LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who else really misses J&J baby powder??

Me. Though I have found a reasonable substitue, It is a local supermarket brand, Market Basket< and not sold nationally, though I suspect that the company that makes it is sold under different names elsewhere. It would be nice if I could find a fully distributed brand

What I totally miss is Dreft, they gave it a very unbabyish smell which I like for non-LG clothes and I can NOT find a babyish scented detergent to replace it

I too really miss the original J&J baby powder talc.. I am addicted to the smell.. My only saving grace ( if one could call it that ) is that covid completely changed how everything smells to me. So the tactile smell of the powder isn't as important as it used to be to me.. I now use the J&J corn starch with aloe and vit. E its a close subsitute for my failed nose

7 minutes ago, Glennie said:

I too really miss the original J&J baby powder talc.. I am addicted to the smell.. My only saving grace ( if one could call it that ) is that covid completely changed how everything smells to me. So the tactile smell of the powder isn't as important as it used to be to me.. I now use the J&J corn starch with aloe and vit. E its a close subsitute for my failed nose

@Glennie

I have some J&J Powder That I use, and it has the original scent. I think mine is also corn starch, but I think they added the sweat the same way. I can also attest to the fact that because things of change so much, that when you find something that returns you to your childhood, or make you remember your innocence, the smell is toxic, and what I mean by that is, that it can put you into a situation where you get away from that, and it’s like getting a humongous shot of adrenaline or something to excite you.

I even have some baby oil that I have in my stash box, because I might need it if the time comes. And I will always have that lavender baby lotion, because that also reminds me of being little. I love the smell of the stuff, but I can understand that your smell has changed, because of COVID-19. I guess that is one of the casualties of this illness, but I will always remember the smells I used to have to deal with when I was a kid, and when I smell them, it just sends me back to when I was a kid. When I didn’t have anything else to worry about, and everything else was taken care of. Sometimes I miss those days, but as an adult you have to end up moving forward.

Brian

The Johnson's baby lotion semlls the same

I got some powder with Aloe from Ebay. I think they may have changed the cornstarch scent, it smells more like the original and when used their baby lotion, I still semll like the freshly diapered little girl that I always did

• Like 1
On 12/23/2021 at 7:31 AM, IminWetPampers said:

I’m getting to the point that I don’t care if it causes cancer or whatever else it’s been accused of, my diapers don’t smell or feel right without J&J baby powder in them. 

I'm right there with you buddy! We need J*J baby powder back! My Diapers aren't the same without it.???? I don't care if it causes cancer either. Lots of things cause cancer, yet we don't go around banning those. It's kinda ridiculous honestly! I love diaper changes with baby powder!??????☺️????❤️? Oh Mike, when you were 4.5 years old did your Mommy ever give you diapie changes with baby powder In them?!???☺️? I bet it felt SO good buddy!??????❤️?❤️??????❤️????????❤️ *BIG HUGS!* BUDDY!???☺️???❤️?????? Love you!❤️?????☺️

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Hookedondiapers said:

We can still get the talc version here in the UK.  I believe only the US & Canada have stopped distribution.

Naturally. That is why we waged a war for independence 245 years ago so that we could become "The Land of the Free". And here is the kicker During the first Trump impeachment, which hogged the spotlight, it was in the news that the Journal of the American Medical Assoc. said J&J talc had ZERO to do with ovarian cancer. To err is human but to REALLY fubar it, bring the government in There is a galactic level collection of NTFB [Not Too F---king Bright]'s They could screw up an attempt to boil water to the point where anyone with 2/5th of a brain would think it was deliberate and give credibility to the craziest conspiracy theories. If I did not know better, I would swear that JFK was assassinated by aliens to prevent Mankind from learning that the Moon is made of Swiss, not green, cheese; with great viggah

• Like 1

My wife sells Scentsy - I help her promote THE ONE and ONLY baby powder scent that will make you believe in a baby powder scent.

https://www.facebook.com/gene.davis.52643/posts/327736709178539

https://www.facebook.com/gene.davis.52643/posts/329938832291660

https://www.facebook.com/gene.davis.52643/posts/316834003602143

Whether you are AB or DL... or ABDL ....
If you are looking for a powerful baby powder scent....
If you do NOT have a wax/candle warmer, you can still use the wax bar inside and old sock in your diaper bags.
You can also use the room spray to "Scentsy" spray your own diapers NO MATTER WHAT diaper you like.
The Perfect Diaper room scent /Scentsy your own diapers!!
So.... I had to share this ...Why pay for pre scented diapers?
Let's help the wife with Scentsy orders everyone, she AB DL aware but does not engage in it.
Her husband, Me was a DL, but MS has made other plans. Respect her and her business - https://tinyurl.com/y2w2s2th

Is it the old J&J scent? I saw no discription in the post

Also, I am not on Facebook

Project BabyDoll uses  Dreft Blissfuls to make things that have a scent very close to J&J powder It is one of my blog entries

5 minutes ago, Little Christine said:

Is it the old J&J scent? I saw no discription in the post

Also, I am not on Facebook

re read the bottom - 

Why pay for pre scented diapers?
Let's help the wife with Scentsy orders everyone, she AB DL aware but does not engage in it.
Her husband, Me was a DL, but MS has made other plans. Respect her and her business - https://tinyurl.com/y2w2s2th

re read the top

My wife sells Scentsy - I help her promote THE ONE and ONLY baby powder scent that will make you believe in a baby powder scent.

