress of coming home”, Paige finished breathlessly, glowing red. That seemed like a good explanation. A mature decision, everything under control, and an issue that very well could be entirely in the past… if she so wanted…

Mae stood and sat down next to her daughter on the bed, rubbing her back gently. “That sounds like a lot to deal with”, she said kindly, and added, “I’m proud of you for being so proactive and mature about your-the bed-night time issues”, she faltered, seeming to search for the next right thing to say.  “But… I’m still really confused and concerned about… the rest. What do the doctors at school say?”, she continued diplomatically. 

Paige wasn’t ready for that. She supposed she should have been, as familiar with fake and real bedwetting issues as she was from stories online, but somehow she hadn’t thought her mom would ask that. Should she lie or fess up?  The whole thing was a lie to begin with, she supposed, and if her mom brought her to a real doctor she was sure to be found out, and anyway, that would be way too much for her to handle.  

This was just a little fib, she reasoned, so her mom could feel less worried. Really, it was thoughtful of her she decided, as she said “Um… they, they said it was p-probably just stress f-from finals, an-and um… that iit wwould go a-away on its own”, Paige lied, laying the groundwork for her complete recovery. “A-and it has!  I haven’t um- haven’t… you know… wet the bed- in uhh… in over a week now”.

Mae looked thoughtful, and a bit sad. It was really sweet of her to worry about Paige so much, but she was starting to make Paige feel terrible about the whole thing. How could she have been so selfish and careless. Why couldn’t she just stop with all of this ABDL stuff?  She certainly had tried through the years, but it hadn’t really had any negative impact on her loved ones up to now. Now, she felt like a huge jerk for putting this on her mom, boxed into a corner or not. She deserved all of the consequences. She would probably feel better if her mom caught her in the lie right here and now and gave her every punishment she could think of. Paige knew she deserved it. But she couldn’t bring herself to tell the truth, not even to her mom, who she was sure would love and accept her and even try to understand her no matter what. She just knew her mom wouldn’t understand. That she would see Paige differently. And Paige couldn’t bear that. 

“You’re lying to me”, Mae said quietly then, and Paige nearly choked on her own tongue. She was blushing bright red and tears were forming in her eyes as her mom continued. “You said you have only been having these issues because of finals?”, she asked, and Paige jerked her head in a small nod, staring at her carpet. “And it is only bedwetting?”, she asked, prodding. Paige nodded again, a bit stronger. Wait, what part did she think Paige was lying about?

“Paige, if you’re wearing these diapers just in case for bedwetting, why were you wearing one this afternoon, and why”, she bent down so she could look her daughter in the eye, not unkindly, but genuinely asking, “do you have a wet spot in the middle of your diaper now?”  

Paige didn’t know what to say. So her mom had noticed the damp patch. What could she say, I dribbled just a bit, but then I was really aroused by the conflicting feelings I have about humiliation and diapers-I mean goodnites?  She decided on something in the middle, saying in almost a whisper, “I-I just… I was gonna take a a-nap when I got home”, she said. That would explain why she was wearing the pull-up at least. 

“And the wet spot?”, her mom asked quietly, rubbing Paige’s knee supportively. 

“Um… it’s not we-“ Paige began, then backtracked as she saw her mom’s eyebrow rise, “n-not that wet”, she corrected herself, earning the drop in her mom’s questioning brow. 

“Honey, I’m concerned that it’s wet at all. And I’ve seen your underwear, this isn’t the only accident you’ve had, is it?”, she asked. “Y-yeah it is!”, Paige promised, and Mae looked skeptical again. 

“Sweetie, I’m not mad at you. I can only imagine how hard all of this must be to deal with at your age. But you need to be honest with me. This is about your health. I know you’ve had some… bowel accidents, and I was clearing out your drawers for the summer and I noticed that all of your panties have a faint smell of amonia and”, Mae said, moving to the closet and bringing out a plastic shopping bag, “look at these and tell me that you aren’t having daytime accidents too”, Mae finished, holding a pair of white cotton panties out to Paige. They were hers, that was true, she recognized the various pairs in the bag and this one in particular, with the little stars, but she certainly did not recognize the faint yellow stains along the crotch and up into the butt of the fabric. She looked at the others, each one with the same degree of staining or even worse, and then her mom went to the closet and pulled another bag out, this one knotted on top, though Paige could still smell the unmistakeable (to an ABDL), scent of old urine as soon as it was in range. “I also found these”,  Mae said calmly, brandishing the bag, through which Paige could faintly make out a pair of jeans and what must be a pair of panties, though mold had begun to grow on both. “I’m afraid we’ll have to throw them out”, her mom said, almost apologetically, adding, “but if you need, we can go shopping and get you new ones… once we figure out your potty problems”, she added as an afterthought. “But you need to stop lying to me and be honest. How long has this been going on, and what did the doctors say specifically?  Did you tell them the full truth about your problems?  Or just the bedwetting?”, Mae pressed. 

“I-I…” Paige didn’t know what to say. She had no idea where all of the stains on these panties had come from. She had so many pairs of underwear that she could easily keep a stash here for breaks, as she did tend to change a few times throughout the day, being… a moist person as it were… so it was possible that some of these stains were very very old, though she could remember getting most of these panties, could remember her fixation with different styles and brands, her pattern phase and her pure white phase, her Aerie phase and her Fruit of the Loom and Target phases. And none of those had been all that many years ago. Certainly not long enough to reflect a time where she had accidents. But how then could the stains have appeared? And she felt crazy, wracking her brain to remember if she had left the wet pants bagged in her closet, but she had never actually wet herself in jeans… though now that she thought of it, she might have to remedy that this summer. 

“I-I don’t know what happened to these”, she said, gesturing to the moldy jeans and panties in the bag, pressing on. “M-maybe they got

wet somehow… like from the pool or shower or something, and I put them in the bag and f-forgot about them?”, she tried. It was as realistic a possibility as any, honestly, considering that she genuinely didn’t know how they got like that. 

“Paige, honey, you were in diapers long enough that I remember what stale pee pee smells like, and those”, she said, pointing at the bag, “are covered in stale pee pee”. 

“Um… I-I don’t remember doing that”, Paige said honestly. She wasn’t going to try to reason it out only to be shot down over and over again. “And I don’t think I did this either”, she continued, gesturing towards the underwear now in her lap. “I don’t think… I mean-I don’t think they had so many stains before… m-maybe there’s a leak in here or s-something”, she said lamely, honestly not sure what to say. 

“Mmhmm”. Mae intoned, looking sad and suspicious. She stood up and moved the chair back a bit, sitting down again facing the bed. “Paige, I’m not doing any of this to make you feel badly about yourself or to punish you. The new rules and consequences are here because I know that I failed you in some ways, and that I think you need a different kind of help growing up than I had given you before”.  Paige still resented the idea that her mom thought that she was somehow not mature enough, needed so much help still, but she waited it out, letting her mom finish. 

“I’ve really been trying to set you up for success with all of this, but when you earn a consequence it is meant to be an extra encouragement to associate with the mistake and to help you learn from your negative actions so you can do better moving forward. 

My therapist explained that our brains are wired a certain way based on a number of factors, but that we can help to prune away or reinforce synaptic connections based on repetition. It’s more complicated than all that, but do you understand why I put you in timeout earlier when you cursed and threw a tantrum, and why I couldn’t just let you quit when you broke the rules?  I don’t want to reinforce those kinds of behaviors and reactions for you by giving in. I want to help you learn to react in healthier ways”. 

Paige was surprised by Mae’s genuine tone and her fully-thought-out reasoning. It was embarrassing to think, but if she heard that about a little kid throwing a fit, she would certainly applaud the parent for their caring and reasonable method. Hell, maybe she did sometimes need help reacting in healthier ways, having a bit of a hair trigger at the best of times. Just… did it have to be so embarrassing?!, she thought. 

“So I’m going to give you a chance to tell me the truth about your potty training issues, and the full story about the doctors at school, and then we can handle your consequence for lying to me about your health”, Mae said kindly. 

