LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Really Paige you should be smart enough to recognize pin cameras as a thing... Whelp let's hope Miss Carver finds the note and is flattered by the gesture..

Chapter 20: Feelings

Thief in Service - by LittleFallenPrincess

“What on Earth am I going to do with you...?”

My eyes opened and the events that happened before I fell asleep rushed back, reminding me of what had happened.

Excitedly, I started examining not only where I was, but what I was wearing.

But to my disappointment... I was still in my normal clothes, and I wasn’t in any of the kinky rooms, I was in her study.

I mean, sure, I was tied to the chair with some cuffs around my wrists and ankles, but I was hoping for something special. Not sure what, maybe a puppy girl outfit? Or... maybe... the other thing that I still refused to admit I had any interest in...

...Despite really enjoying trying one of them on earlier.

“Huh?” I said, looking at Miss Carver, who was sat opposite in a chair of her own.

“Paige. Why on Earth did you come back here and try to steal from me?” She asked, sounding... fed up.

“I... I didn’t.” I answered, nervously.

“Don’t lie to me, otherwise your punishment will be much worse. I gave you the statue. I let you go with only a little bit of humiliation as punishment. Did you spot something else you could steal? Did you expect to just come back because I wasn’t expecting it? Or did you think I’d just give you more stuff? Look, I gave you that statue because I felt sorry for you. Because you needed it to be free of the bad people in your life. So what are you doing here?”

“I... I didn’t come here to steal anything. Honestly!”

“Then why did you come back and break in to my house again?”

“I...” I didn’t know what to say. I couldn’t tell her the truth, I wasn’t that confident.

“Look, I’m not going to dress you up and put you on display or any of that. I had my fun. I did something nice, thinking you’d enjoy it as much as I did, and then you break in again. This time... I’ll just call the police.”

She got up and grabbed her phone.

“NO! WAIT!” I yelled.

Putting the phone down to her side, she looked at me, obviously unimpressed by my actions. Which... hurt. I didn’t want her to be angry or upset with me. I didn’t want to let her down or make her feel fed up with me. I... I wanted her to be proud of me. To... want me.

“I... I didn’t come here to steal from you. I promise. I... came here to give something to you.”

“And you thought breaking in was the best course of action to do that?” Her face looked more and more unimpressed by the second, making the pit in my chest grow exponentially.

“I... I wasn’t thinking. I needed to see you again.”

“I thought you were here to give me something?” Her expression turned into a look of confusion.

“I was! I mean, I am! I... look, have you got my bag?”

Lifting my bag up from behind her desk, she held it in front of herself.

“Look inside.” I instructed, Miss Carver started taking item after item out, placing them on her desk. “There’s a piece of paper...”

Miss Carver found the note I wrote for her and unfolded it, placing the bag back on the floor. She started reading the note aloud.

“Miss Carver. Ever since I first saw you, I was enamoured by your beauty... your confidence... your... tastes. After that first spanking you gave me, I felt more alive than I had ever felt before. I felt a bond between the two of us that couldn’t be explained. And then when you dressed me up as a maid, I didn’t feel anger, I didn’t feel frustration or disgust. I felt a genuine need to please, a feeling that made me want to do the best job I could for you. Not to get out of my punishment, but to make you happy.”

Stopping part way through, she looked up at me from the note and raised her eyebrow. My eyes shot to the floor, my face turned red and I could feel my cheeks burning.

“Then when I got to be your little dolly, I felt... happy. I felt content. At peace with the world. I felt like all good little dollies should... happy that I was making your birthday special. Sure, I was there to take the statue, but each time I came back... I hoped deep down that you’d catch me. I hoped that you’d dress me up in other outfits. I hoped that you’d make me yours. Seeing the collars on the wall filled me with jealousy. I didn’t want you to have other subs. I wanted you to have one sub... me.”

Flipping the page over, she continued as I melted in the embarrassment of having my love letter read out in front of me by the woman I had fallen in love with.

“Now... I’m not some wealthy heiress or some princess or even someone middle class. I’m a thief. I’m poor. I’m common. There’s no way you’d want a girl like me. And if that is the case... then I’m still going to be happy with the small experience I had with you. Thank you for showing a side of me I never knew existed. Thank you for opening my eyes and bringing me out of my shell. But, if you were in need of a loving sub, one who would devote herself entirely to you, no matter her upbringing or financial situation... then call...”

She stopped and put the note down to her side of her leg.

Without saying a word, she placed the note on her desk and turned back around, staring at me.

I also didn’t utter a single word, I was too nervous... too embarrassed to do or say anything. I was lucky that I could still breathe and blink at this point.

Walking over to me, her heels clacking on the wooden floor, she towered over me as I sat on the chair, too nervous to look at her face.

“Paige. Look at me.”

Nervously, I managed to raise my head and look her in the eyes.

“This... this was stupid, reckless and downright dangerous.”

My heart dropped.

But... I see potential in you.”

My body felt exhausted, my emotions were all over the place... like a damn rollercoaster.

“I...”

“No. Don’t speak. I’ve not finished talking.”

I shut my mouth instantly and nodded.

“Look, you were fun to play with. But being a sub is a very serious ordeal. Especially being my sub. Do you think you are ready for the task?”

“I... yes Miss. I felt like I did a good job whilst I was being punished. I would love the opportunity to be your full time sub.” I couldn’t believe I had just said that.

“Really? Full time? Are you sure about that?”

“Yes Miss.” I answered.

“Well you’ve got the manners down. And you were a very good dolly and maid...”

“Thank you Miss.”

“But there would be a lot you need to know about before being my sub.”

“I’m willing to learn!” I said, enthusiastically.

“I bet you are. Now... where are the outfits I gave you?”

“At home... Miss.”

“Right. Here is what is going to happen then. If you’re sure about this. Firstly, I will tell you everything that you need to know about being one of my submissives.”

I didn’t like the sound of ‘my submissives’. It implied there were more, and I didn’t want to be another sub of hers, I wanted to be the only sub of hers.

“Then I will give you your punishment for breaking in, because whilst it is cute and sweet... it was a reckless and stupid thing to do. After which... I will send you home.”

My heart dropped again.

“You will report to me first thing in the morning, along with the outfits I gave to you. I expect them to be clean, I will be inspecting them. We will discuss terms and conditions, along with duties and we will arrange times. Does that sound fair?”

“Yes Miss!” I said, excitedly.

“Good, I’m glad you understand. Now... as for what being my sub entails...”

I sat there patient and alert, ready to note everything down in my brain.

“Firstly, if you are my sub, you are my sub. No playing with anyone else, other than with my permission. You may have relationships, but I want to know about them first.”

‘Wait... so is this purely a kink thing between us?’ I felt somewhat disappointed at this revelation.

