LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A little item of mine was found

My mom was cleaning and when I got home my paw patrol sippy cup was on my nightstand and I'm worried my mom will question me about it. What should I say if she asks me about it???

• Like 2
1 hour ago, JP403 said:

My mom was cleaning and when I got home my paw patrol sippy cup was on my nightstand and I'm worried my mom will question me about it. What should I say if she asks me about it???

I agree with @Snugglebear_69 if your mom asks about it just say it yours and that you like it. It's no big deal really. And If you don't treat it like one, it won't be. And I don't think she would care anyway. So there's nothing to worry about!??☺️?❤️ By the way buddy, did you ever get an paci yet??☺️??❤️??❤️?❤️☺️

• Like 2
1 hour ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

I agree with @Snugglebear_69 if your mom asks about it just say it yours and that you like it. It's no big deal really. And If you don't treat it like one, it won't be. And I don't think she would care anyway. So there's nothing to worry about!??☺️?❤️ By the way buddy, did you ever get an paci yet??☺️??❤️??❤️?❤️☺️

what makes she think she wouldn't care?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Stroller said:

Just say you like it.  It saves you spilling drinks in bed anyway, so it has a reason to be there.

I was going to say that.  It allows you to drink while in bed without spilling it, plain and simple, and it was the only cup of that type you could find anywhere.  And do a better job of hiding your stuff.  Next time it could be your diapers she finds!  Fact:  At your age living at home, parents will snoop!

• Like 1
9 hours ago, JP403 said:

what makes she think she wouldn't care?

Because it's not that big a deal. I mean she may think it's a little bit weird, but it's nothing out of the ordinary. At least I think so!?

• Like 2
14 hours ago, JP403 said:

@JP403

what I would do is think of it this way: you know that a sippy cup is designed for children so that they do not spill the contents of whatever they are drinking all over the floor or all over something else. When you are an adult, there are several variations“ of the same thing a sippy cup – this could be some sort of water container that has a sport top that you have to suck into an order to get the water out of because it cannot spell when you turn it over. I would not worry about your mother finding the sippy cup, because it is your business whether it is there or not, and if she asks you could say that it would help you not spell whatever is inside the cup all over the floor because you make a mess. Your choice however, is a Sippy cup that you have, it does not matter what it looks like, but it does the job. Just like I said, I have a 24 ounce Hydro flask, and it has the sport top on board all the time – let’s make sure that I don’t spill the water or whatever is inside it all over the floor and it has been dumped several times. I would not worry!

I would say that it is your choice what kind of cup you use. Who cares if it has cartoon designs or if it looks like it is childish or infantile. If you like it then that is what you use. I use what they call a “Hydro flask” and that is because I’ve had several of these containers that they say are made of stainless steel, and they keep everything cold, so I invested about $100 in this container, and I haven’t regretted it. One day I may go back down and get another one of those Sport tops, Because then I would have two and I wouldn’t have Ibecause then I would have two and I wouldn’t have to worry about washing mine every other week or so.  Some people like those type of designs, so I wouldn’t worry – you have a legitimate reason and even if your mom does not get it, that is your cup.

I just said if your mom makes a big deal about it, just tell her that the reason you have it is because you do not want to spill whatever you have in it all over the place. The other thing to do would be to get yourself a Hydro flask or some other type of container that has the sport top in it or on it.

Good Luck!

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Added additional information
  • Like 1
40 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

@JP403

what I would do is think of it this way: you know that a sippy cup is designed for children so that they do not spill the contents of whatever they are drinking all over the floor or all over something else. When you are an adult, there are several variations“ of the same thing a sippy cup – this could be some sort of water container that has a sport top that you have to suck into an order to get the water out of because it cannot spell when you turn it over. I would not worry about your mother finding the sippy cup, because it is your business whether it is there or not, and if she asks you could say that it would help you not spell whatever is inside the cup all over the floor because you make a mess. Your choice however, is a Sippy cup that you have, it does not matter what it looks like, but it does the job. Just like I said, I have a 24 ounce Hydro flask, and it has the sport top on board all the time – let’s make sure that I don’t spill the water or whatever is inside it all over the floor and it has been dumped several times. I would not worry!

I just said if your mom makes a big deal about it, just tell her that the reason you have it is because you do not want to spill whatever you have in it all over the place. The other thing to do would be to get yourself a Hydro flask or some other type of container that has the sport top in it or on it.

Good Luck!

Brian

Well said Brian!???❤️??❤️?

