LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

MegaMax Night

DailyDi

Got some samples from Northshore today in Large and Xlarge as I'm right in the middle of the size ranges and want to see which fits better. Got them in 2 days, good service. Can't wait to diaper up tonight :)

6 minutes ago, DprDJeff said:

Is MegaMax Night a new style or are you just referring to wearing MegaMax tonight? Just curious if I'm missing a new variety. lol

Wearing a megamax tonight lol

12 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Good! Nice, soft diaper, comfortable fit, and of course I stayed dry!

Bed was soaked, but he stayed dry!!!!! Just what a diaper is for!!!! ??

I just switched to Megamax!  First I tried the large and they seemed small for me so I got the large.  No wet beds! they are soft and absorbent and wonderful.  I think you are going to love them.  I just wish they weren't so darn expensive.

Compared with what you get, they aren't that expensive. Try shopping for ABU's or Tykables or other "premium" abdl diaper, they are pushing into the $4 range....EACH!.

*SHOCK!* I went to northshore site to check prices on the mega max, and they are SOLDOUT of everything except extrasmalls, in white....all other sizes and colors are GONE!!! 

I thought that northshore products were made domestically..... But maybe I presumed incorrectly...???

Just an FYI

Huh....I just checked back again, and everything is showing in stock....*awkward!!* I guess I hit the site as they were updating inventory or something.....

Anyways.......OH! LOOK!!! A squirril!!!??

4 minutes ago, square_duck said:

Huh....I just checked back again, and everything is showing in stock....*awkward!!* I guess I hit the site as they were updating inventory or something.....

Anyways.......OH! LOOK!!! A squirril!!!??

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!????

21 hours ago, Kapelmeister said:

I just switched to Megamax!  First I tried the large and they seemed small for me so I got the large.  No wet beds! they are soft and absorbent and wonderful.  I think you are going to love them.  I just wish they weren't so darn expensive.

They have two different sizes in large?  ^_^  I'd kind of like to try the black ones but not worth it for me.  I'd very rarely need a diaper that would last as long as a Mega Max with my diaper wearing and the cost is too much for me for a diaper I might wear for only half of it's capacity before removing it.

• Haha 1
  • 2 months later...