LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Fight (Chapter 42 12/16/23)

Chapter 22

Danny sat and watched his game. Ashley had come back in from the backyard changed and immediately went back into the kitchen with Mama Angela. They cooked and Danny was tortured by the smell of whatever they were roasting. Mama Angela would occasionally come back in and check on him. Give him praise or a kiss. One time she brought a bottle of water in for him.

The smell of the food. Freshly prepare was making Danny extremely hungry. He learned to cook so he could take better control of his diet and had enjoyed cooking good healthy meals. Still, this smelled better than anything he had cooked. He realized that could be because he had not had a real meal today. He realized that would probably continue. He would still not be allowed normal food. He was still not willing to give up without trying.

Mama Angela reentered the room. “Danny are you hungry,” she asked.

“Very,” Danny replied. “Whatever you are cooking smells really good.”

“Sorry Danny,” Mama Angela said. “Your little tummy is not quite ready for solid food because of the medicine but we have a really yummy food for you.”

“I’m sure my stomach is fine,” Danny said. “Please can I have some.”

“No,” Mama Angela said staying firm. “Please do not be difficult right now. I have a reward if you just deal with this. Hopefully, it is only for a little while longer and you can get off the medicine.

“What is the reward?” Danny asked.

“A surprise,” Mama Angela said with a grin. They both knew that if she kept it a secret then he would have to behave and find it out. Danny knew he had once again been outsmarted by his caregiver. He was not happy about that. He let her carry him into the kitchen, place him in the highchair and tie the bib around his neck.

Danny was just going to go with the flow until he found saw what she intended to feed him. “Is that literal baby food?” Danny asked angerly.

“No sweetie it is a little food blend,” Mama Angela said. “It made for littles who cannot digest solid food due to medical problems.” Mama Angela said lying. She knew it was baby food for littles either regressed or whose parents don’t want them eating solid food. Danny did not need to know that, however.

“Isn’t there anything else I could eat?” Danny asked.

“Danny I already prepared this for you,” Mama Angela cooed. “Three bite and I will make you something else if you do not like it. Plus, if you do then I can give you your reward.”

“Fine,” Danny sighed. He was frustrated with having no power over the situation.

Mama Angela looked over at her partner who was finishing the vegetables for their dinner. She knew Danny reluctance was not helping Ashley’s view of Danny. She just decided to focus on what she could control. “Open wide Danny here comes the train.”

Danny opened and swallowed. He did not want to admit it, but it tasted okay. Not nearly as good as what he imagined the food, she was cooking for her and Ashley. He ate the whole bowl Mama Angela had prepared for him with no more fuss.

“Such a good little eater,” Mama Angela praised as he finished the final bite. She was proud of herself for getting through all three meals today without any major meltdowns as far as she knew. Small victories she thought.

“Are you ready for your surprise Danny?” Mama Angela asked.

“Yes,” Danny said. He played her games he might as get the reward. Danny was not surprised when she pulled out a container of chocolate pudding. “Can I feed myself please.” Danny begged.

“Here is the deal,” Mama Angela said. “I will feed you the first few spoons and then you can try to feed yourself but if you make too much of a mess then I will take the spoon back and finish.”

“Deal,” Danny said. He could feed himself so this would be easy.

Angela felt bad making all these promises and deals with him knowing most have been rigged in her favor. This deal was no exception. The baby spoon she was using was weighted and the weight moved inside the spoon. The weight was not enough to mess with an adult amazon but any little would have to move it super slowly or they would be guaranteed to make a mess.

Danny complied easily with the first 4 spoons being fed to him before she put it down. Danny picked up the spoon and noticed something was off with it. He realized that asking for a different spoon would probably end up with him getting fed so he tried to scoop it himself. Unfortunately, the first scoop fell right back into the bowl.

“Do you need help?” Mama Angela asked.

“Can I have the spoon I used for breakfast,” Danny asked biting the bullet. If she wants to feed him, she will find a reason to. Nothing he could do or say to stop her.

Angela did not know that Ashley had let him feed himself. She wished she had not because now Danny knew there was at least one spoon that he could feed himself with. “Sorry Danny,” she said. “It is in the dishwasher dirty. Besides one spoon is as good as any other.”

“This spoon has something weird about it,” Danny replied.

“Let me see,” Mama Angela said. She picked up the spoon scooped up a bite for Danny which he begrudgingly accepted. “Nothing feels wrong with it to me. Mommy Ashley, would you mind trying the spoon and see if there anything you notice?”

“Whatever,” Ashley said. This whole thing confused Ashley. She had seen Danny feed himself without any struggle earlier in the day. Despite this to her it looked like a normal spoon. Something seemed off but she could not put her finger on it. She took the spoon and gave Danny a spoonful. She glared at Angela who had taken a picture of her feeding Danny on her phone. “I did not notice anything weird with the spoon.” Ashley said bluntly.

“Well sweetie,” Mama Angela said. “Maybe it is a slightly different material we do not notice. But this time can I just feed you?”

“Fine,” Danny said. It just was not worth the fight. Mama Angela fed him the rest of the pudding. She then pulled out a bottle out of the fridge. Then she picked him up from the highchair and placed him on her lap as she sat down.

“Drink up Danny,” Mama Angela said as she put the bottle to his lips. While Danny was not happy about what had gone on, he complied with Mama Angela and began suckling on the bottle. After he drank it, she successfully burped him again. Danny stayed quiet but if looks could kill both his caregivers would be dead.

The more irritated Danny got with the meal, The more worried Mama Angela became about taking Danny outside today. The number 1 thing she wanted to avoid is a bad first impression with the neighborhood. If the neighbors saw Danny as naughty little and her and Ashley didn’t do enough to correct it, then they might question their parenting abilities. If the neighbors’ thought Danny was an out of control little, they could call LPS and then they would have way more problems. She hoped that the neighbors would understand the situation but that cannot be counted on. On the other hand, if Danny has a bad experience, then it could result in him becoming afraid and closing himself off to others even more. She feared that more than anything the neighbors or LPS could do.

She thought about not going on the walk tonight for a second before deciding against it. She already told both Danny and Ashley of her plan, she did not want either to think she did not have the situation in hand. Plus, the longer Danny isolates himself, the harder it will be for him to adjust to this. Better to introduce him earlier and get him adjusted earlier. Everything will be ok she told herself.

She then carried Danny to the couch and put the tv on for him again.

“Do not get used to this much TV Danny,” Mama Angela told him. “Once your healthy we will try to have you doing more actual activities and less watching a screen.”

“Works for me,” Danny replied. “The TV at my apartment was more background noise then anything.”

“I’ll be in the kitchen if you need anything,” Mama Angela said. Then she left to go eat dinner with her partner.

Angela and Ashley were enjoying a nice dinner at their kitchen table. They did this so Danny did not see them eat while he was clearly craving solid food. Angela did not want him getting angry watching while they ate. The downside for Angela was that neither her nor Ashley could see Danny. She feared Danny doing something crazy despite Danny being more than content to sit on the couch for now.

Ashley did not really care what Danny was doing so long as he was quiet. Angela was convinced Danny was so well behaved today despite all that went on in the kitchen and his trying to stand behind their backs today. Angela claimed that he behaved while she was out gardening but the look on Angela’s face told her something went wrong. Ashley kind of hoped Danny misbehaved while they had dinner, so they did not go for the walk Angela planned. This was just asking for trouble. There is no way Danny behaves outside.

Ashley did have something bothering her. She decided to ask Angela about. “What was the whole thing with the spoon?”

“It is a spoon made to be normal for adult amazons,” Mama Angela explained in a soft voice. “But has some weight to it that messes with littles hand eye coordination.”

“What?” Ashley said shocked.

“It helps a little develop a dependency on their parents,” Angela explained. “We need to get Danny to admit he needs us. It limits his ability to rebel or run away when he mentally realizes he needs us to help fulfil his basic needs.” Angela realized how wrong this sounded but it was in Danny’s best interest or at least that is what she told herself.

“But why did you force me to get involved?” Ashley asked annoyed since Angela knew what was going on, she clearly did not need Ashley’s opinion.

“Because Danny was suspicious of me,” Angela stated. “He knew I would mess with things to get to take care of him more. He also realizes right now you would not. You already let him feed himself so there is no reason for you to lie about the spoon. Plus, it was really cute picture. Did I make you feel uncomfortable with him again?”

“I feel uncomfortable that I was used as a tool more than anything else,” Ashley said. “You used me to trick Danny. I’m used to you being honest with me.”

“I’m sorry I was not thinking,” Angela said. How am I so focused on Danny that I am ignoring Ashley’s feelings.

“It’s fine let’s just eat,” Ashley said.

“Ok,” Angela said. “If you do not want to walk after dinner you do not have to.”

“I’ll come with you,” Ashley said. She wanted to see the look on Angela’s face when she realized Ashley was right about Danny’s behavior. They both went back to eating.

Also a question to the readers. My rough draft of the walk chapter is the length of two chapters. There is a point where I can reasonably break it up in to two normal size chapters. Would you rather have it split into two chapters and have two chapters next week or have it as one very long chapter?

• Like 15

Oh God I am we really unsure if of the three I find more annoying.

Danny who doesn't realize that he should be in the game to take advantage of it later?

Angela: Who wants to get Danny into a dependency he doesn't need when he's healthy again and who doesn't care about Ashley's feelings.

