LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I LOVE TO COOK

waynecook52

16 hours ago, I Love Warm Hugs said:

Being a single guy I am going to be honest and say even though I love the experience of cooking I am not the best at it. I pretty much stick to the easy stuff. ?

same here, but its been said i have a pretty good garlic chicken noodle soup and tater soup

• Like 1
22 hours ago, I Love Warm Hugs said:

Being a single guy I am going to be honest and say even though I love the experience of cooking I am not the best at it. I pretty much stick to the easy stuff. ?

I’ve been told that I’m pretty good, but as a single guy, I don’t cook very often unless it’s something I can eat in one night. Otherwise, the leftovers get tossed in the fridge until they grow mold and become sentient. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, astrodiaper said:

I’ve been told that I’m pretty good, but as a single guy, I don’t cook very often unless it’s something I can eat in one night. Otherwise, the leftovers get tossed in the fridge until they grow mold and become sentient. 

I totally understand that. 

• Like 1
On 11/17/2021 at 10:51 AM, DailyDi said:

I like to cook, but its hard these days as I can't stand at the stove for more than a couple minutes due to my back.

Get a stool that you can lower and higher and sit and cook that way.Thats what i do

@LtlGary@waynecook52 @DailyDi

What I do, is because I have a FULLY ACCESSIBLE Apartment, I can use my wheelchair.  This means I am in a SITTING position when cooking, as the stove is all digital, and has all controls on the front panel, Which includes the burner knobs.  I don't really "cook" that much, but I do use my baking pans and things like that. to cook frozen stuff, or maybe a pizza.  I also have a George Foreman Grill, which I can use to cook meat pretty well :)

My grandmother used to cook standing up, but as she got older and more frail, she would use a bar stool at the stove and cook that way.  In order that we could all enjoy a meal together when Grampa and Grammy were getting more and more frail, what we would do is that my Mom and My Aunt irene would be the 2 people that would coordinate with the others in the family, and each member would bring a part of dinner.  (IE:  One would bring the Turkey or Ham, one the veggies, one the stuffing, etc).  Grammy would decide what she was gonna do, and tell Mom, then everyone rolls in, Grammy and Grampa sit and relax, and My Mom and Gary and my aunts would take care of the rest. 

At the end of the meal, other members of the family would do the cleanup, and do ALL the dishes, and scour the kitchen, so that when all done, it did not look like everyone was there, and it was as clean then as it was before anyone cooked anything.  I LIKED it sometimes, because I would be able to stay with Grammy and Grampa for a week or so at break, and also in the summer.

This time of year is hard for me, as I always remember the FUN and GOOD times we all had, and remember that our loved ones are gone:  I HATE it when I "lose it" and can't STOP crying when the right stimuli hits - THAT sucks:  I try to remember the fun times.

Brian

After I win the lottery I'm going to have a kitchen built for me, with man-height counters, the leaning over to do everything is the hardest on my back. Of course, we don't even have a lottery yet, so it might still be a while before I win.

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, DailyDi said:

After I win the lottery I'm going to have a kitchen built for me, with man-height counters, the leaning over to do everything is the hardest on my back. Of course, we don't even have a lottery yet, so it might still be a while before I win.

not even powerball or megamillions? that is nationwide

8 hours ago, DailyDi said:

If I win the lottery, I’ll get a place where my living room, bedroom, and kitchen are all in separate rooms. My family keeps telling about all their cool kitchen toys, but I don’t have any room for any of it. 

5 hours ago, astrodiaper said:

If I win the lottery, I’ll get a place where my living room, bedroom, and kitchen are all in separate rooms. My family keeps telling about all their cool kitchen toys, but I don’t have any room for any of it. 

Not enough counter space for gadgets here either.

Cooking and preparing a meal, can be a great passion. And there’s never a shortage of people, ready to enjoy the fruits. But, who’s around to help clean up, and pitch in, when it comes to the not so exciting and rewarding part? Clean-up, is the hardest part of the meal to me. You’re hot, tired, feeling full, and there’s just not a lot of passion to be had in, scrubbing burned gunk from pots, and pans. 
Not saying, it’s not worth it all, but think about throwing in with your host, at clean up time! Even if they say, don’t worry about it! ?