Paige actually felt grateful to hear this, knowing that she deserved more of a consequence than her mother even knew. But she still didn’t know what to say about the potty training thing. Especially the doctor. She didn’t want her mom to worry, and she wasn’t having issues. She honestly didn’t know where all of the stains had come from. She didn’t want her mom to think she was lying about it though, or to take her to the doctor if she thought Paige hadn’t acknowledged her supposed issues fully, so she thought maybe she could bend her goodnite story just a bit to fit. All in the hopes of reducing the harm to her mother, and, Paige admitted to herself, to keep this in her control as much as possible. 

“I-I… you’re right”, Paige said, practically hyperventilating. “I h-Ave been ha-aving some… issues. B-but they-the doctors aat school, I mean-they ran um a bunch of tests and there… there weren’t any medical issues they could find. They just said th-that I had a small bladder and m-maybe some f-food sensitivities and th-that it might be stress related and I sh-should just wear protection until it w-w-went away. A-and it ha-as”, Paige stumbled her way through what she hoped was an adequate story to help her mom stop worrying and allow Paige to be “cured” ASAP. 

Mae was nodding, though she still said, “Honey, thank you for telling me the truth. I’m proud of you for that. But I don’t think you’re quite as over this as you want to think”, her mom said, causing Paige to swell with pride, then wonder aloud, “wait, what do you mean?!  I’m better now, really!  I haven’t been having …accidents in-in more than a week!”, Paige defended her lie. 

“Honey, what about today?  I could see you trying to hold it, but at your age you should be able to make it to the potty before having an accident, even a little one, unless you’re still having some kind of trouble.  If there isn’t anything medically wrong, then it is a matter of potty training. Are you waiting too long to go to the bathroom?  Or are you not really sure when you have to go?  Or are you dribbling a bit without noticing? Or all of them?”, she asked, again, with no hint of anger or judgement, just sounding like she wanted to help. 

Paige blushed, again, not sure of what to say. Which one of those sounded the least embarrassing?  The easiest to “get better” from?  “I-I’m not… I don’t know”, she said in a quiet voice not looking up. She would leave it as vague as possible and then she could decide later what she thought had ‘helped her get better’. 

“Okay. I’m not mad at you, sweetie, I just want to help. We’ll figure this out together, okay?  Mia might be able to help, she knows a lot about potty training and-“, Mae started before Paige interrupted with an angry and desperate, “NO!  No, don’t ask Mia, please mommy, no!  I don’t want her to know about this!”.  

“Honey, I hate to break it to you, but you can’t do this on your own. Potty training isn’t easy when you’re starting out with a fresh slate of a toddler, but I’m sure it can’t be any easier for a kid who’s partially trained to relearn the things they need when we aren’t really sure what things they are…”, Mae reasoned. “Plus, Mia already knows about it. She does the laundry almost as much as I do and the walls in this house are paper thin. Even if I thought it would be better for you to keep this a secret, which I do not, the cat is most certainly out of the bag already”. 

Paige felt like her heart was beating too fast and she was completely conflicted. On the one hand she couldn’t bear the humiliation of all of this, and on the other hand she felt like she was in a dream… one of her favorite kinds. Here she had a perfectly good reason to have pull-ups around, to have baby wipes and powder and to not have to sneak around and constantly worry about all of it, about being caught. But at what cost… she thought. It wasn’t fair to stress her mom like this. She would have to convince her that she was totally cured, totally retrained as soon as she reasonably could. And she would just do her best to get back at Mia for… knowing? Existing? Soon. 

“Alright sweetie, I don’t think this is something we are going to figure out in one night, and I’m sure you are as hungry as I am, so let’s just get your consequence over with so we can go eat dinner, okay?”, Mae said, gently bringing Paige back to reality as she patted her lap. 

“Uh… okay, fine”, Paige said, knowing that she deserved whatever her mom had planned, and that it might even make her feel less guilty. 

“Okay, up and over then honey”, Mae said, again, patting her lap. She couldn’t mean… could she?! No!  

“M-moooom I-“ Paige started before her mom cut her off. 

“Paige, the sooner your spanking gets started the sooner it’ll be over”, Mae said, reaching out and pulling Paige by the wrist so she was standing by Mae’s right leg, then easing her down and over her lap. Paige felt like her head might explode. “Paige, you have earned a consequence for lying. I’m going to spank you over your pants and then on your bare bottom with my hand for two minutes. Do you know why I need to give you this consequence?”  Mae said, waiting for the small girl to answer. 

“Y-yes m-Ma’am”, Paige eeked out from her position. 

“I need you to tell me why, honey”, Mae prompted kindly. She didn’t sound angry, and this whole thing seemed like a dream. Paige half imagined that she might wake up at the first smack. 

“B-because I lied”, Paige sniffled, feeling the guilt well up. She wished her mom would just start spanking her already and get it over with. 

“You are receiving this spanking because you lied to me about your health, Paige. You lied by not telling me, and then you lied right to me about it, and then again. I can’t help you if you don’t let me help you. Do you understand?” Mae asked this last part with emotion in her voice. It was clear that she was giving Paige an out. That if Paige said to stop this whole thing could be over, that she could avoid this particular consequence, but she honestly felt like she deserved it, and she hated to admit it, but she had always dreamt of this, wondered what it would be like, fantasized. Even thinking this, she felt incredibly guilty… guilty enough that she felt she really did deserve a spanking. 

So she just nodded and meekly said, “yes mommy, I love you, I’m sorry”. 

“I know that sweetie, and I love you too. Let’s get started then”, Mae said, then started a timer on her phone, lifted her right hand and, THWUMP. Paige felt the first spank through her leggings and pull-up, though it wasn’t painful. Humiliating, yes, but not painful. The subsequent spanks continued in the same fashion for a bit before her mom pulled her leggings down, exposing the goodnite, leaving Paige blushing and wriggling. Now the spanks started to sting, particularly those that landed beyond where the pull-up sat, along the lower parts of her buttocks and her sit spots, her upper thighs. She squirmed and whined a little, but her mom continued for a bit.  When she let up for a second, Paige thought she might be done, but then she felt her hands on the back of her goodnite, and then air on her warm bottom as the padding was slid down her thighs and then SMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACK. The spanking picked up speed, and the pain was obvious now, the stinging intensifying with each crack of her mom’s hand against her sore bottom and bringing tears to her eyes. Paige forgot about being embarrassed and just tried not to cry. That soon went out the window and she let the tears fall as her mom continued her unrelenting spanking. SMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACK - how could this be only two minutes!? Paige thought- SMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACK- “owww. Ow. Ow. Mommy!  Ow. Stop!  Owwww! Mooommy!”  Paige howled and sobbed as her mom continued on, barely having lifted her hand off of Paige’s bottom before she was smacking it again. She spanked methodically and Paige couldn’t believe how strong she seemed to be. SMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACK-brrrrrring brrrrrrrrring brrrrrrrrring! 

Paige sniffled as her mom reached down to turn off the alarm, then helped her daughter to stand up. While Paige rubbed her bottom and felt the hot sore spots, Mae reached down and ripped the sides of her goodnite, then pulled it out from between her legs, balling it in on itself. 

Paige looked up, still crying. “Shhhh, shhhh, you’re okay, you’re okay baby, come here. All is forgiven, you’re okay, shhhhh”, Mae said, pulling Paige in for a hug and rubbing her back. “You did such a good job, sweetie”, Mae praised her, still rubbing circles. When Paige had calmed down and her sniffles turned to hiccups, Mae lifted her chin and said, “can you tell me why you needed that spanking?”, she asked calmly. 

“B-because because I lied to you a-about my health. I’m so sorry I worried you, mommy, I’m sorry!”, Paige said, bursting into fresh tears. Mae held her again, pulling her down into her lap and pulling her head into her neck. “Shhhh. Shhhhh. Thank you honey, that’s good. I know you will try your best next time to tell the truth. I love you so much and all I want is for you to be your best self. If you need diapers, that’s fine with me, if you make a mistake or earn a consequence that’s okay, I would love you no matter what. But I need to know everything to be able to help you”. Paige nodded into her chest. She felt better, weirdly enough. 

