LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When the store is out of your faovorite snack

DailyDi

My favorite snack was and still is fig bars, I buy the larger type that are  double the size and individually wrapped.

When I could not find them, I tried another snack by the same maker its called nutty buddy, now I have 2 favorite snacks that I am enjoying while typing this.

........then just burn the place to the ground!!!!!! That will teach them to not take inventory control lightly!!!!! ?? 

........... Kidding, of coarse...??

• Haha 1

Yeah, it happens.  I look for them at another store as I usually go to more than one when out running errands.  If I can't find them I shrug, "Oh well" and look next time.  Snacks are not good for me anyway as I'm type 2 diabetic and overweight quite a bit.  That's where some will power comes in, and having that will power is a good thing overall.

Happens more than I would like, Some that disappeared forever that I liked, like PB Max... God those were good. Now if it's a type of candy.... You may want to try Bulk Candy Store - Online Candy Shop - Candy Warehouse.urlThese guys have some items that stores don't carry anymore as well as novelty and seasonal items. Discovered them while watching "Modern Marvels". No idea if the ship internationally, but if they do (which is likely as they get products from all over the world) then they may have what you have been craving.

Sadly some things will not return as sometimes those businesses close their doors forever, like my favorite pizza joints. Had one here in Seattle called Joe Banana's, best pizza around, original owners retired and sold to someone else back in like the early 80's I think, who kept the name, but the pizza the new owners made was just horrible (Not the same recipe) and closed within a year of that, another was the popular chain Godfathers Pizza... Always liked theirs.

38 minutes ago, Nyte Kitsune said:

Happens more than I would like, Some that disappeared forever that I liked, like PB Max... God those were good.

PB Max were the best! I miss them dearly

I just don't get it sometimes.  I used to eat the Combo's Jalapeno Flavored cracker roll snacks.  Whenever the stores got them in they would be the first flavor to sell out while the other flavors sat on the shelf.  Everywhere!  They were so popular that the company in their wise expertise decided to discontinue them!  WTF?  Discontinue their best seller?  No wonder some of these companies are going broke!  They have idiots running them!  I'm reminded of the History Channel's top rated show, American Restoration a few years ago.  In spite of all the car restoration shows on TV, someone in programming at the History channel decided that Rick's Restoration needs to change and do only car restorations, something that wasn't their forte.  DUH!  They refused, History got rid of Rick Dale and brought in some other clowns to take over.  The show didn't last a year with the new people.  People never learn.  If it ain't broke, don't fuk with it!

I miss Krackle.  Hershey's answer to the Nestle Crunch.   Crunch is ok... but I liked Krackle better. 

4 hours ago, rusty pins said:

WTF?  Discontinue their best seller?  No wonder some of these companies are going broke!  They have idiots running them!

Must be the same executives that run Fox TV.

• Haha 1

My favorite snack as I love both chocolate and peanut butter is Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. I have never gone to a store where they have been sold out. Not even around Halloween or Easter. So I don't really know exactly how I would do if they would not be in stock or they even worse they would discontinue them. I would probably cry if they discontinued them. ?