LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

15 hours ago, something101 said:

I think stealing the artifact is a ruse and that miss carver is the customer and Paige the product 

1 hour ago, YourFNF said:

I've had the same thought

Interesting thought about it I have also thought about it but it asks me a few questions:

1. how should Miss Carver actually know Paige?

2. how does she know the big boss (forgot his name who owes Paige money)?

3. how did she know that this boss was going to hire Paige's team to steal the artifact?

4. is stealing the artifact not the mission at all, but Miss Carver hired the boss to get Paige for her, but not to make it look like a kidnapping or human trafficking? So Paige stays with her and she pays the debt to the guy but in reality she pays for getting Paige.

5. if this is all planned by Miss Carver how will Paige react when she finds out that she was sold and maybe her "friends" are involved? 

6. how will the relationship between her and Miss Carver change?

In any case, this will be an exciting story - our dear @LittleFallenPrincess is really talented.

3 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Interesting thought about it I have also thought about it but it asks me a few questions:

3. how did she know that this boss was going to hire Paige's team to steal the artifact?

4. is stealing the artifact not the mission at all, but Miss Carver hired the boss to get Paige for her, but not to make it look like a kidnapping or human trafficking? So Paige stays with her and she pays the debt to the guy but in reality she pays for getting Paige.

5. if this is all planned by Miss Carver how will Paige react when she finds out that she was sold and maybe her "friends" are involved? 

In any case, this will be an exciting story - our dear @LittleFallenPrincess is really talented.

2 she might have gotten the artifact from Bossman

1,3,4 the boss could have offered Paige as a product and to make it look like it was a normal heist 

5 not well 

6 depends on how forgiving both of them are.

On 12/8/2021 at 6:23 PM, Moon3ye said:

I think if you could talk openly about everything in our society, many people would admit that they would like to.

I find this story wonderful it shows a developing dynamic where one of the two people still has absolutely no idea (Paige) while the other (Alexandria) knows exactly what she wants and especially who she wants.

I'm really excited to see what happens next.

I'm glad you're enjoying it so much! I've really enjoyed writing this one, and I'm only about 65% done writing it!

On 12/9/2021 at 3:11 AM, something101 said:

I think stealing the artifact is a ruse and that miss carver is the customer and Paige the product 

That would be meeeeeeeeeean! ?

21 hours ago, YourFNF said:

Oh she has got it so bad....

Flashing her knickers...

Naughty Naughty! ?

I'm not normally into maid play but for Miss Alexandria....

*giggles and blushes*

I've had the same thought

She got it reeeeeeal bad. ?

And I did say very early on that this story would be kinkier. ABDL, spanking, maids, dollification... there may be more, but I'm not going to spoil anything! ?

20 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Awww thank you! That's so sweet of you to say! I'm glad people are enjoying this story!

Also I love that my other stories have got you all so suspicious of my characters and their motives and where my stories are going... ?

Chapter 11 - Lunch

Thief in Service - by LittleFallenPrincess

I sat there, patiently waiting for Miss Carver to finish cooking.

I had no idea why she wanted me to join her for lunch so much, but after scrubbing the floors all morning, I was happy for the break. Although I’d be lying if I said this ominous feeling didn’t make me anxious.

“Two more minutes. I bet you’re starving.” She said.

I said nothing. I had learned my lesson from before.

“Good girl, but you can talk to me like normal whilst we’re having lunch. You may speak freely.”

“Umm... yes Ma’am.” I replied sheepishly.

“Manners... good girl. You’re just full of surprises, aren’t you, cutie?”

My cheeks burned and I started playing with the cutlery to try and distract myself from the feelings I had inside right now.

“Now... I’d like to know all about you...” she said, pushing a plate of pasta over to me.

It smelled delicious and looked so too, so I quickly found myself shoving fork after fork into my mouth.

“Slow bites, dear... unless you’d like me to feed you instead?”

I froze and looked at her, like a deer in headlights.

Naomi has made that threat before, she’d often comment about how fast I eat... but I’d yell at her and the others, as they knew my thoughts about all that stuff from the other dimension.

I’d seen some of the hidden footage tourists took. It scared the living shit out of me, and I vowed never to step foot through one of the portals. So I get really defensive whenever anyone makes any threats or teases me in regards to my childishness.

But with her... something about her made me feel small, safe, craving what she had to offer...

“Go on then sweetie... how about we start with your name...”

“...Paige Gray.”

‘You stupid girl! You just told her your actual full goddamn name! What the hell?’ the logical part of my brain was screaming at the rest of my brain, but that other part was in full control right now and not interested in logic or anything. That part of my brain was too smitten right now to care.

“That’s a cute name. So, Paige, you’re a thief, correct? Do you have any other jobs?”

“Umm... yes I am. And no, I don’t.”

“I’m interested... and say you managed to successfully steal the item and give it to that man you owe money to... what were you planning to do with your freedom?”

“Umm... I haven’t got a specific plan yet. I just thought I’d go travelling, maybe settle down with an actual job.” I answered.

“Find a nice man, settle down, have kids? The normal, boring dream?”

“Find a nice girl, settle down, maybe go on adventures...”

“Oh that’s much better.” I saw her face brighten a little. “And you think this will make you happy?”