“Okay we’re all done, all is forgiven. Let’s get you cleaned up and dressed and get down for dinner. It’s probably getting cold by now,” Mae said, straightening up and smoothing down Paige’s hair. “Where are your supplies?” 

Paige looked confusedly back at her, not understanding her meaning. 

“Your diapers, honey”, Mae said kindly, clarifying. 

Paige blushed and looked down “they’re-they’re not diapers”, she mumbled. 

“Oh god, of course not, I’m so sorry. Where are your Pull-ups, I mean?”, Mae corrected hurriedly. Paige knew that she considered pull-ups diapers because just last winter Mia and she had a long conversation about it at one of the many family breakfasts when Mia announced that one of her charges had been promoted to training pants. It was a mark of how hard Mae was trying that she made the distinction so clear, so Paige turned and pulled the flat goodnite bag out of her backpack, and reached in to pull one out. 

“Is that all you have left?”, her mom asked in surprise as paige started to pull her leggings off, having to sit on the bed since they had become tangled with all of her kicking during the spanking. Paige blushed as she thought this, and as her hot and sore butt made contact with her quilt. “Um… yeah. I-I-like I said, I uh thought I didn’t need them anymore. I figured I’d just finish the pack to be safe”, Paige said, pulling the garment up and reaching down to turn her leggings right-side out before pulling them on. She stood, pulling her pants up, and looked up to see her mom frowning at her. “I-I’m sorry”, she said, thinking that her mom was shaking her head about the number of bedwetting pants she had left. “I’ll be fine, really”, Paige said, and her mom shook her head again, looking into her backpack. 

“No honey, I think we both know you need more than that. I’ll have your dad pick some more up after dinner. But I’m more concerned about where your wipes are just now. You just changed out of a wet pull-up, you need to be wiped properly before you put a clean one on or you’ll get a rash or an infection”, Mae said gently, disappearing into the hall, then returning with a bundle of towels. She lay one down on Paige’s bed, doubling it over itself, and placed the other on the desk chair. Paige could see that it was wet. Mae had already worked Paige’s pants down her to her knees before Paige fully processed what she intended to do. 

“N-no!  Mom!  I can do that myself, seriously!”, Paige rushed out in a panic, trying to pull her pants back up. 

“Honey, I think we both know that you haven’t been completely responsible about changing and cleaning yourself when you need it. You admitted yourself that you’re not always sure when you have an accident, and you clearly were ready to sit in that wet diaper until someone told you to change, and then to skip wiping just now until I told you to do it”. Mae didn’t wait for Paige to argue, holding up a hand to silence her, before continuing. “I think that for the time being it would be best if I help you with your d-pull-ups when I’m home”, she said gently, pulling Paige’s hands away from her waist and peeling her leggings then goodnite down quickly. “I‘ll try to remind you to use the potty regularly, and maybe we can try one of those watches Mia mentioned”, Mae said as she lifted Paige up and planted her bare pink bottom onto the towel, letting her legs dangle over the edge. “Okay, honey, lay down now and we’ll get you cleaned up in no time”, she finished, as though she didn’t expect Paige to answer.  She gently pushed paige down and onto her back on the towel, then, as paige started at the ceiling of her childhood bedroom, she felt her mom start to wipe her most private areas, humming the whole time. 

When she heard, “there we go, all clean”, Paige could feel her goodnite being pulled up her thighs and tried to sit up, only to be stopped by her mom’s hand on her chest. “Hang on baby, I just want to make sure you don’t leak”, she said, crossing Paige’s ankles and pushing back so that her bottom was raised up. She shimmied the pull-up up her daughter’s thighs and over her freshly spanked bottom, then checked the fit around her butt cheeks before lowering the girl back onto the makeshift changing pad. She pulled at the leak guards around Paige’s thighs before patting the front to declare her “all set”, and helping her to her feet. 

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1
  • AndTheChips changed the title to Her Little Sister (update 3/13)

I know this is fantasy, but... My stepfather pulled similar BS on my sister, so she moved out and eventually made her way from Florida to NY. My mother finally wised up and divorced the jerk. BAD memories!

• Sad 1

It's so nice to see this story continued.   A young adult who gets himself/herself into trouble and ends up in diapers when they are not really necessary. My favorite kind of stories.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Part 8:

Paige did her best to stomp extra hard up the stairs and even went so far as to slam the door before flopping onto her bed. This was bullsh*t!  All of it!  And she was going to make sure they knew it. But being sent to bed while it was still light out without dessert… for nothing at all. Literally nothing. She should have poured the cocoa back in Mia’s lap, that witch. How f*cking condescending was she trying to be… cocoa. Like she was some little kid. I mean yes, cocoa was delicious, but she wanted coffee, damnit!  Not some cocoa to placate her like some little kid who didn’t know any better!  

Paige reached up and grabbed the closest pillow, bringing it down in front of her and planting her face firmly into it before screaming. She kicked her legs and punched the mattress and screamed into her pillow until she didn’t have energy left for anything but to lay there. And despite the early hour, she fell asleep right there, fully dressed atop the blankets, head and eyes and butt sore from crying and screaming and being span-from stupid consequences for bullsh*t just because her mom decided she needed more “structure”. 

The next thing Paige knew, she was waking up to her mom’s voice and a hand rubbing her back. “Paigey, honey, it’s time to wake up”. 

Paige mumbled and pushed her face deeper into the pillow, hoping her mom would leave her be. 

“Paige, it’s time to wake up, breakfast is already ready”, Mae said, hands now patting Paige’s back gently. Then- not her back.

“Hey!”, Paige croaked, jumping up to a sitting position and batting her mom’s hand away. 

“Paige Eloise, we don’t hit”, Mae said in a firm, calm tone as Paige looked around, trying to make sense of things. She was sitting in her childhood bedroom looking up at her mom, who was now standing next to the bed. She could see the purple butterfly wallpaper trim behind her mom, could feel the familiar slight divot in the middle of the mattress beneath her, dried and drying saliva on her left cheek matting her hair to her face. She was leaning back on her palms and she could feel more dampness behind her on the pillow. She reached up to free the hair from her cheek. Drool. She’d been drooling. A lot. Shifting into a more upright position she could feel even more wetness cooling rapidly now that she had exposed it to the air… 

“Oh baby, looks like your diaper leaked, stay right there, don’t move”, her mom said, turning away and leaving the room. 

Or that’s what she had thought she had said. God, she must have been reading stories late to wake up still imagining herself in one. Paige must really be groggy, she thought, shaking her head and looking down at the large wet spot on her stomach and thighs, shifting to feel more beneath her. She must have spilled something. But that couldn’t be right, she realized, feeling the swollen padding beneath her yoga pants and looking around for a water bottle.

Oh god, she thought, memories of yesterday flooding back to her along with a cold and heavy weight in her stomach. She lifted a hand to peel her shirt away from her stomach, smelling the ammonia scent even as she tried to convince herself that it couldn’t be true. 

Before she could do much else, her mom was already back with a bundle in her arms, which she dropped onto the foot of the bed, then started fumbling with. Paige grabbed the pillow, fumbling to block her mom’s view of her accident with it, but she hadn’t really thought through what to do beyond that when-

“Paigey, no!”, Mae chided, reaching out to tug the pillow away from her, leaving her wet clothing on full display. “Don’t touch, oh baby, this pillow is all wet now,”, she tutted, setting it down on a towel she had set on the ground. When had she done that?  Paige felt like she was ten steps behind. 

“Okay, arms up, thatta girl”, Mae cooed, and before Paige had fully processed it, she was sitting there in her sports bra, which Mae was already guiding up and off. “Okay baby, let’s get these icky pants off, I need you to scoot down here onto the towel, okay?”, Mae was saying, and Paige didn’t even think to say no, to resist, busy as she was trying to hide her tiny breasts. She started to shimmy her way forward in a daze, but halfway through she realized, seeing an open pack of baby wipes and a fresh goodnite, what her mom was doing, and she froze, not quite on the towel, shaking her head. 

“M-m-mommy, nnn-no, I-I d-donnn’-I-n-nuuu”, she stammered, but her mom was too quick and surprisingly strong as she lifted her by the hips and pulled her up and forward in one quick motion, leaving the girl to fall backwards onto the bed as her mom peeled the wet yoga pants down and off. Paige tried to sit back up using her elbows, only to meet her mom’s palm, gently pushing her backwards onto the towel. 

