LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

It's honestly really cool to see the dominate as vulnerable flawed person for a change

14 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Interesting she was in the other dimension and makes it back.

Yes she said with power and money it would be possible but what did she do?

All the time she was traveling in an armored car.

Was she able to recruit the Hell Cats as security guards.

Interesting, and you'll probably never tell us.

I really hope Miss Carver has the same feelings for Paige as Paige has for Miss Carver.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Ooooh I like that idea with the Hell Cats! (Which means sorry, it's not the case ?)

I loved writing this chapter, allowing both of them to open up a bit.

14 hours ago, littlepinkdargon said:

You tell us enough but it just leads to more questions!

Carver is a self made security player. Her tech may have been used to influence things in the DD...hmmm 

Sounds like they may have connected a bit. Hope to see the relationship flourish.

? thanks for the comment!

11 hours ago, TerranV said:

Makes sense someone with money and power would be safer than the average person in the DD. She did say it was a business thing so she was probably ensured security.

Exactly ? random visitors to the DD have a high chance of being taken. Tourists have a lower chance depending on their tourist company. She had personal security who were paid a lot... she's got the lowest chance of being taken.

10 hours ago, bje said:

Paige wasn't comfortable where Alex took her, and then she selects a place where Alex isn't comfortable. Neither acts considerately. They need to work on better communication.

Alex wasn't uncomfortable, she just wasn't used to it. She clearly enjoyed herself ?. And with them being from very separate worlds... its hard to find common ground.

9 hours ago, TheJ said:

I had to go back to the chapter about Paige's first encounter with Alex. I began wondering could Mimi somehow be the yet unnamed little. If that's the case, Alex treats Mimi as if she doesn't know her and Mimi is excellent at hiding her feelings or our narrator is not helping us out. It's hard to imagine it's anyone else from the characters of this story that we know so far. 

This may not be a story about running away from lunatic Amazons to be read on the edge of the seat but packs a whole lot of mystery.

I mean... it could just be a random person from her past? ? surely I wouldn't go that deep with that...?

And I'm glad you're enjoying it so much!

6 hours ago, aldl4811 said:

This story is excellent. I love the mix of roles and the surprise moments 

Thank you so much! ?

4 hours ago, YourFNF said:

It's honestly really cool to see the dominate as vulnerable flawed person for a change

Awww thank you! I wanted to do that from the start, and I'm glad I succeeded!

9 minutes ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Alex wasn't uncomfortable, she just wasn't used to it. She clearly enjoyed herself ?. And with them being from very separate worlds... its hard to find common ground.

She wasn't? This quote from the story seems to me to say so:

15 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

I could see the way Alex was looking around at the neighbourhood I had grown up in, visibly uncomfortable to be in a place as rough as this.

Chapter 27: Unexpected Customer

Thief in Service - by LittleFallenPrincess

Two weeks had passed since our first ‘date’.

And not much had happened in those two weeks. After opening up that night, she locked herself away again, becoming reserved and reclusive.

No kink, no real conversations... nothing. And sure, I wanted to give her some space if she needed it... but she gave me this job, this apartment, this... promise of her being my domme and me being her sub. Yet every day I’d get up, cook for us, put on the maid’s uniform, tend to the shop downstairs as she sat reading in silence, cook dinner for us and then we went to bed. Every day was the same, even weekends.

I was settled into my apartment now, making it feel very much my own. I had even gotten used to the job in the shop, no longer feeling nervous wearing the uniform around customers. I knew where all the sections were and how to best find everything that people needed and I was building a bit of a rapport with some regulars. It still wasn’t busy by any means, but we had on average about 5 customers a day.

If she didn’t have her security firm and all that money... this business would have gone under years ago.

But that’s all we did. Eat, work, sleep. No bonding, no talking. No... no kink. No bondage, no petplay, no dollification, nothing. We had barely even scratched the surface of this dynamic or whatever it was.

It was like I was thrust into the magical world of kink... only to be kept waiting at the entrance, not actually going on any of the rides.

She’d be distant. Not cold hearted like before... just... void of all happiness. She seemed to push me away again and I couldn’t help but feel it was me that was the problem, so I kept my distance and left her to it.

Maybe I shouldn’t have...

It was a weekday. And just like any other ordinary weekday, I got up, made breakfast for the both of us, and put my uniform on.

But as I walked downstairs, sighing with every step, I was taken aback by the sudden presence at the bottom.

“Turn around... now...” I heard from the bottom of the stairs.

“Huh?” I looked up to see Alex, looking up at me.

“Turn around... back upstairs.” She ordered.

Not sure what to do with this sudden change in not only schedule, but also in the way she was talking to me, I did what came naturally.

I followed orders.

Turning around, I walked back up the stairs. I could hear her walk up behind me, so I kept going until I got to the first floor.

“Fourth floor... now step to it!” she ordered.

Not wanting to disobey orders, especially after not having any for so long, I walked hastily up the stairs to the fourth floor... what I had started to call the ‘Fun floor’.

...The fun that I should have had these past two weeks but Miss ‘Stick up her butt’ hadn’t even opened a single room for us.

“Nursery. Now...”

She pressed her thumb on the scanner and the door to the nursery opened.

I hadn’t been in here in like two weeks, and I had really come to miss it in that time.

Pushing me in, she pointed towards the changing table.

I nodded, and began to take the maid’s uniform off. I figured she wanted to be Mummy for a bit, close the shop, all that fun stuff... but instead she just looked at me and raised her eyebrow.