“I hope so. Otherwise I have no idea what I could do with my life, with that freedom. Not that it matters. If I can’t get the statue, he won’t cancel my debt, which means no freedom for me.”

“I did offer you a job...”

“I appreciate it, but again... Tony wouldn’t let me. He has me under this thumb. If I could just pay him off with earnings from a normal job, I wouldn’t be so valuable to him.”

“This Tony is a nasty sort...”

I laughed.

“That’s putting it nicely. He’s killed too many people in this game. I can’t risk getting on his bad side. That’s why I want to get out of this life.”

That’s when Miss Carver surprised me.

“What if I gave you the money to pay off the debt?”

“Wait... what?” I sat there with my mouth agape.

“Seriously. I don’t like evil men. And you’re much too cute to be controlled by some weird creepy guy. You’d be much better off being controlled by someone else...”

I was still in my own little daze about the money she was actually offering to notice what she had said.

“Buh...” was all I could say.

“But let me guess... he would find some other way to keep you employed. It’s the statue he wants, not the money.”

“Y... yeah. Exactly.”

“Shame. I would have loved to have you around the store. I guess I’ll just have to enjoy this afternoon as much as possible...” Miss Carver gave me a smile before carrying on eating.

“Wait... so I actually have to go downstairs... in public... wearing this?” I asked.

She nodded as she took a bite of her food.

“Umm...” I stuttered.

“What is it, sweetie?”

My heart melted a bit at that pet name, but I powered through my emotions.

“Can I ask you questions too? If we’re both being honest and open...”

“Depends.” She said, raising her eyebrow at me.

“On what?”

“How about for every question I ask, you can ask one? But no, the previous questions don’t count.”

“Okay. So you go first obviously...”

She thought for a moment. “How old are you, Paige?”

“24. 25 in February. How old are you?” I already knew the answer, it was one of the only few things we could actually find out about her, but I wanted to appear like I didn’t.

“25. But I’ll be 26 in a few days. I’m throwing a wonderful Halloween/Birthday party for it. You should come!”

“But... I tried to steal from you...”

“And?” She asked.

“That’s normally not how people react to people who have broken in...”

“Well I’m not normal. Anyway, the offer is always open. Anyway, it’s my turn again... so how about... what do you do in your spare time?”

“Nothing really. I don’t have any money to go out and do things, or to buy things to occupy myself with. So I mostly practice my lock picking, watch telly, hang out with my friend.”

“Oh! Is that the girl you were with the other day?”

“It’s my turn to ask questions...” I said, grinning.

“That’s fair...” She glared at me.

“How did you make your fortune?” I asked, still skirting around the questions I really wanted to ask, but were too nervous to do so.

“I buy and sell rare books and artefacts. And I created a successful company at an early age. I also do business with some other businesses on the other side of the portal.”

I must have shown my disgust at that news, as she looked at me with confusion.

“What?” she asked.

“I... I just don’t like the other side of the portal.”

“Ah, seen the documentaries?”

“Yeah. Scares the hell out of me.”

“I don’t blame you. If I wasn’t so valuable to them with my business, I doubt they would have put up with me for long and I’d be stuck in some adoption centre.”

“My crew always tease me about sending me there because I’m often childish.”

“Crew eh? Childish too...” she started drifting off, deep in thought.

‘Shit! You keep divulging important information, Paige! Stop it!’

“Umm... yeah...” was all I managed to say.

“I bet they’re wondering where you are right now...” She said.

“Yeah...”

“Well they can have you back when I’m done with you.”

I gulped and took another bite.

“So... whose turn is it?” she asked.

“Technically mine again, as you asked me a bunch of clarifications...”

“Smart too...” she grinned at me. “Fair enough. Go ahead, ask ahead. Ask the question I know is on your mind and you’re dying to ask.”

“Umm...” we both knew what I wanted to ask, I was just too nervous to ask it. Thankfully she broke through the awkwardness.

“It’s the rooms, isn’t it?” She asked.

“Y... yeah... umm... what are they for?”

“Well I thought that would be obvious...” She grinned.

“But... why do you have them?”

“Ah ah ah... my turn.” She smiled.

I pouted.

“Oh it’s such a shame you won’t accept a position here... anyway, what about your family?”

“Haven’t got any. So why do you have those rooms?” I asked, turning the topic back to the one I cared the most about right now.

“Because I have some... interests, shall we say...”

“Are you like... a professional dominatrix or something?”

“No, don’t be silly. But yes, I do dabble a bit in a lot of different kinks. And I need rooms for each of them.”

“I... I noticed in the pet room... you have three people as what... dogs?

“Oh so you saw that then... Well to answer your question, yes. Sometimes.”

“What does that mean?”

I lost track of the questions and whose turn it was to ask, and I think she had too.

“Petplay isn’t one of my main things, it’s more like a fun side project.”

“Main things? So what are your main things?”

“ABDL and BDSM mostly. But as you saw firsthand... I also like dollification.”

“Wait... I know what BDSM is, but ABDL? Dollification?

“Dollification is where someone dresses up or gets turned into a dolly. Be that a traditional dolly or a sex doll. I... like being the one who owns said dolly.”

She sounded so confident, so unashamed as she talked openly about her kinks and her sexual interests. It felt so liberating, listening to her talk as if there is absolutely no shame in any of this. I felt some interest in what I saw, even if I won’t admit it to myself due to the shame I felt for being interested in it in the first place.