Ashley: Well, because she is Ashley and doesn't really seem sympathetic although you can understand why she is the way she is.

• Thanks 1

I am fine with whatever regarding the walk. I would say read through it and see how you like it broken and together. Whichever feels more natural. I guess also looking at you posting plan or things going on next week as well.  I think this was a fun chapter. I do think Angela is perhaps not quite right for leading him on but I guess I nderstand. She is not as naive as she originally appeared right as Ashley thinks, the fact she is doing it so he realizes he will need them regardless is a good thing overall.  I think Ashley is going on the walk to prove Angela right and she is curious for herself.  While Ashley isn’t interested in littles per say she is I think curious how Danny behaves and what notions Angela will get wrong. Looking forward to the walk!

• Thanks 1

Ashley really does not like having a little. I can hear it in her voice that she hopes this does not work out and they can go back to what they had before.

I wonder what he is doing right now in the livingroom is he going to be put over Angela lap with his diaper down and get a spanking like Ashley is hoping for to show Angela she made a mistake.

I like two chapters if one is very long.

I love your writing and enjoy when a story is easy to read. ?

• Thanks 1

Chapter 23

Danny kept an eye on the game, but he was more interested in watching Mama Angela run around preparing to take him for a walk. You would think the way she was preparing and double checking everything they were going out of town for a week. He also noticed Ashley nonchalantly cleaning up from dinner then just sit down in the living room chair.

Finally, Mama Angela picked Danny up off the couch. “You two ready to go?” Mama Angela asked.

“Let me put my shoes on,” Ashley said.

“I need shoes too,” Danny said.

“We do not have any shoes your size yet,” Mama Angela told him truthfully. “We will get you some this weekend for when your able to walk.”

“Okay,” Danny said. He realized that even if they were lying to him, fighting her would not help.

“What you do need is a diaper change before we go,” Mama Angela said and quickly changed him and the unclipped the pacifier from his onesie before clipping a new one on.

“Why did you change the pacifier,” Danny asked curiously.

“I need a way to quiet you down if you are causing a scene,” Mama Angela replied. She then popped the pacifier into his mouth and twisted the handle. When she did it inflated in Danny’s mouth. Danny shot her the angriest look as she turned it and it got bigger to the point where it began to hurt his jaw. Then she turned it back. “I do not like it Danny, but your mouth will get you in trouble with the wrong amazon, so this is an extra insurance policy. Do not try to argue it, Danny. I have made the decision. It still functions as a regular pacifier if we do not need to inflate it.

“You do not have to use it,” Danny said.

“And I won’t because you will behave,” Mama Angela added. “Right Danny?”

“Yes Mama Angela,” Danny said knowing fighting would make this even worse.

“Good boy,” Mama Angela praised then she asked. “Do you want to ride in the stroller to start or would you want me to carry you?”

“Stroller,” Danny chose quickly. “I’m too heavy for you to carry that far.”

“I could easily carry you the whole walk” Mama Angela told him. “The question is what would you be more comfortable with?”

“Stroller I guess,” Danny replied. With that Danny was place in the seat of the stroller and fastened in. She hands him Antlers and put the diaper bag down in the pocket of the stroller behind Danny.

“Danny,” Mama Angela said. “If you start to feel uncomfortable about anything no matter how small please tell me. I want to guarantee that a minor issue does not turn into a big one. Feel free to hide behind Antlers if people come up to us. You do not have to say a word, people will understand if you are a little shy and quiet right now. Do not feel obligated to do anything you do not want to.”

“I understand,” Danny replied. She seemed a little nervous about this. What does she have to be nervous about though Danny wondered? He was the one going outside with no shoes, in only a baby blue onesie and a diaper. If anyone should be nervous it should be him. He wanted the change of scenery though. As embarrassing as all this has been he had been in three rooms basically the last day and a half. He wanted to see the outside world again.

“But Danny,” Mama Angela added. “If me or Mommy Ashley tell you something you need to listen and do it. If we say something like Danny stop or Danny no, then you have to listen. We are trying to look out for your best interest. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” Danny said. He just hoped they did not have to give him any orders. He was a person not a dog. He knew how to make decisions for himself.

“And away we go then,” Mama Angela said as she started pushing the stroller with Mommy Ashley next to her. Then slowly walked down the street. It was evening but still light out. What Danny liked best is that for the most part it seemed normal. Green grass and blue skies. Birds were still chirping; some animals were running around, there were gardens filled with flowers of many shapes and colors, and people were doing normal things outside. He could have pretended everything was normal and he was just in a wheelchair with a knee injury except one thing. Of course, everything was much bigger. He noticed minor differences in the animals but nothing too crazy birds still looked like giant birds some looked like combinations with the beak of one bird with the feathers or size of another, the squirrels here were also sized up and they had ears that looked more like they belonged on rabbits not squirrels. The rabbits seemed to Danny to be just large rabbits with no real changes. Being outside actually relaxed Danny a little bit and so far, nobody seemed really interested in him.

“Are you doing okay right now Danny?” Mama Angela asked once they were out of the driveway and onto the sidewalk. The road was elevated above the sidewalk with steep ramps. Danny guessed this was a decision to try and stop children or people his size from accidentally wandering into the road.

“Yeah,” Danny replied. “It is actually really peaceful out here.”

“Good I am glad it is helping you relax,” Mama Angela replied. “If you feel tired or feel you need to go home for any reason, tell me okay, sweetheart.”

“Yes Mama Angela,” Danny replied.

They walked a little bit longer before the moment all three had feared. An older amazon woman approached them. Danny decided to do the hide behind his stuffed animal strategy. He really did not want to interact with the woman but more importantly he did not want Mama Angela or Ashley to use that pacifier on him.

“Why hello, do not think I have seen this little cutie before,” the woman said.

“This is Danny,” Mama Angela said. “We just adopted him two days ago.”

“What is that on his leg?” the woman asked.

“He is a medical rescue,” Mama Angela explained. “The nanites had problems so they could not fully fix the leg yet.”

“Wait you adopting him straight from the hospital,” the woman said shocked. “Is he on any tranquilizers or anything right now?”

“He has a sedative to help him sleep that he took early this morning, but otherwise no,” Mama Angela responded.

“He is so calm for being so new,” the woman cooed at him. “Most newer littles would be throwing a tantrum right now. Especially without the orphanage helping to get them adoption ready.”

“It has not been perfect,” Mama Angela admitted. “But he is a very good little boy.”

“And a little cutie too,” the woman added.

“Oh,” Mama Angela cooed. “Can you say thank you Danny?”

Danny wanted to disappear, but he decided to play along. “Thank you,” Danny said briefly popping his head out from behind antlers before hiding again.

“Sorry,” Mama Angela said. “He is still really shy around amazons.” Danny could not see her face, so he did not know if Mama Angela was happy with his behavior or not.

“No reason to apologize dear,” the woman said. “With how new he is it understandable. I’ll let you get back to your walk. Have a nice night and good luck with your little cutie.”

“Have a good night,” Ashley said.

“Bye-Bye,” Mama Angela said. She continued walking for another block before the stroller stopped moving. Mama Angela came in front of the stroller so Danny could see her. She was smiling as she knelt down in front of Danny and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

“You were perfect with that woman Danny,” Mama Angela praised.

“Who was she?” Danny asked.

“She is one of the ladies involved in everything in the neighborhood,” Mama Angela said. “I do not remember her name, but you probably know the type. She volunteers at things, helps plan community events and spends majority of her time gossiping with her friends.

“Ok,” Danny said knowing those types of people.

“No doubt she is going to talk about the new little in the neighborhood next time they get together.”

“Will that be a problem?” Danny asked.

“No because you were such a good boy,” Mama Angela said. “They will be talking about how we adopted a shy injured little and how calm he was despite being so new. You ready to continue?”

“Yes Mama Angela,” Danny replied. As they walked similar conversations with older woman happened twice more each time Danny played the shy act and only spoke when prompted by Mama Angela, she only would ask him to say things like hi, bye, or thank you. Then they reached the park Danny had seen on his way home from the hospital.

“You never said we were going to a park,” Danny stated.

“I did not know if we were,” Mama Angela replied. “But since you have been so good, I figured it would be a nice reward.”

Ashley though here comes the disaster. Angela would push her luck too much and Danny would cause a scene. Too much going on for Danny to remain calm something will happen she assumed.

“Can’t really do much here though,” Danny noted.

“Well, you can go on the swing,” Mama Angela suggested. “I can push you. After that we can walk around the lake and just relax.”

“Sounds fine,” Danny said. He loved playing on a playground as a kid but with most kids he outgrew it by the time he left elementary school. Still, it has some nostalgia to Danny, so he wanted to take a look and see what it was about.

Mama Angela picked Danny out of the stroller and carried him towards the playground. One of the things she hoped Danny would develop was excitement. She remembered taking Willow and Heather to this playground while Vivian and Carl were helping Maddie and Zach with their own unplanned adoption. She remembered how excited they would get when they were playing. She wanted Danny to experience that. She wanted to see his big smile, him running around happily, even the whining and asking for five more minutes when she said it was time to go. Danny seemed like he couldn’t care less about doing anything right now. That was something she wanted to change. She wanted him to find things to enjoy and be excited about doing, but she did not want them to not be too violent or dangerous.

He noticed what looked like one playground was actually two. One bigger one with no fence around it but also a smaller one with a small fence around it maybe three and a half feet (about 1 meter) tall. Danny could probably get over that small fence, but it would definitely slow him down. Like Danny expected she brought him into the fenced in park.

