LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

how do produce a pee sample for doctor orderd lab work

@NapsAu

I have never had to give a pee sample in diapers yet. When I would have to give such a sample I would just take my diaper off and fill a cup and then give it back to the technician or nurse. That should be easier for me than having to be catheterized or have somebody do something different. I have been catheterized at least once that I remember, and I know that it hurts like hell sometimes when you have to pee – you might as well say they stick to tubes in your penis and it feels like you’re about ready to explode because something is backed up behind it. I’ve had it happen where it burns like hell when you’re trying to release, and all it does is go down tubeInto a collection bag, and then they take their collection bag and analyze the contents. This is no different than when you are in a hospital and you don’t have a catheter in, and every time that you use the bathroom either direction, or are you taking fluid, or anything like that, they always want to test it or find out how much you are excreting and how much you are ingesting. Apparently this can tell them if you are healthy or not, just like the color of urine or your feces can you tell the story about how you are. I mean that the color of your urine or your fecal matter can tell them if you are healthy or if you are sick. Sometimes they can even tell what is wrong by looking at samples that are taken.

If The doctor wanted a sample, then I would just take my diaper off and use the cup they give you and then just re-diaper - that would be easier than trying to catheterize or use a plastic bag to hold the liquid. When I have to use a cup like that I would probably end up peeing in a cup, filling it to however high it needs to be, and then use the toilet to get rid of the rest. There are times where I am still continent in that way, so it’s not that big of a deal. When I do have an accident however, or I use the diaper, I feel better because that way I don’t have to worry about hurting myself getting to the bathroom, or making a mess all over the place. I always  said to myself “Man I should be in diapers because I can’t even hit the toilet”. When I said this, I literally ran into the bathroom and ended up peeing all over the seat the floor and everywhere else and had to clean up the mess.

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Corrected punctuation and added a couple words
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Usually it's extremely hard to get a sample -- but last time, just pulled down the diaper and tried to fill the cup and it did! To say I was shocked was an understatement. I let the nurse know it happened with shouts of gleeful joy... Antibiotic oh boy...

• 2 weeks later...

Since I know every time I go they are going to check my urine like it’s a fine wine for color, clarity, gravity, kidney function etc and of course bacteria since I am catheterized 5Xs a day , I will have my aide change and catheterize me immediately before we go to appointment . Nurses know they don’t have to come call my name give me sanitizer and a sample container 15 minutes in advance , mine is ready to go labeled and collection time noted on lid , saves everybody hassle all the way around and keeps my “special needs status” from screwing up the schedule well getting proper care . 

If it takes you extreme amount of time, condom catheters work …

personally if I sit there with a cup in the bathroom and wait 10-20 minutes or so I can usually produce enough for a sample. They don’t need very much.  It’s boring but doable.