“What do you think you’re doing...?” She asked in a stern voice.

“I thought...”

“No, it’s my job to think. Your job is to obey. Now keep the uniform on. Today I wanted a padded maid helping me in the shop...” She grinned.

I blushed as she lifted me up onto the changing table, lifting the mass of floof and frills out of the way and removing my knickers. Quickly putting me in the thickest nappy she could, she helped me off the changing table and I struggled to find my balance with this new weight around my hips as well as the heels I were wearing.

“Now, let’s go open up, shall we?”

Happy to take any amount of kink at this point, I headed out of the nursery and walked downstairs behind Alex as she opened up the store and sat in her usual place, pointing towards a bookshelf that needed organising.

As I worked, cleaning the shelves and organising things, I couldn’t help but feel I was being watched.

So whenever I could, I’d quickly peek towards the counter to see Alex watching me.

“Enjoying the view...?” I raised my voice a bit so she could hear me.

“Very much so. I think you missed a spot on the bottom shelf...” She replied.

Taking her cue, I bent down, the dress and floof bunching up to reveal the padding underneath, so I stayed in that position for a second, exposing my padded behind to her.

“Mmmhmm...” I could tell she was smiling, even without looking at her.

‘I don’t know what’s gotten her in the mood today, but I’m not going to complain...’

It was at that moment that the bells above the front door rang and the door swung open, the cold November air filling the shop.

I fell back, hiding behind the shelf, praying to whatever –higher-power that the customer hadn’t seen me exposing my nappy out in the open like that.

“Good afternoon, can I help you?” Alex asked the customer who had just entered.

“I... I’m just looking thank you.” The customer replied. It was a feminine voice, one that sounded somewhat similar to Alex’s.

“For anything in particular?” Alex continued.

“Maybe you can help me? This city is connected to the other dimension by portal, right?” The woman asked.

“Yes... you’ll find the portal in the centre of the city.”

“Do you have any books on that dimension?”

“I... think we may do? What is it about it in particular that you’re looking to read about, if I may ask?”

“Just... I don’t know. The whole dynamic they have over there. Like... I’m not sure. Do you have that thing over here?”

“What do you mean?” Alex asked her.

I stayed behind the shelf, but kept my focus on this conversation.

“The whole Amazon and little thing. Do you have something like that here?”

“In this city?” Alex sounded confused.

“In this wo... yeah this city.”

“You mean like a caregiver and baby thing?” Alex chose her words very carefully, I could tell.

“Yeah.”

“If I may ask... are you inquiring about the kink? Did one of my friends refer you?”

“Kink? No, I just... I came back from the other place and was so interested. One of my new friends over there liked to treat an Amazon like a little. It was the weirdest thing... but something... I don’t know. I just wanted to know more about that place.”

“I think you’ll find you’re talking about a kink, Ma’am. ABDL... or CGL.”

“I am? Oh. Well do you have any books on that?”

“How did you find this place again, if I may ask?” Alex sounded as confused as I was at this point. This woman was... strange.

“I don’t know, it was like I was drawn here. This place stood out for some reason, and I felt I just had to have a look.”

I peeked over the top of the shelf to see a woman wearing a long black coat, with black hair and glasses on.

She looked... familiar. I don’t know where I had seen this woman, but something about her just felt... like I knew her.

I stared at her, trying to put a name to the face, when my vision must have blurred or something, because for a second she resembled Alex. But no, must have been my vision straining to see who it was. A flash of light or something. Because looking at her now... she had the same freckles as Alex but her face was different. Similar... but not the same.

The woman must have spotted me because she swung around and looked directly into my eyes.

“Oh, who’s that?” She asked.

“That’s my... assistant. Paige.”

“She’s adorable...”

“Paige, will you come over please?” Alex ordered.

Shuffling my feet over, I nervously walked over to the two women at the counter and stared at the floor in front of them.

“Oh you really are adorable...” the strange woman commented.

“T... thank you...” I replied nervously.

I shuffled around, and I hoped to God this customer hadn’t heard my padding crinkle on the walk over.

“Wait... is she?” She stopped mid-sentence.

‘SHIT! SHE DID!’

“Is she what?” Alex asked.

“Nah... just hearing things... sorry. Anyway, I’ll take whatever books you have on that other dimension, as well as any books you have on ancient mythologies.”

“Any culture in particular?” Alex went straight back into business mode.

“Do you have any books on the Zadri?” The woman asked.

“I think we have a couple. Don’t get many people interested about Aenonnos.”

‘Aenonnos... where have I heard that before?’ I wracked my brain trying to think where I had heard about that before.

“I’ll take anything you’ve got on that then too, thank you.” The woman said.

“Paige, go find any books you can on the other dimension, as well as any books about the Zadri. And be quick.”

“Yes, Miss Carver.” I said, rushing off to find the books.

“Manners too... she’s a keeper!” I heard from behind me.

“She sure is... though I’ve not been very good to her lately. She deserves better...” I think Alex was trying to be discreet, but I could hear their conversation pretty clearly as I looked through the bookshelves for the requested items.

“I’m sure she’s happy with you.”

“I didn’t say anything about...”

“I could see it, the way she looks at you. It’s clear there’s something between the two of you. I don’t blame you, something about her... she’s special.”

“Sorry, Miss...?” Alex was back to being confused.

“Rose. Just Rose will do.”

“Sorry, Rose, for bringing this up with a customer like you. I... I usually find it hard to open up.”