“And ABDL... well I know you don’t like the portal...”

“Wait... no...”

“Yeah. Adult babies and Diaper lovers. Although I prefer not to use that disgusting American term. Nappies are just so much cuter.”

Again, somehow she felt no shame talking so openly, whereas even the mentioning of that term for them caused my face to heat up.

“You mean... you kidnap people and force them to be your babies?”

“Oh no sweetie, I’m not like those Amazons you see in the other dimension. But it definitely sparked something in me. Over here it’s just a normal kink where some people enjoy dressing up and acting like babies. There’s loads to go into, but I won’t.”

“So you... what...? Baby people?”

“Yes. That’s what the nursery is for. I don’t use it much, unless playing with friends. I mostly let friends in my kink circle play in there.”

“And you enjoy that? People wearing nappies? Dressed as babies? And I assume pissing and shitting themselves?” I know I was sounding harsh, but I think I was just being defensive. Something within me stirred as she talked about all this, and to shut it back down and lock it back up, I made it out like I was disgusted.

“First, language. Secondly, yes. I like being maternal. I like being dominant. I like lots of things about kink. Don’t be so quick to judge...”

“I wasn’t... I mean... I don’t...”

“Shh. It’s okay. Finish your food. I think that’s enough for today. It was nice chatting to you. Now go clean yourself up so you’re presentable and ready to work downstairs.”

“But... what about the other rooms? The locked ones I haven’t seen?”

“You don’t need to know about them. You’re obviously not into kink, so you don’t need to know. Now, go wash up and meet me downstairs.”

She got up and walked out, leaving her plate.

‘Do I just leave the plates here? Or did she mean wash up as in wash up the plates too, as well as me?’

I didn’t want to risk it, and I seemed to have already pissed her off, something I didn’t feel too happy about right now. So picking up both our plates, I took them to the sink and began to wash them both, along with the cutlery and all the equipment she had used to cook our lunch.

-------------------------------------------------

“You were gone a long time... I hope you didn’t try to take the statue again...”

“I... I was washing up. Sorry Ma’am.” I said, shyly.

“It doesn’t take you ten minutes to wash your hands.”

“I washed the plates and cutlery.”

“Oh.” She looked pleasantly surprised. “Good girl. Now, you ready?”

“What am I doing exactly?”

“You’re going to help me around the shop. Help customers, greet them, stack shelves, organise things. You know... basic shop duties. Serve customers if you need to, although I will be counting the cash in the register...”

“Yes Ma’am. And... and I have to wear this still?” I pointed at the maid outfit I was still wearing.

“Yes. Don’t worry, people won’t give you funny looks. I’ve had a few subs do this job as punishment. It’s normal and you’ll fit right in.”

‘I will? What kind of bookshop is this?’

I walked down the stairs behind her, closely following her as she opened the shop up and prepared the cash register.

“Now, go clean the shelves in the corner. Here’s a feather duster, and make sure all the books are in order!” she handed me the duster and patted my bum, causing me the squeak and jump away, scurrying off to the corner she told me to clean.

It had been a couple of hours now. And for the most part, it had been dead. We had like one or two customers the whole time. And during that time, I was ordered to clean every single shelf, unpack a new shipment, and help an elderly gentlemen find a book he was looking for.

During the interaction, Miss Carver had come up behind me and whispered in my ear.

“You better curtsey when he thanks you...”

And with much hesitation, I found myself doing exactly that as the gentleman smiled and left with the book I had found for him.

“Good girl. Not long now, then you’re free to go. You’ve been a good little helper. Shame you can’t take my offer of a job...”

And before I could reply, the bells above the door rang, indicating we had a new customer.

Turning around, my face dropped and my body froze. My heart was beating a mile a minute as I stared at the customers who had just entered.

“Paige?” Naomi asked, staring at me. Christian was stood behind her, with the biggest grin I have ever seen on his face.

==========================================================

Remember, my first short story will be posted on Wednesday! ?

I hope everyone enjoys this story as it goes on! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Thank you to all my patrons for their support!

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters are available on my Patreon, which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Glitch in Nanny and Thief in Service. New chapters of Thief in Service every Wednesday/Sunday! Glitch in Nanny on Monday/Friday!

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks! ?

• Like 12
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Paige?” Naomi asked, staring at me. Christian was stood behind her, with the biggest grin I have ever seen on his face.

oh-fuck.gif

I love this story.

It has a whole other level of BDSM aspect that really entertains me.

Also that now her "friends" show up is very funny.

I'm excited to see what happens next.

I still believe that Miss Craver is behind it.

Maybe she is giving Paige the figure now so that Paige can get free just so we can find out that she herself is the client who wanted the figure from Tony.

13 hours ago, YourFNF said:

oh-fuck.gif

Haha! I bet that's Paige's reaction too!

12 hours ago, aldl4811 said:

Heck of a story you have here

Thank you so much! ?

9 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

I love this story.

It has a whole other level of BDSM aspect that really entertains me.

Also that now her "friends" show up is very funny.

I'm excited to see what happens next.

I still believe that Miss Craver is behind it.

Maybe she is giving Paige the figure now so that Paige can get free just so we can find out that she herself is the client who wanted the figure from Tony.