“Secondly, you will do as you are told. The only time you are allowed to break this rule, is if you use a safeword. Safewords are the most important thing in my house, if it gets uttered... everything stops. Don’t feel scared to use it. I can play pretty rough sometimes, and I don’t know your limits. But I will learn over time, so please don’t be scared to use your safeword.”

I nodded.

“Thirdly, you will dress how I tell you to...”

The rules went on and on, and I made sure to remember each and every one of them. There were rules about how I dress, how I eat, play parties...

“And lastly, I guess I should explain some of the roles you may be given and what they entail.”

“I... saw some of the rooms already.” I pointed out.

“I know. Some will be more sexual than others, and some will be less sexual roles. Obviously, there is general submissive. There’s my dolly, my maid, my puppy... there are other roles too, but I will tell you about them tomorrow. I don’t want to overload you, it’s late already and you need to go home yet.”

I didn’t want to leave, but that’s what she wanted, so I would obey, especially knowing that I’ll be back first thing tomorrow.

“Now... I’ll explain more tomorrow, but after everything I’ve told you so far... are you still willing to continue?” Miss Carver asked in a serious tone.

“Yes Miss.” I replied.

“Good. Now, let’s get that butt of yours over my knee.” She took the cuffs off and stood me up, pulling me over to her chair. “But first, get those pants off...”

I blushed and nervously started unbuttoning my pants, sliding them down my legs until they were at my ankles.

“Close enough. Now, the panties...”

My eyes shot open.

‘Why does she need me to take those off?’

“I... I...” I started squirming, unable to get my words out.

“Do you need help with that, or are you refusing an order given to you?”

“I...”

“Okay then, help it is.”

She yanked down my panties, letting them fall to my ankles, joining my pants that were still bunched up down there.

She stared for a second or two at where my panties used to be, before smiling and looking up at my face.

“Now sweetie, lay down over my lap.” She ordered.

-------------------------------------------------

The next day, I was up earlier than ever. I had gotten up, had a shower, gotten dressed in my smartest outfit, washed the outfits Miss Carver had requested, and even had breakfast.

Last night she had spanked me until I was crying, and then held me against her as I sobbed into her chest. The shushing, the rocking motion and the smell of her perfume all worked to calm me down and make me forget about the pain my backside was feeling. She had praised me and told me what a good girl I was, which apparently meant more to me than anything at that point.

She helped me get dressed, passed me my bag and called a cab for me, paying the driver up front so I didn’t have to. I noticed she kept the note I had written for her on her desk, which made me happy.

And as she closed the cab door, she told me to be at hers at 9am the following morning, warning that I shouldn’t be late.

I spent the rest of the night curled up in bed with Flopsy, thinking about not only the spanking, but her face... her touch...

And now, I was ready. I haven’t had a productive morning like this since I was back in school, and all I needed to do was wait for the cab that had apparently already been called for me.

-------------------------------------------------

“Good Morning Paige.” Miss Carver greeted me at the front door of her shop. She hadn’t opened today, so the store was empty.

“Good morning Miss Carver.” I responded.

“Ready for your first day? I have some... surprises for you.”

I started feeling like a kid who was told they were going to get a present or a reward.

“Surprises?” I asked.

“Oh yes. I’ve got a few... suggestions, one special thing planned... and an offer.”

“Huh?” I was confused, and my face must have showed it as she grabbed my hand and pulled me into the shop, closing the door behind me.

“Come over here sweetie...” She instructed.

Her whole demeanour had changed. The ‘domme’ from last night had gone, instead being replaced by the soft woman who had cared for me after the spanking.

“What are these surprises?” I was hesitant to ask, but I needed to know.

“Well first... I have a few questions for you.” She said.

“You can ask me anything.”

“Thank you. Now, I gave you the statue. Is all that business concluded?” Suddenly her ‘domme’ side had returned.

“Yes, thank you so much for that. I got out of my debt, and I’m free to live my own life. I was about to leave the country... but... then... you know...”

“You gave up your dream of leaving?” She said, raising her eyebrow at me.

“I mean... I just felt like I was drawn here.”

“Cute. Now, secondly... are you still interested in being my sub?”

“Yes Miss Carver. Definitely.”

“Good. So I have a proposition for you.” She grinned.

“A proposition?”

“You stated last night that you don’t have much money.”

“I mean... I got paid for the job, so I’ve got some savings now, but... I’m not wealthy like you.”

“Well before you know it, that money will run dry. I assume you’re out of the thieving business?”

“Yes Miss.”

“Good. So you’ll need a job to pay the bills...”

“I guess... once my money runs out.”

“How about... I employ you?” Miss Carver said, just looking at me, awaiting a response.

“Huh?”

“You were excellent in the shop that one time. Customers loved you, you knew just how to talk to them. Plus you cleaned up the place brilliantly. Organisational skills are top notch. And... you were cute in that maid’s dress.”

“You.... want me to work in the shop?”

“Yes. And to be my maid. Just a few hours a day for both. And I’ll pay you well.”

“Yes!” I shouted out without even thinking about any of it.

“Okay then, good. We’ll discuss terms later. Which brings me onto the second proposition... no doubt you live somewhere away from here?”

“I live... I live in a not-so-nice neighbourhood...”

“I thought so. So my second question is... how would you like a room here?”

“I... really?”

“Rent will be taken out from your wages, but don’t worry... you’ll still have plenty left. I have plenty of spare rooms that we can convert into a nice bedroom for you. En suite bathroom, double bed. Before you answer, I’ll happily show you later. No rushing. I just thought it would save you commuting. And... I bet the rooms I have will be infinitely better than whatever apartment you currently live in.

“I... I’d like that, thank you Miss Carver.”

“Good. Now... onto the most important question. The one that has been burning a hole in my mind ever since last night...”

I was confused. She had a question she really wanted to ask me? And she didn’t say anything about it last night?

“Go on...” I said.

“Why were there traces of baby powder around your legs when I took your panties off last night...?”

My eyes shot open. My whole body froze. My heart was racing faster than ever.

“That answers my question. Come along then sweetpea...” she said in a soft, soothing, reassuring voice as she took my hand gently and guided me towards the stairs. It seemed as if in an instant, her whole demeanour had changed back again.

I didn’t say a word as she led me step by step. It was like I was a deer in headlights; it was like I was in my own little world as thoughts and feelings raced around my brain.

Stopping on the fourth floor, she walked in front of the door I was most intrigued about but also the most nervous about, and pressed her thumb against the scanner, unlocking the door.

Opening the door, the smell of baby powder filled my nose as she led me in.

“I know exactly what you need...” she said as I stepped foot onto the soft carpeted floor.

==========================================================

I hope everyone enjoys this story as it goes on! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Thank you to all my patrons for their support!

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters are available on my Patreon, which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Glitch in Nanny and Thief in Service.

New chapters of Thief in Service every Monday/Wednesday/Friday! Glitch in Nanny finishes on Monday!

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks! ?

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Chapter 21: The Room

“Shoes off before you come in.”