“I know how you feel. I’ve been alone for a few years and it gets difficult. Even living in my little village, amongst others, it gets lonely.”

“I just don’t know how to open up after my last relationship.”

“Just... be yourself. Be honest. It’s clear she adores you. And you adore her. Just be honest with each other and you’ll find yourself opening up in no time.”

‘Yes! Listen to this strange woman! Open up to me!’ I thought as I found another book on the Zadri.

“You’re very insightful for a complete stranger! Why do I feel like I could talk to you about anything?” Alex laughed.

“I’ve been told that. But seriously, just talk to her. She looks like she’ll understand anything that’s bothering you. It’s not fair on her or you if you’re keeping things locked up inside.”

“I will. Thanks. Oh and here she is!”

“Huh? I said as I walked back, carrying a stack of books in my arms, placing them on the counter with a thud. I had heard the whole conversation, but I made it out like I was oblivious to the whole thing.

“Nothing sweetie. Did you get everything?” Alex asked, smiling at me.

“Everything I could on the other place and the Zadri.”

“Good girl.” She winked at me.

I smiled back at the slight praise being given, wiggling slightly.

Looking down, I saw this... ‘Rose’... wave her hands.

‘Is that some sort of nervous twitch or something?’

But suddenly my focus was diverted as the urge to pee snuck up on me. However, there wasn’t enough time to go to the bathroom, so before I could even decide whether or not to use my nappy, I quickly found I was flooding it right in front of Alex and Rose.

Alex hadn’t noticed me use my nappy, but Rose... she looked at me and smiled. As if she knew...

“How much will these be?” Rose asked.

“Four hundred for the lot.”

Handing the cash over, Rose shoved the books into a bag of hers and looked at us both.

“Well it was lovely meeting you both. Paige and...?”

“Alexandria.”

“Well I hope to visit again sometime. And I hope things work out for you both.”

Alex blushed a little as Rose waved and walked out of the shop.

“So kiddo... how much of that did you hear?” Alex gave me ‘that’ face.

“Umm...”

“I thought as much. How about I shut up shop early, and we go upstairs and talk? I think it’s about time I tell you everything.”

I smiled and nodded, rushing over to the sign in the shop window and turning it around to ‘closed’.

Maybe I’d get a reason for why she’s been so shut off around me? Maybe I’d find out what happened to her previous relationship?

...Maybe... I’d get my nappy changed before we talked, because I must have really needed to go, this felt like it was close to leaking!

==========================================================

Okay so this is one of the chapters I've been super excited for everyone to read ? And you can probably tell why ?

I hope everyone enjoys this story as it goes on! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Thank you to all my patrons for their support!

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters are available on my Patreon, which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get 4 chapters early access to chapters of Thief in Service.

New chapters of Thief in Service every Monday/Wednesday/Friday!

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks! ?

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

How cute that Rose actually comes by and gives the two idiots a nudge in the right direction.

At least we now have an approximate time when the story of Paige and Miss Carver takes place. It's kind of the first story that takes place. 

Charlie hasn't met Olivia yet and Rose hasn't found Noelle yet.

Interesting.

I'm curious to see what comes out of the conversation.

Rose is also mean to let poor Paige pee.

Rose bopping about the multiverse, just doing her thing. 

And yeah this looks like it takes place before she met Noelle. 

Have the Zadri been mentioned before? There are alot of small details and connections to keep an eye out for and if Rose is interested in it than it must be important.

6 minutes ago, TerranV said:

Have the Zadri been mentioned before? There are alot of small details and connections to keep an eye out for and if Rose is interested in it than it must be important.

I would say 90% they are new.

The other 10% is because I'm not sure which culture the artifact in Rose's magic library is from that allows her and Noelle to do wandless magic, and whether she dropped that name in that library among the many things she mentioned.

2 hours ago, littlepinkdargon said:

Eeeeeeee.

Feel sorry for Paige being ignored for two weeks, hopefully we get to see them open up to each other again.

Also...Rooooose

Explanations will be given soon, don't worry ?

2 hours ago, Bluebird67 said:

Will Rose recruit Paige to steal Alex’s artefact back from Tony? Or maybe the Jewel of Aenonnos?

Ooooh! Maybe! That would be good, wouldn't it? ?

2 hours ago, the diaper mike said:

I said connecting story coming down the line awesome continue your great work

Connecting story? Nooo.... I would never do that! Totally! Never ever ever... ? Thank you though! I'm glad you enjoy it!

2 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

How cute that Rose actually comes by and gives the two idiots a nudge in the right direction.

At least we now have an approximate time when the story of Paige and Miss Carver takes place. It's kind of the first story that takes place. 

Charlie hasn't met Olivia yet and Rose hasn't found Noelle yet.

Interesting.

I'm curious to see what comes out of the conversation.

Rose is also mean to let poor Paige pee.

I mean we've known since the beginning. Paige's age is around 24, which would imply it takes place about 5 years before little in love/Witch in Training, if she's the same age as the others. Charlie has probably just met Rose, or is about to, around the same time she writes her first book. Liv is at the beginning of her little saving operation. Noelle is probably annoying her latest tutor and hasn't met Rose yet. Rose is zipping about testing out her new powers. Faith hasn't even met Sadie yet, working on Evie or coming up with the concept of her.

59 minutes ago, TerranV said:

Rose bopping about the multiverse, just doing her thing. 

And yeah this looks like it takes place before she met Noelle. 

