LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Fight (Chapter 42 12/16/23)

Under the given circumstances and the amount of information he has received, his reaction is not particularly surprising. Especially when you wake up after a long unconsciousness due to surgery, the brain is not so efficient and tends to sadness and resignation than to panic and swearing. 

I thought the two women who adopted him were Amazons, so why did they say he had only met Mids so far?

I am curious how he will face and master his new life.

• Thanks 1
5 hours ago, thedman said:

The plot is great, the switching between first and third person narrative, sometimes within a paragraph makes this last chapter hard to read.  If you stick to one perspective it becomes a lot less confusing, IE instead of saying I/my use He/his or they/theirs or her/hers as would be indicated when referencing the character

Sorry about that, I erased a rewrote portions of the chapter more than any of the other ones so far and must have missed those issues.

5 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

I thought the two women who adopted him were Amazons, so why did they say he had only met Mids so far?

Everyone he met had been Amazon so far. She admits to that it is a joke later on. Sorry if that was not clear.

Chapter 5

Angela saw him breaking down and quickly picked Danny up and started comforting him “It’s okay Mama has got you, you’re fine,” she said cuddling him

“I don’t want to be a child again, I’m an adult, I want to go home” Danny cried unable to stop the tears that were running down my face.

“I’m sorry but this is your new home we are going to make the best of it here, I am sure you will be happy here.” Mama replied.

Daniel couldn’t stop crying. This isn’t how my life is supposed to go, he thought. He tried to get out of his captor’s arms, but she was too strong. The woman calling herself Mama kept trying to comfort him, but it didn’t matter nothing she could say would work for him right now.

Daniel had been in many fights with disadvantage. Size, strength, speed, and experience can all be overcome but how do you beat someone in this situation. He could not imagine being able to overpower the giant. Even if he were faster than the giant, their strides make sure he could not outrun one. Even if he escaped, he had no knowledge of the area geographically or culturally assuring he would make a mistake. He did not know how to get away, but he knew he needed to find a way to escape. He was not going out without a fight. Unfortunately, he saw no way to escape until his leg made a full recovery. He had to play along for a little bit until the right time. Timing would be key to escaping he thought.

Nurse Polly reentered the room with a baby bottle a water. She saw the situation and just handed the bottle to Angela. She had seen many rescued littles throw their tantrums when they found out the way this dimension works. It didn’t even phase her anymore.

Angela took the bottle and said “Ok, I know it hard for you to deal with but just stay calm and drink a little” she positioned Danny on her lap and put the bottle to edge of his lips

Daniel didn’t want to drink from a baby bottle “Can you put it in a regular cup, please?” he asked.

Dr. Booker said, “Sorry hospital policy for pediatrics is that it has to be a bottle.”

He wanted to argue, against both the bottle and being in pediatrics, but he realized just how pointless it would be and how dehydrated he felt. He decided to give in and play along. He started sucking on the teat of the bottle and after a little bit of frustration figure out how to get the water to come out. He figured right now he had to look like the baby they wanted him to be sitting on this giant’s lap, in nothing but a hospital gown and thick diaper, sucking on a bottle, his face all red from crying. He wasn’t even holding it himself she must have thought he couldn’t do anything for myself. Before he could do anything about this however a mixture of the stress and the medications, he had been given over the course of the past day made him very groggy. He leaned back into the woman calling herself mama and fell asleep.

Angela watched like a proud parent as her baby fell asleep in her arms just before finishing the bottle of water but continue sucking and finished the bottle in his sleep. She looked to Dr. Booker for instruction.

Dr. Booker said “You can take it out, if you have a pacifier you might want to put that in so he can keep sucking on something. We can discuss the next steps in my office to give him so peace and quiet to sleep.”

Angela did exactly that carefully replacing the bottle with the pacifier than setting him down in the crib and followed Dr. Booker and Ashley out of the room and into an office. Ashley spoke first

“Well, that went poorly” Ashley said

Dr. Booker laughed “Really he didn’t react all that badly to the news, he didn’t injure himself more trying to prove he wasn’t a baby, which was my main concern. He also didn’t react violently which is always a possibility. He just got overwhelmed and honestly that happens quite often with littles especially portal littles. Expect him to fight it more when the shock wears off.”

Ashley thought great, he is going to throw tantrums all the time but don’t worry he is one of the best. Why was everyone she interacted with so little crazy. You have to fight with them over everything because they think they are mature enough to take care of themselves. Let them do what they want and stop making them more of a burden on our hospitals and communities.

Angela spoke up and asked, “What are the next steps in his recovery.”

“That’s up to the two of you,” the doctor said. “He must eat and drink and then after that he must have a messy diaper after that I can release him, and you two will be able to take care of him at home. He will need a few medications because of the nanite failures so we will give you the prescriptions for those, but they have some side effects. Also, the portal’s effect on nanites only lasts about 48 hours, I can schedule an appointment with one of the pediatric surgeons to take care of any lasting issues on Friday and have him perfectly fine by Monday.”

“What side effects” Ashley asked wanting to know what they were getting into

“The pain medication has the side effect of loss of control of bowels and bladder which isn’t a big deal. The antibiotic can cause littles to have stomach issues if they eat anything too hard to digest so we suggest a soft food or liquid diet until he is off the medication. He also has a sedative but that has minor side effects like headaches or decreased appetite not anything like the other medications. I also am going to prescribe heavy duty headache medicine.”

Angela asked, “Are you sure a little needs extra strength medicine?”

“It’s not for Danny,” the doctor replied. That got a laugh from all 3 women, “Ok any more questions?”

Angela then asked, “Any risk with the surgery?” She didn’t want to lose him with an unnecessary surgery.

“Every surgery has a risk, but this is a very low risk surgery just really cleanup work that can be done in under an hour,” the doctor replied.

“In that case I think we should do that do you agree?” Angela asked.

“That works for me,” Ashley responded.

“Great,” Dr. Booker replied, “I will schedule it for Friday afternoon, will 2:30 PM work for you two?”

“Sounds good,” Angela said. “Really anything works because we will both be on maternity leave.”

“Enjoy it, it goes by too fast in my opinion,” the doctor said.

“Thank you doctor we will, now time to go back to our baby,” Angela said cheerfully.

“Wait,” the doctor said, “have either of you two ate lunch yet?”

“I have not, I was too busy in the ER,” Ashley admitted.

“I didn’t either, but I can wait,” Angela said.

“Why don’t you two both go to the cafeteria and eat. He will be fine while you do it, our nursing staff will take really good care of him.” Dr. Booker said, she knew from her own experience that it was hard to leave your little alone especially this soon after adopting, but you have to take care of yourself too.

Ashley then said, “Good idea doctor lets go honey.”

Angela reluctantly went with her wife, “See you later doctor.”

Dr. Booker smiled “I’ll see you two later,” and she got back to work there were other patients in pediatrics, but she knew today would be busy and brought in a doctor and an extra nurse on overtime with Director Brady’s approval, he also approved an extra doctor and 2 extra nurses for the ER today.

At the cafeteria Angela got a BLT and Ashley a fish sandwich. Neither really talked during the meal. Angela focus was purely on her little Danny praying that he didn’t wake up and start crying while she was out. Ashley’s silence was because normally she was trying to quickly scarf down whatever her lunch consisted of at her desk and get back to the usually busy ER. Today she able to enjoy lunch and enjoyed the calmness of the room.

When they finished lunch Angela said, “Let get back to our baby.”

“Sure,” Ashley said, wondering to herself how long until I get a quiet meal alone with my wife again.

As they entered Angela couldn’t help but awe at the sight of Danny still asleep with a pacifier in his mouth. She took a picture of him to show her mother. Angela was totally in love with her new little and despite his tantrum saying he didn’t want to be a baby; her goal was to make him the happiest baby in the world. She believed Danny deserved that.

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

Really Ashley is such a sunshine. An absolutely friendly and sweet soul. What could possibly go wrong...

EVERYTHING.

If Ashley doesn't get her crap together sooner or later she will have to accept the situation or leave.

I doubt that Angela will give up Danny.