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Because it's not that big a deal. I mean she may think it's a little bit weird, but it's nothing out of the ordinary. At least I think so!?

well that's what u think, not sure what she thinks 

2 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@JP403

I would say that it is your choice what kind of cup you use. Who cares if it has cartoon designs or if it looks like it is childish or infantile. If you like it then that is what you use. I use what they call a “Hydro flask” and that is because I’ve had several of these containers that they say are made of stainless steel, and they keep everything cold, so I invested about $100 in this container, and I haven’t regretted it. One day I may go back down and get another one of those Sport tops, Because then I would have two and I wouldn’t have Ibecause then I would have two and I wouldn’t have to worry about washing mine every other week or so.  Some people like those type of designs, so I wouldn’t worry – you have a legitimate reason and even if your mom does not get it, that is your cup.

Good Luck!

Brian

okay thanks

24 minutes ago, JP403 said:

well that's what u think, not sure what she thinks 

Well, you could just ask her get it over with, or do nothing about it. Both options seem like a good choice. It's better than being in suspense all day.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Well, you could just ask her get it over with, or do nothing about it. Both options seem like a good choice. It's better than being in suspense all day.

true

3 minutes ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

My boyfriend's mom has seen Him washing my bottles and the only thing she did was give Him some advice on technique to make cleaning easier. If you don't make it a big deal others probably won't.

Exactly!?

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

My boyfriend's mom has seen Him washing my bottles and the only thing she did was give Him some advice on technique to make cleaning easier. If you don't make it a big deal others probably won't.

okay maybe you're right, I might just be paranoid 

2 minutes ago, JP403 said:

okay maybe you're right, I might just be paranoid 

Yeah, but don't be so hard on yourself. People Like Us have a right to be paranoid. Most people don't agree with the ABDL lifestyle, don't know why though. If you ask me I think it's ridiculous! But that's just my opinion. In any event, I'm here for you buddy! ???❤️?❤️??☺️?❤️?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Yeah, but don't be so hard on yourself. People Like Us have a right to be paranoid. Most people don't agree with the ABDL lifestyle, don't know why though. If you ask me I think it's ridiculous! But that's just my opinion. In any event, I'm here for you buddy! ???❤️?❤️??☺️?❤️?

yeah idk why either if we aren't hurting anyone. and thank you sm!

Just keep one thing in mind.  People will tell you it's no big deal and your mom shouldn't be concerned or getting into your stuff.  That is a good perspective when you own and live in your own home!  If I had my parents come into my house and tell me what I should do, what furniture, clothing and food I should have or telling me in my own home who I should vote for or what party I should support or what girl I shouldn't be sleeping with, I would tell them shut up, my house, none of your business and if it persisted, I'd show them the door.

The difference is when you live in your parent's house.  If you are a paying tenant with a lease, it's none of their business what you do as outlined in your lease, and could also be a violation if they go into your rented room or space without your permission and prior notice.  The simple fact is, if you live with your parents and don't have a lease or pay rent (giving them money for expenses is not considered rent unless you have a signed lease outlining terms and monthly rent), you are under their rules and scrutiny, whether you like it or not.  It is there house titled in their name and they can do as they please including going into your space, cleaning, snooping, whatever they want and legally you can't stop them. 

The thing you want to keep in mind is the relationship you have with your parents.  Only you know how they would react to finding out you are into AB stuff, whether it just be a sippy cup or diapers and other AB items.  No one, and I mean NO ONE HERE can advise you just what to say or do because they do not know your situation or parents you live with.  They can express their opinions since you asked, but they have no idea just how your mom or dad would react to what they suggest to you.  Should you be open about your AB status to your parents, it may go over OK but it may not.  The forum is full of posts from members who's parents have kicked them out of the house upon finding out their son or daughter was into AB/DL.  Fine if that's what you want and you can afford your own place, but even if your parents accept that news, they will never look at you in the same way again.  You won't be the normal son they raised.  They will still love you but part of them will think you are a freak or weirdo and many will wonder where they went wrong.

And lastly, for those who say he is of legal age at 18, that may be true, but when you live in someone else's home without a written lease, legal age or not you have to abide by their rules whether you are 18 or 68.

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

You're welcome buddy!?? My pleasure!☺️??❤️??❤️?

aww thank you

16 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

Just keep one thing in mind.  People will tell you it's no big deal and your mom shouldn't be concerned or getting into your stuff.  That is a good perspective when you own and live in your own home!  If I had my parents come into my house and tell me what I should do, what furniture, clothing and food I should have or telling me in my own home who I should vote for or what party I should support or what girl I shouldn't be sleeping with, I would tell them shut up, my house, none of your business and if it persisted, I'd show them the door.

