LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Her Little Sister (update 08/06/22)

Part 1:

Paige hitched her backpack up onto her shoulder as she hefted two black garbage bags off the passenger seat of her car before easing the door shut with her hip. 

She was 20 and short, barely 5 feet tall, and she had wavy light brown hair that frizzed out around her face unless she held it back with clips or bands, or like today, sunglasses perched lazily on top of her head. She might not look it, based on the number of times she was carded for R-rated movies or given children’s menus at restaurants, but she was soon to start her junior year of college. She was living back home for the summer break to save money on housing, and to “bond” with her soon-to-be stepfather and 18 year old step-sister. Though she hated that idea and saw much more than polite small talk with either of them unlikely, she was still looking forward to the summer at home. 

Paige knew that she should really look for a job or at least an internship and that many open spots were already filling up, but at the same time she felt like she deserved a little bit of a break after such a hard semester.  Working on the whole new-family thing would be work enough, anyway, she reasoned. Or at least that was what she had told her dubious mom when Paige had confessed her failure to secure summer employment. 

Having a roommate at college, nice as she was, had also meant that Paige had little alone time and made indulging in her ABDL interests basically impossible save for some late night online reading and photo browsing and the couple of weekends where the girl, Tess had gone to see her boyfriend.  It would be nice to be able to have the house to herself during the days and her own room with a lock on the door at night. 

And for as long as she didn’t have a job, she would have the house to herself, despite the two new inhabitants who had moved in this year.   Jake and her mom both worked weekdays and from what she had heard, went out together most nights or invited friends over to the house. Her mom’s social life had quickly dwarfed Paige’s own. As for Mia, the girl was equally gregarious, it seemed. From what she had heard and experienced in her brief meetings with the girl, Paige thought that she was nice enough, but they didn’t have many shared interests. Mia loved to run, hike, and cook, woke up at the crack of dawn to get laps in at the community pool, went out with friends and her boyfriend all the time, and this summer, she had not one, but two jobs lined up already, on top of her full social calendar. 

Paige would much rather watch nostalgic cartoons and eat pop tarts and captain crunch on the couch than do a 5k for childhood diabetes, and she was perfectly fine with that. Mia on the other hand, would come down to the sight of this during winter break, having already swam miles and miles, showered, and changed, only to whip up egg white omelets for herself and her parents, getting a full-mouthed mutter of “no fanks” from Paige. And before the two lovebirds had come downstairs, she would have the table set and the dishwasher loaded, counters sparkling. It was like the girl never stopped moving. During the last such impromptu family breakfast that Paige had been a part of, which turned out to be a daily routine for the house now, she had felt so out of place, munching on her multi-colored crunchberries with her bare hands while the other three had a lively conversation about the local mayoral candidates, some fundraiser, and the current situation in the middle east. Clara knew the gist of what was going on, but she didn’t feel comfortable enough in her knowledge of any of it to really engage in the conversation. Add in that the three of them knew many of the same people, many of Jake and Mae’s friends the parents of Mia’s classmates, and Paige often felt like a fourth wheel being talked over more than an equal contributor to the conversation. 

The idea of ever seeing Mia as a little sister seemed laughable. They would put up with one another for family dinners once or twice a year until they started families of their own or until Jake and her mom fizzled out. But there wouldn’t be the sisterly bond that her mom went on and on about. 

Tossing her bags down on the floor in the foyer and kicking off her bright yellow flip flops next to a cubby of neatly stacked sneakers and sandals, Paige called out to the empty house to see if She was alone. “Mom?  Jake?  Mia?  Anybody home?”  

There was no answer, save for the clicking of nails and high pitched whimpers from the kitchen.  Making her way through the house, Paige took in the subtle changes even since she had been here for winter break. It was weird to think that even though this had been where she grew up, other people had been making this their own home in the time that she had been gone this year. The fridge was covered in swim team and bake sale schedules, a straight ‘A’ report card, and an acceptance letter to Princeton. A few photos from her childhood were now mixed in with others of her mom and Jake at the beach, at a concert, on a cruise, and then a few of the tall, smooth dark haired Mia. 

In one, her red, school-issued swimsuit is stretched across her ample breasts, skimming down along her curves to the high cut outs above her shapely hips. She looked like a supermodel or an extra on bay watch more than a high school senior. As if to contrast this, one of the photos nearest that one is of Paige from middle school the one summer she tried the swim team. In the photo her bright purple and turquoise bathing suit clings loosely to her flat chest, slightly off-centered for being too large, follows her square midsection straight down to her non-existent hips, and sags down below her butt a bit, worn thin and pilled from sitting on the rough pool deck outdoors.  Her bright orange goggles are pulled up on the top of her head and her face is pink from sunburn with reddish raccoon eyes from the overly-tight goggles. Her hair is wet and frizzing out around the bands of the goggles, off to the sides and down below her pigtails. The worst part of it is that she was barely 3 years younger in that photo than Mia was in her own. Reasoning that she could probably “spill” something on the photo some time this summer, Paige looked away from the starkly contrasted photos and towards the whining and wagging fur ball across the room. 

“Hi Lox!” She said, sliding open the crate door and immediately being knocked onto her butt by the small jumping Beagle’s furious kisses. She still couldn’t believe that her mom, after refusing her desperate pleas for a puppy her entire childhood, sucked in so quickly when Mia had made the same request. If he wasn’t so damned cute and friendly Paige might resent the pup. As it stood, he didn’t help with her resentment towards her step-sister-to-be. When she had asked her mom why she caved now with Mia when she had said no so often to Paige, her mom had said that Mia had “shown how responsible she is”. Whatever that means. As if Paige weren’t responsible.  

Whatever kind of revisionist history that was, Paige didn’t know. She had kept a cactus alive for five years on the bathroom window ledge, thank you very much. Sure, she had forgotten it’s existence for the better part of two of those years, and fine, cacti do best when you basically forget about them, and okay, it had ultimately died when she had dropped it into the sink and then overwatered it, upon remembering it one day, but still!  