• Thanks 2

Chapter 6

Daniel woke up again. He was still feeling sore, weak, and still concussed but that was not his main concern. He prayed that he wouldn’t be wake up in the weird dimension. He hoped that it had been a horrible nightmare, but here he was in a crib wearing a diaper and now even worse a pacifier in his mouth. Despite this there was not much he could do and just decided to speak “Hello,” He called out.

The woman calling herself Mama said, “Hello sweetie did you have a nice nap.”

He took out the pacifier and said, “Yes Ma’am.”

She quickly responded, “Just call me Mama okay sweetie.”

“Do I have to?” He asked.

“Yes, you do Danny,” Mama responded.

Danny resigned himself to that fact as much as he didn’t want to, “Yes Mama.”

She must have seen how much it bothered him because she said, “It an adjustment I know but no more tears today please I seen a lot of your tears, but I haven’t gotten to see you smile Mommy and I want to see you smile.” It sounded like she was begging him which made him feel like he still had some control over the situation. That put him in a slightly better mood as he felt completely powerless since arriving here.

“So, I am calling you mama and her mommy?” Danny asked

“That’s right Danny, I know it may get confusing but your smart enough to figure it out.”

Danny quickly responded, “If you are looking for smart you have come to the wrong place especially with this concussion.” Danny hoped that he could make myself undesirable to her and convince her to let him go and find someone else.

Mama gave him a stern look, “Never put yourself down again, I understand you have a concussion but that doesn’t matter. You’re perfect just the way you are and don’t let yourself or anyone else tell you differently.” She made a mental note to talk to her sister Maddy about his self-confidence issues.

“Okay,” Danny said not wanting to get into an argument that he knows he would lose. I clearly was not going to convince her that I was not the one she wanted. She had already locked in on him and him alone.

Nurse Polly came into the room shortly after ending the conversation for the moment. “Hello, Danny how are you feeling?” she asked.

“I feel okay, I guess,” Danny replied.

She walked over and lifted Danny’s hospital gown up a little bit then told him, “Lay back down for a moment.”

He complied as he didn’t see what good fighting her could do. The nurse then asked Mama “Do you have a diaper on you or do I need to run to the nurses station.”

Danny quickly replied, “I’m sure the medicine has worn off by now, so I don’t need diapers anymore.”

The nurse quickly said, “First it is hospital policy that all little must be diapered for their hospital visits, secondly the medicine lasts 10 hours and side effects can continue for a day afterward, so you’re not through with it. Plus, you’ll be getting another dose later tonight. Finally, how would you even be able to get to the bathroom in time if you can’t get out of the crib or even move your right leg, now please sweetie just let me diaper you.” She said all of it in a tone where she still sounding caring but also made it clear you couldn’t argue with her.

Danny surrendered and let her change him into the diaper the woman calling herself Mama gave her, it was much thicker than the one he was wearing and instead of being plain white it had lions and tigers on the diaper. Once finished she then asked, “are you hungry?”

“Yes,” he answered truthfully.

“Hate to tell you more side effects means you have very limited options for lunch unfortunately,” the nurse said.

“Of course,” he said annoyed.

The woman who had been given the name mommy finally spoke “Do not be rude to her she is just doing her job.” She said it forcefully but not aggressively. She didn’t want one of her coworkers treated with so little respect by a little that she had adopted. Danny though was scared that she had been quiet so long and the first things she said was a forceful criticism of his behavior. If Danny was stuck with these two amazon women for the foreseeable future, he at least wanted to try to be on their good side until he could find away out of the situation

Nurse Polly noticed the change in his behavior and asked, “can I pick you up?”

He nodded.

She gently picks him up and cradled him against her body. She then said to the two others in the room, “See this little one isn’t being rude or naughty, he is just scared in this unfamiliar place, where all the people are so much bigger than him and he just had a near death experience in his own dimension. Right now, just making him feel safe should be a top priority. I think a food from his dimension would make a good lunch for today. Do you like applesauce Danny?”

“Can it at least be cinnamon?” he asked.

“Yes sweetie, I will be right back with some cinnamon applesauce and milk for your lunch until then now I am going to give you to your Mama so I can get that for you.”

He didn’t have a chance to respond before he was being handed off to Mama. She gently took Danny from the nurse making sure not to bump the bad leg and hurt him more whenever he was going to try to talk or protest, she just shushed him and held him tighter against her. Danny wanted to argue, fight, or struggle but it just was not working, he was at a total loss on what to do right now. He went to speak again but this time the pacifier from earlier was put back into his mouth. He immediately spit it out, but she just picked it up and put it back in.

“You dropped your paci Danny, we have one that inflates in your mouth so you can’t drop it again, but I won’t have to use that one will I sweetie?” Mama said. Truthfully, she had not even brought the silencer pacifier, but she had a feeling he would be too weak or too scared to push it any further at the moment.

She was right. He didn’t want her to use a pacifier I couldn’t take out. For the next 10 or so minutes they sat there as she was just holding him occasionally kissing my forehead and cooing at me. Then he heard the door again followed by Nurse Polly’s voice.

“Here’s his lunch, bon appetite Danny!” She spoke.

Next thing Danny knew he was being repositioned to sitting on mama’s lap and mama had the bowl of applesauce and a baby bottle of milk on the table next to the crib. She removed the pacifier and began putting a bib on him before saying, “Are you ready for lunch?”

“Yes, I am” he said, and Mama picked up the spoon “You know I can feed myself, right?”

“I know you can baby but this time Mama is going to feed you now open for the airplane,” she said a brought the spoon to his mouth.

“I want to feed myself,” Danny protested.

“I know,” Mama replied. “But it is not happening now please let me feed you.”

“Why?” He asked.

“Because I am in charge,” Mama said. “Plus, you still seem pretty weak from the medications, and I do not want you to make a mess in the hospital room.”

“This is so stupid!” Despite this he opened my mouth and let her feed him.

“I am sorry you feel that way,” Mama said as she feed him without playing too much because she did not want to make a mess. She did not want the hospital staff to have any extra work when they cleaned the room. From being around the hospital with her wife working their Angela knew they already had more than enough messes to clean up.

Once she finished, she put the bottle of milk in his mouth and held it for him to suckle on. He thought the milk tasted weird. It was sweeter than normal milk. He did not have much time to think about that however as the milk was also making his drowsy and he quickly dozed off.

Dr. Booker walked into the room about 10 minutes later. She saw Ashley sitting in a chair in the corner of the room and closer to the bed she saw Angela holding Danny, asleep in what was a clearly a poop filled diaper. Angela smiled at her before looking back at the little in her arms.

“Breastmilk always does the trick,” the doctor exclaimed. “When he wakes up, we will do a quick last check and then he will be able to go to his new home to finish his recovery.”

“That is great.” Angela exclaimed.

“Understand he started giving you a more problems,” the doctor noted.

“Yes,” Ashley replied.

“Nothing major,” Angela quickly added.

“Be prepared the sedative we gave him is slowly wearing off. That is part of what is keeping him so calm, I can give him another small doze of it before he leaves the hospital but eventually, he is going to start fighting you and medicating him into submission is not the right answer.

“Still with his leg in the shape it is in, the sedative keeping him calmer is probably best,” Ashley said.

“Agreed,” Doctor Booker replied.

“You prescribed him a sedative also, correct?” Angela asked. She trusted her wife’s judgement and she seemed to think the sedative is important.

“I did but it is weaker than the one we are using here.” Doctor Booker replied. She then used an oral syringe to give Danny another dose of the sedative. She then changed his diaper taking the sample she needed from it during the change. “Ok, everything is all set if you need anything push the call button and someone will be right in.” She said as she was getting ready to leave.

Angela smiled “Thank you doctor” then turned to her wife “Looks like we will be home for dinner”

“Do you have a plan for dinner for him or us for that matter?” Ashley asked.

“We can order from Victor’s father’s restaurant down the street from here they have puree options” Angela said, knowing that it was Ashley’s favorite and Victor was a friend from college

“Sounds good” Ashley said happy about the choice although she still prefers Angela’s cooking to anything you can get from a restaurant.

“Are you nervous about having a little at home?”

“Yes” Ashley responded.

“Do not worry, we are going to be able to handle it. It might be a rough adjustment period but once we get through that everything will be perfect.”

Ashley didn’t believe her but one of the things she loved about her wife was her optimism she just gave her a quick kiss and went back to waiting for Danny to wake up.

