LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Black Friday

DailyDi

"And I love it, SO much!!!!!!!!!!!?❤️?❤️?☺️?????????❤️???☺️?❤️??❤️☺️❤️?❤️?"

@BabySpiderBoy, don't forget to stock up on emojis.... :D

• Haha 1

I wasn't planning on any black Friday shopping but our plans for the long holiday were just messed up. Our houseguest that was visiting for Thanksgiving didn't feel well Friday morning and asked if we could take her home early and we told her if course. It's a 3 hour drive one way to where she lives outside Kansas City. After we dropped her off my partner planned to not waste the trip and do some shopping. We needed fabric so we went to Joanna's. I said I'd wait in the car with our dog ?, I keep a crossword book so I was entertained. When she finally got out of there she told me she had been 10th in line to have her selections cut. When she went to pay she was 40th in line, she counted. Then she needed to go to Walmart to get some Xmas gifts for a boy because we were buying for a stranger that wouldn't have a Christmas otherwise. Again I sat patiently diapered in the truck doing crosswords while she went in. All in all black Friday wasn't so bad for me but I can't say the same for her. I'm really lucky to have her in my life.

Hugs,

Freta

On 11/27/2021 at 9:52 AM, vvp39 said:

"And I love it, SO much!!!!!!!!!!!?❤️?❤️?☺️?????????❤️???☺️?❤️??❤️☺️❤️?❤️?"

@BabySpiderBoy, don't forget to stock up on emojis.... :D

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! I see what you did there! Trying to steal my shtick huh?!???? Hehehehe!??❤️ LOL!?? Don't worry I've already stocked up on enough emojis this cyber Weekend. There's a reason they call me The Emoji King!??☺️❤️????❤️?❤️☺️❤️??❤️??❤️?❤️?❤️?❤️?

• Like 1

Black Friday is when I usually do a big diaper restock. The same was true this year. I got 5 cases of diapers, some onesies and pacifiers from Rearz. They are my go to for diapers.

4 minutes ago, Pampertimmy said:

Black Friday is when I usually do a big diaper restock. The same was true this year. I got 5 cases of diapers, some onesies and pacifiers from Rearz. They are my go to for diapers.

5 Cases! I can't even store that many

16 minutes ago, Pampertimmy said:

Should'nt that be my "go in" diaper.....?? ???

• Haha 2

I took advantage of the LL Medico sale of 10% off. That combined with my store credit I had built up I got a case of BetterDry for $80. When they get here I'll worry about storing them because I normally buy one case at a time. Have 3 XP500's left before I start on my current case of BetterDry.