Paige scratched Lox’s ears again and filled a glass with water before heading back to the living room for her backpack. She didn’t feel like lugging the two heavy garbage bags she had shoved her clothing into up the stairs just yet. Maybe if she left them long enough her mom would just do it. She had tossed every article of clothing that she had with her at school into the bags at the last minute, mixing clean and dirty together, not worrying about it since her mom was sure to rewash all of it anyway. She had never really let Paige do the wash since she had flooded the kitchen with soap bubbles and she commented on every break about the way Paige was laundering her clothes at school, pointing out the coffee spills and food stains on blouses and dirty seats of her pants from sitting out by the lake. Paige’s mom had seemed dubious about those stains, pointing out that some of her underwear had large brown splotches as well, but Paige had blushingly sworn up and down that it was from the lake. And it WAS from sitting by the lake. Paige would sit there wiggling in the wet and muddy grass and read and write ABDL stories for hours, the dampness of her pants only adding to the excitement. Would someone think she had had an accident?  It would be easily explained away, especially when she showed the bottom of her muddy shoes, but no one ever stopped or asked her, never seemed to give her a second look. Not except for her mom who didn’t seem to accept the excuse.  Now that there wasn’t the mud itself to prove her point, having washed her things, she felt like a little kid lying about an accident… or more than one.  Not that there wasn’t some amount of thrill to that. It certainly added to the fervor of her writing those winter nights here at home. 

But as much as she was interested in the subject matter in her stories, she still bristled at the idea that her mom would honestly believe she was having accidents-and of that type-during the day no less. And it hadn’t helped that she had felt it best to have this conversation during one of those family breakfasts during her last visit, holding up a stained pair of her panties and jeans and asking about it in front of Mia and Jake, the three of them inevitably talking over and about her, suggesting stain removers that worked with toddlers Mia had babysat for with similar stains on their onesies and pants… despite Paige’s refrain that it wasn’t that kind of stain. 

It was with a strange and intoxicating mix of humiliation and arousal that met these memories. Paige didn’t fully understand them, but she did know, from the stories she read online and those she wrote, that she wasn’t the only person out there like this. It was confusing knowing where the line was though, where it became too much. And yet, even now she could feel a heat and dampness between her thighs. 

Like in one of Paige’s favorite stories where a girl pretended to have night time accidents to get her mother to buy her Goodnites and then to spank her as a means to “train her body” to stop wetting the bed. Paige often imagined herself in this same position, but it was always with some faceless mom figure, not her own actual mother. When she imagined her own mom it seemed wrong. And while it had been exciting at first that her mom thought she had been having accidents, she wasn’t sure she liked the way she started hovering after that, her constant refrains about using the bathroom before they went out growing frustrating. 

And yet, Paige thought, shimmying out of her leggings in her own room and kicking her now slightly damp underwear, (the memories  aside, she still could enjoy the fantasies. Riffling through her backpack to the zippered inner compartment behind her laptop, Paige’s fingers found the soft open plastic of the goodnites bag and eased one of the pull-ups out with a smile. Pulling the goodnight on, she turned to the mirror on the back of her closet and imagined that her mom, or some faceless mom figure, to be more accurate, had checked her panties and found them damp, not from arousal as they were, but from a near miss at the potty. She would be marched upstairs to her room and the woman would pull a goodnite out of, not her backpack, but her underwear drawer, where they would be prominently housed next to her few childish and stained panties.  She would be scolded for her accident as her mother-figure would place the pull-up on her bed, then leave to retrieve a towel and hairbrush before beckoning Paige over to her lap as she sat in Paige’s own desk chair.  Paige’s protests that it was an accident and only a small one, that she had mostly made it to the potty in time, would be met with chiding about how big girls went potty before it was such an emergency and that this was her third accident this week. Paige would then be summoned forward where the woman would pull her leggings down to her ankles, followed by her damp panties with a “tsk” and a disappointed shake of the head, before guiding her over the towel on her lap and lifting the brush to-

“-re you up here?” 

Paige’s fantasy was brought up short, her hand pressed against a now vaguely damp spot in her goodnight, her whole body wanting to continue while her brain kicked back into control.  Shit, her mom was home!  She shouldn’t be home for another hour, Paige thought with a grumble as she grabbed her leggings quickly off the floor, pulling them on just in time for the door to her room to open after just a cursory knock. How had she forgotten to lock that!?  

• Like 18

Part 2:

“Mooooooom!” Paige whined, crossing her arms and stomping in frustration. “What ever happened to knocking!?”.  She hoped that her mom would attribute the blush entirely to her frustration at the intrusion and not look any closer. She hoped the pull-up was fully covered. 

“Well hello there to you too, darling daughter”, her mom said with a scowl, continuing into the room and looking at Paige skeptically. “What ever happened to respecting your mother?  Hmm?  And unless I’m mistaken, this is still my house, isn’t it?”  

“Yeah but, this is still MY room, isn’t it!?” Paige shot back, slumping onto her bed and trying to lean casually against her backpack to be sure the remaining Goodnites and the bag weren’t visible to her mom.  Her mom raised an eyebrow, but didn’t break her stare.  Damn, she was good. 

“Whatever, just knock next time. I could have been naked or something, you know”.  

“Sweetie, I changed your diapers, I’m your mom. It’s not like you have anything I haven’t seen before”. Her mom waved her off as if she were suggesting that a bit of privacy at 20 was absurdly unnecessary because the woman had cared for her as an infant. Paige’s mom Mae turned away from her, grabbing the desk chair and dragging it to rest in front of Paige’s place on the bed before sitting herself down in it. Paige felt her clit throb as she blushed at the image and what she had been envisioning just moments ago and the conflicting embarrassment and revulsion of such a thought and the connection of that arousal to her mom’s actions. To be Paige Duncan was complicated, she sighed to herself. 

“Sweetie, I just wanted to catch you before your sister gets home.  Jake and I have been talking and-“ Mae had started before Paige cut her off. 

“She’s NOT my sister”, she said with a huff and an eye roll fit for a surly thirteen year old. Well, she hadn’t really had a rebellious teenage period with her mom, the two of them having a pretty copasetic relationship even if her mom was a bit overbearing at times. 