Danny woke up to find once again the situation had not changed much. The concussion seemed to be getting worse, Danny thought. He just felt so out of it.

“Oh, look who is awake,” Mama replied. “They are just doing the last test then we will be all ready for you to go home”

Danny stayed silent on one hand he wanted to leave this hospital, but he also was not looking forward to his future as a baby for two amazon women. His mind was racing as he tried to find some way to get out of this. As an MMA fighter his first thought was to try and fight his way out but that would only work if he had 2 working legs and he doubted fighting them would affect them anymore than getting hit by an angry toddler having a temper tantrum. More than likely it would only make them angry. He doubted his ability to talk his way out of here as Mama seemed to be very excited to add him to her family although Mommy seemed much less excited, maybe that is something he could use to his advantage in the future. Running was the only other way he could think to escape but once again his leg being injured ruined that plan. At this point the best thing to do would be to grin and bear it until a way out presented itself.

“No need to be nervous,” Mama said excitedly. “You’re going to love your new home plenty of room to play and do what you want.”

He never thought he would miss that small apartment he had lived in back his original dimension. In a bad part of town where he could walk to work, his gym, and the bar it was not luxury by any imagination but now he has lost it all and would be at the mercy of the 2-giant woman in their home. He said, in a sarcastic tone, “sounds amazing.”

“Oh, come on you have not even seen it yet give it a chance I promise we wouldn’t hurt you or let anyone else hurt you. I promise we are going to do everything in our power to make you happy, but you have to be willing to try, please.” Danny realized by the look on Mama’s face that his comment had really upset her. Mommy sat there with a disappointed look.

“Ok, I will try my best but no promises,” he said feeling bad for her. It was clear she was excited to get a baby, he just did not want it to be him. Danny saying that put the smile back on her face though made it clear that he had said what she wanted.

“It’s okay Danny I know these things take time. We all have some adjustments going forward but if we all just work at it, everything will be ok. Just promise me that you will talk to me about anything that makes you unhappy, not saying it will always change or be fixable, but I will do what I can to make you more comfortable.”

“I promise,” he said. He realized this was probably the best he would be able to get right now.

“Good to see things going so well in here,” Nurse Polly said who had entered during the conversation without either Mama or Danny noticing. “Are you feeling Ok Danny.”

“I have some aches and pain but nothing that bad,” Danny responded honestly.

“That is to be expected, I am going to put a brace on your leg so please just stay still and I will work as fast as I can.” She then got to work wrapping up his leg in a brace and then wrapped a blue cast like material around the brace. He winced a few times, but Nurse Polly was very careful. “How does that feel, Danny it needs to be snug but tell me if it’s too tight.”

“It’s fine, it’s not too tight”

“Perfect, this will make sure it doesn’t get hurt by movement or bumping it. You will only have to deal with it for a few days I promise.” Nurse Polly said. She then took his vitals again and wrote them on the chart. When she finished, she turned to the two other giants in the room. “Ok, assuming nothing is found in the main stool sample test being run now he will be released in the next half hour. Once out of the hospital you need to check his leg regularly if you see any signs that circulation might be cut off bring him back here immediately and we will see if it’s the cast needs to be removed or if emergency surgery may be needed. It’s not likely but very important that you keep an eye on it. The second thing is the stiches on the back of his head, if you see him scratching or doing anything with those put mittens on his hands immediately. If he opens the stitches back up, you need to bring him back to the hospital. Also, remember the side effects, lack of bladder and bowel control so make sure he’s hydrated and clean as much as possible, and he can’t eat anything solid because of the antibiotic plus the basic drowsiness, headache, nausea, et cetera, those should be mild but if the get severe call or bring him back in. Any questions please ask?”

“What about bathing?” Mama asked?

“The cast is fully waterproof so that’s not a concern and just be careful not to get the stitches wet they will be removed on your return to the hospital, so you just have to deal with it for a few days.”

“Ok, that was my only question what about you honey do you have any questions.”

“No, I work with patients all day I know this stuff like the back of my hand.” Mommy said confidently.

“Ok then you’ll be the on giving him his bath tonight then,” Mama said getting a glare from both Danny and Ashley for that comment.

“You know I can bath myself,” he said knowing they would likely tell him some BS as to why he can’t.

Surprisingly to him it was Mommy that decided to answer, “One you can’t stand and even if you were standing in the tub most tubs including ours are made so that a little cannot operate them so its best if you just let me do it.” She sounded annoyed so Danny knew now was definitely not the time to argue so he just sat there.

“Oh, you are so cute when you are pouting but I think you would be cuter laughing and smiling,” Mama said.

“Littles are always cute but are the cutest when they are happy,” the nurse agreed. “Unfortunately, most of the littles who come through here are not the happiest, they are usually sick, injured and scared. The best part of my job is when we see the littles we saved again, and they are happy and healthy. They can adjust quickly if they are treated right.”

Danny didn’t want to adjust quickly though, he just wanted to go home. His home not the home of these 2 amazons. He just laid there with his arms crossed across his chest, his eyes shut just trying to imagine myself anywhere else but here. Unfortunately, with the crinkling noise coming from around his waist and the smell of baby powder it was not working. He heard the footsteps but couldn’t tell which of his captures had come over to him, but his guess was Mama. He was correct.

“Maybe it won’t be the same, but I think a laugh would do him a lot of good,” she said. Oh, great how does she plan on making me laugh, Danny thought. Knock-knock jokes, funny faces, part of him honestly wanted to see her try to slip on a banana peel but he didn’t think for a minute of what she was actually about to do until he felt her fingers on his stomach. Danny didn’t want to laugh or smile but the problem was he had always been very ticklish, and she knew right where to go somehow, probably the size of her hands helped with that. Within seconds he was laughing while he was trying to stop her which ended up to be just squirming, the brace on his leg keeping it from hurting itself.

“You can’t escape the tickle monster,” she said as she continued to tickle Danny until he was out of breath then she kissed his forehead. “I am right you have the cutest laugh I ever heard.”

Suddenly Danny heard Doctor Booker’s voice “I have more good news the initial tests are good, and you can go home.”

• Like 22
  • Thanks 1

I find it really interesting how you chose the characters.

Danny who would rather be somewhere else and especially not the baby of 2 Amazons.

Angela who would love nothing more than to have a baby and is now having one with Danny and is in full baby fever mode.

Ashley who even doesn't want to have a Little but is involved.

This is going to be really exciting.

• Thanks 1

Quick turnaround for the new chapter!! I like how Ashley is getting more involved reluctantly but I think she will get attached. Plus she is a nurse and that will come around. Danny might be making more adjustments but that other pacifier is coming. I am somewhat surprised about it given Mama’s nature but still looking forward to more!

• Thanks 1

Chapter 7

Mama’s smile when she heard Doctor Booker’s announcement was huge but both Danny’s and Mommy’s face showed much less happiness. Despite this Danny quickly found himself on Mama’s hip and being carried into the bathroom. She quickly removed the hospital gown leaving him in nothing but a diaper. She stuck a finger in his diaper and announced to all the giants in the room, “Just a little wet, it will hold for the ride home.”

All Danny could do is blush. She then proceeded to dress him in a pair of brown shorts with an elastic waistband and snaps in the crotch. While the diaper, he was being forced to wear was covered anyone who knew this dimension would easily be able to tell he was wearing a thick diaper.

“Arms up sweetie,” she said holding a plain green tee shirt. Danny complied as now was not the time to pick a fight with a giant that he was going to be with for the foreseeable future. She put it on him and the kissed his forehead again. “My blushy little Danny,” she said as she picked him back up and held him closer.

Danny was expecting to be put into a wheelchair but as everything else in this dimension had shown the point of the process was to make him feel like a baby, he was put into a giant stroller and strapped in. Then he had the pacifier he had been given earlier had been put on a strap that was connected to his shirt and I see the woman calling herself Mama looking around in her bag. She pulls out a moose stuffed animal.

“Here Danny, can you hold onto this for me,” She asks.

Danny took the stuffed animal from her realizing that she just wanted to give him a toy. Danny quickly moved the toy in front of his face. This would prevent people from seeing his face sparing him a little embarrassment. More it prevented him from seeing how many people had seen him like this. He wanted to pretend that number was as few as possible.