I'm glad you like it! I wanted to incorporate some other kinks into this, mainly ones I have ? There will be some more as the story goes on, so look forward to that!

A lot of people seem to really believe Alexandria is behind everything. It's as if you're all suspicious of my characters... ?

16 minutes ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

A lot of people seem to really believe Alexandria is behind everything. It's as if you're all suspicious of my characters... ?

No, I am not suspicious of your characters.

It is YOU that I do not trust, from the experience that YOU love to lure us into traps and to deceive us.

On 12/13/2021 at 5:07 PM, Moon3ye said:

No, I am not suspicious of your characters.

It is YOU that I do not trust, from the experience that YOU love to lure us into traps and to deceive us.

I don't know what you mean! *flutters eyelashes innocently*

?

On 12/13/2021 at 7:06 PM, kerry said:

Loving this story. I admit that I rather expected Naomi to enter the store, but it's the sort of expectation I am happy to see satisfied. ?

I'm glad so many are enjoying this story! And I'm happy to please ^_^

17 minutes ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

I don't know what you mean! *flutters eyelashes innocently*

?

Of course you don't know anything.

And I am really a 15 feet tall pink dragon with green dots.

Who do you think people believe more.

You that you are innocent or me?

Chapter 12: Released

I rushed over to Naomi and Christian and grabbed their shoulders to turn them away from Miss Carver’s view.

“How may I help you?” I asked loudly, to try and hide the fact that I knew these two from Miss Carver.

“Paige? What the hell are you doing here? Dressed like that? We were worried about you!” Naomi asked, touching the maid uniform.

“Keep up the act that you are customers. Otherwise she’ll know you’re part of the crew.”

Doing exactly that, Christian still couldn’t help but smile.

“You... I... I gotta ask... why are you dressed like that?” he asked.

“Because... I got caught, okay! And I have to endure this so that she doesn’t call the cops on me or any of you guys...”

Christian was trying so hard not to laugh out loud right now.

“Wait, so you got caught last night, and you’ve been what, her personal maid, since?” Mimi asked.

“Yes. She knocked me out. I woke up this morning like this. She said she’d let me go with no more consequences if I just cleaned up and helped in the store today. Trust me... it’s better than the other options. Much better than a spank...” I shut my mouth instantly, worried I had just let it slip.

“Spanking?” Christian was close to bursting with laughter.

“Shut up!” I punched him.

“Hey, be careful! You’ll give it all away!” he reacted.

“Then shut up and stop teasing me. Look, I’ve got another hour or so here, then I’ll be out and can debrief the team back at the flat. Just look like you aren’t interested and leave...”

“You’re going to have to tell us everything... spare no details!” Christian said, taking Mimi’s hand and walking out the store.

‘Thank fuck.’ I said, relaxing as they left.

“Friends of yours? Or maybe even members of your crew?” A voice said from behind me.

‘Shit.’

“Thought so. No wonder you want to get away from them, that man looked... toxic. Girl was cute though.” Miss Carver smiled.

“Please... don’t punish them too...” I pleaded.

“They didn’t break in, even if they did help plan it. Don’t worry, I won’t get the police involved. And you’ve worked hard this afternoon, I’ll let you go early.”

“Wait... really?” I asked, surprised.

“Under one condition...”

Before I could turn around to look at her, I heard a soft click behind me.

“Huh?” I said, unsure as to what she had just done.

Reaching back, I felt a padlock on the back of my outfit, right where the zip was.

“Wait... what?” I yelled out.

“Quiet sweetie... that’s just a little thing I thought you’d like. And something that will ensure you won’t try to steal from me again. You’re stuck in this outfit for another three hours. I want you to take it home with you, so I’ve put a timer padlock on it so you can’t remove it until later. Keep the dress, I think it suits you. And don’t think about trying to fiddle with the lock, if it is tampered with, it will add another hour on every time. See this as a warning, more than a punishment.”

“I... but why?” I whined.

“Because I think it suits you, and I can easily afford another. And you look cute in it. And like I said, it reminds you not to steal from me again. Now, you may leave. But I’m warning you, I see you back here... it’ll be much worse than what you’ve endured today...”

I hated the fact that instead of feeling the fear she probably hoped to instil within me... it actually made me more and more interested to see exactly what ‘worse’ entailed...

“Now, run along little dear. Have fun meeting your friends, don’t let them make fun of you too much...”

She grinned, making me squirm a little on the spot, grinding my legs together.

As I turned around, she smacked me on the arse and I squealed a little as I rushed out the front door wearing this maid’s uniform.

I stood there on the street, people walking past, staring at me.

It wasn’t bad in the store, people admired how I looked, but they didn’t stare, they didn’t judge... but out here, it felt like all eyes were on me, staring and judging me. My anxiety was off the charts and I stood there, frozen in fear.

One van drove past and the driver wolf whistled and yelled something at me. Thankfully I was still freaking out so I didn’t make out what was said.

And as I stood there, I felt a hand on my shoulder.

“Don’t go think I’m that cruel... here, get yourself a taxi...”

I turned around to see Miss Carver handing me a twenty quid note and smiling. She didn’t seem so cruel and sadistic right now, she seemed... caring and nurturing... almost maternal.

I didn’t know how to react to this act of generosity. My emotions regarding the whole situation were all over the place during the day. I tried stealing from her, she kept me prisoner, she was nice enough to not call the police, but made me wear this outfit and clean up, then she sends me home wearing the outfit but now she offers me cab fare home?