“Paige Elizabeth Duncan!” Mae brought the girl up short with that triple name before really laying it on thick. “This is exactly what I wanted to talk to you about. The last two times you were here Jake and I noticed some disappointing changes in your behavior. We thought it was important to lay down some clear ground rules for your time back at home to keep you on track”. 

Paige rolled her eyes at the mention of Jake as having any idea of what her behavior should look like in the first place, but didn’t interrupt. It was always better to just let her mom have her little parenting moment before completely ignoring whatever she had said. Not that they had really ever had many of these talks before Jake and Mia had come into the picture. 

“Now Mia put me onto some excellent parenting books and articles-“ at this Paige let out an audible sigh as she rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, but Mae continued on as though she hadn’t interrupted at all. “and experts show that when big changes happen, children who act out often do it because they feel confused and insecure about all of the changes. Studies show that in these instances children actually crave consistency, clear expectations, and consequences”, Mae continued, sounding like she was directly quoting one of those parenting sources. Only about 18 years too late. 

Paige didn’t even know what to say to this. Was her mom honestly talking to her, or more aptly about her, like this?  She wasn’t some toddler having tantrums because her mommy was getting remarried. She was a grown woman, a college Junior for goodness sake!  And what the hell was supposedly so wrong with her behavior anyway!? She crossed her arms in front of her chest and scowled back at her mom. 

“Paigey, now I know you are used to making your own rules at college, but in this house your dad and I make the rules, okay?  They might be a little bit different than you’re used to-“ Mae continued before being interrupted by Paige’s shriek of, “he’s NOT my FUCKING DAD!”

“-but we really think they will help you grow up a bit this summer.  And that, young lady, is strike two. One more outburst or naughty language like that and you’re going to time out”. Her mom just talked right over and around her, and what was worse, she had just calmly but sternly threatened to put her in time out!  Paige stood up, ready to storm off.  She didn’t have to listen to this garbage. 

“Do you have to go potty, sweetie?”, Mae asked, pulling Paige up short. “Mmmmmoooooooom!”, Paige whined, at a loss for words. 

“Sweetie, I’m your mom. I’m the one who potty trained you, remember?  You can tell me if you need to go potty”. Mae answered, calm as can be. 

“Jesus, Mom!  I’m not a baby. And no, I don’t need to use the bathroom.  Not that I would need to tell you if I did”, Page answered back, scowling and enunciating. She wanted to make it clear that she was a grown up and not a child. 

“Then you can sit right back down and we can finish our talk”, Mae said with a pointed look but the same tone of commanding calm. Paige had half a mind to storm out, but something about the tone, or the look on her mom’s face, or maybe the pull-up around her waist gave her pause. Blushing for some reason, she sat back down on the bed, wincing when she heard a slight crinkle as she sat. 

“That’s my good girl”, Mae said, probably aiming for an encouraging smile, though it just came off as condescending. 

Scowling, Paige crossed her arms again and just said, “whatever. Can you just hurry up already, I have stuff to do”. 

Mae shook her head disapprovingly. “Okay, so first of all, that attitude will not continue. I’m not sure when it started but it seems like it has only gotten worse since Your dad and sister moved in.  I expect you to behave like the proper young lady that I raised you to be, and that means no more tantrums, no more petulant whining, no more lying, no more backtalk, and no more cursing. Got it?”  

Paige shrugged, not meeting her mother’s eyes, trying her best to hide the eye roll that she felt coming on. “Paigey, that is exactly the kind of thing I’m taking about. Now I’m going to need you to respond so I know that you understand the rules so far. ‘Yes, ma’am’ will do”.

“Yeah okay, got it”, Paige rushed out, just wanting to get out of this whole lecture. 

“No, young lady.  I expect a proper response.  Don’t you realize that you’ll be going out into the world soon enough?  Your dad and I are worried about you. Do you think this kind of childish attitude is going to fly at a job interview?  At the bank?  Now try again. I’ll wait”, Mae crossed her legs and looked ready to wait until the end of time. 

“Yes, Ma’am”, Paige amended, surprised and actually a little impressed by her mom taking such control. 

“Good job, sweetie. Now, we are going to be expecting you to do some chores while you are here this summer as well. It is clear from the way you’ve been doing your laundry at school and in your food choices and habits in general that you still have a lot to learn. First of all, you will do your own laundry and that includes your bedding once a week. Mia or I will teach you how to use the washer and dryer-“

“I KNOW how to do laundry, Mom”, Paige rolled her eyes again before her mom shot her a stern look and continued as if there had been no interruption, “-and then one of us will supervise you until we are confident that you can do it on your own. Got it?”

“Fine”, Paige acquiesced. A raised eyebrow from her mom reminded her of earlier and she begrudgingly changed tracks. “I mean yes, ma’am”. 

“Good. You will also be cleaning up after yourself. I noticed that you already made quite the little mess downstairs. I expect you to bring all of your things up to your room and put them away properly. And throughout the summer you will keep your room and other areas of the house that you use tidy as well, okay?”

That one at least seemed fair enough. Though why it mattered to Mae what Paige’s own room looked like, she didn’t fully understand. “Yes, ma’am”. 

“Alright. Now, a big part of what we talked about after your last disastrous visit home was your time management.  Just because you failed to find a job or internship for the summer does not mean that you will be laying about in bed and watching cartoons all day. I want you, teeth brushed and in bed, by 10:30 on weekdays and 11:30 on weekends” Mae continued, warranting a “what!? I have a 10:30 curfew now!?”

“No dear, I want you dressed and ready for bed and under the covers by then. I guess your curfew would be more like 9:30-“

“9:30!? It’ll still be light out!!!” 

“And 10:30 on weekends. Unless you want me to make it earlier?” Mae asked this last part with something of a threat in the question. 

“Well, what time does Mia have to be home?!” She whined, hardly believing her mom’s new restrictive rules. It wasn’t like she really went out all that late, but something about having such an early curfew, something she had never had before, even as a teen, made her feel absolutely childish. Let alone a bedtime. At least if she knew her younger step-sister was suffering a worse fate she might be able to swallow it all a bit better. 