“Oh, you are such a cutie,” Mama says.

“Shy little one too, I hope you didn’t plan on asking for that moose back,” Doctor Booker says.

“Nope it is his now. Does you moose have a name sweetie?”

“A name?” Danny asked not expecting this question at all.

“Yes, a name sweetie normally littles name their stuffies but I know you just got him so you might not have had enough time for a name yet,” Mama said, her brown eyes staring at him waiting for an answer. Danny realized that it must be better to just say something even if it sounds stupid to keep at least one of his giant captors happy. Mommy does not seem to be happy about any of this, so his best bet was to stay on Mama’s good side. Luckily coming from the Pokémon generation quickly coming up with a stupid nickname came fairly naturally.

“Um Antlers.” Danny spoke. The look on Mama’s face when he said that was one of pure joy. Mission accomplished Danny thought to himself.

“That’s the perfect name, now it’s time for both you and Antlers to go home.” Mama spoke.

“Everything you need is on the release papers remember Friday afternoon he has another appointment here,” Doctor Booker stated, not wanting to scare Danny about another surgery. “After that there will be one follow up appointment here then we can set him up with a regular pediatrician in our clinic instead of the hospital but if anything happens before then even if it’s just a sinus infection or stomach bug take him back here.”

“Understood doctor,” Mommy said. “Will we see you on Friday?”

“I’ll be sure to check in on him, but I will not be the doctor he will be seeing it will be Doctor Nelson,” Doctor Booker informed her.

“Ok,” Mommy said, she had never met Doctor Nelson before but had heard nothing but positive things about him.

Doctor Booker than knelt in front of the stroller. “Now Danny if at any time you have a question, or your body doesn’t feel right it is very important that you tell them immediately. I don’t want you in pain or worse ending up back here because you were too afraid to speak up.” She unfortunately had seen it before.

“I will,” Danny responded.

“Good boy,” the doctor said as she got up from the ground

“Remember what I said just keep him safe and make sure he knows he is cared for, and everything will be just fine.” Nurse Polly said to his new caregivers.

“We will do our best,” Mommy said.

“You will do great,” the nurse stated. “Now Danny you behave the best you can I hope to see you soon for a happier occasion.”

“We will be sure to bring him to the hospital’s next event that is little friendly,” Mama said. The hospital normally did a mixture of small fundraising events and celebrations for the staff and most of the time the littles are invited. Despite that the look on Mommy’s face told Danny she did not want him at the future events. Truthfully, Ashley didn’t want him there she was worried about how his behavior would affect her reputation.

With that Danny found himself leaving the hospital room, the only place he knew since he arrived in this dimension and going into a huge hallway then being pushed into an elevator as the nurse and doctor waved goodbye. Danny clutched the stuffed moose in front of his face. Luckily for him, nobody was interested in him.

They leave the elevator, and went into a lobby that said check out, where Danny noticed a small crowd. He peeked out to see Doctor Mitchell, a few nurses, a man and woman in the business suits and, a larger muscular male he a plain white outfit. He blushed as got some aws when they saw him hiding behind his stuffed animal.

The man in the business suit speaks first “Glad to see a happy ending to this story. The whole hospital is wishing you the best.”

“Thank you, Mister Brady.” Mommy said.

“Ashley do not worry about the hospital during your maternity leave. We will miss you, but we will be just fine.” Doctor Mitchell said revealing the name of one these women to Danny.

“Understood Doctor,” Ashley responded.

The women in the suit spoke next. “If either of you too need anything call me, I have helped a lot of new adopted parents so I’m sure nothing will be new.”

“We will, thank you for everything Sandra,” Mama said.

“No, thank you, I do not know what would have happened to him if it wasn’t for you and your wife.” She responded. Then she knelt next to Danny, and he kept the stuffed animal over his face. “Aw, he is shy little thing, be good to your caregiver’s sweetie.”

“I’m sure he will be a little angel,” Mama said.

“You have to love the optimism of a new little parent,” One of the nurses said and most of the people in the lobby area laughed.

“Thanks for the vote of confidence Tessa.” Ashley said and the two hugged.

The guy in white then asked “Will you two need any help getting him out.

“Thanks for the offer, Trevor but I think we have it covered” Mama replied.

“Good luck to both of you then,” he said and with that Mama pushed Danny to the exit and to a covered outside area that said pick up.

“You want to get the car and pick us up here?” Mama asked.

“Sure,” her wife responded. With that she left.

Mama picked Danny up and started bouncing him on her hip, “So Danny what do you like to eat for dinner, we are ordering out so tell me and I will try to get it for you.”

“I like most anything food wise except a seafood allergy but only when ingested,” Danny said.

“Good to know but what is your favorite?” she asked.

“Probably a pasta and marinara sauce,” Danny said.

“Okay Danny you can get some pasta tonight.” She said smiling at him as he watched a smaller but nice-looking car pull up and saw Mommy in the driver’s seat. “Look Mommy’s here let’s get you in the car and go home.”

She didn’t wait for a response as she opened the door which to no surprise had a front facing car seat high enough that he would be able to see out the windows.

“Do I have to sit in it?” Danny asked.

“Yes,” Mommy replied in the front.

Mama decided to set Danny down in the seat next to the car seat and then tried to put the seatbelt on him and made it abundantly clear that it would not fit him. She then gave Danny a look.

“I understand I’ll sit in the seat,” Danny said defeated.

“Thank you, Danny,” Mama said as she buckled him into the car seat. Then she asked, “Do you need me back here with you or am I okay in the front?”

“I will be okay in the back.” Danny stated.

She kissed his cheek, put the stroller with her bag in in the trunk and then got into the front passenger seat and with that Ashley began driving.

The ride home was the first time Danny got to see this world and it was surprisingly similar to his old home just scaled up. Some observations he made was a lot more people walking with a lot more strollers than he would have ever seen at home. He wondered how many of those riding were actually adults like him. Also, he noticed that the technology in the car seemed a lot more advanced but Danny was never a car or tech guy so he couldn’t really explain what was different, but the ride seemed smoother than at home. Billboards seemed to be full of ads for baby stores and daycares which made him realize how big the babying of adults were here. But generally, things were the same as they pulled into a nice-looking neighborhood. The car passed a park near the entrance of the neighborhood and went about three blocks before turning onto a side street then into a nice-looking home’s driveway.

“Welcome home Danny!” Mama stated.

• Like 13

I think it's funny that Ashley thinks Danny will hurt her reputation.

I think Danny realizes when it's wise to obey, hoping to gain the freedom that will allow him to escape.

And Ashley is the one causing problems with her behavior. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, Diaperdimensionfan said:

he watched a smaller but nice-looking car pull up

Somehow I can't imagine any car in this dimension eliciting the word "small" from Danny. ?

• Thanks 1

Chapter 8

Danny tried to unlock the car seat but he either was doing something wrong or didn’t have the power to do it.

Mama came to the back and said, “Sweetie don’t play with you seat belts me or Mommy will take it off understood.”

“Fine,” Danny said annoyed.

“I know somebody is cranky after everything that has happened so let me get you out of that car seat and then we can have some fun ok Danny.

He just sat there, and she did something on the side of the car seat out of his sight before pressing the button on the harness to release it. Truthfully, the button was just to stop portal littles from figuring out how to take it off and the release for the car seat was on the side and then on the reverse side of the button which she had secretly pressed when pressing the red button. Mama knew Danny thought the red button was part of it, so she was going to use that until he learned not to try and get out by himself.

Mama picked Danny up then yelled to her partner “Did you get the mail?”

“No, I was bringing in Danny’s things from the trunk,” Ashley responded.

“Ok Danny and I will get the mail,” Mama said. Danny looked and the mailbox seemed far away, but it only took the giant a few steps to get to it. Mama grabbed the mail and thumbed through it quickly. “Sorry Danny no toy catalog today.” She said in a semi joking tone.

“Oh no how would I live without one,” he replied in a joking tone. He must have smiled because a huge smile came across Mama’s face, and she kissed him on the cheek.

A neighboring man, larger and older than both Danny’s caregivers, came out of his house and to his mailbox. He waved to Mama, and she waved back. Then he crossed the road and said, “Hello Angela, and who is this little guy.”