Yup ? She's just trying out her new powers, exploring some of the other dimensions. So about 5 years before she meets Noelle.

The Zadri haven't been mentioned by name before.

50 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

I would say 90% they are new.

The other 10% is because I'm not sure which culture the artifact in Rose's magic library is from that allows her and Noelle to do wandless magic, and whether she dropped that name in that library among the many things she mentioned.

The Zadri haven't been mentioned by name before.

11 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

lexandria.”

“Well I hope to visit again sometime. And I hope things work out for you both.”

Alex blushed a little as Rose waved and walked out of the shop.

jojo-angry.gif

Chapter 28: Opening Up

I waddled my way up the stairs, with Alex following close behind.

As we reached the top of the second set of stairs, I went to carry on up, assuming we were going to the nursery on the fourth floor to change me. But the straps on my pinafore were pulled back and I fell back into Alex’s arms.

Looking up at her, she smiled and helped me back up onto my feet.

“No sweetie... this way...” she said, turning my shoulders so I was facing the second floor hallway. “Down to my bedroom...”

Blushing a little, I followed her instructions as she guided me down the hallway to her bedroom. Opening the door, she walked us both in and closed the door behind us.

“...Let... let Mummy change that nappy for you sweetheart. You look like you absolutely flooded this one!”

Turning me around and pushing me back onto the bed, Alex proceeded to walk to a cupboard, opening it, and pulled out another thick nappy and some basic changing supplies.

“I’d change you upstairs... but we should talk. So let’s get that cute lil butt of yours into a fresh nappy, and then we can snuggle up and talk, okay?” She said, walking back over to where I lay on her bed.

I looked at her face as she went about changing me, taking the soaking wet nappy off me and rolling it up, putting it off to the side.

She looked... sad.

“Umm... is everything okay?” I asked as she wiped around my most sensitive area.

“It will be. Let me change you, then we’ll talk. Legs up!”

Lifting my legs up, she proceeded to slide a fresh nappy underneath my bum, positioning it perfectly. Sprinkling a generous amount of powder, taping me up and helping me to my feet, I was feeling much better now that I wasn’t in a soggy nappy. But a pit opened up in my chest, with me feeling anxious as heck regarding what we were going to talk about.

“Come on then sweetpea... over here... snuggle up with M... Mummy.”

I had never seen her look so... vulnerable, so nervous. The usual confident domme was replaced by someone who looked... well... like me.

I shuffled over to the bed and climbed on, snuggling up in her arms as she lay back.

“Are you okay?” I asked.

“I... I find it difficult to talk about this. I’m sorry I’ve been difficult lately. When we first agreed to this, I swore to myself I wouldn’t get close again. Not like last time. And then... and then you had to go and be so darn cute!”

I blushed and nuzzled into her shoulder a bit with my face.

“You said... last time?”

“You’re not the first little I’ve had sweetheart. Or the first sub.”

I could see the familiar look of sadness on her face. The same face I wear whenever I think about my parents.

“Who was?” I asked, taking care not to push her too fast.

“Jennifer. I called her Jen. I was the only one allowed to do so too.” She gave me a wistful smile.

I wrapped my hands around hers and squeezed, smiling back at her.

“She... we met years ago. I had turned 19. I had made my wealth and lived elsewhere in London. We met at a kink event and we hit it off instantly. Our relationship happened very quickly too, we ended up moving in together. She was as adorable as you are, and we were very happy...” she continued.

“What happened?” I asked in my softest voice.

“She... she got sick. Cancer. It spread quicker than we had hoped. There was nothing on this earth that could save her...”

“But...?” I could sense a ‘but’ coming on.

“But as you know, the tech on the other side of the portal is very advanced. They could remove the cancerous cells and she would have survived.”

“So what happened?”

“We discussed it. I had the money to get her over there and to pay for any and all procedures... but like you, she was terrified of what would happen to her if she went over. Whilst she loved being an adult baby over here, she loved being in control of when she could be so. The thought of being adopted like those littles you’ve seen in documentaries... scared the life out of her. So in the end, she made me promise to never send here there.”

“D... did you?”

“I thought about it, sure. An alive girlfriend is better than... the alternative. But I couldn’t break my promise to her. After fighting with myself about whether or not to break the promise, she told me something that broke my heart and I decided to honour my promise.”

“What did she say?” I stroked the back of Alex’s hand gently.

“Well we both knew Doctors over there couldn’t be trusted. Even with my money they’d be more likely to sell a little into adoption rather than let them walk free. That’s when Jen said ‘If I’m adopted and regressed... I’m as good as dead. Whoever I am after their procedures... it won’t be me.’ And I realised, she was right.”

“So... you didn’t go?”

“No. The cancer spread quickly, she got weaker and weaker. I looked after her as best I could... but...”

Tears started rolling down her cheek.

“Ale... Mummy... it’s okay.” I hugged her tightly.

“Thanks baby. I’m sorry. When I first saw you, something... something within me just knew I was meant to be with you. I don’t know, it was like the feeling I had with Jen, but much, much stronger. It’s why I ran my little tests.”

“Tests? Is that what they were?” I raised my eyebrow at her.

“I wouldn’t have called the police on you. I knew you’d try and try... and keep trying. Because the connection I felt with you... I would have done the same in your shoes. So I let it continue. If I hadn’t felt the connection, I would have just given you the statue and let you go, honestly. It wasn’t exactly special to me.”