“Mia works, sweetie. She lifeguards and coaches swim team in the evenings and in the mornings on the weekend, and she babysits from time to time as well, on top of her volunteer work at the community center. She knows how to get herself up on time and to prioritize a healthy and consistent sleep schedule all on her own. She doesn’t need me to wake her up and she doesn’t need a bedtime to put herself down at a decent hour. Unlike someone I know who spent the entirety of Easter Sunday cranky and whining about how tired she was, having spent all night up on her computer, snacking and watching Netflix…” Mae let the last part hang accusatorially as if there could be any doubt to whom she was referring. 

“But that’s stupid, I don’t have to wake up that early all the time. It was just your dumb need for us to go to church that made me so tired. Anyway, in the summer I can sleep in. So I should be able to go to sleep whenever I want”, Paige reasoned. 

“Oh no, you won’t. Studies show that a consistent sleep schedule is integral for a child’s proper development and executive response planning. And from what I’ve seen of your grades in your morning classes you need to get into better sleep habits. I’ll wake you up at 6:30 each morning and you’ll have breakfast with the family before we all leave for work. It’ll be a great chance to get to know your dad and sister better. Then I expect you to get dressed and do your household chores for the day before you do anything else”.

“Can’t I just set an alarm or something? 6:30 is just so ridiculously early. No one is awake at that hour, it’s absurd”, Paige hemmed. 

“Paigey, most adults are up at that time. When else do you think we get ready for the day and make breakfast?  Many people leave for work at that time. I’m not even asking you to get up at the same time as the rest of us, just that you get up in time to have breakfast with us before we leave. If you start getting to bed on time you’ll see, it won’t feel so early any more. And if you really really need a nap you can take one in the afternoons. Though I don’t want you napping the day away”.  Mae waited after this, and Paige, unfortunately, knew what for. 

“Yes, ma’am”, she said, hoping her disdain was evident. This was all so unfair and so stupid. She supposed she could just crawl back into bed after they all left for the day, but it would be such a bother to be awoken so early just to sit awkwardly with her mom and these strangers. She’d pretend to play along for a few days, maybe a week, then point out how it wasn’t helping and her mom would back off. 

“Well, that about does it for now then, I guess. If you are having trouble remembering what you need to do you can ask me or your dad or Mia for a reminder. If you aren’t behaving like the mature young lady that you claim to be, or if you continue acting out or breaking rules, you will earn consequences. Now, when you were younger I tended to be pretty lenient with consequences, thinking that you would learn from natural consequences, but I can see in a lot of ways that didn’t happen. I’m really sorry to have failed you in that way. Some kids naturally push themselves, and others need external encouragement and it wasn’t fair of me to expect you to learn in a way that didn’t fit with your personality”. Mae said this like she really was sorry, which made it all even worse. Paige wasn’t broken or anything!

“Mom, seriously, doesn’t this all seem a little absurd and unnecessary to you?  I’m 20. I’m not a child. I’m a fully functioning member of society. I don’t need some ridiculous consequences to… what, train me to behave?”, Mia asked, hoping to appeal to her mom’s rational side. It must be in there somewhere. Certainly she would agree that this was a pointless and ridiculous endeavor. Not to mention embarrassing.  

“Yes and no, honey. Do I think it’s a bit absurd that you are twenty and still can’t take responsibility or proper care of yourself or behave appropriately?  Sure. But is it unnecessary to try to teach you?  Certainly not. It’s my job as your mommy. I love you, Paigey. Of course I know you are 20, I’ve watched you grow all your life, but in a lot of ways you haven’t ever grown up. This is all to help you do that. And no, you aren’t a contributing member of society, you don’t have a job, you live at home or in a dorm that your father and I pay for.  This will all hopefully help you get ready to be one, though”, Mae smiled encouragingly. “Understand?”.

“Fine. I mean yes, ma’am. Whatever, what are these consequences anyway?  I’m not a little kid now, you can’t like  ground me anymore”, Paige replied. 

“Yes I can, young lady.  But anyway, the experts suggest that children who act out and require external motivation to behave appropriately do best with immediate and consistent corrections. Grounding doesn’t make so much sense for you, but I’ve spoken with a therapist who suggested a plan for you. I’ll bring you to see her soon, you have an appointment next Tuesday, but she suggested that we be consistent from today for your sake”. 

“So now you’re making me see a shrink?!  And you’ve talked about me to her already?  Talked about me like I’m some little kid or some rowdy teen who needs military school or something?!  Don’t you realize how f-cking crazy this all sounds?! How crazy you f-cking sound?!” Paige lost it at this. No f-cking way was she seeing a shrink, and certainly not some batsh*t crazy one like this who already had some hand in her mom’s new parenting crusade. 

“Paige Elizabeth Duncan, that is your third strike. You have earned a time out because of your naughty language and your disrespectful tone with mommy”, Mae said, and though she was stern she didn’t appear angry, in fact, it was almost like she was reading from a script. The third person thing was new too. 

Paige didn’t move, keeping her arms crossed over her chest. A time out?  What in the world was her mom thinking. She wasn’t two, she was twenty. What was a time out supposed to teach her about cursing anyway?

“Up, young lady”, Mae said, lifting Paige under the armpits and planting her on her feet when the smaller girl didn’t move quickly enough for her liking. “Now, you will stand in the corner for twenty minutes, one minute for each year of your age. While you are there you are to keep your nose pressed against the wall and your hands up by your head. This consequence is to give you time to cool down and reflect on your actions. When your time out is over I will come and let you out and we will talk about your choices. Do you understand?”  Mae said all of this as she walked Paige over to the corner by her dresser, moving her laundry basket out of the way, then planting the girl firmly there. 

Paige couldn’t remember ever being put in time out. Her mom did seem like she had this all planned out, but honestly, she wasn’t a toddler. Did she really think this was an effective means of-

“I’m waiting”, Mae said, still not angry, but firm all the while. 

“Yeah, I understand, okay”, Paige said, smiling despite herself and blushing a little. She could see herself in this same situation in one of her little stories, maybe for having refused to use the potty or refusing to eat her baby food. But the thing was, this wasn’t a story. She could just go do something else once her mom walked away and it wouldn’t make a difference. 