I quickly stepped back and took my shoes off, before stepping back into the room.

“Sorry, Miss.” I muttered.

“It’s okay. You’ll learn all the rules over time. Follow me.” Miss Carver instructed, taking my hand again and leading me further into the pink, infantile room. I kept my eyes on Miss Carver as my bare feet walked across the softest carpet I had ever felt before.

We stopped in the middle of the room and Miss Carver turned around to look at me. I then looked up to meet her beautiful green eyes, and my heart melted in an instant.

“So I assume my hunch is correct?” she asked.

“What hunch would that be, Miss?”

“The baby powder. You saw this room and something stirred within you, right? You decided to try one on...?”

“...”

“Don’t lie to me sweetie... I know the powder marks left by a nappy.” She grinned.

“Yes Miss. I ordered a couple of samples of... them... and tried them on.”

“D’aww, you can’t even bring yourself to call them what they are, can you? No littles can at first. But don’t worry, it’ll eventually be natural and you’ll be calling them ‘your’ nappies in no time.”

I blushed a crimson red as I felt my legs get wibbly.

“I... I...”

“Shh. Now tell me, what did you think of the ones you tried?”

“I... I liked them.”

I couldn’t believe I had just said that. I mean... it was true. But ever since I took it off, I was trying my best not to think how good it felt, how much I enjoyed it. I wanted to pretend I hated it, that I wasn’t into it. But without a moment’s hesitation... I admitted this embarrassing fact to Miss Carver.

“Good. But I have to ask... why did you not clean yourself up properly after?” She asked.

“I... wasn’t thinking.”

“Obviously. Good job I’m here. So... what does this room make you feel?”

It was at that point that I realised I had purposefully chosen to keep my eyes directed at Miss Carver’s face. I was deliberately avoiding looking anywhere else, because I was too nervous about what the room was going to make me feel. I knew exactly what this room was. I knew how excited I was to be in here, and how much I had wanted to see this room properly. But now that I was in here? I just focused on Miss Carver so I wouldn’t have to feel any of these embarrassing feelings trying to rise up inside.

“Go on... have a look around.” Miss Carver ordered.

Using all my might, I managed to pull my eyes away from her, and towards the sea of pink and white.

Before me was a nursery. But it wasn’t just any nursery; this one was scaled for an adult. A large pink and white crib stood in the corner, restraints that looked like the ones I had been wearing yesterday were attached to it, but they were pink and white. A changing table stood against the wall opposite, with similar restraints. A highchair with yet more of these pink and white restraints attached to it sat in the corner. I sensed a common theme.

“I see you staring at the restraints...” Miss Carver commented.

I nodded, sheepishly.

“Don’t worry sweetpea... they’re only for naughty babies who like to resist. I don’t see that happening with you. At least not at first. Very rarely are babies that bratty when they’re first introduced, that behaviour comes later as they like to push boundaries and their love of kink expands. Babies like you are always good... at first.”

I blushed and nodded.

Focusing less on the restraints, I looked around the room, focusing on the little details like the babyish border on the walls, the cute little lightshade above us, and at the large amount of stuffed animals, powder, wipes, baby toys, and general supplies a nursery would have. Impressed that she had apparently thought of everything, I looked around for what I was dreading.

“What are you looking for poppet?” Miss Carver asked.

“Umm... nothing.” I lied.

“Be honest with me. I expect honesty with my subs.”

“I... I saw the multiple collars in the petplay room. I... I was looking for signs of other... other... babies.”

What I do with other subs is of no concern of yours. But I will tell you that I occasionally have the odd baby boy or baby girl around, spending time in my nursery. Sometimes the baby boys like to be baby girls and the other way around.”

I felt like I had to ask.

“Umm... how many subs do you have though?” I blurted out.

Miss Carver didn’t look shocked by my outburst. She didn’t look offended or hurt or angry.

“You want the honest answer?” she asked.

I nodded.

“None.”

“Oh okay. Wait... what?” I shook my head in disbelief.

“I don’t have any subs.”

“But... but the collars...?”

“Are friends of mine.”

“Friends?”

“Yes. Not everyone has the ability to have all these spaces to play with. Either through lack of money, their partners just not being into it, or because they live lives that a secret like this would ruin. I offer friends a place to play and be themselves occasionally, people I trust. Those collars you saw belong to a few friends of mine who leave them here because they can’t take them home with them.”

“You... you mean... you really don’t have a sub?”

“Well not before today, no.”

“But... but why do you have all these rooms?”

“Because I occasionally play with my friends. I’ve had subs in the past, but for a while now, I haven’t. Sometimes a Daddy will bring his little girl around and I’ll play Nanny. Sometimes I play directly with the subs, sometimes I play with them and their owners. Sometimes I just leave them to it and do my own thing in a separate part of the building. It varies.”

“So... you reeeally don’t have a sub?” I asked yet again.

“You really don’t like the idea of me having another sub, do you sweetie?”

“I... it’s not my place to judge. I’m just your sub.”

“I mean... yes you are, but your feelings are just as important. I know I come across as this big bad domme... but if you’re not happy, I’m not happy. And whilst I said it’s none of your business what I do with other subs... you have all the right to say if you’re not happy with the arrangement.”

“I... didn’t like the idea of you having another sub...” I admitted.

“How about the idea of me playing with other subs, but not being their domme?”

“I... that’s not too bad. I... I don’t want to be a hassle. Sorry.”

“Shhh...”

Miss Carver pulled the hand she was still holding, yanking me towards her, where she wrapped her hands around me and held me close.

“Shhhh... it’s okay sweetpea.” She started rocking me gently from side to side.

“Why... why are you being so nice?”

“That’s what Mummies do...”

“M... mu...” I couldn’t bring myself to say it.

“It’s okay, baby...”

That name.

A few weeks ago, that name would have made my blood boil.

But now, coming from her lips... it was as if every cell in my body felt... at peace. I felt my arms tingle. I... wanted to hear it more.

“But... why me then? You are so loved and people obviously want you... I saw as much at the party...” I asked nervously.

“After so many subs, I stopped looking. They just weren’t what I was after.”

“So yeah, why me?”

“Because I saw something within you, something that attracted me to you, something I had never felt before. Ever since I let you go that first night, I hated myself for doing so. But every time I caught you, I knew I couldn’t keep you. I sensed that you may be into all this, or at least some aspects of it, I could read it on your face. But... you needed to come to the realisation yourself.”

“So... I can be your sub then? Even though I don’t really want you having any other subs? I’m sorry. It’s all new. I don’t know what is okay and what isn’t.”

“Sweetie... Maybe I didn’t say it right. If you want to be my sub, you have to be okay with me playing with other subs. If you’re not, maybe you’re not the sub I was looking for. But when it comes to having my own, I prefer to only have one sub at a time, so you won’t be sharing that title with anyone else.”

“So... I’ll be your submissive... and no one else will? But occasionally friends of yours will visit and you’ll...?”