“You... so you spanked me and pushed me into all those kinky things because...?”

“Because I had this feeling inside that somehow I knew you’d want it.” She shrugged at me.

“I... I did. I had never considered it all before, but with you... It was as if something opened up inside.”

“But then when you came back to drop off that note... wanting to be my sub... I just knew that it would lead to something deeper... something more serious. So I tried being my big bad domme persona, to keep my distance, to prevent myself from getting too close. And then my Mummy side came out so naturally around you. I couldn’t help it.”

“You were scared of getting close to someone again...”

“Exactly. So the closer I got, the further apart I pushed us. But you... you’re special, Paige. Something about you... I’ve never felt this bond before, not even with Jen.”

“M... me too. I’ve always pushed people away, tried to be as independent as possible. But with you... I feel like I can just let that fake persona fall away and be myself.”

“Oh sweetie. I’m so sorry I’ve been distant and awkward these past two weeks. I’m so sorry I’ve not made my feelings clear to you. And I’m sorry I’ve not been a good Mummy.”

“You’re a great Mummy. But... where do we go from here?” I asked, hesitantly.

“Wherever you want it to go. Maybe... maybe we go on another date and see how things go now that everything is out in the open?”

“I’d like dat.” I smiled up at her, a warm feeling in my chest replacing that pit of anxiety from before.

“For now, let me just cuddle my little baby in bed. Tonight... tonight you’re staying here with me.” She said.

“What about the shop?”

“The shop can stay closed. I don’t care. I’m spending my afternoon with you here, in bed. Do you want to watch some movies?”

“What kind?”

Pressing a button on her bedside table, a large TV rose out of the cabinet at the bottom of the bed.

“Fancy pants.” I commented, sticking my tongue out.

I was quickly silenced and put in my place as she popped a dummy in my mouth, making me blush instantly and bury my head into her chest.

“I’ll decide then, seeing as baby can’t talk right now...” She grinned.

-------------------------------------------------

We spent the whole afternoon snuggled up in her bed, me in her arms. She picked a bunch of family movies, ‘age appropriate’ was the exact term she used to describe them, which made me feel really small.

Occasionally she’d get up to get snacks, bring us drinks, and even drag me to the side of the bed for a quick nappy change on a couple of occasions.

She seemed so much more confident... so much happier than she had previously. The weight of her ex must have been weighing on her immensely, and now that it was out in the open, she stopped holding back her Mummy side. Gone was the big bad domme persona, instead replaced by a being of pure innocence, happiness, joy and love. She was Mummy.

Despite not doing anything other than watching movies, cuddling, and eating snacks in bed... this was turning out to be the best day I’ve ever had. I mean sure, I loved being her maid. I love working for her and I love love looooove being her dolly. And yeah I love being her baby... but this didn’t feel like play. This didn’t feel like a ‘scene’ or whatever they call it. This just felt like... us. Like I was just being myself, even if that meant this version of me wore a nappy and called her Mummy. And for the first time, I felt like I had made my way past all the persona’s that surrounded Alex. All the personalities and sides that made her her... but that also masked the real her.

People knew her as a Domme. People knew her as CEO of her company. People knew her as this confident young woman who could achieve anything she wanted. But it felt like only I knew the real her, the her that she only let a few special people see.

So as we watched the movies, as we ate crisps and snacks and junk food in bed, as we snuggled up with her arms around me holding me close... I looked up at her and smiled.

I still wasn’t sure if this was a relationship. She mentioned a second date, so I figured that we’d decide what this is after that. But I didn’t care. I found the one person I could be myself around, the one person who didn’t care about my past or my lack of wealth. I found the person who I wanted to be with. The one person I was looking forward to waking up next to.

“So sweetheart... how about I order food and we continue snuggling. I’ve got some fun movies we can watch.” Alex suggested.

“Sure!” I replied.

Alex asked me what I wanted and ordered it online. About an hour later, the front door buzzer went off.

“That’ll be food. I’ll be right back sweetheart...”

She slipped her fuzzy boots on by the side of the bed and stood up.

But I didn’t want her to leave, so I lunged over and wrapped my arms around her.

“I have to go sweetie... they’re waiting with our food!” She laughed.

“Buh... buh...” I felt vulnerable and didn’t want her to go. The thought of spending any time apart from her right now made me tear up. If she left... I’d probably start crying.

“Fine, get your shoes on quick and come with!” She smiled at me.

Excitedly shoving my feet into my shoes, I ran around the bed and grabbed onto her hand as she escorted me out of her bedroom and down the hall to the stairs.

I still couldn’t believe I was acting this way. After all these years of being so defensive, being such an independent person... here I was, in a soggy nappy, holding on to ‘Mummy’s’ hand, waddling behind her, unable to be away from her for more than a minute.

But... at the same time, I didn’t care. I didn’t care what the old crew may think about this. I didn’t care about what anyone thought. Well, anyone but Alex. I was happy for the first time since my parents were alive, and nothing would take that away from me now.

We reached the front door to the shop and Alex unlocked it, opening it to greet the delivery driver.

But in front of us stood someone I wasn’t expecting.

“Can... can I help you?” Alex asked. Her hand wandered to the shelf by the side of the door, slowly and carefully reaching for something.

“Hello Paige...” Tony grinned at me.

I hope everyone enjoys this story as it goes on! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters are available on my Patreon, which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get 4 chapters early access to chapters of Thief in Service.

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks! ?

• Like 9

I can absolutely understand Jennifer's decision.

