LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Not a cure for constipation.

Yeah, so… what? His pants fell off, underwear, and then he fell onto the shell, and it slipped right up there!!! ?? Yeah that’s it! 
Ok, for some better reference. Picture of a 75mm shell.

66DE5049-68AE-4B5D-8061-435BA2FE1D9E.jpeg

What I want to know is, most mortar rounds have fins at the bottom end.....did he shove the whole thing in, fins and all?? Or just enough for it to get stuck..... And put himself into an em-bare-ass-ing situation..... And position...?

And wtf was he thinking????? "Hmmmm, that old WW2 mortar round has a nice tip, wonder if it would fit up my ass, bet that might just feel REAL good"......

........... ummmmmm....no.

1 hour ago, square_duck said:

What I want to know is, most mortar rounds have fins at the bottom end.....did he shove the whole thing in, fins and all?? Or just enough for it to get stuck..... And put himself into an em-bare-ass-ing situation..... And position...?

And wtf was he thinking????? "Hmmmm, that old WW2 mortar round has a nice tip, wonder if it would fit up my ass, bet that might just feel REAL good"......

........... ummmmmm....no.

No. Remember that he "Slipped and fell" on it. That detail can't go unrecorded. What was undocumented is why he had no pants on while looking at his mortar collection, but that wasn't needed info I guess.