“This is Danny, he’s a portal little who we just adopted.” Mama, whose name was now revealed to Danny as Angela, responded to him.

“Congratulations but what is wrong with his leg” The man asked.

“Unfortunately, he was in such bad shape in his dimension that they asked if we could save him and when they found out we could save him they sent him through a free-standing travel portal which makes nanite treatments less effective so he isn’t healed like he would normally be.”

“Oh,” the man replied, “on the bright side he can’t runaway which is a major problem with all littles early on.”

“I’m sure Danny wouldn’t try to run away even if his leg was healed,” Mama said. Danny knew it was best to stay quiet as he wanted to get away, he couldn’t let her know that. Danny hadn’t seen a giant run yet but he was sure their strides would make just running tough. The best plan was to make her think he accepted my fate while planning his escape. Danny had tuned out a short conversation thinking about how hard it will be to get away from his caregivers.

“Well, my wife will be wondering what happened to me. So, I have to go best of luck on the first few days if you need anything me and my wife both would be glad to help.”

“Thank you, Greg, will do.” Mama said as he went back towards his house, and they went towards Danny’s new home. She opened the door and walked into a living room where Danny saw a living room that was bigger than his entire apartment. It was large even for amazon standards. The room was fully carpeted and had a lot of open space it only had a TV, two recliner type chairs, and a couch, with an end table next to it on one side and a playpen on the other. There were framed pictures on the wall but high enough that Danny wouldn’t be able to reach them. Everything was sized up for amazons or in case of the playpen for someone Danny's size. Danny thought she was going to put him in the playpen.

“If I put you down on the sofa, do you promise to be a good boy and stay there?” Mama asked deciding it to be the most comfortable place for him to be and showing that she trusted Danny.

“Yes,” Danny replied, relieved he was not going into the playpen.

“Yes, what sweetheart?” Mama asked deciding to try and push the issue.

“Yes Mama,” Danny replied with no sarcasm or anger. He didn’t want to be put into the playpen, so he was doing what they wanted.

Mama gave him a kiss on the cheek and put him down on the sofa before going back to the door and taking off her shoes. With everything else going on Danny had not even though about the fact that they never gave him any shoes. She then came over and said, “good boy following directions Danny, I am going to talk to Mommy quickly before we give you a tour of the house and explain the house rules, will you and antlers be okay to stay on the sofa for this or is there somewhere else you would rather be?”

“It’s comfortable here,” Danny stated before asking his own question, “can I get the TV turned on please?”

“Of course, you can Danny, what would you like to watch?”

“Sports if you have them here, please,” Danny asked shyly.

“Yes, we have them Danny, sports are not as big here as they are in your dimension, but we imported some of yours. The local softball team is playing so here you go” she says as she turns it on and puts the remote out of his reach.

“Thank you, Mama.”

“You’re welcome, Danny, now if you need anything just call me and I’ll come help you, I don’t want you hurting yourself more. Do you understand Danny?”

“Yes Mama” Danny replied.

She went into the other room. Danny watched the game on TV luckily numbers were the same so score and stats were understandable. The letters in the dimension were weird to him though. Some looked like letters he knew from English others looked like random shapes or squiggles. Luckily, the commentary was also speaking English. Another weird thing is to see professional co-ed sports but apparently in this dimension that happened. He decided to relax and enjoy the game and worry about the rest of the issues later.

Ashley had gone upstairs to change. She took of her scrubs and put on a plain red tee-shirt and a pair of jeans. After that she had decided to check out the guest room directly across the that was now Danny’s nursery. She honestly thought it looked like a nice room for a baby. She was about to leave when she heard her spouse behind her.

“Isn’t it beautiful. Danny might not love it now but before long he will love it.”

Ashley had turned around a noticed that her partner didn’t have Danny.

“Where is Danny right now?” “She asked. Ashley was confused with how Angela was about littles she assumed Danny was not leaving her arms the entire night.

“I put him on the couch so we could talk for a moment,” Angela replied.

“Are you sure that’s a good idea?” Ashley asked, “What if he decides to do something silly like try to get away or throw a tantrum.”

“I left a baby monitor hidden out of his sight so I can hear what’s he is doing on my phone. I am not worried he hasn’t shown any signs of doing something silly and with his leg he’s very limited. Worst case scenario we learn not to let him alone on the couch again.” Angela responded.

Ashley knew her wife was right on this one. “So, what’s the plan for tonight?”

“What I want to do is show him around the house then talk with him about rules, after that one of us stays here with him while the other needs to go and gets his medicine and dinner.” Angela said.

“I will get the medications but what are the rules for him?” Ashley asked.

“That why I needed to leave him downstairs as we figure this out. We never thought this part through,” Angela stated.

We never thought any of this through, Ashley thought. If we did Danny wouldn’t be here right now. She couldn’t tell that to her wife though, so she went with her response to most things to do with Danny. “If you have rules in your head, I trust your judgement.”

“Nope,” Angela said surprising her wife, “we need to be a united team on these, so we need to have a discussion and make sure both of us are on the same page. So, what are your thoughts on rules.”

Ashley went into the home office and sat down in one of the chairs and Angela wheeled her chair across from her and the discussion started.

• Like 15

I like how you are playing this out, Ashley is not overly thrilled about having a little but is willing to try for her wife because she wants Angela to be happy.  Danny is doing his best to stay out of trouble while still thinking about get free.  One of the amazons needs to tell him the facts of life about where he ended up.  He will die if he tries to go back home.  The odds are good if he escapes he will be caught and they may not be able to keep from being harmed.

• Thanks 1

Mama is going force the issue with Mommy which is a good thing. It is important to be United. I wonder if they are also testing Danny at all? The rules and first night activities will be great!

• Thanks 1

Had some extra time this week so decided to edit and release another chapter.

Chapter 9

The game was 4-2 in the top of the 8th inning when he heard footsteps coming down the stairs. He made sure to stay put hoping to build trust and avoid being put in that playpen for as long as possible.

“Danny are you ready to see the rest of the house?” Mama asked as she reentered the room.

“I guess,” he said. Normally he didn’t care about softball or baseball but, he didn’t know how many more sports game I would get to see in this dimension. It was one of the few things that had felt semi normal since he had been sent to this dimension.

“Oh, come on Danny we can do this and get you back, so you know how the game ends, if that’s why you are being fussy.”

“There is only one inning left,” he replied.

“You do realize in our dimension we size things up due to our physical differences, this game will go 15 innings so its barely half over.”

“I did not realize,” Danny said feeling stupid for being wrong.

“Don’t be like that you don’t know everything about this dimension and that’s okay, sweetie,” Mama scolded. “I’m okay with you making mistakes but I am not okay with you being so hard on yourself.”

“I am hard on myself that part of my nature,” Danny responded. That was part of his success as an athlete. He had become a perfectionist and his own biggest critic. He always was the first one to tell himself what he had done wrong.

“Well, it’s a bad habit and Mama’s going to break you of it,” she informed him as she picked him up.

“Good luck with that,” Danny said. Suddenly I felt a firm slap to my diapered bottom. “Ow!”

“Danny another thing I’m going to break you of is being mouthy to amazons. Hopefully before that mouth gets you into major trouble.” She then took the pacifier that was clipped to his shirt and put it in his mouth then grabbed antlers from the couch and put him under his arm. “Okay Danny time for the tour and please if you have anything to say, do not be afraid to say it, as long as it’s not naughty words or mean about yourself.”

He decided it was just best to shut up. She was carrying him on her hip which meant he could see Ashley behind Mama. She was on her phone, not really paying attention to anything. Her lack of interest would be helpful when Danny’s leg gets better. Mama walked through an opening to what was clearly a kitchen. There was a refrigerator, stove, microwave, sink dishwasher and all the other usual kitchen appliances. On the other side of the room there was a dining room table with a highchair next to it.

“This is our kitchen and dining room,” Mama said. “This isn’t a place to play, Danny. I don’t want you in here alone.”

“But what do I do when I’m bored and want to set the house on fire?” He asked jokingly.

Mama smiled but then he looked back and noticed Ashley either didn’t know he was joking or didn’t find it very amusing. “That’s not funny Danny,” Mama said trying to hold back a laugh. She continued to a sliding glass door “This is the backyard. We are going to get you plenty of toys to play with back there, but you still need someone to accompany you back there.”