So I acted on instinct. I did what felt natural to me right now in this moment with her. Ignoring the stares, ignoring the reactions and everything else going on around me, I took the note, leaned up and kissed her on the cheek.

“T... thank you...” I said, rushing off, leaving her on the steps of her front door, hailing the first taxi that drove past and getting out of here before any more people could see me.

“Oh my god, what are you wearing?” Emily asked, laughing her ass off.

Jack whistled at me, teasing me.

Christian finally let go and burst out with laughter.

“Why are you still wearing it?” Naomi was the only one who showed some sympathy, although I could see she saw it funny still, she was just better at hiding it.

“She... ugh.” I turned around and pointed at the padlock.

“Want me to pick it? I’ve been getting better.” Naomi asked.

“Don’t. Its tamper proof. I’m stuck in this for another two and a half hours. If you try to tamper with it... it’ll add another hour each time.”

“That’s a new one...” Jack said, quickly turning around and looking at his computer. No doubt looking for more information about the lock online.

“Just... let’s get this over with, shall we?” I said, trying to steer the conversation away from something other than the dress.

“So... you were caught. How? And why was she so nice? You said she wasn’t going to call the cops?” Christian started rapid-firing questions at me.

I interrupted him.

“Calm down. Look, I got into the room, suddenly the room filled with a gas. I was knocked out and woke up in this weird kinky room, dressed like this. She said I’d be let free later that day if I cleaned the floors and helped in the shop whilst dressed like this. Then to let me go early, she locked this uniform on me and let me go, no doubt to further humiliate me.”

“And you mentioned spanking...”

“OKAY FINE! She... she caught me the first time I broke in, okay? She spanked me, threatened that I’d end up with a worse punishment, then let me go. And of course... it was worse.”

“You failed to tell us that she caught you the other night...” Christian looked pissed.

“Look, I figured she didn’t expect it a second time, especially so soon. And I knew my way around... I just figured I’d be in and out in no time and I’d be out of the city before she could realise.”

“Yes, but that wasn’t the case... was it? Instead, you risked our entire operation because you failed to tell us everything. Now I’m going to ask you for honest answers... is there anything else you’re failing to tell us?”

I knew I couldn’t tell them the entire truth. I couldn’t tell them about the kinky shit in her building, the rooms and all that. I couldn’t tell them much about anything really... but that wouldn’t affect any future operations, so I felt I could get away with it.

“No. That’s it. Oh, apart from the fact I’ve got no gear now, as I was sent home like this.”

“Great. Well we’ll have to talk to Tony then, see if he’s willing to let us try a different job for him, there’s no way we can do this now, you’re compromised. She knows who you are and will be expecting a third attempt.” He picked up his phone and started looking through his contacts.

“WAIT!” I shouted.

“What?” Christian stopped what he was doing and looked at me.

“Look, don’t be so hasty yet. We’ve got a few weeks, right? So how about we wait a while, and then try again? Maybe one of you guys could steal it? Just... let’s give it a bit of time first?”

“No, Paige. We’re done. You’ll just have to pray to God that Tony gives you another job otherwise you’re not getting that freedom you want so much.”

I sighed, feeling defeated and lost.

“Let’s wrap it up for today. It’s been a mess, worrying about Paige all day, let’s go sleep then come back tomorrow and contact Tony then.” Christian announced to the crew.

Jack packed up his laptop and headed out without saying a word. Emily followed him.

Christian looked like he was still pissed at me so I said nothing, grabbed my phone from my desk and headed out, ready to walk home.

“Hey... Paige, wait!” Mimi called over.

Running over, she stopped in front of me and smiled.

“Want... want a lift home?” she asked.

“That would be great, thanks.”

Handing me a spare helmet, we left and got on her cute little moped, heading back to my place.

The drive home was quiet. Mimi tried to initiate conversation, but I was lost right now, unable to say more than ‘yeah’ or ‘naw’.

And as we stopped outside my flat, I handed the helmet back and looked at her.

“Sorry. I need some time for myself. I’ll talk to you tomorrow.”

“Be careful, Paige. I worry about you sometimes. It’ll be okay though, we’ll figure something out.”

“Thanks.” I said, with no emotion in my voice as I turned around and walked into my flat.

Collapsing on the sofa, I turned on the TV and tried thinking about what I could do, what I could do regarding Tony and everything. But there was nothing, no thoughts, no ideas, no solutions. It was hopeless. I was going to be stuck with him forever, there was no way out.

Looking to the clock, I saw that I still had another two hours in this outfit before it let me free.

“...Fuck it...” I said out loud to myself. “If I’m dressed for the occasion... why not...”

I walked over to the kitchen sink and grabbed all the cleaning supplies from the cupboard under the sink.

And so I did exactly that, I cleaned my whole apartment. Something within me felt the need to clean, to make my apartment not look so much like a shithole. I don’t know if it was Miss Carver or the outfit or what, but a sudden drive to clean overwhelmed me and I cleaned the whole apartment top to bottom.

I mean sure, the place was still going to look like shit, but hey, it was clean now at least! I did the dishes, cleaned the floor, did some laundry, everything. I hadn’t done this much cleaning in... well... forever.