“Depends on the friend and the role.” She sounded so... calm... so... confident.

“And if I’m not okay with you playing with other subs?”

“Then you leave and find another domme.”

I didn’t know what to say. I didn’t know what to think. I mean... something about her made me want to stay, but a large part of me didn’t like the idea of her playing with anyone else. But at the same time, we weren’t in a relationship, this was purely just a... kink relationship I suppose? So did I have any right to ask that of her? She had all these friends, and she was their sanctuary, could I do that to them too?

My mind was swirling, my eyes darting about from side to side.

“Right, how about we just get you sorted for now, and then you can decide later?”

I let her take my hand and lead me over to the large changing table. Turning me around, she quickly removed all the clothes I was wearing until I was completely naked. Normally I would have been blushing, but my brain was still in overdrive at this point so I couldn’t think about how embarrassing this moment was for me.

Lifting me up gently onto the table, she lay me back, popping what felt like a large dummy into my mouth. The soothing, rhythmic sucking helped calm me down, my heart slowing to a normal pace and my thoughts becoming less scrambled.

It was then the built-up embarrassment flooded back, causing me to blush and hide my face behind my hands.

‘Oh my god. I’m naked... in front of her... about to be put in a... a... thing...!’

Expertly lifting my bum off the table, she slid a nappy underneath me and gently set me back down. Wipes and powder were used liberally before she pulled the front up, taping the sides down and securing me in this infantile garment.

“There we go. Much better. How does that feel?” She asked with her soft, soothing voice.

“Umm... weird.” I said from behind the dummy.

“...” she stared at me, raising her eyebrow.

“Wha?”

“You will address me as Mummy when we’re in these roles...”

“Yes...” I struggled to say it, but the look she was giving me helped me push past the embarrassment. “...Mummy.”

“Good girl. Now, let’s get you dressed and into something much more suitable for playing.”

I wasn’t sure what she had in mind in regards to ‘playing’, but my heart was racing again as the soft, thick nappy crinkled when she lifted me down off the changing table and onto the floor.

“Follow me sweetheart. But no walking, babies crawl...”

My cheeks turned crimson as I dropped to my hands and knees and crawled slowly behind her. Thankfully the soft, luxurious carpet made it almost comfortable to crawl; I’d hate to have done this on those wooden floors outside this room.

Walking over to the wardrobe, she opened it up to reveal the cutest, most babyish outfits.

“Hmm... what shall my baby wear today...?”

I stared in disbelief at some of the options she was pulling out, showing me. From onesies to dresses, dungarees to t-shirts with babyish prints and messages on them. Whilst she kept asking me if each thing was cute and if I liked it, I felt like I had no real choice in the matter as she ignored my input and put aside a bunch of things I said I didn’t like. Mostly because they were very pink and very frilly. Something I would not be caught dead in outside, something more akin to what Mimi would wear normally, albeit a lot more infantile.

“There. I think I’ve got a good outfit for your first day as my baby...” She picked up the outfit of choice and my face started burning with embarrassment.

“I... I...”

“That’s the exact reaction I was hoping for. Perfect!” she said as she looked down at me, smiling.

I hope everyone enjoys this story as it goes on! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters are available on my Patreon, which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get 4 chapters early access to chapters of Thief in Service.

New chapters of Thief in Service every Monday/Wednesday/Friday!

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks! ?

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
On 1/7/2022 at 1:18 PM, LittleFallenPrincess said:

pening the door, the smell of baby powder filled my nose as she led me in.

“I know exactly what you need...” she said as I stepped foot onto the soft carpeted floor.

anna-kendrick-excited.gif

*excited gay noises*

Why do I get feeling that somebody is going to be making cummies in her pamps for mummy soon? *bratty middle schooler cackling and snickering*

futami-ami.gif

22 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

A wonderful Kpitel. I had a lot of fun reading it. I am curious what she gets to wear now.

I'm glad you enjoyed it!

22 hours ago, littlepinkdargon said:

Ahhhh love it love it love it.

Yay! This makes me so happy! ?

2 hours ago, YourFNF said:

anna-kendrick-excited.gif

*excited gay noises*

Why do I get feeling that somebody is going to be making cummies in her pamps for mummy soon? *bratty middle schooler cackling and snickering*

futami-ami.gif

XD

I don't go into detail when it comes to sexual things in my stories, but that... that is adorable. So whilst I will admit I haven't written her 'making cummies in her pamps for Mummy'... you can be assured that sometime between some future chapters, that will definitely be the case.

12 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

haven't written her 'making cummies in her pamps for Mummy'... you can be assured that sometime between some future chapters, that will definitely be the case.

*giggles and nods, blushing*

I may or may not have a thing for...

No fuck it...

I deffinetly have a thing for vibes + diapers... It's actually how I had my first like full on orgasm since my teens at least if not ever... (My partner and I were kind of 'try everthring' stage with getting me to cum first time together...) ??

But uhhh yeah being made to use my diapers fully and then tied down with a vibe is def top fantasies to try.... *blushing and cackling*

13 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

I don't go into detail when it comes to sexual things in my stories, but that... that is adorable. So whilst I will admit I haven't written her 'making cummies in her pamps for Mummy'... you can be assured that sometime between some future chapters, that will definitely be the case.

Well I hope you um.. I mean Paige.. implies certain actions if you are a more tell don't show author. Tehe.. this is getting really good to me and the kinkier more controlling parts are resonating hard. The part about the rules too. I love Miss Carver and wish I was Paige. 

But really the part that I vibes most with was all of Paiges insecurities about having to share Miss Carver. I'm starting a relationship with someone who also has multiple play partners and its... hard not to be possessive. I think Miss Carver could be a little more sensitive to Paiges connections and boundaries but it's early and I'm sure they will evolve into a more balanced couple. 

Chapter 22: Baby Paige

She shuffled me over to the full length mirror by the door.

‘Am I ready for this? I mean... it was one thing wearing one of these things at home, but to be wearing one even thicker than that, as well as this babyish outfit...?’

I closed my eyes as she stood me in front of the mirror.

“Open them up; see what an adorable little babygirl you make...” she said, putting her hand on my shoulder.

Her touch made me feel... safe? Safe enough to open my eyes at least. If it was too much, I could always close them again...

So opening my eyes slowly, I was taken aback by the image in front of me.

Sure, I had seen myself in the maid uniform... and the dress I wore to her birthday party... but I had never, ever dressed like this. Similar colours to what Mimi would wear, I stood there in a pastel pink frilly dress, something that looked a bit similar to the maid’s uniform, but much more floofy, frilly and colourful. A cute, babyish motif of a crown adorned the chest of this outfit, and to match it, Miss Carver had picked out some white tights to put on over the nappy, a pink hair band for the top of my head, and my hair had been put into pigtails.