“Why are we going into the fenced in park?” Danny asked with an expected answer.

“Amazon children can be real bullies to littles, so they have two separate parks one for littles and amazon toddlers and then one for older amazon children. We are going in the littles park.”

She walked in and Danny saw a large playground climbing set complete with slides and tunnels to get to the different activities. Also, in the little section was a monkey bars set up so that the little would be barely above the ground when climbing, several spring animals rides, a huge sandbox, a couple a balance beams and seesaws. But where Mama Angela went was the group of swings further away from where the other equipment was. Danny noticed the only type of swings were baby swings.

Mama Angela carefully put Danny in the swing and locked the harness into place before she began pushing him gently. Danny liked to swing as a child, but the point was always to go higher. “Can you push me a higher?” Danny asked.

“Of course, sweetie, Mama Angela replied. “Now hold on tight.” Mama Angela said as she began pushing him higher.

Danny started looking around the playground as she pushed him higher. He noticed for the most part the other littles as his caregivers were calling them seemed normal. They seem like if you forced adult humans to act like toddlers. Some seemed to like it others it was clearly a fake smile. There were a few though that something seemed seriously wrong. The way they were acting was just too realistic for someone acting. It was like these people were actually turned into babies in adult bodies. It was freaking Danny out. Despite this Danny was doing his best to keep his calm and watch how everyone, both the giants and normal sized humans were acting. All the amazons seemed happy watching their little play and talking with each other. The littles seemed much more mixed. There were the ones who seemed very happy but others who seemed unhappy just going through the motions. Danny looked down and realized how high Mama Angela was pushing him. When in Rome do what the Roman’s do, Danny thought as he just enjoyed the swinging.

Ashley had sat down on a bench alone and watched Angela push Danny on the swings. Another amazon mother sat down next to her. “Which one is yours?” the other mother asked Ashley.

“My wife is pushing him on the swing,” Ashley said. “He is in the baby blue onesie.”

“Oh, he is a little cutie,” the other mother responded. “Mine is the little girl climbing up the ladder to the slide.”

“She very cute,” Ashley said to be polite.

“How long have you had him?”

“We took him home yesterday,” Ashley replied.

“Wow,” the other woman said shocked. “I wish Genna was so well behaved that I trusted her to go to the park on her second day. The only place she went that first week was over my lap. What orphanage did you get him from?”

“Um I am a nurse,” Ashley said. “There was an issue with his transfer from his dimension to ours. That caused problems with the surgery so he could not go to an orphanage he needed somewhere that could give more specialized care. So, we took him directly from the hospital.”

“Wait I have never heard of that,” the other mother responded. “So, he never got prepped by an orphanage and he is that calm. How is that even possible?”

“My wife had a lot of experience with other littles in her family,” Ashley told her truthfully. “I guess that along with Danny needing so much medical care makes him a little more docile for the time being. Still has caused plenty of trouble at home.”

“Every little cause trouble,” the woman told Ashley. “That is part of the reason they need us. Can you imagine them trying to live in the real world? They act tough but when things go wrong, they need the grown-ups to fix it for them.”

“I guess,” Ashley replied.

“Does make you wonder what the orphanages are doing,” the woman said. “How is your little guy better behaved on day two than most of the littles they prepped on week 2 with their new parents?”

“Too many littles not enough caregivers,” Ashley answered. “In any job where caregiving is required you see management try to keep cost down by having less caregivers and more people to care for. The problem is there is a ratio where it is most effective. When you go over even the best systems become less effective.”

“That makes sense,” the woman said. “Still, you wish that those in charge would put what is best for the littles ahead of profits.”

“Yeah,” Ashley said. She seen it before not with littles but with patients in some of the hospitals she had worked at before she got her current job at the state-run hospital. Too many patients, not enough staff, management encouraging them to cut corners, and never having enough of the right supplies. Too many times the staff’s answer is to just go through the motions and do only what needed to be done. It was a horrible way to run a medical center and would be a horrible way to run an orphanage.

Ashley knew Angela’s sister Maddie occasionally worked with one of the local orphanages and would regularly tell the horror stories about what went on there. Ashley had never paid much attention to Maddie’s orphanage stories, but she knew the last time she went to do a psychological evaluation on two littles, Maddie was so shocked by the orphanage’s practice that she immediately adopted the two littles they called her to evaluate and never went back to an orphanage again.

“Well, it looks like your wife, and little are getting ready to leave,” the other mother said to Ashley. Angela had slowed down the swing and it had come to a stop.

“Yeah,” Ashley responded. She grabbed the stroller to bring back to Angela. “Pleasure meeting you.”

“Same,” the other mother replied.

Ashley brought the stroller over to the path near the swing set. Angela brought Danny back to her and buckled him back into the stroller. “We will come back soon okay Danny.”

“Okay,” Danny said with a small smile in his face.

“Do you want to see the rest of the park or just go home?” Angela asked Danny.

“What else is there in the park?” Danny asked.

“This path will take us towards the lake,” Angela replied. Then it loops around will take us passed sports fields before coming back out where we came in.”

“Let’s continue then,” Danny decided.

“Let’s go,” Angela said as she started pushing Danny in the stroller towards the lake. Ashley followed behind wondering what was going to happen next. 

Danny still wondered what was going on with those littles at the park. He noticed it was a minority of the littles, but it still bothered him. What had happened to them? Mama Angela continued pushing him towards the water which he could now see.

The amazons pushed Danny towards the lake before sitting down on a bench looking at the water. Mama Angela sat down next to Danny and put him on her lap. She slowly and carefully began bouncing Danny on her knee. He watched the water slowly moving on the lake. A few boats were out far from where they were sitting. He did not see any signs of life in the water, but he did see a few sea birds. What looked and acted like seagulls, but the colorations varied, some were the normal white, some were black, and some were brown. Despite this they all still ganged up on people who had food. He also saw a few ducks that seemed like just a scaled-up version of what they had in his dimension. The normalcy of the environment helped Danny to calm himself.

No other littles seemed to be nearby. A few amazons were nearby but nobody seemed to care about Danny at the moment. Danny just took in the calm atmosphere and refocused. He did not want to make any mistakes today and get punished. If he was stuck here for the foreseeable future, it would be better to be on his caregivers’ good side then bad. Danny knew there was a lack of trust otherwise why bring that silencer pacifier. It seemed to him that they did not think he could behave in public, and he thought he had to prove them wrong.

Danny wanted a good relationship with the two of them. If Danny was stuck here, then nothing worse than the idea than them not liking and trusting him. Angela definitely liked him, but he knows Ashley does not. He knew he had to stay out of her way until she warmed up to him.

He enjoyed sitting by the water but eventually the amazons got up and put him back in the stroller. They walked on a path by the lake towards what looked to be soccer fields. “And we are passing the football fields,” Mama Angela announced.

“Do they play American football here or just soccer?” Danny asked.

“By American football do you mean that sports with everyone in helmets and uses the brown ball that is not the circle?” Mama Angela asked for clarification.

“Yes,” Danny replied.

“That game is so violent why would anyone play it?” Angela asked.

“I played in high school,” Danny announced. “It's fun.” Danny enjoyed playing football during high school, but he was never a huge star. He played on the defensive line. He would have two or three tackles a game but for the most part he just ate up blocks for the linebackers.

“Did you play any sports that were not violent?” Mama Angela asked.

“Where is the fun in that?” Danny asked. That got Mama Angela to take him out of the stroller. She picked him up onto her hip and gave him a kiss.

She carried him passed some volleyball and tennis courts asking if he played tennis or volleyball. Danny said for gym class in school but never anything competitive.

The final sports field was a softball field. And while it was not a game a pitcher was pitching to a batter. The pitcher was a man in his 50s by the looks of him. The batter was probably a late teenager or college age woman. The pitcher threw the ball and the batter hit it deep into the outfield. Danny thought the bat might have been as long as he is tall. As they continued to walk there was a woman sitting on the bottom of the bleachers. She was about the same age as the man pitching.

“Danny,” Mama Angela said. “The woman sitting there is an old college professor of mine. She helped me get my job and when she found out we were house hunting she told me about our house. Do you mind if we go talk to her for a minute?”

“That is fine,” Danny replied.

“You need to be on your best behavior please,” Mama Angela told him.

“Yes Mama Angela,” Danny said.

“Good boy,” Mama Angela praised as they walked towards her. “Hello Mrs. Roth.”

Mrs. Roth looked over and saw her. “Hello Angela, hello Ashley and for the hundredth time now that you graduated just call me Grace.”

“Still just does not feel right,” Mama Angela said.

“Well, it makes me feel old and Lola does that enough herself.” That got a laugh from all three amazons.

“She is hitting really well,” Mama Angela said.

“Yes, she really wants to improve from her .323 batting average last year.” Mrs. Roth said before addressing Danny. “Hello, their little guy,” she said waving towards Danny, and he returned the gesture. “Which one of your nephews is that?”

“Actually, this is not one of our nephews,” Mama Angela said smiling. “This is Danny and we adopted him two days ago.”

“Congratulations,” Mrs. Roth said. “Did you say two days ago? Oh, my he is so well behaved for being so new to our dimension. Huh aren’t you just a good little boy?”