No one, absolutely no one, not even Miss Carver with all her money, can guarantee that the doctors will mess up Jennifer's brain and body just to sell her at a high price.

We all know enough stories where something like that happened.

I'm glad she's opening up.

And of course Tony has to show up and mess things up.

I am curious how it will continue.

The only okay thing about this cliff hanger is that it’s not Friday! If I had ta wait a whole weekend…I’d lose my MARBLES!!! So in conclusion, thank ya kindly for not posting this on Friday. That is all ?

2 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

I can absolutely understand Jennifer's decision.

No one, absolutely no one, not even Miss Carver with all her money, can guarantee that the doctors will mess up Jennifer's brain and body just to sell her at a high price.

We all know enough stories where something like that happened.

I'm glad she's opening up.

And of course Tony has to show up and mess things up.

I am curious how it will continue.

I know I would've made the same choice as her. Too risky.

And I figured it was about time she opened up ?

1 hour ago, littlepinkdargon said:

Jen made the wise decision. The devil you know is better than the devil you don't. And for sure she would have been sold off and regressed.

Of course, Tony...that mfer. *Flips table*

? thanks for the comment!

48 minutes ago, TerranV said:

What if Tony just wants to buy a book??

Probably wants Paige for one more job stealing a secretly magical doodad. The Garden Hoe of Destruction perhaps?

And he won't take no for an answer. 

Maybe he does! But nah, you're probably right.

*hastily edits my whole story arc about the garden hoe of destruction*

21 minutes ago, LilRedAli said:

The only okay thing about this cliff hanger is that it’s not Friday! If I had ta wait a whole weekend…I’d lose my MARBLES!!! So in conclusion, thank ya kindly for not posting this on Friday. That is all ?

Haha I'm sorry! It's all timing, I don't choose which chapter gets posted when, I just post the next one on the day I need to post! So thank luck/fate really... I'd be evil and leave you hanging until next week....

?

(I'm not that evil, just sayin! I just like to pretend I am!)

• Haha 1

Should have thought of the terrible C. Or death in general. Sure explains well Miss Carver's initial struggle to get closer with Paige.

So... If the statue is the same as the one in a certain other story I binged in the past couple of days, Rose might have taken it from Tony's client or before the transaction. Tony either blames Paige or claims she now owes him again, perhaps both.

Or this story takes a brutal turn and it's slowly revealed that Miss Carver has been manipulating Paige since before they even met.  I would still root for Miss Carver like when I watch cliché romance movies I root for those protagonists who perform gestures of love to unwilling people which would in reality be considered stalking and harassment. Restraining order or two won't stop me from loving you.

Chapter 29: Intimidation

“T... Tony?” my jaw dropped at the sudden appearance of the man I thought I had gotten away from.

Tony pushed his way in, causing Alex and I to stumble backwards. His much larger weight meant we were helpless to stop him from inviting himself in.

“Paige. I was told you bunked up with a lass here.” He pulled up his pants and wiped his nose on his sleeve. It was as gross as it sounds.

I had two weeks... two weeks without having to look at his ugly mug, and now here he stood, with his knuckles bruised and specks of blood on his shirt. His mere presence made my fight or flight response kick in, and it was very much the latter. But I could see no escape route, and I couldn’t just leave Alex to fend for herself.

“What... what do you want?” I asked him, fear in my voice.

“I got a job for you.” He grinned, the few gold teeth in his mouth reflecting the shop’s light as he opened his mouth.

“A job? I’m out of the business Tony. You let me go, I’m done. I paid off my debt.” I said, as sternly as I could, trying not to make it obvious that I was ridiculously close to wetting myself in fear.

Not that that would be a problem right now with my current attire.

“I need your talents. No one else better suited for the job.” He used that voice I had heard him use so often with the crew. Very much a ‘come on, you’re doing me a favour’ voice, when really... it wasn’t a choice.

“You’ll just set me up again so I’m back in your debt. No.” I replied.

Alex kept quiet as we leant back against the shop counter.

“Paige... I’ve given you employment these past few years. Just because you paid off your debt, doesn’t mean you didn’t pay me back for all that kindness...”

That fucking weasel. No... that’s not fair on weasels.

“KINDNESS? You set me up and forced me to work for you! I had no money, no future, nothing! You took that all away from me!” I shocked even myself with the volume that came out of my mouth.

Alex put her hand on my shoulder.

“This is Tony? As in...” she asked. She looked nowhere near as nervous as I probably did right now.

“Yeah... him.” I replied. “The one who wanted your statue.”

She stood up straight, looking at him directly in the eyes.

“I’m surprised he dares show his face, I assume he’s not scared of me calling the police? Which would imply... that he has some of them in his pocket...”

“That’s right. So just hand over little Paige, she’ll do a little job for me, and you can have her back so you can ‘lez it up’ or whatever you pervs do.” Tony’s grin widened as he took a step forward, his height and weight advantage becoming clearer the closer he got.

“I don’t think so, Tony. Now if you’d kindly leave before...” Alex didn’t move a muscle, she clearly wasn’t intimidated by him.

“Before what?” he said, waving his finger towards the shop entrance.

In walked a couple of his goons... two buff guys with skinheads and tattoos everywhere. The usual pair he kept around for protection. Not that he needed them, he was built like a brick shithouse and I’ve personally watched him beat someone to death with his bare hands.

The goons stood behind him, cracking their knuckles, obviously ready for a fight.

