LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

kinky

DailyDi

3 hours ago, DailyDi said:

266021129_1993410057493748_3815264537087028258_n.jpg

Hilarious:  this kind of reminds me of a situation that is a little kinkier: @Evelyn Dellcerro Is the cream, holding the “whip” but I’m not sure who she will be whipping. Maybe some bad guy or maybe somebody that told her a lie, or maybe somebody that she thinks needs a whipping? For some reason, I think a whip would be less painful than a riding crop. I remember My stepmother using a strap, or a belt, to spank us when we’re bad, and in some cases that hurt less than when she use the riding crop, which she did use when she was riding her horses. Damn that riding crop hurt.  If @Transfusionelle like this, then maybe she is the other box in the picture, ready to be whipped. Not sure about that, but I can be sure of this: those damn riding crops, those straps, those super ball paddles, them things hurt like hell – and let me tell you the worst thing that hurts even more than that is when somebody takes a towel and wets  the end of it and snaps it at your legs you will Howl  like a wounded animal, or cry like a baby ha ha.  I’m sure the Eve and Elle have other appropriate implements that I am unaware of, but I know that she said she had a “spiked paddle“ and I can probably surmise that that would be a little painful!????

Brian

• Like 1