And afterwards, I felt so proud of myself, so pleased...

I imagined Miss Carver standing over me, telling me just what a good job I did.

Telling me I’m a good girl.

Telling me she’s proud of me.

And as I lay on my bed, exhausted from all that work, I heard the soft click of the lock as it released me from this outfit.

I hadn’t realised two hours had passed; it felt like no time at all.

But the urge to take the outfit off had come and gone before I even started cleaning. Now... now part of me didn’t want to take it off. Part of me wanted to stay in it.

Thinking about Miss Carver, the dress, the rooms, everything... I thought about myself as one of the people she plays with... thinking about myself as her maid again, her pet, her submissive... her baby...

I felt my legs grinding together, unable to stop the feeling between them.

So slipping my hand under the maid dress, I took full advantage of these feelings, these feelings I had never felt for anyone else before, as I slipped my fingers between my legs.

But before I could do anything, my phone went off.

‘A message, now? Seriously?’

Taking my free hand and grabbing my phone, I looked at who had dared message me whilst I was in the middle of... well... this.

Alexandria: Paige, just reminding you, the invitation to my Halloween/Birthday party at my place is still open. Please reply at your earliest convenience as to whether or not you’ll be attending...

Paige: Miss Carver...? How did you get my number?

Alexandria: You have your resources, I have mine. Now, will you be attending my little get-together or not?

Paige: Umm... I.... Umm... I don’t know yet.

‘That’s it! That’s how I get in!’ I thought to myself, already planning my third attempt in my head.

Alexandria: Well let me know as soon as possible. Enjoy your evening, your dress should have unlocked by now. Have fun with it!

Putting my phone down on the bedside table, I took a deep breath and resumed what I was doing before she interrupted me.

‘I fully intend to, Miss Carver... I fully intend to...’ I thought to myself, smiling, as I continued playing... thinking of her.

Don't forget to check out my short story for Christmas! I'll be posted it tonight! ?

I hope everyone enjoys this story as it goes on! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters are available on my Patreon, which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Glitch in Nanny and Thief in Service. New chapters of Thief in Service every Wednesday/Sunday! Glitch in Nanny on Monday/Friday!

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks! ?

• Like 10
  • Haha 1

I'm beginning to question Paige's intelligence. She has someone with seemingly infinite resources interested in her. AND she is interested in her too! She should tell Miss Carver that she is willing to be her baby if Carver can handle Tony.

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

The lock has been funny and so mean to connect the dress. 

I doubt Tony will let her out of this one.

I'm curious to see what happens on attempt number 3.

Thanks for the comment!

6 minutes ago, kerry said:

I'm beginning to question Paige's intelligence. She has someone with seemingly infinite resources interested in her. AND she is interested in her too! She should tell Miss Carver that she is willing to be her baby if Carver can handle Tony.

Alexandria may have money, but Tony has connections and people.

Plus Alexandria may not be looking for a baby. Even if shes attracted to her, she may not be looking for a relationship.

On 12/15/2021 at 2:41 PM, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Putting my phone down on the bedside table, I took a deep breath and resumed what I was doing before she interrupted me.

‘I fully intend to, Miss Carver... I fully intend to...’ I thought to myself, smiling, as I continued playing... thinking of her.

I can't tell if she just doesn't know when to quit or if this little bratt is punishment fishing XD

1 hour ago, YourFNF said:

I can't tell if she just doesn't know when to quit or if this little bratt is punishment fishing XD

I don't know why but vibe with Paige like.. really hard. So if she's anything like me.. she's fishing. It would only be better if Miss Carver knew what she was doing.. I really can't wait to see more of lewd kinky stuff get explored... >//////<

On 12/15/2021 at 8:32 PM, TerranV said:

I figured the party was gonna be next attempt to steal it.

I also have a feeling that Tony wouldn't let them just quit and do another job. 

Tony is not a very nice person. And if she fails again... I'd hate to see what happens to poor Paige.

On 12/18/2021 at 5:31 AM, YourFNF said:

A little bit of both? ? There's many reasons why I am enjoying writing this story so much. One is because I get to explore my other kinks within my writing.

Another one is because I get to write Paige in a way that is very similar to how I am regarding being a brat ?

On 12/18/2021 at 7:16 AM, T the Switch said:

I don't know why but vibe with Paige like.. really hard. So if she's anything like me.. she's fishing. It would only be better if Miss Carver knew what she was doing.. I really can't wait to see more of lewd kinky stuff get explored... >//////<

Another one like me! And who's saying Miss Carver doesn't know exactly what Paige is doing? ?

More kink is incoming. Just you wait ?

Chapter 13: Please?

I woke up, quickly realising I had fallen asleep whilst wearing the maid’s uniform.

“Oh jeez... what time is it?” I said as I grabbed my phone and realised that it was now morning.

“That’s what I get for going to sleep so early. Fuck, I didn’t eat or anything, I’m starving. Right Paige, get up, get food, figure out what I’m going to do about all this.”

Getting up, I unzipped the maid’s dress and took it off, gently placing it on the bed beside me. Even though it was put on me to humiliate me, I still found myself wanting to take care of it. I wasn’t sure if I’d wear it again, but there was a part of me that wanted to, and that was enough for me to take good care of the dress.