“Honey, I need you to stay still for me, okay?  I’m gonna get you all cleaned up, just relax okay?”  Mae said, from between Paige’s now dangling legs, lifting her hand once Paige stopped trying to sit up, and reaching down to rip open the right side of Paige’s goodnite. 

Paige felt a rush of cool air and she gave up trying to cover her chest, now reaching down to bat her mom’s hands away as they tried to get ahold of the other side of the pull-up. “Mmom, no!  Mom!  I can do tha-“, 

A quick spank to the side of her thigh left her stunned for long enough for her mom to grab hold of and tear open the final side of the goodnite, all the while scolding, “honestly, Paige, you need to stop fussing, this would go much quicker if you would just lay still”.  And before Paige could even formulate a response, She received another smack right in the face. Figuratively, at least, her mom would never do that. But over her mom’s shoulder she could see someone in the hall, beyond the door her mom must not have closed, and the voice hit her way harder than her mother’s warning spank had. 

“Mae is everything okay?  Do you need any hel- oh! I’m so sorry, I’ll give you guys some privacy!” Mia started to turn away, disappearing from view just as Paige used her hands to cover her face. “Mia, thanks sweetie, it’s fine, we’ll be down in a few minutes, you guys can start eating. Tell your father we’ll be right there”, Mae called after her, all the while pulling the sodden front of her adult daughter’s goodnite down, lifting her ankles to pull it out from beneath her, before attacking her all over with baby wipes. 

The cold touch would probably have made Paige jump if she weren’t already in shock and all that seemed to really break through, as her mother stopped wiping, was a sweetly cloying and familiar smell and the desire for this to be over. 

Paige tried a few more times to stop her mother from powdering her and slipping the goodnight onto her like the night before, but for her trouble she only received more chides and a few warning spanks to move her hands. Her mother seemed to have no trouble lifting her by the ankles, and in that position-diaper position, she realized- the contact of her hand was sharper, bringing the sting of last night’s spanking back to her memory enough to stop Paige from resisting further. Only once Mae had secured the goodnite and checked the leak guards, did she reach down and gather up the clothing from the ground, allowing Paige to sit up on her own with a nod. 

“Okay, Paigey, you’re all clean, I need you to get dressed now and wash your hands before you join us for breakfast, okay?”, she strode towards Paige’s dresser, opening her daughter’s third drawer and pulling something out before setting it on the bed. “You might as well just wear Jammie’s since you need a shower after breakfast. No sense in getting you dressed for the day just to change again”, she said, and then disappeared with her stack of clothes and the towel that Paige had been changed on top of. 

Thankfully this time Mae closed the door behind her, Paige thought, as she heard the click, diving under the covers and hiding completely beneath them. She was just deciding never to come out when she heard three quiet knocks at the door and a quiet, raspy voice ask, “Paigey?  Can I come in?”.   

“F*ck! No!”, Paige shouted back, tripping herself up in the comforter as she jumped out of bed, falling into a heap on the ground with a “hmpf” as the wind was knocked out of her. 

“Paigey?  Paige, are you okay!?” Mia’s voice came through again, concerned now, and when Paige didn’t immediately respond, she pushed her way into the room, stopping short at the sight of the girl on the floor, half covered by the comforter, though of course, not the half that was clad in bedwetting pants. 

“Mmmhhmia! Get ouuuuuuuut!”, Paige screeched as soon as she could get enough air to do so, but the younger girl didn’t listen, reaching down to untangle Paige and help her up, despite Paige hitting out at her as she did so. 

“Paigey, Paige, stop!  I’m just getting you up!”, she said quietly, pulling the smaller girl up under the armpits, setting her down on her feet. She was surprisingly strong, and Paige hated her more than ever as she bent down to disentangle the blanket from her feet, crumpling it into itself and lifting it into her arms. Paige was now standing in nothing but a goodnite in front of her stepsister, trying futilely to cover her chest and crotch with her arms while the taller girl looked down at her, concern etched on her face, not a hair out of place on her perfect face, tight denim shorts torn and fitting perfectly on her toned thighs. 

“Paigey, are you okay?  What happened, sweetie?”, Mia asked, one hand gently reaching out toward’s Paige’s bare shoulder, but Paige quickly turned away at the slight touch as though she had been burned. “Get. The. Fuck. OUT!”, she seethed through gritted teeth, stomping on the last syllable and shouting, angry tears starting to spill, back to her step-sister now. 

“Oookay, sorry honey, it sounded like you had fallen. I just- your mom sent me to get your comforter for the wash. She thought your di-uh-your- she thought you may have leaked on- that it needed to be washed”, Mia stumbled through the last part, and Paige would take pleasure in her uncharacteristic stammering, if not for the reality of the situation. 

“Gooooo AWAY!!!”, she yelled again, grabbing the alarm clock from her bedside table and whipping it behind her at the girl, hearing a satisfying crash as it hit the wall behind her, wishing only that it had made its intended target. 

When she heard footsteps on the stairs she chanced a look at the doorway and found it empty. Slamming it and turning the lock, she sank to the floor and put her cool hands to her face. What the hell was going on!? She thought, reflecting on the past twenty four hours in stunned silence. Something hard was digging into her back, and she reached behind her, coming back with the alarm clock that she had thrown. 6:42 AM, it said, and Paige almost laughed out loud to think that the day had barely even started. Just yesterday morning, albeit hours later than this, she was waking up to a hangover in her messy dorm room, to the sound of Tess’s concerned voice as she zipped her own final suitcase closed across the room. It felt surreal. 

Paige wasn’t left to ponder this for long, however, as her mom’s voice rang out loud as the handle jiggled above Paige’s right ear. “Paige Eloise Duncan, open this door right now, young lady”, her mom called out in that same eerily calm and firm voice. And then she started counting. “One… two… thr-“, she recited…

On 5/5/2022 at 3:59 AM, ItsYourBoi said:

Damn, just before it goes down there's such a long wait

Sorry, honestly I got some weird feedback that made writing it seem more like it was under a microscope and more of a chore than fun. This is just for fun. Because I enjoy when other people write. Not tryna win a Pulitzer for this or make it perfect for everyone. Had to remember that. Back at it! 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1
  • AndTheChips changed the title to Her Little Sister (update 5/7/22)
33 minutes ago, AndTheChips said:

Sorry, honestly I got some weird feedback that made writing it seem more like it was under a microscope and more of a chore than fun. This is just for fun. Because I enjoy when other people write. Not tryna win a Pulitzer for this or make it perfect for everyone. Had to remember that. Back at it! 

I for one am glad you've returned. It may not be in the running for a Pulitzer, but this story is fun and I am enjoying it.

• Thanks 1

Nice

16 hours ago, snowwhite said:

On the other hand, I don't like Mia one bit, she feels like a foreign body in your story the whole time.
Precocious, nosey, this honeyed "I'm the prettiest, best and know it all, is annoying"

I think you misunderstand Mia. To quote Silvio from Sopranos: "Our true enemy ... has yet ... to reveal himself".

• Like 1

Part 9:

“One…” Mae counted. Why did adults-um older adults- think that counting was so effective. I mean anyone can count, it’s not a hard thing to do, Paige thought. 

“Two”… Mae said more firmly, and Paige jumped a little. God think!  Okay, maybe it was effective. At derailing Paige’s thoughts at least.  But it wasnt going to change that she was staying in this room for the next million years. Okay, she could do this.  She could hold out. She could just wait until they all left for work then come out. What was gonna happen if she didn’t open the door by the time her mom got to-

“Thr-“ Mae didn’t even get the word out before Paige had quickly turned the lock and scampered back, grabbing for the discarded pajama shirt and pulling it over her head as the door opened. 

“Honey, why aren’t you dressed yet?  Breakfast is getting cold and no one wants to start without you. And why was that door locked, young lady?”  Mae asked, looking at her daughter who was struggling to find the arm holes of the purple long sleeved pajama shirt, the hem stuck around her nose.