Danny decided to continue the shy act for now. He buried his head into Mama Angela’s shoulder. Mama Angela quickly spoke up. “Sorry he is still in a shy phase.”

“No reason to apologize,” Mrs. Roth responded. “With how recently you adopted him that seems normal. May I ask a question though?”

“Of course,” Mama Angela said. “Give me one second.” Ashley had wheeled the stroller to where they were sitting, and Mama Angela sat him in the seat and buckled him in. “Now you can play with Antlers okay sweetie do not be afraid to speak up if you need something?” Then Mama Angela went back to talking Danny listen and he watched the teenager bat.

“What is going on with his leg,” Mrs. Roth ask politely.

“When he was transferred to this dimension there was some sort of mistake and it made the nanites ineffective,” Mama Angela explained. “So, they were unable to fix most of the damage to his leg. We have to take him back tomorrow for him to get follow up treatment for it.”

“Wow,” Mrs. Roth said. “I hope that goes well. Were you part of the surgery Ashley?”

“I was,” Ashley said. “Longest surgery of my life. It took over 4 ½ hours.”

“Woah,” Mrs. Roth exclaimed. “That is insane. That little thing had such a long surgery and when was that?

“Two days ago,” Ashley said. “We adopted him immediately after the surgery.”

“This is probably the craziest story I heard since I retired from the paper to teach,” Mrs. Roth told them. “Is this story going to be a headliner soon?”

“Probably once Mr. Greenwich hears the whole story,” Mama Angela said. "You know how he is about his once he hears something good he wants to put it in immediately wants to put it in the paper."

The conversation then changed to the work the amazons did. Danny knew all he needed to know about the three of them. Danny just watched the girl batting. She hit the ball all but once that Danny watched. Ball was going to the outfield majority of the time it seemed like in a normal baseball stadium in his dimension all of these would have been easy homeruns. Danny just watched the batting practice as the three women talked about subjects that did not interest him. When the girl put down her bat Danny realized she was finished with batting practice.

“I am going to warn you two right now, Mrs. Roth spoke. “Lola is definitely little crazy right now.”

“Most girls are at that age,” Mama Angela replied.

“If you want to leave while Lola and Quinn clean up that is completely fine,” Mrs. Roth said. “I can tell them you said hello.”

“No, we can say hello to them ourselves,” Mama Angela said. “It should not be an issue.” In Mama Angela’s mind this will be the best test for whether Danny can behave in a store or out in public in general. She knew she threw him into the deep end with this walk today, but she needed to get a baseline for Danny’s behavior in public and to this point he has exceeded her expectations. The only thing is most of the people he interacted with were older and calmer. Angela had known Lola since Lola was in elementary school. Angela knew that Lola would not be as calm as the older amazons Danny had met and might not back off when he hides behind his stuffed animal. She realized that it would be a test for Danny to not lose his composure but also a test for her to keep him feeling safe.

The two had collected all the softballs and put them in their bucket and came over to where Danny was. The father was the first one to speak

“Hello Angela, Hello Ashley,” Mr. Roth said. “Always a pleasure to see the two of you.”

“Hello Mr. Roth,” Mama Angela replied.

“I thought you told her she could use our first names now?” Mr. Roth asked his wife.

“I did,” Mrs. Roth said. “But apparently she is only able to listen to me in a lecture hall.” Mrs. Roth once again got a laugh from all the amazons including a bright red Angela.

“Hi Angie, hi Ashley,” Lola Roth spoke but her eyes never left the stroller. She approached it and knelt down right in front of Danny. “And hello there you little cutie. My name is Lola what is yours?”

Danny took a deep breathe. This girl is clearly more interested in me than most others had been. She also is blocking the only way anyone could get to him or he could get out. Not that he could get out even if he wanted to. Still the girl was showing no signs of wanting to hurt him. Just play the shy act and get out of this without giving the giants any reasons to not trust you.

“Danny,” Danny said hiding behind Antlers.

“That is a nice name,” Lola replied. “What is your friends name?”

“Lola do me a favor,” Mrs. Roth got involved. “Danny just got here, and he still gets nervous around new amazons. Take a step or two back so he has a little room.”

Angela mouthed thank you to Mrs. Roth behind Lola’s back. Mrs. Roth nodded in response.

“Oh sorry,” Lola said as she took a step backward giving Danny his personal space. “Is he yours?” Lola asked Angela.

“Yep,” Mama Angela happily said as she got Danny out of the stroller. “He’s my sweet little boy.”

“So, Danny,” Mama Angela said gently. “She asked your stuffy’s name. Can you tell her his name?”

Danny realized the choice Mama Angela was not trying to force him to answer the question but instead was giving him the chance to participate in the conversation if he wanted to. Danny did not want to be rude and ignore her but was not ready to stop the shy act just yet.

“Antlers,” Danny said softly keeping his head rested on Mama Angela’s shoulder.

“That is a cute name,” Lola praised as they started walking towards the Roth’s car in the parking lot.

“Did you guys drive over here or walk?” Mr. Roth asked.

“We walked,” Ashley told him.

“It is such a nice day,” Mama Angela added. “We decided some outdoor time would be good for him.”

“Smart,” Mrs. Roth said. “You have to take advantage of every nice day.”

They made it back to the Roth’s car parked nearby. They loaded the sports equipment into the car. “Well Danny it was a pleasure meeting you,” Mr. Roth said.

“Oh,” Mama Angela cooed. “Danny, can you say thank you?”

“Thank you,” Danny said after he was prompted.

“Do we really have to leave?” Lola asked. “I’m sure Danny wants to play a little more and it is not that late.”

“Sorry Lola," Mrs. Roth said. “It is time for everyone to leave. I am sure Danny is going to need to get home and to bed with his doctor’s appointment tomorrow.”

“Well,” Mama Angela intervened. “We do have to start heading home but if you are okay with it, Lola or any of you want to walk with us that would be fine with us.”

“Please mom,” Lola asked.

“Quinn what do you think?” Mrs. Roth asked her husband.

“Fine with me,” Mr. Roth replied. “If you want go with them, I can drive the car home.”

“Sounds like a plan,” Mrs. Roth said. “See you at home.”

With that Mr. Roth drove away. That left the four amazons walking towards their respective houses together. Mama Angela carried Danny, while Ashley pushed the stroller. Mama Angela had put Antlers in the seat of the stroller, so Danny did not drop him. Lola focus was still fully on Danny as they walked home.

The conversation continued with Danny being a passive observer as they asked Lola about school and her college plans. Mama Angela then asked her if she had a job yet.

“Not any real jobs,” Lola said. “I occasionally babysit but that is about it.”

“What ages?” Mama Angela asked.

“Mostly early elementary schoolers,” Lola responded. “Old enough that they can entertain themselves but too young to be left alone.”

“That is good,” Mama Angela said. “Do you like it.”

“Yeah,” Lola said. “The kids seem to like me.”

“Good,” Mama Angela replied.

“Well,” Mrs. Roth interrupted. “Angela, Ashley it is always a pleasure to see the two of you. Do not be strangers. Danny it was a pleasure to meet you. Bye-Bye for now.

“Thank you, Mrs. Roth,” Mama Angela responded.

“The only person here allowed to call me Mrs. Roth is Danny,” Mrs. Roth said shaking her head.

“I apologize,” Mama Angela said.

“It is fine,” Mrs. Roth responded. “You’re under a ton of stress with the recent adoption. If there is anything we can do to help just let us know.”

“We will,” Mama Angela said.

“Bye-Bye Danny,” Lola said. “I’m sure we will see each other again super-duper soon.”

Danny decided to be nice to Lola. He knew he would end up regretting it. Despite this he released his grip of Mama Angela and turned toward her with open arms. Lola’s eyes lit up as she went over and gave Danny a big hug.

“Somebody likes you,” Mrs. Roth said.                        

“Definitely,” Mama Angela replied. She was proud of Danny for his behavior on the walk from start to finish. This moment however was the one that she was most proud of. Danny had avoided interactions with amazons as much as possible but for Lola he made an exception and made her happy.

Lola eventually let Danny go and walked home with her mother. Mama Angela had a huge smile on her face as she carried Danny home with Ashley by her side pushing the empty stroller. They made it back to the house and Mama Angela walked inside with Danny. She instantly laid him down on the couch and unleashed a fury of kisses on him.

Ashley was even more confused about Danny then before. He had fought Angela on any attempts to really baby him at home but during the walk he just let it happen if not acting into it even further. She did not understand Danny at all.

• Like 21

Glad this is updated and the walk seems to have gone uneventfully. Always a positive. Also glad Danny appears to be better accepting or at least appearing to be that way. I look forward to after the procedure and what happens when he is more mobile.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Eagle0769 said:

Great chapter happy the walk went well. I may have missed it is Lola an Amazon teen? I really hope Ashley gets more involved with her adopted son. :-)

Did not have an exact age for Lola in the chapter but she is in her later teens (17 or 18).

• Thanks 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Sorry for the long delay

Chapter 24

Mama Angela was so proud of Danny. He had handled himself perfectly. “You did so well today. I am very proud of you.”

“Thank you,” Danny said with the littles he saw at the park still on his mind.

“Is there something that happened you want to talk about?” Mama Angela asked. She thought he might have had some questions after seeing this dimension.

“At the playground,” Danny started. “Some of the littles seemed different. They were acting like they did not have a mind. It just…”

“Danny,” Mama Angela interrupted. She knew how sensitive an issue of the idea of regressed little was to other littles. She was also against the process of regressing unwilling littles as well. “Those littles were mentally regressed.”