The difference is when you live in your parent's house.  If you are a paying tenant with a lease, it's none of their business what you do as outlined in your lease, and could also be a violation if they go into your rented room or space without your permission and prior notice.  The simple fact is, if you live with your parents and don't have a lease or pay rent (giving them money for expenses is not considered rent unless you have a signed lease outlining terms and monthly rent), you are under their rules and scrutiny, whether you like it or not.  It is there house titled in their name and they can do as they please including going into your space, cleaning, snooping, whatever they want and legally you can't stop them. 

The thing you want to keep in mind is the relationship you have with your parents.  Only you know how they would react to finding out you are into AB stuff, whether it just be a sippy cup or diapers and other AB items.  No one, and I mean NO ONE HERE can advise you just what to say or do because they do not know your situation or parents you live with.  They can express their opinions since you asked, but they have no idea just how your mom or dad would react to what they suggest to you.  Should you be open about your AB status to your parents, it may go over OK but it may not.  The forum is full of posts from members who's parents have kicked them out of the house upon finding out their son or daughter was into AB/DL.  Fine if that's what you want and you can afford your own place, but even if your parents accept that news, they will never look at you in the same way again.  You won't be the normal son they raised.  They will still love you but part of them will think you are a freak or weirdo and many will wonder where they went wrong.

And lastly, for those who say he is of legal age at 18, that may be true, but when you live in someone else's home without a written lease, legal age or not you have to abide by their rules whether you are 18 or 68.

I think my mom will be accepting of it.

My wife found a bottle in my night table, and it was an interesting experience, because I kind of felt like I did when my step-dad found my stash of homemade diapers when I was a teen, three decades ago. That was my natural response initially - reddening cheeks and an inability to speak - but then I stepped back and questioned myself... why was I allowing myself to feel like that, in my own house? She knows I wear diapers and she knows I sleep with a pacifier, so why was that bottle a bridge too far? The funny thing is, I don't really use them much - I took to diapers and pacifiers like a duck to water, but using a baby bottle always feels like a bit of an affectation to me, like I'm play-acting at it, rather than actually enjoying it. But, I decided that I needed to own that bottle - I have to take the good with the bad, and if occasionally feeling bashful over a prop, or over wearing nursery print plastic panties, or whatever, is the price I pay for being able to live life on my terms, then it's worth it. 

Your situation is different because you're living in your parent's house, but having a sippy cup is not doing anyone any harm. I think I concur with what some other people have said - just say, I appreciate that it doesn't spill if I fall asleep with it or knock it over, yup, it's mine, nothing to see here. 

4 minutes ago, Little Sherri said:

My wife found a bottle in my night table, and it was an interesting experience, because I kind of felt like I did when my step-dad found my stash of homemade diapers when I was a teen, three decades ago. That was my natural response initially - reddening cheeks and an inability to speak - but then I stepped back and questioned myself... why was I allowing myself to feel like that, in my own house? She knows I wear diapers and she knows I sleep with a pacifier, so why was that bottle a bridge too far? The funny thing is, I don't really use them much - I took to diapers and pacifiers like a duck to water, but using a baby bottle always feels like a bit of an affectation to me, like I'm play-acting at it, rather than actually enjoying it. But, I decided that I needed to own that bottle - I have to take the good with the bad, and if occasionally feeling bashful over a prop, or over wearing nursery print plastic panties, or whatever, is the price I pay for being able to live life on my terms, then it's worth it. 

Your situation is different because you're living in your parent's house, but having a sippy cup is not doing anyone any harm. I think I concur with what some other people have said - just say, I appreciate that it doesn't spill if I fall asleep with it or knock it over, yup, it's mine, nothing to see here. 

ah okay 

59 minutes ago, JP403 said:

I think my mom will be accepting of it.

I do too buddy! And they should be anyway. It's the right thing to do. My last piece of advice for you is, THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS NORMAL! I don't care what anyone says, and that may be what society wants you to believe, but that's not grounded in reality and life doesn't work that way. We all come from dysfunctional families, dysfunctional history, and we do the best we can with what we have. That's how life truly is, despite what society wants you to think. Everybody has a different view of how they think the world should be. But how they think it should be is not how it really is and so people end up creating a lot more suffering in life than there needs to be because they refuse to accept that reality, the limits of this reality. So don't worry about being "NORMAL" because like I said, there's no such thing.?? I really wish someone had told me that when I was your age. Good luck buddy!????❤️☺️