“Let’s try that again, Paigey, but using our manners, okay?  Do you understand the rules for your time out?”, Mae prompted. 

“Yes MA’AM”, Paige spat at the wall. Her mom pursed her lips beyond Paige’s line of vision, but just reached out to move her hands into position on the back of her head. “Hands up”, she said.  “I’ll be back to get you out of time out in twenty minutes. Think about why you are in the corner and then we can finish our talk”, and with that Paige could hear her mother’s footsteps receding and the door closing behind her. 

Paige waited a minute, staring boredly ahead, then started to fidget. This was such an infantile punishment. And yet, not being an infant, Paige had no need to really stand here. She gave it another minute or two, listening to the sound of the front door, the sound of her mom’s feet on the steps, muffled voices, and then dropped her arms and flopped onto her front on the bed, pulling out her phone. It was 5:13 now. She set an alarm on vibrate for 5:28 and started reading a new chapter in one of her favorite ABDL stories. She’d head back to the corner then and her mom could have her little parenting victory. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1
  • AndTheChips changed the title to Her Little Sister (update 1/1)

Part 3:

Paige was just getting to a really good part when someone behind her cleared their throat. Her stomach dropped for half a second before she regained some of her composure and x-ed out of the tab, dropping her phone on the bed and straightening up to look sheepishly at her mother, arms crossed, firm disdain etched in every feature. “H-h-hey mom”, Paige tittered with an involuntary nervous chuckle. 

“This is not funny, young lady. I put you in time-out with very clear instructions.  When you earn a time-out you are to keep your nose in the corner and your hands up behind your head and to stand quietly until a grown-up comes to let you out and talk about your behavior”, Mae said, after taking a deep breath. She sounded very steady, almost like she had practiced. 

“I-I’m-“ Paige started, before her mom stopped her, holding out her palm. “No. This is not the time for you to talk, young lady. I’m very disappointed in your behavior. Now, I thought I could trust you to take your consequence like a big girl-“

“You can-“ Paige promised, only to be cut off by the same gesture and a warning look. 

“-but since I can’t trust you to be honest and follow the rules, we will have to move your time-out downstairs where I can watch you. Come on”. And without waiting for an answer, she had taken Paige’s hand and was pulling her out the door, not pausing when Paige tried to grab her phone, stumbling in the failed attempt. “Fussing isn’t going to make your time-out any shorter”, Mae said, not looking back.  

Soon enough they were in the kitchen and Mae

was moving the recycle bin aside to plant Paige firmly in the corner with a reminder of the rules. While Paige stood there, Mae puttered around the kitchen preparing dinner. After a minute or two Paige started fidget again. This was interminably boring. Shifting from one foot to the other she could hear her mom chopping things and started to smell onions cooking. After what felt like forever she turned slightly to see what her mom was making.  She was a picky eater, always had been, opting for chicken fingers or plain hamburgers at even fancy restaurants. 

“Paige Duncan, nose in the corner. I’m starting your timer over, young lady”, came Mae’s quick reply. 

Scowling, Paige scuffed her feet against the tile. This wasn’t fair, she had to be at least halfway done that time, now she had to start from zero!? 

“Don’t you test me, little lady, I’ll restart the timer as many times as I need to. This is your consequence for your little outbursts and cursing. It isn’t meant to be fun, now nose in the corner and think about what you can do differently next time to avoid a time-out”, she ordered in a calm voice. 

Paige just silently scowled at the wall, feeling the need to pee make itself known. It wasn’t bad though. And she only needed to wait twenty minutes anyway. The real issue was that this need reminded her of what she was wearing under her yoga pants. She had worn Goodnites around her roomate before, under clothes, and hadn’t been found out as far as she could tell, but she had the nagging feeling that her shirt wasn’t hanging well. You know, that feeling like you must have left the stove on or the door unlocked or the hair straightener plugged in. You know you probably didn’t, but you can’t stop thinking about it until you check-

“Time-out. Corner. Twenty minutes”, her mom said when Paige had moved her arms enough to adjust her shirt. She wasn’t even using verbs or full sentences this time.  She didn’t sound angry, just the same no-nonsense tone as before. 

It took three more embarrassing restarts before Paige was getting a bit desperate to pee. She tried squeezing her legs together, but didn’t want to risk her mom noticing her wiggling in the corner and restarting the clock again. 

That’s when things got much more mortifying. 

• Like 13
  • AndTheChips changed the title to Her Little Sister (short update 1/2)

Hopefully her mother doesn’t walk in on her touching herself in her pull ups, especially if they’re wet or worse ? I’m definitely enjoying this tale. 

• Like 2

Part 4:

Paige was busy staring straight ahead and doing nothing but trying not to move or pee when behind her she heard the one thing that could make this all so much worse. 

“Hey Mom, it smells glorious in here, need any help?  Oh, hey Paigey!”  Mia’s voice was just a bit raspy like a smoker’s, or Sophia Bush, Paige thought jealously for- not the first time-as her cheeks reddened again at her younger step-sister’s appearance behind her. There was always something about how she said Paige’s own name, though, that grated the smaller (but older!) girl. She always went up an octave or so and softened her edges a bit, preferring the cutesy diminutive nickname her mom thought was “just darling”. It was almost like she was talking to a little kid or something when in reality Paige was the older of the two, by almost three years. 

“Oh don’t mind her, Mia, she just had a hard time following the rules for time-out so I had to move her down here where I could keep an eye on her. But yes, I would love a hand if you wouldn’t mind making the salad?” Mae responded, pulling the tall girl into a one-armed hug so as not to get sauce on her pale blue shirt. “You might want to grab an apron though, hon, that blouse is just so gorgeous, I’d hate for you to get anything on there”. 

“Ooh, good idea!”, Mia chirped, and then she was suddenly right by Paige’s shoulder, saying, “hey sweetie, I’m just gonna reach around you and grab an-“

“What the hell?!” Paige snapped, swiveling in place as her step-sister’s watch snagged on her hair, pulling it slightly as she reached past the girl. It hadn’t really hurt much at all, and had immediately come untangled, but she was so primed at this point and uncomfortable, bored, frustrated, and embarrassed that she was quite literally a hair’s breadth away from letting it all out on someone.  Mia became the perfect target. 