“What the hell,” Danny said.

“Language,” Mama Angela reminded him. “Some littles choose to not remember what happened to them before coming here especially when they had very bad abuse where they are from. It is easier for them to have the brain of a toddler. Majority of the littles you saw regressed probably chose it for themselves.”

“Majority,” Danny said. He realized there is more to the story.

“Well, a little’s consent was not necessary until about 15 years ago,” Mama Angela said awkwardly. “There are a few legal processes where a little can get regressed due to their misbehavior. Those are severe cases so do not worry too much about it.”

“This is all so fucked up,” Danny said.

Mama Angela sighed. She did not want to punish Danny especially after such a good walk. Despite that she knew the sooner she got Danny to stop swearing the better. She picked Danny up and put him into the corner. “Danny,” Mama Angela told him. “You have been a really good boy all day and I am super proud of you, but no swearing is one of the rules we set up. I understand that emotions run high, but we need to work on how to react when they do. Sit here and calm down and then we can talk some more."

Danny sat there thinking about how messed up everything was. People could mess with someone’s mind so badly that they mentally are nothing more than a baby and to his caregivers him swearing when he found out about it was a bigger deal. Told him what he suspected about this dimension was true. These amazons were mental cases. Danny did not want to end up like those littles he saw. Danny wished he could do something, but he had no options. He just sat there and waited for the bullshit that came next.

Ashley had a different view of what had occurred between Danny and her wife. It was too little punishment to deter Danny from swearing again. A time out might had been enough if she had not given him a warning. Angela was teaching Danny that you break the rules, and you get a small slap on the wrist at the worst. Angela claimed to be ready for a little but was not ready to discipline. In Ashley’s mind this was going to cause an out-of-control Danny and a lot of headaches.

After about 5 minutes Mama Angela picked up Danny, carried him to the couch and place him on her lap so that he was facing her. “Danny, I understand forced regression is not an easy topic and emotions ran high. You have been a super good boy today but a little swearing is unacceptable here. If you swear at the wrong person things could be really bad so we need to break you of that bad habit.”

“I’m doing my best,” Danny told her. He did not see the issue but better to go along with it than fight it right now.

“I understand,” Mama Angela said. She had heard that littles in their dimension swore an unbelievable amount. “But it does not change that we need to break the habit and the sooner the better. Hopefully this helps you remember for next time.”

“Sorry,” Danny said even though he did not mean it.

“It is okay sweetie let’s not dwell on this,” Mama Angela stated. “We have more important things to focus on Danny. Like the wet diaper you’re wearing and what jammies you are wearing tonight.

Danny went with the flow. It had been an eventful day. Danny was brought into the bathroom.

“Do you want to bath Danny, or do you want me to try it?” Mama Angela asked. While Mama Angela would much prefer Ashley do it since she had more experience bathing around Danny’s stitches but did not want to force her into interacting with Danny before she was ready.

“I can do it,” Ashley said. She actually did not mind bathing Danny or doing other basic care duties like changing him. That was part of her job as a nurse. What she was not a fan of was the minding and showing affection towards Danny.

With that Danny was stripped of his onesie and wet diaper as the tub was filled. While the tub was filling Mama Angela took the opportunity to use the mouthguard to clean Danny’s teeth. After that Danny was placed in the tub and gently bathed by Ashley. Mama Angela watched from a distance and did not try to play with Danny in the tub. When done Ashley dried Danny off carefully before handing him off to Mama Angela.

Mama Angela took Danny into his nursery where she laid him on the changing table and grabbed a diaper for him. Before diapering Danny, she decided to play with him a little and blew into his belly. Danny did not give her the reaction she hoped for however as he just laid there waiting for the inevitable diapering. She powdered his lower half before diapering Danny and bringing him back downstairs.

Ashley was waiting for them downstairs. She was preparing Danny’s medicine. Mama Angela carried Danny downstairs and put him back into his highchair. She got a cup of ice cream that was small for amazons but a decent size for a little.

“Open wide Danny,” Mama Angela said. “Here comes some yummy ice cream.” Danny willingly opened his mouth. He was starting to get tired and decided not to try and argue to feed himself. He had been allowed to try and feed himself earlier with the weird spoon and it did not go well, and he had a feeling if she let him try now the same thing would happen. He let Mama Angela play her airplane and train feeding games and just ate the ice cream.

Mama Angela was playing her feeding games with Danny thinking about how great this day had been. She had gotten Danny to open up and trust her today. He had stopped fighting her so much on the little things. He had gone out in public shown self-control and behaved way better than she had expected. She and Ashley had their fight, but both came away knowing what the other was thinking and how to get passed it. She was hoping for more good days like this coming down the road but expected a few setbacks from both Danny and Ashley.

She also had a plan of action she needed to do if she wanted to keep things going well. She needed Maddie to work with Danny. Maddie would help Danny deal with the trauma that caused by his old dimension and help him accepted here as his new home. She hoped Maddie would also be able to suggest a plan to improve Danny and Ashley relationship. She also wanted to ask work for a major favor to help her understand Danny. Mama Angela also knew that the biggest obstacle left for gaining Danny’s trust was the healing of his leg. She needed that to work before she could focus on the bigger issues that would follow.

Mama Angela finished feeding Danny the ice cream. Ashley then gave Danny all three medicines she had prepared, the antibiotic, the pain medication, and the sedative. Mama Angela then started feeding Danny a bottle of her milk. As Danny suckled and drank the milk, she wondered how Danny would react if he knew what he was drinking. She wanted to nurse him herself. She wondered how long until Danny would accept his new life enough to nurse. She decided to wait until at least next week. With him not being able to eat solid food right now the idea of him refusing breast milk, one of the most nutritional foods for littles in this dimension just was too big a risk right now. Danny fell asleep while nursing the bottle. Mama Angela replaced it with his normal pacifier.

Then she swaddled him and put him to bed. She kissed his head and said, “Good night, Danny. I know you might not believe it yet, but I love you.”

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

Looking forward to so many future conversations and interactions! The surgery, daycare, meeting parents, breastfeeding, spanking and dr appointments! Love the story!

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Chapter 25

Angela left the nursery and went back downstairs where Ashley was reading on the couch. She sat down next to her and started watching an old sitcom on the couch. Ashley continued reading, to her it seemed like a normal night before Danny. She finished the chapter and closed the book.

“Can we talk really quick?” Angela asked.

Ashley knew it was something about Danny. She wanted to say no but realized Angela wouldn’t likely be wanting to talk now unless it was somewhat important. “What do we need to talk about,” Ashley asked hoping Angela would be brief.

“While you were gardening me and Danny were talking more about us before he came here and he gave me some information that explained his injuries you were looking at last night,” Angela explained.

“Was it sport related?” Ashley asked. Ashley was genuinely curious about what caused those injuries. She remembered Angela and Danny mentioned Danny liking dangerous sports on the walk and they already suspected it was sport related.

“Yes, it was sports,” Angela said.

“Which one,” Ashley asked.

“Have you heard of combat sports before?”

“What?” Ashley said. What the hell is a combat sport. “Do they fight for sport in that dimension?”

“Apparently they do,” Angela confirmed.

Ashley could not get her head around this. They took in a little who for fun likes to fight. How long until Danny decides to fight someone. This was worse than her imagined worst-case scenario.

“What is your plan to deal with this?” Ashley asked. How did she with good conscience take Danny to the park today. Ashley could just see him punching another little or amazon straight in the face. The amazon would probably not be hurt but the little would-be bleeding.

“Maddie will help create a more comprehensive plan,” Angela said. “Until then he seems to realize that he cannot go around beating people up. According to him the only time he ever fought outside of scheduled sport fight was the fight that sent him here.”

Oh sure, Ashley thought. Just trust his word on that like everything else.

“Ok,” Ashley responded. Nothing she could say would make Angela realize how stupid the idea of adopting Danny was. The only way she would realize is Danny proving it to her. “By the way why didn’t you tell me you were taking him to the park,” Ashley asked, probably because Angela knew it was a bad idea and Ashley would object.

“Honestly that is where I wanted to take him, but I did not believe we would get that far,” Angela said. She was embarrassed at how she underestimated Danny’s ability to behave. “Did you realize he would be so perfect outside?”

Ashley wanted to argue with Angela about that. The problem is she had almost no leg to stand on. Angela suggested a strategy and that is exactly what Danny did. Even if Ashley wanted to argue that him hiding from amazon’s was not a good way to deal with initial interactions with amazons, that would be Angela’s mistake not Danny’s. Danny did not get violent with anyone, he did not argue with anyone, he did not misbehave in any way.

“I thought he would have behaved much worse,” Ashley told her wife honestly.

“Same here,” Angela said. “I could not believe how well he dealt with everything.”

“It was kind of limited,” Ashley pointed out. “He was in a stroller with us right behind him, so he did not have much of an opportunity to misbehave.”

“True it might have been limited,” Angela noted. “But he definitely could have misbehaved. I was expecting a massive tantrum.”

“Same,” Ashley agreed.

“That being said,” Angela continued. “I do not think the next time we go to that park will be as easy.”

“Why not,” Ashley asked. Maybe Angela realizes a healthy Danny will be trouble but is just blinded by his injuries.