Whether you are AB or DL... or ABDL ....
If you are looking for a powerful baby powder scent....
If you do NOT have a wax/candle warmer, you can still use the wax bar inside and old sock in your diaper bags.
You can also use the room spray to "Scentsy" spray your own diapers NO MATTER WHAT diaper you like.
The Perfect Diaper room scent /Scentsy your own diapers!!
So....
5 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

I'm right there with you buddy! We need J*J baby powder back! My Diapers aren't the same without it.???? I don't care if it causes cancer either. Lots of things cause cancer, yet we don't go around banning those. It's kinda ridiculous honestly! I love diaper changes with baby powder!??????☺️????❤️? Oh Mike, when you were 4.5 years old did your Mommy ever give you diapie changes with baby powder In them?!???☺️? I bet it felt SO good buddy!??????❤️?❤️??????❤️????????❤️ *BIG HUGS!* BUDDY!???☺️???❤️?????? Love you!❤️?????☺️

Of course she did, I never got a diaper change without J&J baby powder my whole life until recently. 

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

Of course she did, I never got a diaper change without J&J baby powder my whole life until recently. 

Really?! Wow!??? So this REALLY goes back for you! All the way back to your childhood. Did your mom baby you? And why was your mom so accepting to have you as a baby again at 4 years old?!????????❤️

21 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Really?! Wow!??? So this REALLY goes back for you! All the way back to your childhood. Did your mom baby you? And why was your mom so accepting to have you as a baby again at 4 years old?!????????❤️

You know I never asked her that (not wanting to look a gift horse in the mouth). I don’t really care why she was accepting of babying me again at 4.5, I’m just extremely thankful that she did because I loved going back to babyhood again so much. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

You know I never asked her that (not wanting to look a gift horse in the mouth). I don’t really care why she was accepting of babying me again at 4.5, I’m just extremely thankful that she did because I loved going back to babyhood again so much. 

Oh, I BET you did buddy!?? And like I've said on multiple occasions, I wish I could have joined you Mike! Then we'd both be in heaven.? LOL!???? What do you mean by "not wanting to look a gift horse in the mouth?"? Are you ever going to ask her why she let you be a baby for so long???? Not that it matters, but just out of curiosity.???? Love you buddy! I'll talk to you soon! Oh, and I wish you a very good Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!????❤️??????❤️?❤️???????

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Dubious said:

We have J&J talc in Norway, but not sure if its scented.
It smells kinda nice, but I wouldn't call it scented. 

That's good to know, but they should definitely bring back the scented version too.?☺️❤️??❤️?

• Like 1
18 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Oh, I BET you did buddy!?? And like I've said on multiple occasions, I wish I could have joined you Mike! Then we'd both be in heaven.? LOL!???? What do you mean by "not wanting to look a gift horse in the mouth?"? Are you ever going to ask her why she let you be a baby for so long???? Not that it matters, but just out of curiosity.???? Love you buddy! I'll talk to you soon! Oh, and I wish you a very good Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!????❤️??????❤️?❤️???????

I’m saying that I missed my chance to ask her why she let me be a baby for so long. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, IminWetPampers said:

I’m saying that I missed my chance to ask her why she let me be a baby for so long. 

Okay, that makes sense. I don't mean to be insensitive but, Is she still with you on Earth?? Or not??

• Like 1
9 hours ago, IminWetPampers said:

No she stepped off the mortal coil 6 years ago. 

Sorry for your loss buddy!? Losing family is never easy. But the good news is buddy, we're all gonna end up there one day.?☺️ And I VERY MUCH look forward to meeting you, AND your mother!??☺️???❤️??❤️???????❤️??? And we can be babies, and play together!??????❤️???? Love you Mike! ❤️ Diapie Buddies Forever!!!!!!!?

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/23/2021 at 7:31 AM, IminWetPampers said:

I’m getting to the point that I don’t care if it causes cancer

I feel you. I immediately bought some extra as soon as I heard thinking, "This stuff might disappear." Sadly, last time I re-upped the powder, I ended up with the Aloe Vera kind. (Bonus though, the Aloe Vera powder gets slippery when wet."