“Oh baby, let me do that”, Mae tutted, reaching out and twisting the shirt before pulling the girl’s arms through the holes. “Mom I can do I-“, Paige started, but she had barely started when her left hand was pulled through the cuff and released. While Mae disappeared behind her again, Paige looked down at the pastel hearts and ponies adorning the front of her shirt. Perhaps the only good thing to be said about the shirt is that there wasn’t too much of it. Though that didn’t feel so good just now. It stopped short an inch or two above the waistband of her goodnite and As Mae appeared with a matching garment, she tapped Paige’s calf signaling for her to put her foot inside. In seconds Mae was pulling the waistband up and straightening it out before patting Paige on the bottom and saying, “okay, let’s go, slowpoke, everyone is hungry and some of us have jobs to get to!”  

Looking down, Paige froze, however, cheeks blazing. She could see a solid inch of the goodnite still peeking out, and the slight outline of the padding was visible puffing out just a bit around her crotch. If she were a guy it wouldn’t be an issue, but save the few born with penises, not many girls had bulges there. The pajamas were thin, tapering down to thick purple bands near her ankles that matched the thick cuffs near her wrists.  Peeking over her shoulder at the mirror, Paige could see that even more of the infantile garment was exposed below the top of the pants in the back. This was exactly what she would want to wear during a scene, but not one she felt comfortable wearing downstairs to breakfast. Blushing again at the slight warmth between her thighs, she finally spoke as her mom turned back towards her impatiently. 

“M-mooooom!  I can’t wear this!  It’s from when I was a little kid!” She whined. 

“Honey there’s nothing wrong with it, you’re only going to be in it until you finish your breakfast and get in the shower.  It’ll be even less time if we can get a move on”. Mae answered, walking back and taking her daughter by the hand. 

“B-but you can see my di-my… you know!” Paige answered back with indignation. How could her mother think this was appropriate. 

“Honey, we all know about your diapers, you don’t have to hide that. Just pull your shirt down a little if it bothers you. Now let’s go, it’s getting late and your dad needs to be in early for a meeting today”, Mae said dismissively, tugging at her hand. 

Paige squeaked out a “nnnno! I-I have to change!”, resisting her mother’s tug and crossing her arms over her chest with finality. She was surprised when that seemed to work, when her mom immediately let go of her hand and looked sympathetic. “Oh honey, already?  Okay let me see…”, Mae said, reaching towards Paige and pulling her pants down her thighs a bit. Paige didn’t have time to process what was going on let alone fully uncross her arms to prevent this before her mom had started squeezing the crotch of her pull-up… checking her pull-up. 

“Mmmoooooooom!” Paige squealed. She pushed her mom’s hands away and took a step backwards, stumbling a bit on her pants. She reached down and tugged them up as high as they would go. 

Paige’s mom was looking appraisingly at her now, a question on her face. Had she honestly thought that Paige meant… that!?

“Okay, you’re dry, honey, and I’m starting to think you’re stalling on purpose. So I’m gonna make things easier”, Mae said this in that calm, practiced way that had led to most of the unpleasant parts of Paige’s first evening at home. 

“You have two choices sweetie; one, you take my hand and come down and have a nice breakfast with us like a good girl, or two, I have your father come carry you downstairs and you can spend breakfast standing in timeout. It is your choice, but either way you’re coming down to breakfast”. She held her hand calmly, waiting for her daughter. 

Paige thought about her options. She didn’t know if Mae was bluffing, but as doting as Jake seemed to be, and as big as he was, she didn’t want to test her mom. That and yesterday’s time out fiasco left her with only one option she could think of, so she grudgingly and wordlessly stuck out her hand and let her mom lead her out and down to breakfast with a, “good choice, honey”, and a quick nod from her mom. 

All the way into the kitchen and all through breakfast Paige was forced to tug at the hem of her shirt and the waistband of her pants, blushing as both Jake and Mia complimented her on her childish pajamas. Mae and Jake were each dressed for work, Jake in his suit and tie and Mae in her dental hygienist scrubs. Mia, too, was dressed, tight denim shorts hugging her curves and bright red lifeguard tank dipping below her ample cleavage. She looked like a supermodel, not some teenage lifeguard. Being the only one in pajamas, let alone such childish ones that showed off her pull-up beneath, hair mussed and face still matted with drool was bad enough, but at least if Mia looked more like what she was, a kid off to her summer job, Paige would feel better. 

The conversation went on around and over Paige, who just sat there, arms crossed, pushing yogurt around the dish in front of her, poking at the fruit and occasionally eating, (only the little bits of granola that weren’t touching the gross greek yogurt ), or drinking the apple juice in front of her. Even that tasted weird, grainier or something, but being that she wasn’t planning on touching anything else, she still managed to drink a full glass and a half. It was probably some health-nut version, she thought with a grimace as she took another sip and set it down on the table roughly. A little too roughly, perhaps, because as soon as she released her hand, the cup swayed a bit. Reaching out to keep it from tipping over, Paige knocked it further in the other direction, leaving it to tumble off the table to smash on the ground, but not before soaking her and the placemat with sticky juice. 

“Oh, Paige!” Mae shot up out of her chair and was already assessing the damage before Paige could get out a muted “oops”. 

“Oh honey, you’re soaked. You have to be more careful. Don’t move”, Mae said, as Mia came around the table with paper towels and Jake started picking up glass shards. “I’m sorry”, Paige said quietly, then “I can do that myself, you guys… just go and… I’ll just-”, but no one seemed to be listening, her mom returning with a dust pan which she handed to Jake, and pulling Paige up short as she started to tug at the waistband of her childish Pajamas. 

“Mmmmoooooom!” Paige squealed, trying and failing to keep her pants on her body as her mom removed them before retreating with them, saying, “it’s okay, wait right here Paigey”. 

Mia had disappeared somewhere as well and only Jake and Paige were now in the room, the former giving her a jovial ruffle of the hair and saying, “don’t sweat it, kiddo, accidents happen”, before returning to his task. Paige moved to stand up, but he caught her quickly under the armpits, depositing her easily back onto the chair where her bottom landed in a puddle of juice. “Not so fast, munchkin, you don’t have any shoes on, you’ll get glass in your feet”. 

Paige didn’t know if she should appreciate the thought or be offended, but one thing she was sure of is that she felt all of two inches tall right now. Here she was sitting at the table in a puddle wearing a childish pony pajama top that did nothing to cover her only other garment, a goodnite, while all around her the rest of the adults, all dressed and made up for the day, each buzzed about cleaning up after her spill. And she was being told that she couldn’t help without hurting herself… she should be completely repulsed by this, but honestly she could feel moisture in her goodnite that wasn’t from the apple juice. 

By the time Mae returned with a pack of baby wipes and a towel in hand, Jake had gotten most of the largest shards and Mia had started to vacuum. Without so much as a word to Paige, Mae started wiping her down with the baby wipes, and Jake plucked her off the seat like before so Mae could attack the back of her thighs before setting her down where a towel now sat on her chair. Paige didn’t even have time for more than a “hey! What!?” Before she was back in the chair, seated next to Mia, who had already returned the vaccuum to the closet. 

And then they were all back at the table and it was business as usual as if none of that had even happened, and Jake was talking about a coworker that they all seemed to know about, and who they shared a laugh over. Paige might have thought that she had dreamed the whole scene, except she had proof wrapped around her bottom. 

Not too much later, Jake headed out the door with a kiss on the cheek for Mia, a long sloppy kiss for Mae, and another hair ruffle and… a forehead kiss!? for Paige, who scowled back, doing her best to hide her goodnite as he came closer. Paige desperately needed to pee by now, her morning reserve not having been taken care of like she normally would have with a trip the bathroom right after waking up, distracted as she was by the chaos of her own bedwetting. She glanced at the clock hoping that the other two would soon be on their way; she wasn’t about to get up wearing nothing but a shirt and a goodnite in front of her mom and Mia.  After clearing the table and wiping it down, Mia was the next to leave with a quick goodbye, and Paige just sat there, pretending to be wiping crumbs from the perfectly clean table, hoping that her mom would leave so she could finally go to the bathroom. 