“When it is time to go,” Angela said. “He will hopefully be having so much fun that when we tell him it is time to go, he will whine or pout or beg for five more minutes.” If he begged for five for minutes Angela would probably give in unless there was a sign he was hurt or tired.

“Who knows what he will do,” Ashley replied to be nice. Angela and her family all seemed to get the worst cases of little fever she had ever seen. They saw littles as the little angels who they needed to care for. Ashley could not understand why they all loved taking care of littles who did not want to be taken care of like Danny.

“But we need to keep focus,” Angela interrupted Ashley train of thought. “There are a lot of potentially crisis for Danny. We need to deal with those one at a time.”

“So,” Ashley continued. “The doctor tomorrow.”

“Yep,” Angela said. “That will cause some problems. They will use the rectal thermometer and he will not like that. I feel like he will be in a bad mood just because of his lack of trust in this dimension and its medicine. Even more so because I told him about regression, so he is going to be even less trusting of the doctors. That is on me though I wanted to explain to Danny honestly what he was seeing. I should have told him a little white lie today and explained it when he was more adapted.”

“It is not your fault,” Ashley said. “He asked a question, and you gave him the answer. Would probably hurt his trust in you if he finds out you have lied to him. I was a no-win situation.”

“That is true,” Angela admitted. “Still, I wish there was something more I could do. I just need to get over it though. Anyways anything I need to know about tomorrow?”

“Yeah, he is not allowed to eat anything tomorrow before his appointment,” Ashley reminded her wife. “Breast milk and water only.”

“Understood,” Angela responded. “Just do me a favor. Do not tell Danny he is drinking breast milk yet. He will definitely freak out.”

“I will let you tell him,” Ashley said. She was not getting involved in something that will cause Danny to get angry.

“Thank you,” Angela said. “Anything else?”

“We will need to be there for a few hours before the appointment for them to do some basic pre-surgery tests. Nothing to be nervous about. If anything was wrong, we would already know from the test they did at the hospital on Wednesday.”

“Ok,” Angela said. “Do you mind if I make a phone call?”

“Who are you calling?” Ashley asked.

“Work,” Angela replied. “Just need to check something.”

“Ok,” Ashley said. She had checked on work through her computer or cell phone a couple of times today. There is no reason Angela should not check on what was going on at the paper.

Angela went upstairs to the bedroom and dialed the number and called work.

“Hello,” a secretary answered. “Welcome to the Reisen Times. How can I direct your call?

“Hello,” Angela said. “This is editor Angela Ericson. Is Michael Becke available?

Michael was a mid who had worked for the paper for nearly 20 years. He had worked his way up from intern to now the head of media. He was dependable but more important for Angela right now he did not gossip at all. She did not want anyone to know what he was doing for her.

“Give me one second,” the secretary replied. “Ok transferring your call now.”

“Michael Becke here,” the man on the phone said. “Congratulations on the new little Angela. Now what can I do to help you?”

“Hello, do we have any videos of sports called wrestling or mixed martial arts?” Angela asked.

“I’m not familiar with either of those sports,” Michael told her “But I can check what we have and if we do not have anything then I can retrieve it from their dimension.”

“Thank you,” Angela said. “Also, if you have to get new videos can you look can for videos including a Daniel Walker as a participant?”

“Sure thing,” Michael said. “I can get this information to you tomorrow.”

“You’re the best Michael,” Angela told him.

“It is nothing,” Michael told her. “Have a good night.”

“Have a good night,” Angela said. Angela quickly checked on a sleeping Danny before she rejoined her wife on the couch for a relaxing evening. After a few hours of quality time together they went to bed.

Danny was on the operating table. Dr Mitchell and Ashley worked were preforming the surgery. Angela was in the waiting room.

“He’s rejecting the nanites,” Dr. Mitchell told Ashley.

“What do you need doctor,” Ashley asked.

“He’s internally bleeding,” Dr. Mitchell said. “His blood pressure is dropping, and his pulse is getting erratic. We need to find the bleeding.”

Ashley and Dr. Mitchell frantically worked on him before the heart rate monitor flatlined. Ashley did chest compressions before Dr. Mitchell used the defibrillator, but nothing worked Danny was dead. There was nothing she or Dr. Mitchell could have done.

His body was wheeled out passed Angela who immediately started crying unconsolably. Ashley went over to try to comfort her.

“Don’t come near me,” Angela told her angerly. “You were supposed to save him. He was going to become our little. He was perfect. Then you killed him because you did not want a little. We are done and I never want to see you again. You are a failure as a nurse, a failure as a wife and you would have been a failure for as a mother. Your family was right to abandon you.”

Ashley awoke in a cold sweat. Damn, Ashley thought, another fucking nightmare. She was hoping that being away from the hospital on maternity leave would have stopped them. The past six months she had been having nightmares about the hospital and they had been increasing in frequency. She was always working in the emergency room in the hospital and the patient did not make it. Normally her dream was a patient who died in real life being replaced by someone she cared about most frequently Angela or an amazon member of Angela’s family. Danny dying on the operating table hit differently for some reason. First time it had ever been a little in the family.

She slowly got out of bed and made herself a cup of tea. She had considered talking to someone about the dreams multiple times. She has always decided against it. They were just dreams they were not important, and she was alright. She needed to deal with her problems herself. Everyone has their own problems and hers were relatively minor. Plus, she knew what they would say. Take some time off from work. She couldn’t do that. The patients needed her, and it would be selfish to not work. She just sat there thinking about what to do until she felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned around to see Angela standing behind her.

“What are you doing up?” Ashley asked. Angela was a deep sleeper she had never woken up when Ashley had a nightmare.

“I think with Danny I am sleeping a little lighter,” Angela said. “You were tossing and turning during your sleep, and it woke me up. What was that about?”

“Just a bad dream nothing to worry about,” Ashley answered.

“Do you want to talk about it,” Angela asked.

“No,” Ashley responded. Angela was already worried enough about tomorrow; this dream would just scare her even more. Angela would probably cancel Danny's surgery and they would have to deal with angry Danny for a while longer. Besides she could deal with this herself. “I’m fine sorry if I worried you.”

“Okay,” Angela said doubtful. Ashley seemed shaken but her answers seemed rehearsed, so she suspected this was not her first nightmare. Ashley had planned for this confrontation. Despite this when Ashley did not want to talk, pushing her did not help. “If you need to talk about it, I am here.”

“I know,” Ashley replied. “Thank you.”

Ashley finished her tea, and the pair went back to bed. Angela fell right back to sleep, but Ashley had trouble getting back to sleep after laying there for about a half hour she finally got back to sleep. Luckily, she did not dream for the rest of the night.

• Like 17

When I first read Danny died on the table I kept repeating "please be a dream" while I continued to read. Thank goodness it was a nightmare for Ashley. Great chapter. :-)

• Thanks 1

I think if they prepare Danny for some aspects of the appointment tomorrow it will help or they can be better prepared for his outburst. Also it will be curious what Angela and Ashley’s responses will be when viewing the fighting videos. Danny I imagine will get into a fight but hopefully it doesn’t cause too much damage. Looking forward to more!!

• Thanks 1

An Amazon with a strong Little Fever.

An Amazon who sees the little ones as annoying pests.

It will be so incredibly exciting to see what happens next.

Ashely dreams of Danny because deep down in her little heart he is important to her.

• Thanks 1

Chapter 26

Danny looked out the window going back to the hospital. He was back in the same car seat he was brought home in but a different outfit. This one was a plain red shirt and black elastic shorts. It had been an uneventful morning after waking up a little groggy. He found out that he was not allowed to eat before the surgery which he understood. That meant two more bottles of milk throughout the morning. The bottles did not help with his grogginess.

Mama Angela seemed nervous to Danny. She seemed to be more on top of Danny trying to do anything she could to baby him. Getting him anything he wanted. Constantly checking his diaper and changing it the minute she felt the smallest bit of dampness. Danny realized she enjoyed bonding with him yesterday and was worried that the surgery would harm their relationship. He also realized that even though she had avoided saying it directly he was having surgery today.

Danny also knew Ashley on the other hand could not care less about him. That is the same as yesterday. Ashley was in no hurry to warm up to Danny and he was fine with that. He appreciated Mama Angela’s willingness to work with him and her affection, so he saw no rush to try and make Ashley open him up more. Ashley needed to do what she wanted and if Danny was not a part of it, he did not care.

Danny did not know what to expect on his trip to the hospital, but he was not looking forward to it. Part of this was based on Mama Angela’s fears. If she was so nervous about what was happening than he should also be. He was also overly health conscious and knew he was losing control of his medical decision here. He wanted to know what was happening and the one time he tried to ask Mama Angela she said they would fix his leg and refused to go into more detail. She told him that he shouldn’t worry about it. That only made him worry more.

When they arrived at the hospital Mama Angela took Danny out of his car seat. “Are you ready to get your leg fixed Danny?” Mama Angela asked.

“Yes,” Danny said. He wanted his leg fixed but that did not change how nervous he was about the surgery. What the hell were they going to do to him today? It had to be bad if they were not telling him he thought.

Mama Angela was also nervous. She did not want to scare Danny by telling him that he was having another surgery, so she had decided to give him as little information as possible to keep him calm. She was afraid how he will react to the medical treatments of their dimension versus his. Neither Mama Angela nor Ashley knew much about medical care in Danny’s dimension other than it was seen as very primitive. This will be the first time a conscious Danny received medical care here and she knew it would not go well. She hoped like the walk it would go much better than expected.