“Is there anywhere I can be without supervision,” he asked. “I’m not a child I’m 25 years old for Pete’s sake”

“Didn’t you just get to be in the living room alone without supervision, Danny?” Mama asked.

“I did,” Danny replied already realizing where this was going.

“I know there are big changes but give it a chance okay remember you promised to try at the hospital”

“I am trying,” he responded.

“I know you are,” she said. “It’s an adjustment for all of us just try your best. Me and Mommy are going to help you the best we can, right honey?”

Ashley now dragged into the conversation said, “Yes, she is right Danny.”

“Now do you need a minute Danny or are we going to finish the tour?” Mama asked. She noticed he was getting more defensive and agitated and was hoping that he could calm down so she would not need to punish him on his first day. She knew she had to prove earlier that actions had consequences but was not looking forward to enforcing it. She would rather just have Danny behave always but knew that was impossible, all littles act out at times.

Danny took a deep breathe. “I am fine, we can finish the tour,” he replied.

She quickly showed him their garage, first floor bathroom and closets. All more places he was not allowed to be of course. The basement was next

“Danny this door goes to the basement,” Mama told him. “You are not allowed in the basement unless specifically told otherwise. Now why don’t I show you the upstairs.”

“Why didn’t you show me the basement like you showed me all the other rooms?” He asked. “You don’t have a torture chamber for me down there or something?” Danny said trying to make it sound jokingly but it did not work. He was very suspicious about why she did not want to show him down there. In reality she did not think it was important enough to show him. Danny realized he had just put my foot into his mouth because the look on Ashley’s face was one of shock and Mama looked truly hurt.

“Danny, do you actually think for a second that we would do anything that would hurt you?’ Mama asked with tears in her eyes.

“I don’t know, this dimension is so crazy I do not know what to expect.”

“There are places where this happens in this dimension I will admit,” she told him. “But Reisen is one of the safest places for littles and we will make sure nobody hurts you. I promise sweetie.” She kissed him and opened the basement door and started walking down the stairs. Ashley waited at the top of the stairs. When they get down there and she turns on the light, he sees a bed including mattress, dresser, nightstand, washing machine, dryer, and a bunch of boxes. Nothing there was evil or even mildly like what he was afraid of.

“I, I, I am sorry,” Danny stuttered out. “It was stupid it should have been obvious that there was nothing crazy down here.”

“Danny, what did I say about being hard on yourself?” Mama asked.

“Not to be.”

“That’s right sweetie now that you have seen the basement and know what down here let’s go back upstairs and finish the tour,” Mama said.

“One question first please?” Danny asked.

“Ask away,” she responded.

“Why do you have a full bedroom set in your basement?” It was clearly not set up to be an extra bedroom with the bed on its side and the drawers of the dresser facing the wall.

“It’s because we needed to clean out a guest bedroom quickly today because the person staying in it wasn’t going to be a guest,” she said cheerfully. “Do you know who will be in that former guest bedroom?”

“Me,” Danny answered.

“Correct,” she said, “you are so smart Danny, now up we go, let’s see the upstairs.” She carried him back upstairs and rejoined Ashley who walked with them up to the other staircase in the house to the second floor.

“I’m sorry you have to carry me right now,” Danny spoke up.

“It is no trouble Danny,” She responded. “You’re pretty light and I would rather carry you on the stairs then have you falling down them.”

Danny didn’t know if he had lost any weight in the hospital, but he was a heavyweight in both wrestling and MMA, so it was very weird to be called light. Also, her pretending he would not be able to do these stairs annoyed him. “I know how to walk stairs and run on them for that matter,” he responded.

Mama just sighed. “Danny, first you should never run on the stairs, it’s really unsafe. Also, those stairs are not the same size as our stairs I would imagine you would have trouble doing 1 stair that is higher than your waist, not to mention a whole flight.”

“I could.” Danny yelled.

“Indoor voice, Danny,” was Ashley’s stern response.

“Somebody’s grumpy right now,” Mama responded.

“I’m not grumpy,” Danny protested.

“Which dwarf are you then?” Mama asked as she reached the top of the stairs.

Dany just ignored her as she showed more rooms, the guest bedroom, Mama’s home office, their master bedroom, a hall closet and two bathrooms. Mama was making sure to show him everything since he had gotten scared when she did not show him the basement earlier. To Danny’s annoyance he was not allowed in any of them without permission or supervision. She then went to the final door directly across from their bedroom. “Now we get to the most important room in this tour,” she said smiling. “Welcome to your new room Danny!”

Danny didn’t like it but had to admit it was probably a toddler’s dream room. A huge toy box was in one corner, a crib with a few stuffed animals in it on the far diagonal corner from the wall. A changing table with shelves under it and by the looks of it unfortunately it had plenty of diapers. The walls were decorated with smiling bird and monkey decals clearly meant to give the room a jungle theme. The room was larger than the guest bedroom and the Mama’s office but not quite as large as the master bedroom. Danny didn’t know what to say because Danny really didn’t want this to be his room.

“If you don’t like anything we can exchange it,” Mama said.

“It is fine just very babyish,” Danny responded. For that response Danny received a kiss on the cheek and a hand that unsnapped the snaps on the shorts and checked the diaper he was wearing.

“You’re soaked,” Mama said. “Time to test out the changing table.”

Danny was laid down on the changing table which with the pad on top felt as softer than his mattress in his dimension. He looked away as she undid the tapes on the diaper and felt his lower half lifted. Danny was determined to pretend like anything except for a diaper change was happening. Then suddenly he felt her blowing on his stomach, then she started tickling his sides and within no time Danny was laughing.

“Now there’s your cute smile,” as she finished taping the diaper onto him. Then she put him down in the crib, threw away the diaper and hand sanitized. “Now we have a dry little boy. Now let’s go over a few rules and then we can have fun until dinner and bed.”

“Okay,” Danny said as he sat up.

“Rule 1 what we say goes, we will let you tell us what you feel but we are going to make decisions you are not going to like, and you will have to accept it. Rule 2 you will never be in trouble for asking questions or permission, so please ask before doing something that might get you into trouble. Rule 3 you do not try to remove or mess with the diapers, I know you do not like them, but you are wearing them, and an amazon will change you.

Danny could not take it anymore and interrupted. “I am an adult you know just because everything here is giant does not mean I am a baby. Once I get off the medicine, I won’t be wearing diapers anymore.”

Ashley looked smugly at Mama who to her credit kept her smile. “Danny, I know you are not a baby and do not want to wear diapers but there are several reasons why it is best that you keep wearing them.”

“Give me one good reason,” Danny responded.

“You would fall in the toilets,” Mama said.

“I would not.” Danny replied

“Yes, you would and if you need another reason because little psychologist agree that it is best for portal littles to be kept in diapers to help build trust between them and their Amazon caretakers.”

“None of those are good reasons,” Danny whined

“What was rule 1 Danny?” Mama asked.

“What you say goes responded but that is another stupid rule,” Danny responded

“You may think the rules are stupid, but you will follow them, and you will wear diapers. I am ending this discussion” Mama said still in a calm sweet voice.

“But…” Danny tried to say but was immediately interrupted.

“Yes, your diaper goes on your butt, now why don’t you hold this in your mouth for safe keeping while I finish explaining the rules.” Mama stated putting the pacifier from earlier back in his mouth.

Danny wanted to protest more but at this point he questioned how long her patience would last. He wanted to do something, literally anything, fight, run away, hide, throw things, or just break down crying but he told himself nothing good would come with any of those options and just to play along for now. He just sat there. He thought she noticed his unhappiness with the situation but decided to continue anyways.

“Rule 4 you also will not remove your clothes without permission,” Mama said. “Rule 5 you will at least try the food we serve you, if you do not like it, you will not have to eat it but at least try it before you say you want something else. Also, with that rule you will eat your vegetables if you try one and do not like it you will get a different one you do like. Rule 6 you are not allowed to go outside by yourself. Rule 7 when we put you to bed you will stay in bed and go to sleep, not play with toys in your crib. You also will not try to climb out of the crib. I do not want you to get hurt. Rule 8 do not try to hide things that will only make things worse so tell us when something is not right. Rule 9 no swearing, I have already heard a little of your potty mouth but that will not continue. Rule 10 in public no wandering off, you should always be able to see whoever is caring for you at the time. If you, can’t you need to go back and find them. Rule 11 you will follow the house rules when we go to other people’s homes. Rule 12 me or Mommy can make more rules as needed. Do you understand the rules, Danny?”