“Oh my god, Paigey, I’m so sorry, I was just trying to grab an apron, are you okay?! Show me where it hurts”, Mia rushed out, a sickeningly kind look of worry on her face. 

“Paige! What in the world was that about young lady?!”

“She-she pulled my hair!” Paige tattled, crossing her arms and feeling a smug sense of satisfaction. 

“I’m so so sorry Paigey, it was just my watch, it must have gotten snagged on a hair or two when I reached past, I’m really sorry”. 

“You should be, GOD! It seriously hurt, I think you pulled out a clump of hair. Watch where you’re putting that ugly thing”, Paige shot back. 

“Paige!  Young lady, you are -this close- to going over my knee for a spanking. I knew we had some things to work on but this is beyond the kind of attitude your father and I saw this past year. What has gotten into you?” Mae asked, completely ignoring the fact that Mia had practically scalped her own daughter in front of her. What ever happened to blood being thicker than water?!

“Moooooooooom!” Paige whined, ready to double down on the indignity of having her own mother take the side of practically a stranger who had just unapologetically assaulted her, when the look on her mom’s face gave her pause and caused her to blush. Despite this whole time-out fiasco, she highly doubted her mom would actually go through with the threat of spanking her, but if she did she would certainly notice her pull-up and that was NOT a conversation Paige wanted to have. 

“Do NOT test me little girl, I will take those pants down this instant and spank your bare bottom if the next thing out of your mouth is anything other than an apology to your sister for that juvenile and rude outburst. If time-outs aren’t immediate enough reinforcement for you to learn good behavior we can try spankings instead”. 

Paige scowled and ground her teeth together, but not wanting to risk it, she forced out a flat “sorry”. 

“Well that was about the least sincere apology I’ve ever heard. Mia, you’ll have to forgive her, she’s been having a really tough time adjusting to the new routine. Speaking of, Paige, you know the drill, time-out, 20 minutes. 

“TWENTY!? That’s not FAIR!  I’ve already done so much and that wasn’t my fault, it was HER’S!”, Paige couldn’t help herself from shouting at the indignity of it all. 

“Really Mae, she was really trying to be a good girl until I caught her with my watch band”, Mia piped up, and Paige pursed her lips. Who the hell was she to try to butt into her punishment?! She was Paige’s LITTLE sister!  And what the hell did she know about Paige in the first place?!  I mean, yeah, true, but ughhhh. 

“Mia, it’s very sweet of you to stick up for your sister, but she’s a big girl and just like we talked about, she needs to start acting like one. Twenty minutes in time-out shouldn’t be hard for a big girl. This little show has been going on for over an hour now. At this rate she could have done nearly four time-outs if she would just stand in the corner and accept her consequence. Aren’t you the one who taught me not to back down if she fusses?”  Mae spoke only to Mia, but she made it plain that the meaning was for Paige herself. It was almost- no definitely- it was definitely worse being talked about like this than talked to. 

Mae crossed her arms and looked at Paige, calmly saying again, “Paige, you are in time-out for your outbursts and your bad language. Now I want you to put your nose in the corner, hands up”. She said it again like she was reciting something from memory, and she waited like that until Paige complied. 

“You’ll stay there until a grown-up comes to let you out.  One minute for each year of your age. Twenty minutes” Mae said, without much emotion. But then her voice changed and Paige could hear her quietly speaking to Mia, could hear only snatches of their conversation, Mae’s voice carrying more easily that her step-daughter’s. “I know, I know they wouldn’t call it tough love if it wasn’t tough, but it’s harder than I thought.  What if she———- or thinks I don’t———-“, part of her question was drowned by the running of the faucet, and all Paige could hear from Mia was “you’re doing——- kids always ac——— importan———-boundaries—-‘ll get there”. It was completely infantilizing to be talked about like this, whatever they were really saying, and the fact that Paige couldn’t hear much of the meat of it made it that much worse, knowing she didn’t need to be involved in the conversation, that this was about her but not for her. To make matters worse, a male voice soon joined the others, announcing the arrival of Jake.  

“Uh oh, looks like someone found their way to the naughty corner on the first night”, he chuckled affably before joining in on the muffled conversation and meal prep. 

If not for her desire to finish this once and for all, and her desire to avoid a possible pull-up revealing spanking, Paige might have just strode out of the room at this, giving them all the cold shoulder. 

And at this point her need to pee, trivial as it may have started was all but an emergency. Listening to the sounds of chopping and the incoherent stream of embarrassing talk behind her, she chanced it and squeezed her thighs closer together, just barely shifting her bare feet so they were touching. She would do this five more times, and eventually, her legs were as close to crossed as she dared, the right foot sitting almost entirely atop the left.  It was all she could do to not bounce in place or put her hand to her crotch. Her teeth were gritted and she felt like she might cry. She had even considered just using the goodnite, but her fear of being found out was too strong to do something so bold. She honestly wasn’t sure she would be able to let anything out intentionally in this situation, and if she did get started she feared she wouldn’t be able to stop it and might leak. This wasn’t one of her little stories, this was her actual life, and as exciting as it might be to read about, she had zero desire to face that kind of embarrassment in real life. The urgency of her situation even made it hard to enjoy the oddly pleasant tinge to the humiliation that she might otherwise have felt. Now there was only her bladder and nothing else. 

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, she felt a hand on her shoulder, gently turning her around as her mom said, “okay sweetie, that’s twenty, you’re all done. See, that wasn’t so hard, was i-“, but Paige was already rushing past her, hands between her thighs, now not even trying to hide the fight with her battle as she rushed to the bathroom and just barely made it. In fact she could feel her sphincter start to relax as she bent to pull her pants down, but she managed to stop it and to whip the pants and goodnite down in one motion while sitting on the toilet and oh my god this was the best feeling in the world and she would never take peeing for granted again. She finished up, flushed, and pulled her pants back up, biting her lip at the slight dampness she felt when the pull-ups were in place.  Pressing her fingers to the padding she could feel a subtle squishiness there, and she imagined being checked by some faceless mom-figure or a fictional babysitter, feeling her arousal building. This whole ordeal had left her so tensed up and frustrated in the most complicated of ways and all she wanted was to go back to her room and enjoy the privacy of her locked door for a bit before dinner. 