“Okay, I’m heading out now too, honey, be a good girl and make sure to clean up after yourself, okay?”, Mae said, walking around the kitchen as she filled a travel mug with coffee and grabbed her purse and keys before coming over to kiss Paige and give her a big hug. “Mooooooom, I’m not a baby,” Paige whined, but she felt the irony as her mom chose that moment to squeeze the crotch of her pull-up. And to her horror it didn’t resist the way a dry diaper does, but instead gave way with a distinct squishiness of a faintly damp pull-up. 

“Mmmhmm” her mom dismissed her, then “oh dear, I was going to suggest that you try to sit on the potty, but I guess I should have taken you earlier”. 

“Huh?”, Paige stared back, “N-no, I… i didn’t- it’s just… it’s the… the juice!  Really!  No really, mom, it is!”, Paige stammered back, genuinely dumbfounded that her mom could be obtuse enough not to realize that, but she could see that her arguments weren’t having the effect she thought. 

“Honey, diapers don’t let moisture in through the middle, the only place the juice could have soaked into is the leg holes, and your diaper-“

“It’s not a diaper and it’s not-“, Paige shouted, cutting her mom off and slamming her fist on the table while her mom silenced her with one finger. 

“That’s strike two already for attitude, Paige. Don’t think that I didn’t hear the way you yelled at your sister when all she did was try to help this morning”, Mae said, seriously. 

Paige wanted to argue back, but honestly, Mia had just been coming to get her comforter for the wash after all… what could she really say in her defense… 

“And even after you acted like a brat to her, she still came to your defense, and convinced me to cut you some slack”, Mae shook her head.

“Sh-she did?”, Paige asked, in disbelief. 

“Yes, honey. She’s also the one who told me to back off on you about the whole bathroom thing… though I think you proved her wrong there…”, Mae said, gesturing towards Paige’s waist. 

“Mom, it really is apple juice! It is. I swear”, Paige said, but she had no answer when her mom asked again about how it would have soaked into the middle of her pull-up like that. 

Her mom wasn’t wrong, it really didn’t make sense. Paige knew more about diapers than most, and if the juice was going to soak in through the legs it would be wetter there than in the middle… and would much even soak in that way?  

But she knew she hadn’t had an accident. She was feeling on the brink of one now… but she knew she hadn’t done that!  I mean, yeah, she had been a bit aroused at one point, but it couldn’t have been that much, and she certainly wasn’t about to tell her mom about that.  

This didn’t make any sense. Had she really dribbled and not noticed?  She had wet the bed last night after all. But she had never done that before as an adult before this, let alone have an accident without knowing about it. Maybe she should actually go see a doctor, she thought, but the idea was too stressful. Had she brought this on herself with her lies?  As much as she liked diapers, she didn’t love the possible reality of actually needing them as much as she liked the idea in the abstract, imaginary way. Oh god, was she going to have to wear diapers for the rest of her life?  What would she do when she went swimming?!  Would she have to tell everyone?  Would people all know?  

Paige could feel the anxiety getting the better of her when she felt gentle hands pulling her in for a hug, felt the warmth of her mom’s next and the smell of her perfume and the soothing “shhhhhhh” as she scratched Paige’s back gently with her nails. 

“Hey, hey, it’s okay, I’m not mad at you, accidents happen, it’s okay”, her mom soothed as Paige unclenched her jaw. Mae’s hand moved up to her daughter’s neck where she gently stroked her hairline. Paige didn’t know what to say. She hadn’t imagined this response from her mom. She could feel her muscles unclench just a little and she felt completely exhausted all of a sudden. 

Too soon though, her mom stopped rubbing and stood back up, gently brushing Paige’s hair behind her ears. “You’re so tense, hunny. Why don’t you go take a bath then take a quick nap?  You’ll feel much better”, Mae said kindly. 

“Y-yeah”, Paige nodded, still feeling at a loss.  “Thanks, mom. I-I think I’ll do that”. 

“Okay, good. I bet everything will feel better when you get up. Don’t forget to put a clean pull-up on before your nap, sweetie”, Mae said, kissing the top of her daughter’s head, and then retreating to the kitchen door. Paige watched her go and waited until she could hear her car start up and pull away before she got up from the table and looked down at herself. While she could certainly appreciate the feeling of the slightly swollen padding rubbing against her, and the sight of the childish garment on display beneath her pajama shirt- in her kitchen of all places- the anxiety and the confusion about her accident last night and again today had her too tense to  really enjoy it. 

Making it to the toilet to empty the rest of her bladder felt good physically, but it didn’t make her feel any more adult as the soggy goodnite sat on the ground under her feet. The shower helped a bit, and she was feeling totally exhausted by the time she got back to her room. 

She thought about taking a break from the goodnites and putting on some of her regular underwear for her nap, but the idea of wearing them around the house without consequence was too good to pass up, so she slid a new flowery pair up her legs and then looked in her drawers for some clothes. It seemed like everything she had left here there was ancient. She had basically been living out of a suitcase, or rather laundry basket after her mom washed her dirty clothes, the last few visits home, so she really hadn’t needed to dip into these rejects that hadn’t made the cut to come to college with her. Not in the mood to lug the trash bags upstairs and still hoping that her mom would cave and simply do it for her, especially with how kind and understanding she had been this morning,

Paige sighed and pulled out an old powder blue T-shirt which felt soft and well worn. She blushingly recognized it as her old favorite my little pony one. Smirking, she pulled it on and looked in the mirror. Much like the pajama shirt, it wasn’t a bad fit but for the fact that it didn’t quite come to the waistband of her goodnites. She opened a few more drawers and then pulled on a plain pair of pastel shorts. Patting her damp hair down the middle, she quickly made two braids and looked at herself again in the mirror. 

The effect was to make her look significantly younger than she thought possible. While it wasn’t completely uncommon for Paige to put her hair into pigtails, she never wore clothing that looked quite this childish at school, probably hadn’t in years.  Coupled with the goodnite, which peeked over the top of the shorts, Paige couldn’t help but smile at her choices.

She would definitely change before anyone else got home, she thought, but for now she felt clean and comfy and, yawning, she made her way back downstairs to the couch where she lay down and was asleep before the first episode of boss baby was even over. 

• Like 11
  • AndTheChips changed the title to Her Little Sister (update 5/12/22)
  • 2 weeks later...

part 10:

Paige woke to her mommy’s cheerful smile, looking down on her as she rubbed her eyes with her hands, which brushed against something hard near her mouth. Reaching up, she felt the intruder, realizing groggily what it was with her tongue pushed against the nipple as she pulled it from her mouth to look. The pacifier in question was pale pink, with a dancing monkey emblazoned on its purple button. 

Blushing, Paige looked up at her mother and asked, “d-did you put that in my mouth?”  Or she tried to ask that. Only that wasn’t quite what came out. Her mother smiled again, reaching out and bopping her on the nose, saying “ablahlahba to you too, my sweet girl”, before grabbing for the front of Paige’s shorts. Only they weren’t shorts, they were too short for that, and attached to her shirt. Paige tried to get a good look at what she was wearing, but her mom’s hand on her tummy was enough to stop her from sitting up. Snap. Snap. Snap. Paige could hear the snaps on her not-shorts being popped open by her mommy as she tried to squirm in a way that let her see what was happening. 

“Well aren’t you just a wiggly worm today?”, her mother asked, smiling still and tickling her -now exposed- tummy, eliciting a slight giggle. “Are you mommy’s wiggle worm?  Yes you are!  A-Yes you are!”  Paige frowned. This wasn’t right, she thought, but somehow she couldn’t get her mouth to spit out the pacifier that had been popped back in as her step-sister appeared next to her mother, talking about Paige as if she weren’t even there. 

“I think she leaked on the couch. I can help her, but I don’t want to make her feel badly about it… she might not want my help”, Mia was saying, looking at Mae, who was still smiling down on Paige. “Well she can’t stay in this soggy diaper forever, though, can she?  Can you, wiggle worm? Hmm?  A-cootchie-cootchie-coo, will you let sissy change your leaky diapey?  She’ll get you aaaaaaall clean”, Mae was saying, still tickling Paige so all she could do was squirm on her back, giggling on the couch.  She cursed her own overly ticklish nature, wishing she could shout “no!”, to explain that she didn’t want her step sister to change her, let alone see her diapers. She would think Paige was a freak, her with her perfect… everything. 

