LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Northshore production piece

OK_LPC80

I'm really liking what Northshore put together in their "fashion show".  This is slick and well produced.  I think this piece takes a small but important step at normalizing the wearing of diapers whatever the reason might be.  I like it better than the Depend commercial that was airing a few years back that had throngs of diaper wearers taking the streets, as that one seemed heavy handed.  This is made as if diaper wearing is just a normal way of life.  I really dig the confidence seen in the models faces too.  Enjoy:

https://www.northshorecare.com/megamax

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

A very very well done piece. Adam: Thanks. Looks great. Maybe the next video, use some classic rock sound... as all of us who use these now pretty much grew up on ""Classic"" 1970s - early 80s Rock. 

I am not impressed easily but this did the trick

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

You could order from Amazon.co.uk or something like that.  

UK no longer in EU, so bad idea.

Saveexpress (Germany) has Megamax, and lots of other good diapers.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Brajan32 said:

I check and some people sale them on our action portal by the pieces. Maybe i buy one to try but it will be waste because i don't use full potential of this diaper. 

Here you go.  I can not read your language but here is Amazon.pl your countries Amazon website.  https://www.amazon.pl/NorthShore-MegaMax-zakladki-mężczyzn-opakowanie/dp/B08V9H8D2F/ref=sr_1_1?__mk_pl_PL=ÅMÅŽÕÑ&dchild=1&keywords=Megamax%2BDiapers&qid=1634968949&sr=8-1&th=1

1 hour ago, Dubious said:

UK no longer in EU, so bad idea.

Saveexpress (Germany) has Megamax, and lots of other good diapers.

I did find it on Amazon.pl which pl is Poland where our new member is from.

• Thanks 1
On 10/23/2021 at 9:36 AM, Dubious said:

Only need 1 color, Pink

I don't know, while I wear the blue most of the time (more often in the Supreme Lite), I keep megamax in White, Black, and tie-dye.

• Like 1

In my opinion we should all be thankful that Northshore is even providing these excellent diapers. 

Not less then 10 years ago our now favorite adult diaper to wear was only a pipe dream.

Enjoy them while we can.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
8 hours ago, iluvmydiapers said:

In my opinion we should all be thankful that Northshore is even providing these excellent diapers. 

Not less then 10 years ago our now favorite adult diaper to wear was only a pipe dream.

Enjoy them while we can.

I definitely agree!??????????❤️?❤️??

• Like 1

Ive seen several posts and long threads asking about, debating about, and generally trying to figure out what exactly it will take for people to be more accepting of adult diapers.

Well, IMO, videos like this are a great example of it. Well produced, non-exploitative characterization, not shock based. Great job!

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Mr. Sea Otter said:

Ive seen several posts and long threads asking about, debating about, and generally trying to figure out what exactly it will take for people to be more accepting of adult diapers.

Well, IMO, videos like this are a great example of it. Well produced, non-exploitative characterization, not shock based. Great job!

What it will take is parents to stop berating kids during potty training, that:

"diapers are for babies", 

"only babies poop or pee in their pants,"

"big girls/boys use the potty",

"pooping in your pants is gross",

"Only babies wet the bed" etc.

This kind of stuff sticks in their mind, and later on, helps create the negative attitudes we have today.

Personally, I don't care about others attitudes towards what underwear I wear. It is mine, I wear them and deal with the out come. Their bad attitudes have nothing to do with me, as I am not doing anything harmful, or hurting or interfering with anyone else. I think IC and ABDL can benefit a lot from this line of thinking, and be more confident. You are you, and having (or wanting) to wear diapers or other "protective" garment/product, is no big deal......they are just a form of underwear. Feeling guilty or embarassed about it is also part of the "problem". If you accept it, and dont let it bother you, noone else will be bothered by it, much less bother you about it. As the military says.. "Embrace the suck"....make it yours and own it. Show others that it is no big deal....and they wont make a big deal about it. Just like the absurd argument that "guns kill people", and "spoons make people fat"

Wearing diapers does'nt make you a bad person or a wierdo. They are an inanimate object, designed to contain bodily functions that you (can't, or don't want to) control. They dont hurt anyone, and cannot do anything on thier own. They dont "make" you anything, that thought and perception is in the eye of the beholder, NOT the wearer!!!!

Change your thinking, and life around you changes.....??

2 hours ago, Mr. Sea Otter said:

??

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
On 11/2/2021 at 5:07 PM, square_duck said:

What it will take is parents to stop berating kids during potty training, that:

"diapers are for babies", 

"only babies poop or pee in their pants,"

"big girls/boys use the potty",

"pooping in your pants is gross",

"Only babies wet the bed" etc.

This kind of stuff sticks in their mind, and later on, helps create the negative attitudes we have today.

Personally, I don't care about others attitudes towards what underwear I wear. It is mine, I wear them and deal with the out come. Their bad attitudes have nothing to do with me, as I am not doing anything harmful, or hurting or interfering with anyone else. I think IC and ABDL can benefit a lot from this line of thinking, and be more confident. You are you, and having (or wanting) to wear diapers or other "protective" garment/product, is no big deal......they are just a form of underwear. Feeling guilty or embarassed about it is also part of the "problem". If you accept it, and dont let it bother you, noone else will be bothered by it, much less bother you about it. As the military says.. "Embrace the suck"....make it yours and own it. Show others that it is no big deal....and they wont make a big deal about it. Just like the absurd argument that "guns kill people", and "spoons make people fat"

Wearing diapers does'nt make you a bad person or a wierdo. They are an inanimate object, designed to contain bodily functions that you (can't, or don't want to) control. They dont hurt anyone, and cannot do anything on thier own. They dont "make" you anything, that thought and perception is in the eye of the beholder, NOT the wearer!!!!

Change your thinking, and life around you changes.....??

??

I'm really glad you posted that message. You hit the heart of the matter. I've overheard in public over the years, negative diaper comments. If a parent views diapers as a bad thing why didn't they go diaper free? The parent chose to use them as a tool and then they shame their child? Excuse me, but f*** that. I'm getting emotional because that issue hits close to home. Thanks again for your post and good attitude.