LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Num Nums banned from Bob's Burgers

messyman

@DailyDi

I would agree with you. I don’t exactly know why this J guy got involved with this “right”, and this is not the point of this post. I will say however, that if this J guy gets himself into trouble because of this, it will be because of his actions and his actions alone. It’ll be interesting to see who will replace him as the voice actor for this character. I agree with Mikey that this character being a diaper lover or adult baby should be and probably will be recast, because it sounds like these two gentlemen are perfect for one another..

it is a crying shame when politics can get into a show that is very popular, and then it can turn into a fire storm for the person who is the voice actor. However, rioting and causing problems for the American people and the government is not the right way to do this. I support the fact that someone has the right to say what they want to say, but they do not have the right to storm buildings and destroy property and hurt people in the process. When you’re talking about TV shows, you might have some politics involved, but not when you have good shows like this, they should have people that are doing that because they are doing what they want with their character.

it is a crying shame that this had to happen, but if he is guilty of any in fractions, he needs to pay the price as well as anyone else who was involved in this “interaction.“

it is also high time and it is overdue that we take politics out of almost everything that we do. It is getting so bad that you can’t even have a conversation without even somebody saying they’re left it or elitist, and it is very disconcerting to continually have people who support people who believe that the best way to take care of a problem is to riot.  It is time for people to realize that the way you take care of a problem is not to riot, there are other ways to tell your people and your congressman and your representatives your feelings, without causing undue pain hurt and destruction. Politics needs to be toned down severely. This is why I do not discuss it online very much, and I try to keep it out of public conversations on the server.

sorry, @DailyDibut I wanted to get that off my chest. I can’t wait for a time when we don’t have to put politics into good shows and turn them into something bad. When you have a good TV shows, the idea is you want to make a TV to make people laugh, to help them relax, and do other things: politics are everywhere, so sometimes when you watch TV you don’t want that. As a result, I rarely watch TV, because everything turns Political, and you don’t know what the truth is or whatever, so I try not to involve myself in a lot of national politics if I can help it. Just like some people are sick of some of the things going on around here, and the government, all I want the government to do is take care of their business, and leave the politics to those that use them on a daily basis. A good TV show, may have political overtones, but it sucks when they take a good voice actor and end up having to get rid of him because of political actions.

One night I even had to block a few users on the chat server, because they were talking politics, and it got way out of hand.  @~ashley~and I had a discussion about that particular incident, and because of that discussion, I am in agreement that politics has its place, but I think sometimes politics overrides almost every facet of our existence, and people can go crazy over it. Her and I both agree that politics is not something that should be discussed without having both individuals wanting to discuss politics. But it does not belong in the public channels. She is very wise, and I remember that like it was yesterday. If someone decides to do this,  And I feel it is necessary, I will block someone before I get into political discussions that could get someone into trouble.

if we were kids Mikey, and we were at Miss Behavin, you would probably either send us to the corner, or give us a spanking. You would probably also tell us “you guys better get along or are you going to get another spanking“ sometimes I wonder if there’s anyone that will give the government a “spanking when they get out of hand“? Sometimes I think the government needs a spanking, because they forget that they serve the people, and not ideological agendas, that don’t serve A good purpose. I can probably hear you saying “why can’t we just get along“? I ask that question again why can’t we just get along?

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Added additional information
  • Like 1
On 12/18/2021 at 10:35 AM, DailyDi said:

Roll will be recast for sure, Bob needs his nemesis.

Bob needs his nemesis.  Jimmy Pesto is big part of the sure, and his 3 kids are important for the show.