“Okay, I mean, yeah I guess. Yeah. No, seriously it’s no big deal, I just know she probably won’t want me. I don’t really think she likes me much”, Mia was saying, shaking her head at Mae and looking sadly down at Paige. 

“That’s just silly, isn’t it Paigey, sweetie?” Mommy was saying. Only it wasn’t mommy. 

“Paigey, sweetie?” Paige shifted groggily as she heard the voice again and felt a hand gently rubbing her back. 

“Paigey, wake up”, the voice urged, and she stretched her arms out with a shuddering yawn. And then she froze, realizing two things at the same time. One, it was Mia calling her, not her momm- her mother. And two, she was lying in a puddle. 

“Hey sweetie, I think you sprung a leak,” Mia was saying, though Paige could barely comprehend her words over the sound of her own quick pulse in her ears. “Why don’t you… Um, hang on”, Mia continued, then she was gone. 

Taking this momentary gift, Paige pushed herself up off her stomach and into a sitting position on the couch to assess the damage. She could feel the sodden front of the goodnite  under her shorts, but it seemed to have had similar troubles as last night holding in her accident. 

Her accident. She had wet the bed again. Or the couch in this case. And she hadn’t even been sleeping all night or anything, just a nap!  She couldn’t believe that this was happening to her. She wasn’t a bedwetter. She wasn’t a couch-wetter!  She was a college student. 

She knew this wasn’t a dream either, because no matter how hard she pinched her arm under the blanket she had pulled up and over her lap, she didn’t wake up. And her damned step sister didn’t suddenly disappear, but instead returned to the room with a bunch of things in her arms. 

“Okay, so why don’t you t-“, Mia started talking as she set the items down on the couch, but Paige cut her off quickly, standing up with the blanket still clutched in front of her. “I’m fine!”, Paige fumed, all of her uncertainty and frustration and fear about the accidents directed at Mia like it was her fault. Why did she have to be here anyway?  Maybe in a way it was her fault. Yeah. Stress could cause bedwetting, couldn’t it?  She had read that many times in ABDL stories, but couldn’t quite remember if it was true or not now. It must be. So yeah, this really was mostly Mia’s fault. 

“What are you even doing here, aren’t you supposed to be at the kiddie pool or something?”, Paige snapped, watching as her step-sister looked stung. Good. Perfect Mia could be taken down a peg or two. 

“Paige, I know you’re upset about your accident, but that is no reason to snap at me when I’m trying to help”, Mia said in that calm and condescending voice that Mae had been using lately. Hmm, guess Paige really could feel validated in hating Mia’s guts. Paige just glared up at her, arms crossed, blocking the wet spot on the couch with her body so maybe Mia wouldn’t see how big it was. 

Mia sighed, shaking open a plastic shopping bag and looking back at Paige with a hard to read expression. “I just stopped home for lunch. I’m on a break and I thought you might want some company. Clearly I was wrong”.  She thrust the bag towards Paige and reached past her to grab the towel, which she folded before placing it on the area rug in front of the couch. 

“What the fuck is she doing?”, Paige thought, watching Mia fold the towel. “She couldn’t… she doesn’t think… that she… that I would let her-“, Paige was mortified by the mix of emotions she felt as she considered her step-sister, now looking expectedly back down at her, then at the towel. 

“Miiiiiiiaaaaaaa!  I don’t need you to change me!!!”, Paige screeched in outrage. There was no way in hell-despite the growing heat as her soggy goodnites squished against her- that she would let this brat change her diaper on the living room floor like a baby. Though she would be revisiting that theme in her writing later on. No. Way. 

Mia’s sudden laughter came as a surprise to the smaller girl, who sat up straighter on the damp couch and tried to stomp with her right foot. Not quite reaching the floor, Paige caught the back of her heel hard on the rigid bottom edge of the couch. Tears sprang to her eyes from the pain, but she refused to let them fall, crossing her arms over her chest to make it clear that she meant business. The pain at least distracted her from the small part of her brain that was loving the idea of Mia laying her out on her own living room, tsk-ing about how she might not be ready for potty tr- no!  Focus, Paige!  

Looking back up at Mia, Paige saw that the laughter was dying down, and she scowled up at her. 

“Paigey, I’m so sorry, I’m not laughing at you, it’s just-“, she chuckled again, “just that you looked so cute and indignant when you thought- with your lip jutted out and that anger face and-“, this time Mia was more successful at stifling her giggle at a look of pure hatred from Paige. “Okay, sorry, really, I-I wasn’t going to change you, I was just getting you a towel to stand on so you wouldn’t drip on the rug”, Mia said, more calmly, but still smiling, gesturing at the towel on the floor that Paige had mistaken for an attempt at a makeshift-changing pad. 

“Here, take the bag for your wet clothes,” Mia said, finally done smiling, “and you can just use this towel-“, Mia grabbed the other towel from the couch, “to wrap around you till you get upstairs to the shower”. Holding both out like a peace offering, Paige eyed her, still blushing and scowling. “Oh, I’ll just, go make a salad or something while you do that”, Mia said, picking up on Paige’s unspoken animosity. 

Once she was alone again, Paige did begrudgingly step onto the towel as a few droplets of urine trickled down her thighs. How could this have happened to her!, Paige thought… again!  The first accident had been bad enough, but now Paige felt truly shaken. Enough so that she could think of no better solution than to follow her step-sister’s plan, shaking out the bag as she started to undress. 

Wincing at the sound the bag made, imagining Mia in the other room listening to every crinkle with stifled laughter, Paige peeled her clammy shorts down, letting them “thwump” onto the towel at her feet, before doing the same with the sodden goodnite. Picking it up, she could see that she had completely soaked the front, but that the back was completely dry. It looked as though her pee had escaped from the top and sides of the garment, though her shorts were simply soaked in a wide dark circle. The scent of amonia was strong, and Paige looked back at the couch, wondering how she was going to clean it up sufficiently. Ugh. 

Peeling her shirt off was even worse than the shorts, as the drenched bottom portion touched her face and hair as it was pulled over her head. She honestly understood, for the first time, the reason for those snaps or folds on baby onesies. Having her own urine pulled over her face was bad enough, she couldn’t imagine if she had had a blowou- no. She wasn’t going to think like that. For as bad as things were going for her with this newfound… issue, she would never do anything as babyish as that in her goodnites. Though she could imagine it all she wanted home alone… she wouldn’t have these weird mixed feelings of fear and doubt and exhilaration that now plagued her over wet goodnites. Maybe she would try some simulated messing when she truly had the house to herself… maybe some oatmeal or even ban-no!  Geesh, Paige!  Get a grip!  

Blushing again, Paige stuffed all of her clothes into the bag, before wrapping the oversized towel around her midsection. At least Mia hadn’t brought down one of the two tiny ones that barely connected when you wrapped them around the middle, gaping open any time you moved. She was bound to be accidentally nice at least once in a while, though, wasn’t she?  

Paige hesitated, glancing down at her legs before pulling out the shirt and using the clean part to dry her inner thighs. She still felt gross and smelled of urine, but at least she wasn’t dripping anymore. Stepping off the towel, she scooped it up and stuffed it into the bag along with her shirt. It didn’t really fit, and, frustrated, Paige threw the whole thing to the ground. “Stupid motherf*cker!”, she growled through clenched teeth. Her frustration was at its peak as Mia peeked around the corner and came back into the room. 

“Everything okay, sweetie?”, she asked, as Paige picked up the bag, which had started to rip down the middle, and the mostly-dry towel that wouldn’t fit inside. 

“Ughhh, f*cking perfect!”, Paige snarled back, crumpling the bag in her fist when it split further as she stood back up, stubbornly shoving the towel back. She didn’t know why, but this bag was the last damned straw for her. When the towel fell and the bag finished splitting, dropping its contents onto the ground, Paige could already feel frustrated tears making their way down her face. 