If anyone looked more like an overgrown baby or toddler... it was me, right in this moment. Head to toe was either pink, white or frills. I looked like I had just won first place in a toddler’s pageant or something, I looked...

...well if you’d asked me a month ago, I would have said I looked ridiculous, an absolute joke, pathetic.

But as I looked at myself in the mirror, with the warm, accepting and maternal smile Miss Carver gave off standing behind me; I couldn’t help but feel cute.

Pretty darn cute.

My cheeks started turning red as Miss Carver lifted the dress to check the nappy and tights were on properly.

“You look perfect, my perfect little angel.” She whispered to me softly.

Terms of endearment I wasn’t used to, especially ones I usually hated with a passion, now turned my insides to jelly as I felt my knees go weak.

“You ready, sweetheart?” she asked.

“Umm... for what?” I quickly realised my mistake. “...Mummy?”

“That’s better. Good girl. And for playtime, obviously!”

“Umm... what is playtime exactly?”

‘Is it some kink term? Is it something like bondage, like I heard at the party?’

My mind started thinking of possible situations I could be led into as Miss Carver... I mean, Mummy, led me over to the playpen.

Opening the gate, she pushed me in gently and pointed down, obviously she wanted me to sit.

“There you go. Play with your toys sweetie.” She instructed.

“Play... toys?”

She pointed behind me, so I turned around to see what she meant.

Seeing the large amount of building blocks, dolls and other assorted toys, I couldn’t believe my mind had gone to kinky things before it had come to the obvious, sensible, and more reasonable answer of actually playing with toys.

I sighed and slapped my face with my palm in disbelief.

“Sweetie... did you think we were doing naughty things?” Mummy asked.

“Umm...”

“Be honest...” she gave me that look, the look that made me want to be good for her.

“I... yes, Mummy.” I answered.

“Silly little baby. Maybe later. But for now, you’re my little baby. And little babies don’t think about naughty big girl things like that. You sit in your playpen and play with your toys.”

“What... what’s M...m... Mummy going to do?”

“She’s going to watch, play and take care of you, silly!”

My heart felt happy at the sound of that. Part of me was worried she was just going to leave me here to play on my own.

Nodding and turning around, I picked up the first toy I could reach, a doll.

“So sweetheart... what’s her name?” Mummy asked.

“Umm...” I tried to think of a name for this pink-haired doll. But because I was suddenly on the spot, I answered with the first name that came to mind. “Mimi...”

“Mimi is a cute name.”

I blushed and started playing with the doll, much like I did when I was actually a little girl. I dressed her up, acted out things with her, and M.... Mummy just watched, smiling and occasionally asking me questions. This little interaction made me feel really small, almost like I was a toddler. The more she used her ‘Mummy’ voice on me, the smaller I felt. And the smaller I felt, the happier I became.

At one point, Mummy stood up as I was building a tower out of the building blocks.

Surprised at this sudden change, worries started flooding my mind. That she was leaving. That I was being a bad sub, or a bad baby for her.

I felt like I needed to cry. I had never felt like this before, usually any feelings like this I’d try and suppress until it wasn’t a problem, but right this minute, I felt like I could burst out in tears at any moment.

Thankfully, Mummy saw this and crouched down beside the playpen.

“I’m not going anywhere sweetpea...” She reassured me.

Her tone indicated she wasn’t lying. She really wasn’t going anywhere.

“I just think it’s lunchtime, and a certain little baby is probably very hungry.”

I hadn’t realised how into the role I had gotten, I was so engrossed in playing with these toys that I had completely ignored the feeling of hunger that had crept up on me.

I nodded back at her.

“I thought so, now, I have something special for baby, but it requires me to go get it from downstairs... can you be a good girl and stay here?”

I don’t know what overcame me, but I quickly found myself pulling the puppy dog eyes that I hadn’t used since I was a kid, raising my arms up towards her in a grabbing motion.

‘What... what on earth am I doing? Stop it Paige!’

But I carried on, motioning towards Miss Carver.

“Okay then sweetpea. Do you want to come with me?”

I nodded and sniffled a bit as she leant down and lifted me up with ease.

‘How... how can she do this?’

“You weigh barely anything, sweetpea. I’m definitely going to have to improve your diet...”

I blushed as she lifted me onto her hip and wrapped her arms around me, holding me in place.

Wrapping my arms around her for safety, and resting my head on her shoulder, she smiled as she walked us out of the nursery.

Carefully carrying me downstairs to the kitchen, I couldn’t help but feel this weird sensation. Looking around, I was no longer breaking into this place. I was no longer trying to steal anything. I was no longer being punished and having to work here. I... I lived here now. I’d still need to go back to my place, pack my stuff and tell my landlord I’m moving out, but I’m sure Miss Carver would see to that soon.

I actually lived here, with her. I hadn’t even seen my room yet, but I wasn’t worried about if it was a good room or not, I had seen most of the rooms in this building and I loved every one of them.

So as I stared at the walls and the doors that I had previously either tried to break into or had to clean, I felt this weird feeling deep inside. It wasn’t a bad feeling, but it was definitely weird.

“So... what’s my little princess going to have for brekkie?”

My tummy felt butterflies at the name she had just called me. I had never been called anyone’s princess. I had been called ‘Princess’ by dickheads who wanted to belittle me, to take the piss out of me... but the way Miss Carver said it, I really did feel like her princess.

“Umm...”

“Well I’ve got one thing for you to have, but you can pick whether you have cereal, toast or a full English...”

“Umm... can... can...” I looked at her awkwardly. I knew what I craved as soon as she mentioned full English.

“Go on sweetie... what is it you want?”

The more and more she acted like ‘Mummy’, the more and more the domme persona she put on just... evaporated. No longer did she seem like this big bad domme, she now felt like... well... like my Mummy. My protector. Like she’d do anything to protect me, care for me and love me.

“Can... Can I have a... bacon barm?” I asked, sheepishly.

“Barm?” She responded.

I forgot that she was from the south. Whilst I had lived in London since I was twelve when my parents died, I was born in the north. Mimi had learned my regional terms for things over the years, but Miss Carver... she was from here and she had no idea what I was on about.

“Roll?” I corrected myself.

“Oh I know what a barm is, silly. Of course you can sweetpea. But that’s a regional term not often heard here, so I have to ask... where are you from?”

“The... n... north.”

“I thought so. Your accent shows a little. It wouldn’t be noticeable to most, but I spent a good while up in Yorkshire.”

I laughed inside; people would often think Yorkshire when people say the North.

“What’s so funny?” She asked. She must have noticed me smiling or something.

“I... I’m not from Yorkshire.”

“Oh I know, I’m not that bad, sweetie.” She winked at me. “But whilst I’ve heard all sorts of accents from many northerners, I’ve only ever been to Yorkshire.”

“Wha... what for?”

“Business.”

“Business? What sort of business? What do you do?”