My heart was racing. My body was shaking. I wasn’t ready for this. I wasn’t expecting Tony to resurface and try to drag me back.

‘Maybe I just go with him? Maybe I can protect Alex by agreeing to the job... wait... what is she doing?’

I looked at Alex, who was tying her hair into a bun.

“Alex?”

In one fluid motion, Alex reached back over the counter and grabbed something, pulling it to her, releasing the safety, and pointing it at Tony.

“Whoa whoa... no need to resort to violence...” Tony looked nervous as the barrel of the gun pointed directly at his face.

“I’m glad. Now... if you and your boys want to leave, that would be lovely.” Alex smiled at them.

“But we aren’t leaving without Paige here...”

His goons came rushing at us, and instinctively, Alex grabbed me and shoved me backwards, then turned around to face the nearest guy and hit him in the face with the butt of the gun. As he fell back, clutching his now-broken nose, she spun around and roundhouse kicked the other one in the side of the head, flooring him instantly, before effortlessly returning to her original position... pointing the gun back at Tony. I watched the whole thing from floor level as I sat on my padded backside, too shocked to move a muscle.

She didn’t even break a sweat.

“Paige is under my protection now. You and your boys can leave, but if I see any of you again, or if Paige is threatened or harmed in any way, you’ll quickly find out just how bad your lives can get. And no police protection will be able to save you.”

“You bitch...” Tony growled through gritted teeth, switching his vision between Alex and me. “Lads, let’s go. I’ll have to find another thief for now. But you two... you two better watch it... I’m sure I’ll be seeing you eventually, Paige.”

He kicked the goon with the broken nose and walked out. The one he kicked got up and lifted up the one who was floored, helping him leave. They all got back in their car and screeched away.

Alex took a second at the front door, making sure they left, before quickly turning around to me. The serious-looking badass from just a minute ago suddenly disappeared, replaced by an overprotective mother whose baby was hurt.

“Oh Paige, are you okay?” She said, rushing over to me and taking my hands in hers, helping me to my feet.

“I... what was that?”

“You don’t think the head of a security firm wouldn’t have precautions for situations like this? I don’t just design security systems sweetie...”

“But... that was so... amazing!”

“Don’t get used to it. That was a dangerous situation, and it won’t always go that smoothly. Just... come here poppet.”

She pulled me in close for a hug, wrapping her arms around me and squeezing me. Kissing the top of my head repeatedly, she began to rock me gently from side to side.

“I’m okay, seriously. I just can’t believe you did that! Where’d you learn to fight and shoot and all that?”

“I make sure all my staff are capable of defending themselves. When I first went to the other dimension, I knew that I’d need to learn some form of self defence. So I hired the best. And so I made sure everyone else who worked for me learnt it too. It comes in handy more often than you think.”

“And here I thought you were just a humble bookshop owner...” I stuck my tongue out at her.

“And here I thought you were just a... not-so-humble thief! But looks can be deceiving...” She stuck her tongue out back at me and patted my padded bum.

We stayed there, in each other’s arms... not knowing what to say or do now. My heart was still racing, and I was shaking quite a lot at this point.

Alex held me close, looking down into my eyes... getting closer... and closer... and just as she closed her eyes and pursed her lips... just as I responded in kind... just as our lips were about to touch...

...There was a knock at the door.

“Food delivery!” The guy said from behind the door.

‘FUCK!’ I screamed internally at this unfortunate timing.

“One second babygirl...” Alex laughed and kissed my cheek, quickly dashing to the front door to get our food from the delivery driver.

Once she had gotten the food and tipped the delivery guy, she quickly checked that the security system was enabled upon closing the front door, and then led me back up to her bedroom with one of her hands, carrying our food in the other.

“Back in bed, little Miss. Tonight has been a bit of a surprise and you need to calm down. I can feel your little pulse racing. So get snuggled up and I’ll bring down some plates, okay?”

I nodded. I’d do anything she told me to at this point.

“We eating in your bed? What if we make a mess?” I asked.

She tapped her nose and smiled, walking out of her bedroom.

I could hear her walking down the second floor hallway until it went quiet.

Five minutes later, she returned with a bunch of stuff in her hands.

Placing it all down one by one, she sounded a bit out of breath.

“Plates. Forks. Sippy cup... bib...” She emphasized that last one.

“Wait, what?” my head darted to the side, looking at her... grinning at me.

I won’t make a mess, but thank you for reminding me of how much of a baby you are... so I got you a bib and a sippy cup sweetpea. Do you want Mummy to feed you too?”

“I... no!”

“You sure?”

I wasn’t. I wanted her to feed me, but after all that excitement downstairs, I felt hungrier than ever. As soon as she’s dished it all out... I’m not going to be able to stop myself from just going to town on that food.

“Okay baby. Maybe tomorrow...”

The mention of tomorrow reminded me about a question I had wanted to ask all afternoon, but was too nervous to do so. After everything that happened, I felt a bit more confident now, so jumped on the opportunity.

“About tomorrow...”

“Yes baby?”

“...Want... want to go on that date you suggested?”

“I... I’d like that babygirl. But what do you want to do for it?”

“Umm... how about we go shopping? I’ve got a bit of money now and haven’t gotten myself a decent wardrobe yet... and I could do with furnishing my apartment... so... umm... yeah!”

“I think that’s a lovely idea. We can get some lunch somewhere and... hmm...” She stared off into space for a second before looking directly at me with a smile on her face.

“What?” I asked.