“Hey, hey, it’s okay, I’ve got that”, Mia said softly, not even a hint of condescension in her voice as she bent down to collect Paige’s urine covered clothing and her-

“Nooooooo, just go aaaaaawaaaaaay!”, Paige yelled, pushing Mia’s hand away as she reached for the sodden pull-up. 

Mia was quicker than Paige, though and she had already hooked the pull-up by the waistband and had placed it onto the torn bag in a second, turning towards the clothing, which she placed in a pile onto the towel. Scooping up both piles, Mia turned to her smaller step-sister, and in that calm, authoritative voice, said, “Paige, wait here for me”, before walking out of the room. 

• Like 16
  • AndTheChips changed the title to Her Little Sister (update 5/22/22)
  • 3 weeks later...

Part 11:

Paige didn’t really know why she listened, except that Mia had said it in that same way that her mother had been talking to her. She didn’t even consider disobeying, which, looking back, she still couldn’t quite explain. 

Standing there in her towel, she stomped her foot petulantly. Being barefoot, the resulting sound was far from satisfying. She crossed her arms protectively over her chest, and scowled. Perfect Mia probably thought she was just a baby, not a perfectly capable adult. She had half a mind to tell her that she didn’t need the pull-ups, that she only had them in the first place because she liked to wear them. Only that would be so much worse… right?

Definitely.  Better that Mia think she was just an immature kid than that she know the truth, Paige thought. She would think she was a freak. At least she could hope to outgrow the first, but she was sure that if straight-A superstar Mia knew the truth, that Paige was an ABDL, she would never, ever live it down. And her mom would never see her the same way. Somehow it would color everything she ever did or said after that, would change things. 

So, when Mia returned shortly thereafter, Paige didn’t know what to say. She just sulked, waiting for… what?  Looking up at the taller girl, Paige realized that she didn’t know why she couldn’t just have walked upstairs to go shower without standing here like a little kid who couldn’t take care of herself. 

“Good girl for waiting”, Mia nodded approvingly, stopping Paige in her tracks as she considered taking a step away from her younger step-sister. “Look, Paigey, I know that the last two days have been really hard for you, but everyone is just trying to help you”, Mia said, looking Paige in the eye. Paige looked down, but Mia gently tilted her chin back up, continuing. “When someone is helping you, you cannot shout and whine and hit like you just did”, Mia said in that calm and commanding way. 

“But I don’t NEEEEEEEED help!”, Paige whined, stomping her foot and crossing her arms tighter, frowning. Mia looked down on her gently, and said calmly, “Paige, honey, I found you in a leaky pull-up. What were you going to do, walk through the house leaking pee-pee everywhere?  It’s okay to need help sometimes”. 

Paige blushed furiously, then lashed out saying, “I’m not a baby!  And if I needed help, you’re the last person I’d f*cking call!”  She looked, satisfied, back up at Mia to see the sting on the girl’s face, only to find the same calm, condescending face of composure.  Ugh. 

Paige waited for her outburst to hit, to sink in, but Mia didn’t seem to be reacting at all. She was just standing there… calmly. Grrrr. Waiting?  For what?  Okay, Paige could wait just as long, she thought, crossing her arms even tighter and scowling at her step-sister. 

But Mia just waited. Just as Paige was starting to feel the creep of regret, parting her lips ever-so-slightly and ungluing her tongue from the the roof of her mouth to say something else, Mia cut her off. “Are you all done?”, she asked, still like she was talking to a child. A child who was throwing some kind of tantrum. Only Paige wasn’t… well she wasn’t a child at least. Paige blushed then closed her mouth and then opened it again, once, twice. She didn’t know what to say. Here she was again, acting like a little brat while her sister tried her best to help her. 

Mia could be making all of this so much worse, Paige thought. She could be making fun of her or taking photos, threatening to tell everyone on the planet. She could be treating Paige like an absolute baby, goo-goo-ing and ga-ga-ing at her. But she wasn’t. She was just… being patient and supportive and understanding and… helpful. She was acting like none of this was a big deal and helping Paige and even standing up to her mom for her. Hell, she had even cleaned up Paige’s urine-soaked bedding and clothes and even pull-up. Lord knows Paige wouldn’t be doing the same if things were reversed. She would probably be teasing the girl mercilessly, she thought, and the blush deepened. She was just a brat and yet somehow she had lucked into the world’s best big-I mean little step-sister, Paige realized. 

“S-sorry”, she squeaked out once she had voice enough to do so. She was looking at the floor again, only her embarrassment had nothing to do with the wet spot on the couch anymore and everything to do with her behavior. Maybe she really did need the kind of help and guidance and consequences her mom had been talking about. She looked up. 

Mia was still looking at her calmly, but now with a small, kind smile. “Thank you, Paigey, I forgive you”, she said, and Paige started to look down again, only to find her chin stopped by a gentle hand.  “But I think we both know that you need a consequence to remind you that this kind of behavior is unacceptable, right?”, Mia asked calmly. And though Paige didn’t want to admit it, she nodded. Mia paused for a moment, looking seriously at her, questioningly, before asking, “are you sure?”.  

Paige nodded again, but Mia wasn’t satisfied.  She looked Paige right in the eyes and continued. “Paige, I won’t do anything that you aren’t okay with, just like your mom, but we haven’t known each other long enough for me to trust a non-verbal consent.  It is really important to me that I hear it from you… are you okay with me giving you consequences  like your mom when I think you need them?  Do you trust that I am trying to do this to help you and to be in charge?”  

If this had happened a week ago or even yesterday, or hell, even two minutes ago, Paige would have thought this an absurd question and an obvious cause to shout “f*ck no!”, along with every expletive that she knew at the girl. But with her revelations of the last few minutes in mind, and looking up at the kind face of her step-sister, she swallowed and let out a hoarse, “yes. I trust you”, before finally succeeding in looking at her toes beneath the towel. 

“Okay, thank you Paige, it means a lot that you feel that way. I really do want to help you, and I think that I can. It means trusting me to make decisions even when you don’t agree with them, though, the same way you trust your mom. You can always say no, but I’m going to ask that if you really want me to stop helping you, you say the words “red light”. 

That caught Paige up short. Wait… was… was Mia talking about… about red-lighting as in kinks?  “Wait, do you mean like when people are into s&m or something?”, she asked in surprise. 

Mia nodded slightly, shrugging. “I mean yeah, I guess, this isn’t sexual in any way, nor do I ever want it to be, we are sisters whether we share the same blood or not, but it’s really a good means of knowing when you are revoking your consent versus when you still want me to help but, say… don’t want a timeout”, she said, smiling a little conspiratorially at the last part. “Oh come on, that was good!”, she chuckled, reaching out to tickle the smaller girl when Paige stared back stonily. 

Paige couldn’t help it, she smiled back. Maybe having a big-I-mean-little sister wouldn’t be so bad after all…

• Like 14
  • AndTheChips changed the title to Her Little Sister (update 06/09/22)

Very interesting story. I’m excited to see how this goes for her. While it was, clearly, a sexual thing for her I wonder what will happen once she accepts things. Will she start getting turned on by everything or will it only turn her on after she’s looking back on it in private? I can’t wait to find out. 

• Like 1
On 6/10/2022 at 11:29 PM, TestAccountPleaseIgnore said:

This chapter was a fun read.

However, I'm a bit confused on why she changed her opinion for hating her step sister to being okay being punished by her in very short period of time.

Don’t worry, she won’t have a linear thinking on any of this. She’s not quite that mature ?. But I think being really faced by feeling so little and immature and vulnerable here is forcing her to scramble for anything that makes it feel okay. Mia could be making this all really horrible for her, but somehow she’s doing her best to make sure it isn’t horrible. Paige is, all of a sudden, feeling incredibly confused and scared. She’s breaking down with these newfound issues and concerns. She’s been incredibly defensive, but at the end of the day, she needs help now. When you’re broken down, those who help build you back up gain a significant role in your life. 

Her issues with Mia have all been on her side and very childish issues. She’s never been mean, never condescending, never cruel. Her only sin is being “too perfect”, but no one is ever actually perfect…

• Like 3
  • AndTheChips changed the title to Her Little Sister (update 08/06/22)