Taking the tights off and the shoes and everything, I placed them all together at the foot of my bed and got changed into some normal clothes. Baggy torn jeans and a band tee. That’s all I needed. Didn’t even bother with socks.

Somehow, I felt like I was bursting with energy, I had a drive I don’t think I had ever felt before. Energy flowed through me, I had so much I wanted to do right now.

“I could go shopping... I’ve got a bit of money right now, thanks to the last job. I can finally get some stuff upgraded for my apartment. Still in debt with Tony, but hey, he said I could keep this payment from the last job. I could get new clothes! I could exercise! I... no, I already cleaned. Umm... I don’t know...”

That’s when it hit me.

“Wait... if I’m going to go to this silly Halloween and birthday party, I’ll need a dress. And it can’t look cheap...”

I grabbed my phone and sent a message to the person who would know the most about this. Well... no, if I asked the person who would know most about it, she’d shoot down my idea even quicker, and probably make fun of me. I’d avoid calling Emily, despite her having the best dress sense when it came to parties and formal events.

But Mimi... she’d be supportive. She’d know what would make me look good at least...

Paige: Mimi? I need your help.

I waited a few minutes for a reply. And during that time, I put the kettle on and sat down by my crappy old laptop.

Mimi: Hey Paige, what can I help with?

Paige: I need you to come shopping with me.

Mimi: Oh my god, really? You’ve never asked me to go shopping with you!

Paige: I... I’m going to a party.

Mimi: What party? You never get invited to parties anymore. You used to, but then you never went to any so people stopped inviting you.

Paige: It’s... look, don’t tell the crew... but the woman from yesterday? Our target? She invited me to her Halloween party that she’s hosting at her place. I figured I could go, and whilst there... try and take the statue.

Mimi: Paige... I don’t know... you’re better off talking to the crew about this. It could be too risky.

Paige: Look, let’s get the dress, and then I’ll tell the crew, okay?

Mimi: You’re lucky I really want to see you in a dress! I’ve only ever seen you in jeans or your thieving outfit. Although yesterday you did look adorable in that maid’s uniform...

Paige: Aaaaand lets never talk about that again... okay?

Mimi: No chance. Now, what time we meeting? Where?

I arranged to see her in a couple of hours in one of the more expensive shopping districts. I had the money for a nice dress, and it was worth the investment if it meant I had a shot at freedom by snagging this statue at the party.

I just hoped the stores wouldn’t throw me out the instant they saw me in my grungey outfit. But hey, hopefully Mimi being there would make that less likely. She’s a bit more respectable.

I was already dressed and ready to go out, and it wouldn’t take me too long to get there, so I had time to kill.

That’s when a thought popped into my head.

“Yesterday she mentioned a few acronyms... what were they...” I said as I started typing what I remembered into the search engine.

And as I hit enter, a huge amount of information popped up. Hundreds of sites and stores appeared, so I took my time with them all.

First I looked up ABDL. From what I could see, I could see the comparison with the other world, but it... it was consensual... it was... cute.

“No. No. Just no. But... no. I can’t. No. But what about it is it that draws me in?”

I looked through social media of people into this kink, they were all happy and adorable, living normal lives when they weren’t being babies. A lot of them were into BDSM and other kinks too.

I looked through the stores, and my heart fluttered at some of the cute designs of the onesies and little dresses and stuff... my brain often conjuring images of Miss Carver putting me in those same outfits...

And then I looked at the thing that made me the most uncomfortable, yet were the thing that I was most interested about... the nappies.

From what I could see, there were dozens of designs, ranging from really infantile ones to ones that looked more gothic or punk. And they ranged in thickness too, although they measured it in absorbency, the thought of which made me blush bright red.

And what caught my eye the most... was that they offered sample packs...

“I... no. I shouldn’t... but... but what if...?” I thought to myself as I clicked ‘Add to cart’ and quickly checked out.

I stared at the window in disbelief.

“Shit. Did I just order... oh god, I’m such a freak! What the fuck did that woman do to me?” I shouted.

Grabbing my head and leaning back, letting my hair fall back over the chair.

“Fuck it, what harm can it do to wear one? No one will ever know, and I can just throw them out if they don’t do anything for me... now, what about those other things. Obviously there’s BDSM... and I’ve seen a bit on pet play I think on TV. Oh yeah... dollification...”

And so I spend the next hour searching through dollification and ABDL websites, learning more and more about the things that not only interested me, but also scared me.

After managing to calm down my arousal and preventing myself from getting too invested and missing my meet up with Mimi, I quickly grabbed my phone, my purse and my keys and headed out.

The shopping trip was mostly uneventful. Mimi was squealing every time I tried on an expensive dress, claiming I looked more and more beautiful with each outfit. Honestly, it helped a little by distracting me from the stares I was getting from the people who worked there.

It was obvious I wasn’t the sort of person who usually buys from places like that, I stood out. They probably thought I was there to steal things. But having Mimi there helped a lot. And the faces they pulled when I paid for the dress we had picked out was priceless, they were really expecting me to either steal it or for my card to decline it.

Thankfully, I got the dress and we headed over to the meet up with the crew.

“So what are you going to tell Tony?” Jack asked Christian.

“Don’t know. Probably say the job was compromised, tell him we’ll try a different one if he’s got one.” He replied.

“But what about Paige? She’s screwed, isn’t she?”

