LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello, just joined. I’m 30s married baby boy/toddler hoping to engage in the online community (been lurking for a long time…). 

I posted a fantasy story in the Stories section (Birthday Boy) and may post some others. 

Happy places like this exist! Our kink can be so isolating. 

• Like 3

Welcome to DD, we are glad to have you here and that you have already become active. It is isolating, but that's why we come to places like this to meet others. Hope you can find your place here :) 

• Like 1

Welcome buddy! I love baby stuff too and love to chat about diapies! If you ever wanna talk to me, hit me up or I'm always in the chat. I'm always down to talk buddy!???☺️??❤️

• Like 1

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! Happy to be here. 

I was curious if there are any “how to” reference type guides posted anywhere? I’ve been poking around, but not sure how the “points” and reputation and stuff like that works on this site. Any info is helpful, thanks! ☺️

• Like 1
On 10/26/2021 at 6:47 PM, BabyBear85 said:

I was curious if there are any “how to” reference type guides posted anywhere? I’ve been poking around, but not sure how the “points” and reputation and stuff like that works on this site. Any info is helpful, thanks! ☺️

You'd have to ask @DailyDi to be sure, but I think for each "like" or "thanks" reaction a post receives, the person who posted it gets +1 reputation.  If a person's post gets flagged (which is quite rare) the person who posted it would get -1 reputation.  The "funny" and "confused" are neutral as far as I know.

• Like 1
On 10/26/2021 at 2:47 PM, BabyBear85 said:

@BabyBear85@LilFozzyJ5

Welcome to DD!  I can give you a little bit on the "ranks and reputation:" 

There are 7 "levels." The Lowest being "Newborn" the Highest being "Diaper Royalty."  Each time you post something, your post count increases, and when you hit the "limit" for that level, you move UP one level.  Once you reach about 770 or so posts, you then attain Level 7 of 7 "Diaper Royalty". This is the highest level that you can reach. 

With regard to the "reputation:"  When you read a post and "react to it", after a few likes, you gain reputation, and you "like a post" by clicking the heart on it:  You have "Like, Sad, Confused, Laugh or Thanks". When you "like a post" The poster's Reputation increases based on the number of individuals that like that post.  When you go to your User Page, it shows your information, and it shows a GREEN circle, and in that circle, you have that reputation listed.  @LilFozzyJ5 has a rep of 55, because people have "reacted to" what he posts, and when people like a post, your rep increases.

That's about it ;)

Brian

• Like 1