“Maybe I’ll tell you eventually. But for now, let’s go get you a bacon... barm.” She said, mimicking me in a generic sounding northern accent, pulling a funny face, causing me to giggle and blush.

Walking into the kitchen, what I noticed first was the large highchair that stood by the table.

“That... that wasn’t there before...” I said. I was finding it easier to talk around the dummy that was still in my mouth.

“I figured we’d need it soon. So I set it up last night once you had gone.”

I blushed again as she walked over and placed me down.

“Now, are you going to be a good girl and eat what Mummy gives you? Or are you going to be a bratty baby who needs restraining and feeding?”

I’m not going to lie... the thought of being restrained made me excited. I rubbed my legs together, trying to prevent myself from getting any worse, but that just ended with me getting even more excited.

Thankfully, my decision was made for me as she locked the tray in place but left me free to move around.

‘Aww...’ I thought to myself, slightly disappointed that this wasn’t going that way. ‘Maybe next time...’

I was yanked back into that innocent feeling of childlike wonder though as soon as I watched Mummy start to cook breakfast for the two of us. It was almost hypnotic, watching her work, even if it was just cooking, because I felt a similar feeling to when I used to watch my Mum cook. It was relaxing, Mummy made me feel like she was completely in control, making me feel like I was to just sit and be good for her, that I was just a little baby. And that’s not even taking into account how skilled she appeared in the kitchen. I mean sure, it’s just bacon, so it’s not exactly gourmet or anything, but she seemed so focused... so in control.

It’s that that made me admire her that little bit more.

She had prepared a bacon barm for me, just like I asked. Even asking if I wanted ketchup or brown sauce. Being a very picky eater, I opted for the ketchup as she pushed a plate in front of me, followed by something that surprised me and caused me to dive straight back into the headspace I was in before.

“Now... I have something extra special for you. There is something a little special in it to help you settle down and relax. You don’t have to drink it if you don’t want, I just think it may help you relax a bit. I promise it’ll be good for you.”

‘What?’ I thought to myself as she walked over and placed something in front of me.

Before me stood a bottle of milk. Not a normal bottle that you’d buy from the corner shop. This was a baby bottle. Teat and everything, just sized up to fit an adult’s mouth better.

Babyish designs adorned the bottle, pink animal shapes with baby block letters. It was freaking adorable, I must say.

“I’ll... I’ll drink it.” For some reason I felt like I could trust her. I mean... how bad can it be?

“Can you drink that yourself, baby? Or do you want Mummy to feed it you?”

I was too embarrassed to say what I really wanted, so I grabbed the bottle and stuck the teat in my mouth.

“Okay sweetpea. You eat that all up and drink your baba, I’m going to make myself breakfast. After that, we’ll have a little talk, okay? Nothing bad, just want to make sure you’re happy and enjoying yourself.”

The sudden worry at the mention of a ‘talk’ was suddenly eased out of existence as she assured me it wasn’t anything bad.

So now that I could relax and enjoy this food and this... this bottle... I started suckling the warm milk she had prepared for me.

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters are available on my Patreon, which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get 4 chapters early access to chapters of Thief in Service.

• Like 11

So cute! I’m so glad you’re updating this three times a week!

Paige is really going to be conflicted between wanting to please her Mummy and wanting to provoke her to spank or restrain her. When she works out how much Alexandria will enjoy being given a pretext for disciplining her, this relationship is really going to soar to the heights.

Such a beautiful and relaxing chapter. But after almost a year with your stories I know that this will not remain so for a long time, so I remain curious what still happens so everything.

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, TerranV said:

Nice chapter.

All this cuteness happening and I'm just wondering what the fuck did Tony want that statue for? ?

Is he summoning Cthulhu? 

My theory is that Tony and Carver know each other. Carver paid for the statue heist which was just an elaborate plan to seduce Paige. That's also why Tony let Paige go without any shenanigans after the job was done.

The rest of my theory I'll keep to myself. It's probably too dark to be correct. 

On 1/12/2022 at 3:05 PM, LittleFallenPrincess said:

So now that I could relax and enjoy this food and this... this bottle... I started suckling the warm milk she had prepared for me.

I love how cute these two are together!

And why do I get the feeling that bottle has something to get her "used to using her nappies"

Anime Giggle GIFs | Tenor

2 hours ago, YourFNF said:

And why do I get the feeling that bottle has something to get her "used to using her nappies"

Why do I think the same plus the fact that this is not normal milk from cows or other classic alternatives but very special milk for babies from their mommies. 

Chapter 23: Tour

Enjoying the rhythmic suckling motion and the sweet taste of the milk, I lost myself in the moment.

All worries, anxieties, even thoughts seemed to just disappear, as if nothing else mattered at this time.

I even forgot about the bacon barm that was sat in front of me on the highchair tray.

“Is it good, babygirl?” Miss Carver asked.

Of course the only thing to bring me out of my own little world would be her voice...

Getting my focus back, I nodded happily, before continuing to suckle the bottle.

“Looks like you’re not going to eat that food; you’re enjoying your baba way too much.”

I blushed, but continued to suckle despite the embarrassment.

Sitting across from me, Mummy just sat there and watched me, smiling.

“All finished?” she said as I put the bottle back on the tray.

“Uh huh... fank you...”

“You’re very welcome baby. Shame about the food, but don’t worry about it.”

Taking both the bottle and the cold, uneaten plate of food, she wandered over to the sink to put them down. She then walked back and unlocked the tray from the highchair, carefully picking me up again and placing me back on her hip.

“I... I thought we were gonna talk...”I asked.

“We are, but I thought why not show you around properly whilst we do?”

I nodded and managed a tiny smile before she walked out of the kitchen with me on her hip.

“So baby, I just wanted to make sure you’re having fun. I’ll be asking you again later, as I need to know you’re fully on board with everything.”

“I...” I struggled to admit that I was enjoying it; thankfully she seemed to pick up on this.

“Just a nod will do baby...”

I nodded and buried my face into her shoulder.

“Good. Want to know a little secret?”

I nodded again without moving my head from this comfortable position.

“I’m enjoying it too.”

I wiggled a bit.

“Now, let’s show you this second floor, then we’ll make our way up, then I’ll show you the shop, okay?”

“Yes.”

She just stood there, without saying a word or moving a muscle. I realised my error quickly enough though.

“Yes... Mummy.” I said, correcting myself.

“Good girl, let’s go then shall we?”

Walking down the hallway, she showed me the door to the big room where I was made to be the centrepiece.

“This is my event room. I mostly use it to hold kink events for my friends, as you know very well from my birthday party.” Miss Carver said, opening the door to reveal a mostly large, mostly empty room.

“Do you... do you hold parties often?” I asked.

“At least once a month, sometimes more.”

“And... would I be expected to go?”

“Yes sweetie. But you don’t have to play if you don’t want to. You can just sit by my feet and be quiet if you want.”

Something about that thought made my insides feel... squirmy.