Reluctantly pulling her hand away from the padding, she washed her hands then shook them off, wiping them on her pants and opening the door to-

“Ackkk!” Paige shrieked, caught off guard when she nearly walked through her mom on her way out of the bathroom. “Mom, you scared the cr-the pants off me”, Paige recovered, shifting her shirt. “I was just going to head up to my r-“ 

“Honey, did you forget how time-outs work?” Mae asked in a tone you might use with a little kid who you expected to forget things like this. 

“But mom, no!  You said I was done!  You said! This isn’t fair!”  Paige couldn’t help but stomp and whine because this was the absolute epitome of unfair. Was her mom just trying to make her fail now!?

“Calm down, Paige, I only meant that we still need to talk about why you needed a consequence. But first, did you make it in time?” Mae asked, leaving Paige to play mental catch-up as she dialed down the indignation. 

“W-wha-what?” She spluttered. 

“Did you make it to the bathroom in time or do you need to change?”  Mae asked, like it was a perfectly normal question, and not something that would make Paige feel like her whole body was numb. 

“I d-don’-I um wh- yes?” Paige stammered, feeling her stomach drop when her mom put a hand on Paige’s arm and started leading her back into the bathroom. It was a half bath, so there wasn’t really much space for the two of them, and Paige felt like all of the air in the tiny room had been turned to lead. 

“W-wha-mooom!” Paige faltered when her mom started to tug at the waistband of her pants. 

“Paige, I know what a desperate potty dance looks like and we both know you’ve had your fair share of issues with the potty at school, judging by your laundry. Now I just want to make sure that you aren’t damp. You know to get stains like you have you had to be sitting in your accidents for some time and you’re very lucky you haven’t gotten a rash yet, now, let’s just-“

But Paige wasn’t relinquishing her grip on the pants, stammering, “I-I’m dry!” And refusing to move her hands. 

That is until her mom stepped back and said, “Paige, now you’re just being silly. If you’re dry, just let me see so we can go talk and get to dinner. I’ll give you to the count of three and then I’ll be taking your pants down for a spanking first”. 

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1
  • AndTheChips changed the title to Her Little Sister (update 1/2)

Hey guys, thanks for the comments. I want to be fair to Paige and write it well and organically, and there will be a new chapter soon, but my sister is really really sick with covid in the ICU right now and things have been too scary and crazy to sit and write. I’ve actually been using little space as a coping tool and it’s kind of helped, but I need to be big to write a story like this

Tonight when I sat down to try, I still felt little, so I wrote out a different short story you can go check out if you like. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
10 hours ago, AndTheChips said:

Hey guys, thanks for the comments. I want to be fair to Paige and write it well and organically, and there will be a new chapter soon, but my sister is really really sick with covid in the ICU right now and things have been too scary and crazy to sit and write. I’ve actually been using little space as a coping tool and it’s kind of helped, but I need to be big to write a story like this

Tonight when I sat down to try, I still felt little, so I wrote out a different short story you can go check out if you like. 

Sorry to hear that! :( I hope she gets better real soon! The most important thing is you and your sisters wellbeing. Sending love.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Thank you all for your patience and positive thoughts. My sister is recovering at home. It will be a long recovery process with no definitive timeline, but she is okay. A good reminder that we should still be wearing our masks and washing hands and taking care of one another. And getting our boosters!

Paige’s grip didn’t budge. She was frozen in place by the lack of choices and it was like her brain wasn’t working. She had to think of a way out of this. Think damnit!

“One…” her mom counted firmly.

Aghhh that wasn’t helping, what could she do?! what could she do?!!!! Whatcouldshed-

“Two…” Mae’s tone betrayed no anger or frustration, which made it all the more terrifying. Her mom was in complete control and she was at a total loss. What could she say about the pull-up!? About that damp spot. Would her mom notice it? What would sh-

“Thr-“ Mae started, but before she could get the word out completely, Paige had raised her hands in surrender. “O-okay, I’m doing it, fine!”, she practically shouted as she rushed to beat her mom’s hands back to her waistline. 

Before her mom could, Paige pulled her pants and goodnight down her thighs, displaying the white of the padding, then tried to pull them both back up quickly, only to be stopped by her mom’s quick and firm hands on hers. 

“Thank you, sweetie, isn’t it easier to listen to mommy?  That’s my good girl. Now let’s jus-“ Mae seemed not to have noticed immediately, with the way the goodnight was scrunched into the leggings, that it wasn’t just a pair of panties. Her abrupt pause robbed Paige of any hope that it would remain so, however. 

“Paigey, why are you wearing a diaper?”, Mae asked, causing Paige to blush a deep crimson as she hid her eyes with her hands, massaging her temples. Think!  What the hell, why hadn’t she taken the goodnite off when her mom had first put her in time-out upstairs?  Why hadn’t she taken it off when she went to pee?  Why hadn’t she just waited until tonight in the first place!?  Why hadn’t she tried to do her own laundry over the breaks so her mom wouldn’t think she was having accidents?!  Why was she like this in the first place?! Why was she also a little excited?  What the hell was wrong with her?

“Paigey, what’s going on?  Are you having more trouble with your potty training?  It’s okay, honey, I’m not mad”, Mae asked, misinterpreting her silence and hiding and pulling Paige in for a hug, rubbing her back and stroking her hair. It was nice. Paige wasn’t expecting that. She relaxed a little. 

“It’s okay, baby, mommy’s not mad, mommy’s here”, Mae continued soothingly, straightening up and then-

“Eeeeep mmooom!”, Paige squeeked out, emerging from behind her hands and trying to wriggle out of her mom’s reach as she pulled Paige’s pants down to her ankles, leaving the the padding on full display. 