She carried Danny through the doors at the hospital and Ashley went to the front desk. She talked to the woman at the desk for a minute before getting a three wrist bands, two of which was plain white and the third was baby blue with white teddy bears on it. Danny instantly knew what was happening next and held out his arm, but Ashley surprised him when the band was actually attached to his good ankle. Then Mama Angela carried Danny into the elevator.

When they exited the elevator the were on the little’s floors. Once again Ashley went to the desk and began talking to a nurse. Danny was already getting annoyed because Mama Angela was purposefully keeping Danny away from the conversation keeping him in the dark about what is going on. This was his body and he felt he had a right to know what is going on.

“What are they talking about?” Danny asked.

“Nothing you need to be concerned about,” Mama Angela brushed him off.

“Yes it is,” Danny said letting a little bit of his anger about the situation show in the tone of his voice but not yelling as he did not want to make a scene. “I still have no clue what they are going to do to fix my leg. Why won’t you give me any information? What is so bad that I can’t know about it.”

“Take a deep breathe,” Mama Angela told him. She also tried to gather herself as she was hit completely by surprise by Danny’s reaction. “We’ll explain more about what the doctor is going to do soon but in the lobby of the little’s unit is not the place to discuss your...”

“Surgery,” Danny interrupted. “For some reason you keep on trying to avoid the word. I have had multiple surgeries everything from appendix removal to repairing torn ligaments. The idea of having a surgery does not scare me but when nobody will tell me about the surgery or even confirm I am having a surgery that makes me wonder what you all are hiding.”

Mama Angela was speechless. She did not understand how things had gotten so out of hand for her so quickly. She had been doing everything she could to make him feel more comfortable with the surgery, but it was blowing up in her face. Danny seemed grumpy already which was not a good when none of the medical procedures had even begun. She hoped that she could find a way to calm him down and keep him calm during his hospital visit. Her biggest problem with that is she had no experience. While she had taken care of littles in all kinds of situations, but the doctor’s office was not one of them. Along with that Ashley’s only experience with littles was as a nurse not as a guardian. Mama Angela needed help.

Ashley returned holding a white hospital gown with farm animals all over it. One look at her wife was all it took to realize something was already going wrong. Oh great, Ashley thought, today we are going to hell and back. I need more coffee before I can deal with this. “Room 508,” she told her wife. She then led the two of them to Danny’s hospital room where they would be doing the initial exam. We are a little early, but they will have a nurse in shortly to do start doing the examinations. For now, all we need to do is make sure he is in a clean diaper and put the hospital gown on.”

Mama Angela went into the room while Ashley went a different way. Mama Angela laid Danny down onto the changing table in the room’s bathroom. Danny noticed that even though Mama Angela was the one changing him, it was more like Ashley’s changing him. Instead of being slow and full of affection, she changed him quickly and took his clothes and put him into the hospital gown.

Danny could not believe that just wanting to know what they were going to do his body and she gets upset with him. He did not cause a scene, he did not yell or scream, he just kept asking and got annoyed with her lack of answers. Now she seemed like she wanted nothing to do with him like Ashley. This day could not go worse in his mind.

Mama Angela was just heartbroken. She was doing everything she could to be a good mom for Danny and yet he was miserable. She thought that she was doing what was best for him by not telling him about the surgery, but he got so angry about that. She did not know what to do so decided to put him in the crib and give him some space.

Ashley returned a few minutes later with two coffees for the Amazon's. They were going to need it, Ashley especially after her bad night. She handed her wife her coffee prepared as Angela liked it. 

Danny just laid there, and his two caregivers just sat there drinking their coffees until the saw the door turn. Danny was expecting a nurse but the person who walked in was not wearing anything associated with the hospital. Danny recognized the woman; however, he was not the first one to say anything about out.

“Mom,” Mama Angela said clearly shocked by her mother walking into the room. “What are you doing here?”

• Like 17

I seconded that SGTbaby and it could of been a little more understanding about the surgery, seeing how they both saw his information that he has had surgeries before to let him know so he could be more mentally ready for it then blindly getting thrown into the dark scared.

• Thanks 1

Chapter 27

“I knew the appointment would be hard on everyone,” Angela’s mother told her. “So, I came here to help.”

“You didn’t have to do that,” Mama Angela told her. In her mind however she was glad her mother was there.

“Hello Ashley,” Angela’s mother said.

“Hello Mrs. Lovett,” Ashley replied. “How are you?”

“I’m doing great,” Angela’s mother replied. “I finally get to meet little Danny in person she said as she turned her attention to the crib. Ashley, am I allowed to hold him or is it hospital policy he stays in the crib?”

“You can hold him until a nurse on duty comes in and tells you differently,” Ashley informed her.

Danny’s new grandmother did not need to be twice. Before Ashley even finished her sentence Danny felt himself being pickup. Grandma gave Danny a big kiss on the forehead before placing him on her lap and bouncing him on her knee.

“So how are you, Danny?” Mrs. Lovett asked him.

“I am okay I guess,” Danny replied.

“Do not lie to your grandma,” Mrs. Lovett told him. “I can tell you are really nervous. Just relax. You’re safe. I will not let anyone hurt you.”

Danny felt some comfort from her words. He still was unable to relax. How could he when they would not tell him anything. He was not sure that the grandmother comforting him even had the details of what they were going to do. The unknown allowed his mind to wonder about what painful or unethical things they were going to do to him. Throughout all of this his grandmother just bounced him on her knee gently.

Mama Angela watched carefully as her mother and Danny interacted. Danny seemed to like her. She noticed that while she was watching her mother and Danny interact, her mother was watching her.

“Ashley, would you mind taking Danny for a minute while me and Angie take a brief walk?” Mrs. Lovett asked.

“I guess so,” Ashley said. She did not want to but would not tell Mrs. Lovett no after everything she had done for her.

Mrs. Lovett handed Danny over to Ashley who sat him on her lap the same way that Mrs. Lovett had been holding Danny but not bouncing him. Then the mother daughter duo left the hospital room.

“So,” Angela’s mother started. “What is going on between you and Danny? In your text you made it sound like everything was going great between the two of you. I come here and you could cut the tension with a knife.”

“I thought things were going well,” Angela confessed. “Yesterday he took everything so well but today he just seems so grumpy. I think it just nerves about the surgery and it is getting worse the further the day goes on.

“What has he said if anything?” Angela’s mother asked.

“He had been asking about what the doctor is going to do,” Angela told her.

“And what did you tell him?”

“That they were going to fix his leg,” Angela responded. “I do not want to scare him any more by telling him too much detail and scaring him.”

“I understand what you are thinking,” her mother told her. “But let’s look at this from Danny’s perspective. He still is not completely trusting of you and this dimension. The first surgery did not go well, and you knew he was not looking forward to the second. He asks what is going to happen today and you refuse to tell him any details. He is now thinking, why won’t my mommies tell me about this. He is now wondering what is so scary that she won’t tell me and that he is making him feel unsafe. When a little boy feels unsafe, they start to get scared and act out. I believe that is what is going on. You need to find a balance of not telling him too much or lying to him but telling him enough to ease his fears a little.”

Angela just felt so bad. She was trying to protect Danny, but she was making the problem worse. Was she a bad parent? She had trusted her instincts so far thinking she was making the right decisions but if she was so wrong her how many other terrible decisions had she made.

“Do not do this to yourself,” her mother said. “I can read you without you saying a word. You have been doing great with Danny, but every parent makes mistake especially with the first kid. You and Ashley are going to make mistakes. The important thing is that you try and when you mess up you realize it and do your best to correct it. Parenting is not an exact science; it is a lot of trial and error. You just need to keep working on it and everything will work out.”

“Thanks mom,” Angela said. “I always imagined me and Ashley being great parents right off the bat. We would adopt a little and everything would go great. I think I overestimated our abilities. Ashley doesn’t want to be a mother and I am trying to do everything to be the perfect parent, but it is not working out.”

“Vivian and Maddie both felt the same way,” her mother told her. “Now the important thing is that you are there for him now. We should get back and see if we can calm him down a little. Plus, your wife probably is having a hard time with him right now.”

“Good point mom,” Angela replied as she and her mother walked back to the room.

Ashley held Danny on her lap after Angela’s mother handed him off to her. Danny had been quiet, but she noticed the nerves on his face from her time as a nurse. A nervous kid or little was a bad time for any nurse guaranteed. She knew it was pointless but decided to try and do what she could to calm Danny down.

“It is a simple doctor’s appointment Danny,” she told him. “Once it is over your leg is going to be good as new.”

“What does a simple doctor’s appointment here even mean?” Danny asked.

“Well first the nurse is going to come in and do your basic vitals,” Ashley explained. Then they are going to do another MRI so they can see any changes from the first one. Then they program the nanites to do the surgery. While they do that you will be given some meds to make sure you sleep through the appointment. Then they inject the nanites and they will repair your knee and some other minor things.”

“What do nanites do?”

“They are a more advanced way to do surgery than where you are from,” Ashley told him. “Basically, we can code a very small robot to do the surgery more precisely than a human can. They have been using them for over 50 years here and they are very safe. We use them so that we can just inject rather than cutting you open. We are much more advanced in biotechnology than your dimension so explaining it would be pointless.”

“What if the doctors are wrong about what needs to be done or the nanite malfunction?” Danny asked.