Closing the door and going to the room opposite, I was shown the room I thought I saw upstairs when I broke in to give her the note.

“Wait... who’s bedroom is this?”

“Mine, sweetpea.” Mummy said.

“So wait, whose bedroom is upstairs?”

“You mean the one you tried peeking into the other night?” She grinned.

I blushed and looked down at the floor in a flash.

“H... how... how did you know?”

“I’ll let you in on that little secret soon, baby. But no, that room you peeked into is going to be your room. This one is mine.”

I looked at her luxurious bedroom. It had silk and what was probably Egyptian cotton or whatever nonsense you hear rich people buy for their beds. It had an enormous walk in wardrobe, a bed bigger than any I’ve ever seen... Just standing in the doorway I felt like I was probably the cheapest thing in here.

“If you’re a very good girl, you may spend some time in here.” She added.

My head shot up and looked at her, my hopes building up.

“If you’re extra good, you may be able to sleep on the end of my bed instead of the floor.”

I didn’t care, that was still closer than I ever expected I’d get with a woman like her.

“Anyway, I won’t show you the other rooms on this floor, they are just guest bedrooms.” She continued.

“Why isn’t my room one of those?” I asked.

“Because these are for guests, sweetie. Guests are only allowed on the second floor. Except for my closest friends, who are allowed in the special rooms on the fourth floor. The third is off limits, and I don’t want anyone disturbing you when you desire privacy.”

“Oh. That makes sense.”

“Plus you’ll understand better when I show you your room.”

‘Colour me intrigued...’ I thought as she carried me down the hall towards the stairs.

Carrying me up to the third floor, I was surprised when we carried on up to the next floor, completely avoiding this one.

“Huh?”

“We’ll end the little tour with your place. For now, I think you’re way more interested to find out what all the rooms upstairs are?”

I nodded excitedly. I couldn’t believe this was happening; I was finally going to find out what the other rooms were. And I could get a proper look at the rooms I had already seen, as this time I wouldn’t be sneaking around, only getting glimpses.

“You’ve seen the nursery already, so we’ll skip that. How about the dungeon first?” Miss Carver suggested.

I nodded nervously.

I mean sure, I was mostly sure that I wanted to be her sub. I liked the... and I can’t believe I’m admitting it, even if only to myself... I liked the adult baby stuff. I liked the idea of the petplay stuff a bit. The doll and latex stuff definitely interested me. But the dungeon... whilst the dungeon excited me and I was intrigued to explore the side of me that seemed to be somewhat interested in bondage... I was still scared to go any further.

“It’s okay poppet. You’re much too little to play in there today. And when you do play in there, I’ll make sure you’re ready. We’re just looking for now, okay sweetie?”

She seemed to know exactly what to say, how to say it and when to say it. She was either a mind reader or she was a damn good Mummy and domme. My money is still on the latter.

Opening the door, she walked in with me still on her hip and I stared at all the furniture again, the stuff I hadn’t seen since the first time I broke in.

“This is where my friends and I have some... rougher... play. When you’re ready, we’ll play in here too. I’ve got lots of furniture to tie you up to, and lots of fun toys to try on you...”

I blushed and buried my head again, but I kept one eye looking at the room.

“You really are a blushy little thing, aren’t you?” She cooed.

I nodded into her shoulder as she walked out of the dungeon.

“How about... a room you’ve not seen yet?”

“Yes please... Mummy.”

Opening the next door along the corridor, Mummy walked in and suddenly I felt like I had gone back in time a decade or so.

“Is this...?”

“A classroom, yes.” She said what I was just about to say.

It looked like something ripped from my old high school. Wooden desks and chairs were lined up neatly in rows, all facing the front where a large blackboard hung on the wall. A teacher’s desk was positioned next to it, facing the rest of the classroom.

Along the walls were posters, drawings, artwork and informational charts and stuff, very much like you’d see in a classroom, but not a high school one... these were more suited for primary school. Simple times tables and all that stuff. There was even one of those ‘A for apple, B for banana, C for cat posters’ on the wall.

“I... what is this room for?” I asked, despite having a fairly good idea already.

“It’s a mix of Primary and High school. I didn’t want to focus on one, as I know a few littles who like to do the whole school thing, but don’t want to play as middles.”

“Middles? I understand the term ‘littles’ from the little bit of research I did, but I don’t know what middles are.” I asked.

“Middles are like littles, but they play older than a toddler usually.” Miss Carver explained everything so clearly, she was great at informing me about all this kink stuff, as well as making me feel comfortable and wanting to learn more about it all.

“Oh. And what, you play teacher in here and make them do work?”

“Exactly. Depending on their play age, I give them little tests or homework sheets. Get them to work in groups. And it varies by subject too. Sometimes we do art, sometimes we do maths, sometimes English. It can be a lot of fun.”

“Do... do they get detention if they’re naughty?” I just had to ask, I needed to know.

“No. But they do get the ruler...” She grinned at me.

“Ruler?”

Walking to the front of the class, she lifted up one of those long, wooden rulers, the ones that looked perfect for spankings...”

“Oh.” My face dropped.

“Now that face is adorable. Don’t worry... only very naughty littles get the ruler.”

I blushed as she put the ruler back down and carried me out of this room.

Next she showed me the doll room.

Just like I remembered, it was a perfect recreation of a doll’s room, complete with the large doll box that stood against the wall.

“If you’re a good girl, and you are happy being my sub... it’ll be your name on that box...” she said, making the butterflies in my tummy go crazy.

Showing me the various dresses and outfits she had for an adult sized dolly, I couldn’t help but get excited by the thought of being her little doll again.

The fifth room, the one opposite the pet play room, was the only one I hadn’t seen at this point, and thankfully it was the one she was showing me next.

It was revealed to be a large medical room.

“This is my medical play room.” She said.

“Medical play?”

“You know... Doctors and nurses? I don’t do it often, but I like to play Doctor for some littles. Take their temperature, give them a sweet or something and pretend its medicine, then give them a lollipop for being really good. I mostly made this room for a couple of my friends to play in, but I sometimes make use of it too.”

“You made an entire room just for a couple of friends?” My jaw couldn’t drop any lower.

“They’re my friends, and they needed somewhere to play with their kink. So I made this for them.”

“Rich people...” I muttered under my breath.

“What was that sweetie?” Mummy raised her eyebrow at me and gave me that look.

“Nothing. I... I just never imagined someone would make an entire room for someone in their place, well... I mean like... a kinky room.”

“My friends are important to me. Everyone in my life is. And that includes you now, that’s why I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised soon...”

“Huh?”

“Shhh....” she tapped the dummy in my mouth and proceeded to walk out of the medical room and into the pet play room.

“You’ve seen this room, but...” Mummy walked over to the collars I had seen before.

“These two are for my friends... this one however...” she lifted up the pink ‘Princess’ collar and held it in front of me. “This is for you, sweetie. I’ve been saving it for the right sub. If by tomorrow, you’re happy for this to continue, then we’ll see about getting your name put on this tag.”