He did not say a word just sat there avoiding eye contact with either of giants. He did not want to be their child but there was nothing he could do. He hated those rules and to go further this entire dimension. All he could do looked at his leg that at this point was useless.

“Danny, can you hear me?” Mama said.

He did not look up he thought about how all his dreams were gone. He still believed, up until the incident that got him sent here, he was going to be the heavyweight champion, headlining fight cards in the largest fighting venues in the country. Now those dreamed seemed far away. It just did not seem fair. Why did he decide to try and stop the robbery? He asked himself that question, but he knew the answer. He knew that the old man could get seriously hurt and he did not want to see that. Danny thought he was invincible but that was his problem. He just was thinking about what he could have tried to do differently, should he have kept fighting instead of running while he had them down? Should he have ran in to the street and hope the traffic missed him? The moment still haunted him. His thinking about it was cut short however as he felt himself getting picked up and saw Mama picking him up. She had a very worried expression on her face.

“Danny, are you alright?” Mama asked sounding very concerned. “You seemed very out of it”

“Yeah, I am fine,” he said weakly.

“Danny it is okay to be having trouble processing things right now a lot has happened to you. It will take time to adjust do not be scared to tell us if you are in pain physically or mentally.”

“No, I am okay just zoned out for a second,” Danny replied.

“Ok if you insist did you hear the rules or do you want me to repeat them?” Mama asked.

“I heard them” he said once again avoiding eye contact. He told himself it would only be for a short period of time until he managed to escape but he already felt himself doubting that.

He felt himself being hugged tightly. Mama did not believe Danny was okay and knew that whatever happened in his dimension had a lot of traumas attached to it. She just prayed that she would be able to break down Danny's walls quickly.

“You’re ok, Mommy and I will take care of everything. Now Mommy is going to go pick up your medicine and dinner.”

“I’ll be right back,” Ashley said to Mama “Good luck!”

“Do not worry honey, Danny and I will be just fine here.” Mama replied.

“Bye Danny behave” Ashley said.

“Bye,” Danny quickly replied.

Ashley then left, leaving Danny alone with his more enthusiastic captor.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

Thank you for the update I'm enjoying this story so far.

I'm a big fan of diaper dimension stories. Is this dimension place like the others I've

read. Are there things to make him act more like a baby like if he breastfeeds from

Mama will it affect him?

I love your story I'm sure if he lets himself go he will enjoy it. If he manages to ecape

will he be picked up by another Amazon?

I hope he can forget his past and enjoy being taking care of by 2 Amazon ladies. ?

• Thanks 1

Ashley has remained more relaxed than I expected, which is interesting.

I wonder how long it will take Danny to get angry, not so much because of Ashley and Angela, but because of the whole situation.

Looking forward to seeing what happens next.

• Thanks 1

He is definitely going to test those rules and likely quickly. Mama has her work cut out for her and hopefully Danny finds a constructive outlet or they let him. Mommy I think likes his fight a bit and finds this amusing as he pushes back against Mama. 

• Thanks 1

Chapter 10

Mama carried me back into the living room and sat me back down onto the couch. The game was now in the 13th inning with a score of 5 to 4. She handed me antlers and went into the kitchen. I decided to watch more of the game. Mama came back a few minutes later with a baby bottle full of water. She then sits down next to me and pulled me onto her lap careful of my leg.

“Danny,” Mama said. “The discharge papers said you would be dehydrated so I want you to drink a little ok.”

“Ok but can it at least be in a cup?” Danny asked.

Mama sighed before responding, “What is wrong with the bottle that it is?”

“You claim to know that I am not a baby but then you put me in diapers and want to bottle feed me. That is not normal for anyone older than a toddler.”

“Sweetie, I know you are not a baby or a toddler. You are a little who went through a horrible ordeal. Right now, I see a little who is scared, confused, and is in both physical and emotional pain. All I want to see that you are happy and healthy. The way I am taking care of you the way I am. It might not make you happy right now, but I am thinking long term, so I need you to trust me.”

“I barely even know you and you barely know me what makes you think you know what I need better than I do?” Danny asked.

“One,” she stated. “I am thinking clearly not having this sudden shock that you have. Two, you know nothing about this dimension while I lived here all my life. Third and finally, amazons generally make better decision than littles, all the studies I have seen proves that.”

“I don’t need you making my decisions for me.” Danny replied.

“You might not need it,” she said “but, it is what is happening, and I guarantee you might not like the process but will be happy with the result.”

“No, I won’t” Danny said angerly, she was not listening to him, and he was getting tired of it.

“Danny, do you trust the doctors?”

“Here I don’t, my ones back home though I do,” Danny said.

“The doctors from your home sent you here so they trusted those doctors to care for you and those doctors trusted me,” Mama said. “The biggest concern right now for all of us is your health so you need to drink so please have your bottle and then we can resume this conversation.”

“Fine,” Danny said not hiding how annoyed he was with the situation. With that he felt the bottle pushed into his mouth. Danny tried to grab the bottle out of her hands, but she kept a firm grip on the bottle, and it was too large for him to grab with one hand. He suckled out the water as she held him against her body. When Danny finished, Mama quickly put the bottle down on an end table and adjusted him on her lap so now he was facing her. She pulled him in close, so his head was on her shoulder and started patting his back. Danny quickly realized she was trying to burp him! He could not believe it. He was getting angry with the whole situation.

“I do not need to …,” and to make matters worse that was the moment he burped. Instantly he wanted to just disappear. He felt himself lifted from the couch and being bounced on her hip as she rubbed his back.

“Danny, it is okay,” she said, “Can you calm down?”

“No,” Danny yelled. “This is not right. I am not a baby. I should not have let it go this far. Put me down now.”

“Danny, take a deep breath,” was all Mama responded with.

“No,” Danny said. “I am not a baby. I am an adult and I do not want to be held.”

“Do adults throw temper tantrums?” Mama asked.

“This is not a tantrum,” Danny yelled.

“Yes, it is,” Mama replied. “I am not angry or upset with you. Honestly, I am happy because you were so scared that you were just going along with everything at the hospital. Now that you know you are safe you are protesting and since protesting did not work you are throwing the typical littles tantrum.”

“It is not a tantrum,” Danny said again. “I am getting angry because you are ignoring me.”

“Yes, I am,” she retorted. “When a little boy throws a tantrum, you ignore them. If you give in, it encourages them to throw another tantrum the next time that they do not get their own way. If you get too worked up, you can scare the little or show them that the tantrum at least gets some type of attention even if it is negative. I am just going to remain calm and once you calm down, I can do as you ask.”

“I am calm,” Danny said.

“Good boy,” She responded. Danny hated that she decided to patronize him. “Now I believe you have a question you wanted to ask me nicely.”

“Can you put me down please?” Danny asked.

“Of course,” she said. Then she did exactly that. She put Danny down in the playpen. To make matters worse an empty playpen. She then put antlers into the playpen. “Now Danny the ball game ended so I am going to turn off the television and get a few things from upstairs. If you need me before I come back down feel free to call for me.”

Now Danny was alone again. Stuck in a playpen with no way to escape or even move.

“I am trapped,” he said to himself.

While her wife dealt with their new little Ashley was enjoying the peace and quiet in the car. Picking up the prescription was easy. It took a little longer than usually because they printed out instructions and side effects in both alphabets. This was done at Dr. Mitchell’s suggestion in case Danny accused them of lying about the medications side effects.

Once done at the pharmacy they went to their friend Victor’s family restaurant. Victor had been in their friend group in college since all three met while living in the same co-ed dorm. Victor was studying business to eventually take over his family restaurant. Victor always joked that Angela was eventually going to become a crazy littles mommy with her own army of littles. Victor said this because he knew it always got both of the couple going. Angela would always respond that she would never go overboard and take more littles than she could give enough attention to. Ashley would normally angerly respond that they were not getting any littles. Victor enjoyed ruffling their feathers, but it was all in fun.