“Nothing. I’ve got an idea, but it’s a secret.”

“A secret? But that’s not fair!”

“I know it’s not sweetheart, but you’re going to have to wait and find out tomorrow. How about we get ready for eleven? Then we’ve got time to grab some lunch and everything.”

“I’d like dat.” I replied.

“It’s a date then.”

She handed me a plate of food. And walked around with the bib and a sippy cup full of juice.

“Here you go baby, let’s get this on you so you don’t get it all down you...” Her maternal voice just made my insides feel all... wibbly.

I blushed as she tied the bib behind my neck.

Looking down, I saw that it read ‘Mummy’s lil stinker’, which made my tummy feel funny and my heart beat faster.

“And here’s your juice...” She said as she handed me the sippy cup. “Now what do we say...?”

It took me a second, but then I quickly got the idea.

“Fank you, Mummy...” I replied in my cutest, most babyish voice I could.

“Good girl!”

Alex walked back around and grabbed her plate of food, climbed onto the bed next to me and snuggled up to me.

“There we go. Perfect.” She commented, before taking a bite of her food.

‘It really is...’ I thought to myself as I stuffed my face with food, happily snuggled up against a woman I had come to love more than anyone else in my entire life.

“Happy, baby?” She asked.

“Uh huh!” I nodded, smiling. I must have had some food around my mouth as Alex quickly got a baby wipe and wiped around my mouth, making me feel smaller than ever.

“That’s better.” She said, kissing my cheek as I continued to eat.

I must have fallen asleep, because I woke up with my head resting on Alex’s lap. She was watching the end of the movie we had just started, stroking my hair and looking... happy and peaceful.

I rolled over a bit so I was looking up at her properly and she looked back at me with the biggest smile I had ever seen from her.

“Hey cupcake. Sleep well?”

“Uh... how long was I out?” I asked.

“A couple of hours. It’s nearly bedtime actually, but I didn’t want to disturb you.”

“I never fall asleep during movies.”

“You’ve been through a lot this evening, and you managed more food than I’ve ever seen anyone eat in one sitting! Plus you didn’t nap this afternoon...”

“I’m not really a baby, you know?” I whined.

“Yes you are. You’re my little baby. But I’m glad you’re up now. I need to change that nappy of yours. And it’s a lot easier to change a nappy when you’re awake, so get that cute lil butt over to the edge of the bed so I can change it!”

I blushed and hid my face behind my hands. Shuffling to the edge of the bed, my legs dangled off and caused me to giggle.

“What’s up with you, gigglebutt?” Alex tickled my thigh, causing me to giggle even more.

“Don’t know. Just... didn’t expect this to be my life...”

“Well I’m glad it is. It’s what you deserve.”

“Nuh huh. I am glad Tony told me to steal that statue though. Or else I wouldn’t be in this position... out of debt... free... with you.”

“You’re such a sweet little baby. Has anyone ever told you that?”

“I think you did once or twice...” I grinned up at her.

She grinned back at me.

“I’m glad he got you to take the statue too. I do wonder who hired him to take it though. It was just a stupid statue. Nothing special about it.”

Alex went about changing me as we talked. Everything just felt so... casual.

It was nice.

“I don’t know any of the buyers I’ve stolen stuff for. Tony was always the middleman. The fixer. He gave me a job, I got him the thing, he gave it to the buyer.” I explained, in the simplest way I could think of.

“Maybe I’ll reach out to some of my contacts, see if I can’t find out who wanted that statue...” Alex said as she walked over with a clean nappy in her hand.

“It’s probably some old rich person with more money than sense.” I suggested.

“Is that better or worse than a young rich person with more money than sense?” Alex said, pointing to herself.

“Hey! You have sense. More than me!” I laughed and stuck my tongue out, making Alex laugh.

“Nice save. Legs up!”

I lifted my legs and she held them up as she pulled the wet nappy out from under me, placing a clean one back under and putting my bum down gently on the fresh padding.

“The... the money isn’t an issue for you, is it sweetie? I know it intimidates my friends.”

“Wait, so those guests at your party weren’t rich?”

“Far from it. It’s why I created this safe kink space. Because they can’t afford to do it at home, or don’t have the ability.”

“Well it doesn’t bother me. You’re... you. Money or no money. Badass blonde bombshell with a heart of gold who can make me feel like a tiny baby or a pretty little fuckdoll...”

“Language.”

That was all she had to say. It was amazing the power she had over me. One word... and I obeyed.

“Sowwy...” I pulled my cutest puppy dog eyes.

“It’s okay sweetie. And I’m glad it doesn’t bother you. Because we’re going to get you a treat tomorrow...”

“...Treat?”

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

She is rich and therefore probably also powerful.

She should have shot Tony and his two thugs.

Then, unfortunately, the security cameras were destroyed along with the recordings because of Tony and Miss Carver and Paige could have claimed it was self-defense.

I say 5 chapters then Tony either kidnapped Paige or blackmailed Paige for kidnapping Miss Carver and threatened to send her to the other dimension.

I'm curious what the treat is.

A really good chapter as always. 

Bad ass momma to the rescuuuue.

Tony did indeed get lucky. Wonder if Carver will teach Paige some self defense.

I'm guessing this was a set up...thanks to our witchy friend. Maybe she set the wheels in motion wanting the statue stolen and thus getting the cute couple together.

Also, wtf secret surprise...wanna know nowwwwww.

Fun chapter. Good Friday treat.