‘Really? My name? She’s promising a lot, but she keeps mentioning the bit where ‘if I’m sure’... is she really expecting me to back out?’

The rest of the tour was pretty uneventful. We looked at the top floor; it was just storage as I guessed.

She showed me the first floor, the one above the shop. It was mostly just the stock for downstairs, along with some artwork and statues she was storing.

Then she showed me the ground floor, where the shop floor was. But as I had already seen a lot of this at the party and during the reconnaissance, nothing new stood out.

The third floor was the only floor left... and it was next on the agenda. First she showed me the bathroom, and then the study, but as I had been tied up in there a couple of times now, I was well aware of what that looked like.

When we entered the room with her computer in, she looked at me and stopped.

“So sweetie... I’ll let you in on a little secret...”

Before I could say anything, she pressed a button and part of the wall moved away, revealing a large amount of monitors.

Each monitor showed a different part of the building, including the alley out back and the street at the front of the building.

“Wait... how?” My jaw dropped again.

“When you work for and own a security firm...”

“WAIT WHAT?”

“You really never saw a single camera?”

“NO! Is... is that why we couldn’t get any info on you, or the building, or your finances?”

“I’m good at what I do sweetie. It’s not my passion, my passion is knowledge, books, art... kink. And when you’ve got these kinks, you like to keep them private. Thankfully, my business allowed me to do just that. It’s why you couldn’t spot the cameras, it’s why you couldn’t find out information on me or the building, it’s why you didn’t stand a chance against me sweetie...”

There was that grin of hers again...

“I... can’t believe it.”

“It’s also why I know I can trust you and let you into my life. And why I knew you’d be the right sub.”

“Wait... have you been spying on me?” I asked, taking the dummy out of my mouth to show I was serious.

“Only from information I could gather from your hideout. I know all about your little group. When your friend tried accessing my details, it allowed me into his system. I knew exactly when you were going to try again, and my cameras picked up when you entered. Motion sensors were tripped and I just had to wait.”

“You... you played us.”

“Oh sweetie. I also knew about your purchase, the...” she patted my nappy and smiled, “the padded kind...”

“So you have been spying on me?”

“I didn’t hack into your phone’s camera or anything, don’t worry. I just wanted to find out a little more about you, as it’s what I’m used to doing in my line of work. So I looked into your bank statements, your lack of criminal record, and where you live. It’s why I offered you a room here so soon, I hate the idea of you staying in that dingy apartment any longer. I did however listen in to your little conversations from your hacker friend’s computer.”

I blushed, not knowing whether or not she had heard parts about me having a crush on her or talking about that spanking in front of the crew.

“I also did a little digging into that man you mentioned. All that information, along with your actions around me... I knew I could trust you. I knew I could let you in to my world.”

“I... can’t believe...” I was gobsmacked.

“I understand sweetie. It’s a lot to take in. But I promise you, I did everything with only good intentions. I needed to be sure you weren’t trying to steal from me again.”

“Oh... wait no, I don’t care about that. I’m more pissed that I never spotted the cameras!”

Miss Carver started laughing.

“Wha?” I was confused as to why she suddenly burst out laughing.

“You... you really care about how good you are as a thief, don’t you?” She asked, wiping tears from her eyes.

“Well... yeah!”

“Well if it means anything sweetpea... you got the furthest any thief has gotten.” She said, kissing me lightly on the cheek.

I wiggled a bit, trying my best to at least be proud of myself for that accomplishment. Even if in reality... I didn’t stand a chance. She was a security expert with all the money and resources in the world.

“Now, why don’t we go show you your room and you can lay down for a nap?” She suggested.

“But it’s still early?” I said, knowing that it wasn’t long after lunchtime.

“I know sweetie, but that milk I gave you earlier should start to kick in...”

“Milk? Wait... what did you put in it?”

“Just a little thing to help you sleep. I thought you should have a nap before you try working later. It’s a delayed effect, so we should have just enough time to...”

I slumped onto her shoulder, my arms dangling by my side as I drifted out of consciousness.

• Like 12
  • Haha 1

Clear security company. This is brilliant and it is apparently better than anyone expected.

And oh how surprising she put something in the milk who could have expected... me and probably others.

I like the detailed rooms.

On 1/12/2022 at 8:29 PM, the diaper mike said:

Amazing chapter as always, I look forward to the next one

Thank you! I hope you enjoy the latest one! ?

On 1/12/2022 at 8:44 PM, Bluebird67 said:

So cute! I’m so glad you’re updating this three times a week!

Paige is really going to be conflicted between wanting to please her Mummy and wanting to provoke her to spank or restrain her. When she works out how much Alexandria will enjoy being given a pretext for disciplining her, this relationship is really going to soar to the heights.

I'll continue with 3 per week with just one story at a time until the end of Thief, for book 5 I'm not sure what my posting schedule will be yet, so I'll let people know when I figure it out!

I have that conflict within so often. Like... I want to be a soft, small little tiny baby... but I also want to brat and be put in my place. It's difficult ?

On 1/12/2022 at 8:47 PM, Moon3ye said:

Such a beautiful and relaxing chapter. But after almost a year with your stories I know that this will not remain so for a long time, so I remain curious what still happens so everything.

What do you mean? I'm a little angel. ?

On 1/13/2022 at 12:06 AM, TerranV said:

Nice chapter.

All this cuteness happening and I'm just wondering what the fuck did Tony want that statue for? ?

Is he summoning Cthulhu? 

How did you guess the ending? ?

On 1/13/2022 at 1:12 AM, TheJ said:

My theory is that Tony and Carver know each other. Carver paid for the statue heist which was just an elaborate plan to seduce Paige. That's also why Tony let Paige go without any shenanigans after the job was done.

The rest of my theory I'll keep to myself. It's probably too dark to be correct. 

That would be eeeeeeeevil!

I'm interested about the dark theory, even if it isn't correct ?

On 1/13/2022 at 3:36 AM, littlepinkdargon said:

Eeeeeeee this is too cute ???

I must agree with moon however. You're lulling us into a false sense of security.

Me? Being mean? Nooooooo! Never! ? (maybe I'll surprise you all with this story!)

14 hours ago, YourFNF said:

Anime Giggle GIFs | Tenor

I mean, I wouldn't put it past... well... me... that the bottle would have 'side effects'...

11 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Why do I think the same plus the fact that this is not normal milk from cows or other classic alternatives but very special milk for babies from their mommies. 

I will say, it's not milk from the other dimension. It's just normal milk... with a little addition.

9 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

Clear security company. This is brilliant and it is apparently better than anyone expected.

And oh how surprising she put something in the milk who could have expected... me and probably others.

I like the detailed rooms.

Yay! Glad I still surprise people!

I loved coming up with the different rooms. If I had all that money, for sure I'd have all those rooms too!