Ashley was hoping to avoid Victor today but as everything else the past few days luck was not on her side. Victor was working as the restaurant’s host. She walked in knowing that if he finds out about Danny, he will take the opportunity to torment her about it.

“Ashley, is Angela meeting you here or is it a takeout order?” Victor called out.

“Takeout order” Ashley responded.

“I will bring that right out to you,” he said as he left to go to the kitchen. It did not take him long to return. The look on his face made it clear to Ashley that this conversation will not be fun. “So, the order for Ericson had the usual for you and Angela plus a puree little meal. Is Angela babysitting for her sister again?”

Ashley knew that Victor would not actually believe that for a second. Victor had met both of Angela’s sister and all their littles. He had to know that none of Angela’s family feed their littles puree. He had to be suspicious and would be able to see right through any lies.

“I wish that was all,” Ashley stated.

“Wait did Angela finally convince you to adopt a little?” He asked with the cat that ate the canary grin.

“Not exactly,” Ashley stumbled a sentence together. “The hospital director saw Angela comforting an injured portal little at the hospital and he um suggested we adopt him”

“Why would the hospital director want you to adopt a little?” He asked honestly confused.

“The little came in on death’s door,” Ashley responded. “He is still too injured for any orphanage to take him, so they needed to find somebody willing to take him. Somehow Angela just so happened to be there and started comforting him while the hospital director was trying to find a place for him.”

Victor just started laughing, “Angela starting her army already and you did not even try to stop her.”

“When your boss suggests something you kind of have to do it. I did not want to adopt even.”

“Work for your father,” Victor suggested. “I have no problem telling my father I am not doing certain things.”

“Not an option for me,” Ashley replied. “Now I am stuck with this new little and no clue what to do.”

“Take this food home to Angela and your little,” Victor said stating the obvious. “Then just be supportive of Angela. She is great with littles, but she is going to need help and support. You two make a great team, your strengths cover for each other’s weaknesses. I don’t think there is anything the two of you working together could not accomplish.”

“Thank you, Victor,” Ashley said. She grabbed the food and began walking out the door.

“When you guys are ready bring your little here,” Victor yelled as she left. “I better get to know the army members before they take over Reisen.”

Ashley just kept walking. She wanted to slap Victor for that bad joke but had to admit their conversation made her feel better. She got in her car and headed back home.

Danny was sitting in the playpen bored for a few minutes before Mama returned caring a plastic bag that to Danny seemed giant but for her was probably a normal sized bag. Before she even acknowledged him, she picked up the bottle from earlier that she left on the table and went into the kitchen. She returned shortly with the bottle full of water.

“Danny, have you and antlers behaved?” Mama asked.

“Yes, I cannot even move so there is nothing really for me to do.” Danny retorted.

“Oh sweetie,” Mama said as she bent over and kissed his forehead. “Here I brought down a few toys, so you have something to do.”

“Great,” Danny replied sarcastically. He had no interest in playing with toys.

“Would you rather sit there with nothing to do?” She asked.

“No just wish I was back home and able to move around.”

“You are home Danny,” Mama said. “I know you wish you were in your old dimension and honestly so does everyone else, but you’re here now and staying here. We are going to get your leg fixed and then you will be able to play anything you want.”

“Ok,” Danny said. Once he could use his legs things will get a lot easier. Running and hiding become options. They will let their guards down eventually and maybe he could find a way home. She began by pulling out a few large toy trucks. “I can’t really play with those with my leg injured,” Danny complained.

“Do not pout Danny,” Mama said. “So, the trucks are going to be for when you recovered. How about this one Danny?” She pulled out a square toy with twelve large colored buttons on the top, it also had a button and a knob on the back of it. “It will give you a pattern all you have to do is repeat it.”

“That seems way too easy.” Danny spoke.

“Let’s give it a try.” Mama said as she pressed the button on the back, turning on the toy.

“Hello there,” the toy said. “Can you repeat my patterns? Let try, press the buttons in this order, blue, red and yellow.” When the toy says each color, the corresponding button lights up. “Again, blue, red and yellow. Ready, set, go!” Danny hit the buttons blue, then red then yellow.

“Perfect, great job let’s do another, green, orange, and purple. Again green, orange, and purple Ready, set, go!” Once again, Danny completed the pattern without any difficulty. “Super job,” the toy announced.

“Do you like it, Danny?” Mama asked.

“It is too easy,” he replied.

“Then let me adjust the difficulty,” she stated. She then turned the knob on the back of the toy.

“My pattern is blue, grey, pink, blue, and orange. Again, that is blue, grey, pink, blue, and orange Ready, set, go!” Once again, Danny completed the pattern without any hesitation or difficulty. I noticed Mama once again adjust the knob.

“Let’s do another pattern red, black, purple, black, pink, blue, and purple,” the toy said. “Again, it is red, black, purple, black, pink, blue, and purple. Ready, set, go! Danny quickly hit the red, black, and purple buttons but hesitated before hitting the black button again then pink, blue and finally purple. “Amazing,” the toy said.

“Better?” Mama asked.

“That one was a little bit difficult,” Danny admitted. “Only because I am thrown off by all the events of today not because the toy is difficult.”

“Maybe once things calm down, I will put it on the highest level and see if you can do the 20 color patterns.”

“I could,” Danny stated.

“You can keep playing for a while Danny,” she said. “I will be going through a few things in the kitchen if you need me just yell. Also, that bottle is there if you get thirsty.”

She then walked away sitting down at the kitchen table still in each other’s views. Danny continued to play with the toy, he did not enjoy it much but it was better than just sitting there with nothing to do. Occasionally drinking a little bit of water, while she pretended to do something. Every time Danny looked at Mama, she seemed to be watching him until she realized he was looking at her then she pretended to be occupied with the papers in front of her. Only at one point did she leave the table and Danny could not see what she was doing but she was only gone for a few minutes.

This continued until Danny felt a sharp pain in his leg. He had been feeling a few aches since I woke up in the hospital, but this hurt badly. HIs body language changed, and Mama immediately got up and came over. “Sweetie, is everything alright?” Mama asked concerned.

“I am fine just having a little bit of pain,” Danny responded.

“Mommy will be back any minute with your medications,” Mama stated. “I can get an ice pack if that would help,” she then offered.

“No thank you,” Danny answered. “I will survive the pain is not too bad.”

“Okay sweetie,” she responded. He thought she would go back to her pretending to be busy but instead he felt myself get picked up and laid down on the couch and putting the pacifier attached to his shirt in his mouth. “The couch is softer so you can just lay here for a little. I will turn the television back on. Just relax until your medicine gets here."

“Ok, I do not want to take the pain medication though after today.” Danny said, he had seen too many people with promise get one bad injury and ruin their careers and lives due to addictions.

“Sweetie, the doctor gave them to you because you need them,” she responded.” So, you are going to take them until Mommy, or a doctor tells us that you no longer need them.

“I do not want to get addicted.” Danny bluntly shot back.

“Oh Danny, is that what this protest is about? We do not use opioids here, so addictions are unheard of.” Danny realized that if they are not addicted using them for a few days would not hurt and even if he wanted to fight her on this issue would be pointless. She then turned the television on and let him watch a sports highlight show for the next 10 minutes. Then he heard the door open.

Ashley walked through the door holding two bags, one smaller brown paper bag and a large plastic bag.

“Any problems,” Mama asked as she went over and greeted her wife.

“None,” Ashley answered. “What about here?”

“We had a minor tantrum earlier,” Mama said. “But he has been good the whole time. Although he seemed to be in quite a bit of pain earlier."

“I have the medicine,” Ashley replied, “I cannot give him his medicines when he has an empty stomach so he needs to have dinner before I can give him the medication."

“Ok,” Mama said before coming over to me and removing the pacifier. “Danny it is time for dinner.”

• Like 12

As I said before getting better and better as you write and your writing is great.

I wonder how long it will be before Danny is over Mama's lap getting his first spanking?

I asked you the last time I posted about if this is the same type of dimension story that if he

watches certain cartoons or breast feeds from Angela or Ahsley if he starts to change into a

baby? ?

• Thanks 1