“Shh, Paigey, stop wiggling, I’m just trying to check your diaper. Ouch!” Paige’s flailing hand had accidentally made contact with her mom’s nose, and she was now straightening up, rubbing it, frowning at her daughter. 

“Paige Elizabeth Duncan, we do not hit.”  Mae said it with that same calm, firm tone that made Paige feel all the more childish for her own lack of control. It seemed the more she acted out, the calmer her mom got, which was oddly more unnerving. 

“I-I-I’m sorry mom, i-it was an accident!”, Paige rushed out, feeling like she might start to cry. She hadn’t meant to hit her mom, and now she felt so badly for it with how nice she had just been to her. Why hadn’t she just let her check her diap-her goodnite?

“I know that honey, which is why you’re not getting a consequence for it, but when someone is checking your diaper you need to stay still so those kinds of accidents don’t happen, okay?”

Paige nodded silently, looking down, and didn’t say anything about the absurdity of that statement. She didn’t need anyone to check her diaper-or rather her pull-up, she didn’t even need them!  And she really didn’t like the way she had said ‘someone’ as if anyone would be needing to check her diapers. Which of course she didn’t need checked. And didn’t wear. They were goodnites. And she only wore them sometimes and only for fun and she didn’t need them!  But what could she say to her mom. Was this really going to be when she came out to her family?  She didn’t feel even remotely close to that. No no no no no no. This couldn’t be happening.

“Good. Now I’m going to check your diaper, can you hold very still for me?”

“B-but it’s not a diaper”, Paige whined, but only weakly. 

“I’m sorry, sweetie, it’s a pull-up, you’re right”, Mae amended, and it felt almost worse when she said, “Can you let me check your pull-up now?”

“M-Mom, no, I’m dry, seriously, you don’t need to check”, Paige practically whimpered. Mae just looked at her and said, “you don’t have to be embarrassed, honey, this isn’t the first time I’ve done this for you, you know”. Only it was because Paige had never been checked by her mother like this, as an adult on break from college, wearing children’s bed wetting pull-ups in the downstairs bathroom with the door open behind them and- oh god, Mia and Jake. In the kitchen. How much had they heard?!  How could they not have heard?! How could this get any worse?!

While this whole internal struggle went on inside of Paige’s head, her mom was busy squeezing and scrutinizing the pull-up. Why the hell did she have to do that!? It was like she didn’t trust Paige’s assessment that it was dry, that she had made it to the bathroom in time. “Okay”, she suddenly declared to Paige’s relieved disbelief, and then she was pulling the goodnite back up to rest on her daughter’s hips, before reaching in and fixing the leak guards. Paige stiffened at the intrusive touch, but remembering her mom’s words and how she had accidentally hurt her, she didn’t resist. 

She had been blessed by the grace of some mystical deity that made her mom blind to the dampness at the very center of the padding. Paige wondered if she was overestimating the spot, but when the garment was back in place, she could clearly feel the slightly swollen spot right at the center, now cooled down.  It wasn’t terrible by any means. It would be a bit uncomfortable if she were wearing regular panties, but she doubted it would have soaked through to her leggings even in that case. Even so, for the first time that evening she felt grateful that she was wearing the goodnite when her mom chose to check her, realizing that it would have been much harder to hide the tiny dribble in panties. She blushingly thought that some of it wasn’t even an accident and partially her own twisted excitement about all of this.  She was still thinking this and blushing, looking down at her feet while she was led by the hand up the stairs and back to her bedroom. 

At least her mom seemed to be giving her privacy for their little chat. Not that it mattered much after Mia and Jake had overheard the rest. Hopefully she could beg out of “family” dinner on the guise of meeting up with friends, sleep in tomorrow, and by the time she had to see them this all would have blown over. 

Yeah, this would be fine. She could tell her mom she was wearing the goodnite because… uh… because she was having issues at night. Yeah. She blushed deeper imagining her mom thinking that she was a bedwetter. She thought of herself inside of one of her stories, her mom asking if she was wearing her “special panties” before she went to bed, scolding Mia for making fun of her about it, even telling her that she would be wearing them too if she made one more joke. Paige squirmed a bit, feeling the swollen spot in the padding pressed against her, and wishing she weren’t walking into her bedroom with her mom, desperate for some time alone. In her fantasy, her mom, who no longer looked like her own, but some other blurry mom-figure, would praise her for being so responsible about her bedwetting, and would offer her help. Maybe she would ask this mom-figure to help her like the girl in her favorite story did, by spanking her for wet nights, to “train” her brain to associate bedwetting with pain. Then she would control when or if she got those punishments, and could stop “wetting the bed” whenever she want-

“-you ready to talk sweetie?” Mae’s voice broke into Paige’s daydream as the woman settled down on the chair in Paige’s room, making her shudder a little more. Mae motioned for her to sit on the bed, and Paige did so, unconsciously wriggling when she felt the dampness in the pull-up that certainly felt bigger than earlier. Looking up at her mom she immediately sobered a little, feeling a different kind of blush. There was a fine line between the good kind of humiliation and a bad kind of shame. 

“Well?” Mae prompted, waiting for an answer. Paige tried to think of what to say, how to give herself more agency in all of this. 

“Um, mom… uh, well the thing is that it’s not a big deal really. I’ve just…”, Paige started, biting her lip. What did she want to say?  Here was an opening to let her wear her goodnites every night and not have to worry about being found out. Only would that feel good in reality?  Or would it just feel shameful and embarrassing in a bad way?  Should she say that she was already over the problem and just still wearing them for extra precaution?  That sounded mature. And in a few nights she could stop wearing them if she wanted. Or… well she would have control over what came next at least. She blushed again. 

“-I’ve just been having some be-um-night-time incontinence issues at school. I’m over it now, I just… just thought it would be a good idea- a mature choice, I mean, to wear my goodni- um the protection a few more nights with all the stress of coming home”, Paige finished breathlessly, glowing red. That seemed like a good explanation. A mature decision, everything under control, and an issue that very well could be entirely in the past… if she so wanted it…

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1
  • AndTheChips changed the title to Her Little Sister (update 1/29)
  • AndTheChips changed the title to Her Little Sister (update 08/06/22)