They were talking as if I wasn’t there, which just pissed me off more than anything, but thankfully that helped convince myself that I needed to do this, that I was going to get them to agree.

“I am here, you know?” I raised my voice.

“Paige, quiet. It’s your fault we’re in this mess.” Christian brushed me off instantly.

“Fuck off!” I replied.

“Excuse me?” Christian didn’t look amused. In fact he looked pissed.

“Look, I’ve got an idea. It may be risky, but hey, if it fucks up it’ll be my head and you’ll all be fine.”

“Ugh, go on then. What’s this great plan of yours?” he asked, sighing and rolling his eyes.

“Carver... our target... well... umm... she kinda... invited me to her birthday party.”

“She what?” Emily yelled, thinking exactly what everyone else was thinking.

“And I was thinking... I go. But during the party... I steal the statue...”

“That’s an incredibly risky and stupid plan, Paige. No, we’re not doing it.” Christian was being stubborn, as usual.

“Listen. If I get caught, she doesn’t know your names or where you live or this place. I get whatever punishment she throws at me.”

Jack giggled at the thought of me in a maid’s dress again.

“Whether she calls the cops, or I end up fucking up, either way... I’ll end up owing Tony even more and I’ll never escape. You don’t get caught, you don’t get punished. Tony will understand and put the whole blame on me, like he usually does. Or... the mission is successful and I get away with the statue, which makes you four very wealthy... and means I’m out of your lives and I’m gone. Win-win either way.”

This was it, this was my last shot at getting the crew on board with my plan. And I stood there, nervously waiting for at least one of them to show some kind of reaction.

“I... fine. You get one more chance Paige. That’s it. You fuck this up, we’re snitching to Tony about how it’s all your fault and that you’ll need to be put with a different crew.” Christian said.

I knew exactly what Tony would do with me. He’d put me with one of his crews, one of the ones he controls directly. And from the horror stories I’ve heard... I don’t want to be put on one of those. And no doubt, he’d ask me to do some really shady shit...

“I won’t fuck this up. I’ve got the dress ready and everything...” I said, grabbing the bag, ready to show them.

“Paige, I think you’ll need something a little bit better than whatever you bought at the market...” Jack laughed, the rest of the crew joining in.

“Give me one minute...” I said, grabbing my bag and storming out of the room. Quickly changing into the dress and tying my hair back with the best braids I could manage, I rushed back and emerged from the door, eager to see their reactions.

And to my enjoyment, everyone stopped dead in their tracks and looked at me, staring, unable to take their eyes off me or the dress.

“But... where?” was all Christian managed to say.

“Mimi took me to one of the fancy places. This cost a lot of my cut of the last job. But if it means I’m out of this life, it’s worth it. And from your drooling expressions, I think Mimi picked well.” I grinned.

“I... I mean... damn girl!” Emily said, much to my surprise. I always admired her style, so this was a huge compliment to me.

“Yeah, that’s going to turn some heads...” Jack whistled, though this time it felt sincere.

Mimi was looking at me the same way she looked at me when I tried this dress on in the store. Like she was about to squeal from excitement and happiness.

“You better hope she can keep her eyes off you long enough for you to steal the statue...” Christian said. “But honestly, this is the best plan we’ve got. It’s this or nothing, and I really don’t want to tell Tony you failed. So don’t fuck this up, okay Paige?”

‘I guess even Christian has a little bit of sympathy for me...’

I looked at myself in the mirror on the wall.

I think I impressed even myself. I was used to only dark colours, jeans, leather, you know the type. But with my jet black hair tied back, leaving some in the front for bangs, and with this gorgeous silky red princess dress that seemed to flow around every curve, I actually couldn’t help but feel gorgeous. But whilst my own opinion and the opinions of my crew were nice to have... there was only one opinion that mattered most right now.

And I just hoped with all my heart that somehow I’d impress her at the party.

Don't forget to check out my short story for Christmas! ?

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

Man I am really worried about Paige.

The chapter is really well done and you can see that she informs herself which is good.

Her described win-win situation I find critical.

I really hope that Mrs. Carver is somehow involved and she gets away from Tony.

I really hope this party isn't as casual as Paige thinks. I feel like she will show up, Miss Carver will praise and adore her. But then show Paige off to others or say that she has a better outfit in mind. I mean it's clear that Paige wants to be submissive and I think being dollified at a party would help deepen their bond and make Paige further addicted to Miss Carvers aura.

Miss Carver wants to protect her new toy. She seems like a collector of unique things. So I don't think she will be as quick to let Tony or Christian take her new baby doll away.

2 hours ago, T the Switch said:

I really hope this party isn't as casual as Paige thinks. I feel like she will show up, Miss Carver will praise and adore her. But then show Paige off to others or say that she has a better outfit in mind. I mean it's clear that Paige wants to be submissive and I think being dollified at a party would help deepen their bond and make Paige further addicted to Miss Carvers aura.

Miss Carver wants to protect her new toy. She seems like a collector of unique things. So I don't think she will be as quick to let Tony or Christian take her new baby doll away.

I could not express that better.

Yes Paige is submissive and craves the attention.

But Miss Carver also has a fondness for Paige and probably a lot of imagination about what she could do with her.

Should Tony really get the idea to take Paige away from her, it could be very problematic for Tony.

• Like 1