“The doctors have complete control to change the code or stop the nanite at any time,” Ashley told him. “They will monitor it and make sure nothing goes wrong. I have done thousands of surgeries as a nurse and can count the times one has gone wrong on one hand.”

Danny felt better with Ashley’s explanation. He knew he would not understand there technologies enough to understand exactly what was going on. What calmed him down was that she did not seem nervous at all. He was hoping that was because it was completely safe and not that she did not care about his safety.

“Ok,” Danny said calmly. “Thank you, Mommy Ashley.”

“You’re welcome, Danny,” Ashley said awkwardly. She did not understand what just happened. Danny actually seemed calmed down from her bare bone explanation. Was that all he needed? If that was the case, then Angela should have just told him. None of this made sense to her. She just had to go with it and try to keep Danny as calm as possible for the staff at the hospital. She reached over and grabbed the diaper bag Angela packed. She pulled out the pacifier and offered it to Danny.

Danny took the pacifier. He hated it but he had somewhat gotten used to sucking on the pacifier. He felt Ashley start to bounce Danny gently on her knee.

And that he how Angela and her mother found them when they returned. Ashley bouncing Danny on her knee while Danny sucked on his pacifier. Both of their body languages showed them much calmer than Angela expected. Angela could not explain what occurred while she was gone but was glad that Danny had seemingly calmed down and Ashley for once seemed to be accepting of Danny.

“Look who is back Danny,” Ashley said. “I’m sure your grandma wants more time with you.”

Grandma understood what Ashley wanted and picked Danny back up.

“Is someone feeling better?” Grandma cooed at Danny. “Is all this little boy needed was his paci and a little alone time with one of his mommies?” she said as she carried him to a different chair. She then immediately sat him on her lap and started tickling him.

Danny started squirming around. Grandma moved from tickling him to blowing raspberries on his belly to bouncing him on her lap. Anything to keep his attention away from the coming doctor’s appointment. While Danny and his grandma played, Angela and Ashley talked.

“What happened while we were gone,” Angela asked.

“He asked some questions about the surgery and then I started bouncing him like your mother trying to see if I could get him calm for his doctor’s appointment. Whenever you have a scared little or kid as a nurse it is normally not a good day.

“Thank you,” Angela told her wife. “I was trying to figure out how to keep him calm, but nothing was working but you seemed to figure that out quickly.”

Ashley was amazed. Here was Angela telling her not only that she was not doing well with Danny today but somehow, she had figured Danny out in that instant. Today was going to be a weird day, Ashley thought. The two just sat and watched Danny play with his grandmother. They continued until the nurse came in. The nurse was in her early to mid-30s. Ashley thought she might had seen her around the hospital before, but she did not know her.

“Hello, I am Nurse Susanna,” the nurse said with a smile. “I am a nurse practitioner. I am just here to do a few things with mister giggles over there before his MRI. Would you mind laying him down in the crib for a minute?”

Grandma set Danny down in the hospital crib. Danny sat up and waited for the nurse to give him any instructions.

“Ok,” the nurse said with a stethoscope. “I am just going to listen to your insides a little bit just stay still it may be a little cold.” Danny let her listen to his heart before she put it on his back. “Give me a deep breathe.” Danny complied. “Good boy can you give me another one?” Danny complied once again, and she took it off of his back.

“Now we need to do your blood pressure, so I need your left arm,” the nurse explained to Danny. Danny gave her his left arm and she did the blood pressure without incident. She then tested his reflexes of his arms and good leg.

“So far so good,” Nurse Susanna said. “You have been a really good boy so far. Now let me look at your eyes.” She shined a light in his eyes and Danny sat there and let it occur. She did the same with the ears and mouth.

“Okay one last thing we have to take your temperature,” the nurse said.

“Ok,” Danny said. The appointment had gone well so far. He then felt the nurse pick him up and turn him over. “What are you doing?” Danny asked confused.

“Danny,” Mama Angela said, and Danny could tell by her tone he would not like the answer. “Hospital policy requires the use of the most accurate thermometers.”

“Ok,” Danny replied not understanding. “Which thermometer here is most accurate?”

Mama Angela had walked in front of Danny and knelt down in front of him and grabbed a hold of his right hand. “It is the one that measures your internal body temperature.”

Danny now realized what she was talking about. “You are not sticking a thermometer up my butt.” Danny told her.

“I do not have a choice,” Nurse Susanna said. “Hospital policy requires me to do it this way unless I have an exception sheet signed by two doctors or nursing supervisors.”

“They took it by ear last time I was here,” Danny told her.

“You had the exception last time,” Ashley said. She thought she got lucky once today and got Danny calm for her coworker why not try again. “But they did not extend it. We can talk to the doctors about it before your next appointment if you let it go this time.”

“Fine,” Danny said his face showing some unhappiness with the situation but realized it was the best he was going to get in this situation.

Nurse Susanna removed the tape from Danny’s diaper and left it under him in case he had an accident. Then she gently inserted the thermometer and Danny squirmed when it entered his body.

“Try not to squirm sweetie,” Mama Angela cooed “I know it uncomfortable but if you stay still, it will be done quicker.”

Danny wished he were anywhere else in the world right now. Saying it was uncomfortable was an understatement. Danny was just trying to focus on the fact that nothing will be worse than this part of the appointment.

Danny heard the thermometer beeping. The nurse then removed the thermometer and took a look at it. “Everything looks fine. We need another MRI before the surgery so well take you over there in just a minute.”

“You did a great job Danny,” Mama Angela praised.

An orderly came in and started moving the hospital crib with Danny inside.

“Please let us get Danny out of the room before we follow,” the nurse told them.

Danny was wheeled out the hospital room.

“Ok,” Nurse Susana said. “The doctor is going available to answer any questions while Danny gets his MRI if one or both of you want to talk to him.”

“You two go talk to the doctor,” Mrs. Lovett told them. “I will go with Danny.”

“Sounds good to me,” Ashley said.

“Okay,” Angela said with a lot less confidence. She wanted to be able to talk to the doctor, but she also wanted to be by Danny’s side. She also knew that nobody could be in the room when they gave Danny the MRI so it was best if she went to the doctor and if Danny got scared with the MRI, then her mother could calm him down.

Mrs. Lovett followed Danny’s crib while Ashley and Angela went to meet with Doctor Nelson.

Doctor Nelson was a man in his early sixties who had over thirty years at the hospital as a specialist with littles. He knew their bodies better than he did amazon bodies even though there are only slight differences outside of size. Everyone assumed he would be the head doctor of the littles wing when Dr. Walton retired. He did not want the extra responsibilities at his age however and recommended Dr. Booker. He was sitting in a chair in his office going through different test results.

“Hello, you must be the Ericsons,” the doctor said kindly. “I’m Doctor Nelson. I will be doing Danny’s operation today. Do the two of you know and understand what is going to happen?”

“I work in the emergency room,” Ashley told the doctor. “I know you are doing the knee surgery and the stitches, but we did not know what else you would be doing?”

“Ok,” the doctor said. “I thought you looked familiar. Yeah, those are the two big things. He has some other older injuries that I want to touch up but as long as they are not hurting him, I do not need to go and redo those. I can if you would prefer. I also have a few more things we can do for you if you feel they are needed.                                                                                                        

“Wait,” Angela said. “I’m sorry I have a few questions about the main procedure before we talk about anything else if that is alright.”

“Of course,” the doctor told her. “Most parents do. So, what is on your mind?”

“How long would the recovery be?” Angela asked.

“Assuming he does not have any complications, which I do not expect. We advise he not try to stand or walk for at least 24 hours as a precaution. After that we suggest he starts by supported walking. Have him holding onto or putting weight on something. Getting a walker would not be a bad idea, even when he is healed, he would still have fun playing in one. Gradually let him put more weight on the leg and go farther until he is walking normally. Once he is walking normally then try let him try running and jumping. If he suffers a setback where he tries to do too much too quickly just move him back to the last thing, he could do without pain. If he can do that no problems, then wait 24 hours before you progress him. If he is having a lot of pain or problems a few hours after the setback, then bring him back. He should be completely normal in a week or two.

“Will he have to stay on the heavy-duty pain killers and antibiotic after the surgery or will he go on weaker ones?” Angela asked.

“Let me check his medications,” the doctor said as made a few clicks on his computer. “I think we can downgrade him to less strong antibiotic and pain killers 24 hours after his surgery. The final decision will be made after the surgery however.”

“Okay,” Angela said. “What else are you wanting to ask us about doing?”

“First thing we suggest is permanent hair body removal,” the doctor noted.

“It okay with me if it is okay with my wife,” Angela told him.

“I think it is best,” Ashley said after she was brought up.

“Ok,” the doctor marked something on his chart. “We can also do work to make the skin softer, but it also will not burn as easily. This also will remove any damage that the skin had in his dimension like scars, tattoos, and any damage done by being exposed to their sun without proper protection. The downside of this is that it does make his skin a little more susceptible to diaper rashes.

“Angela,” Ashley started this time. “I am familiar with this procedure, and it is safe and beneficial so I would suggest we do it.”

“I agree,” Angela said. “Let’s do it”

“Perfect,” the doctor said. “Any other physical changes you would want? We can do some, but they are either excessive or can be done by a littles spa.”

“No,” Angela said. “He is perfect the way he is so unless there is a medical benefit, I don’t want to change a thing.”

“Understood,” the doctor said. “One last thing. The records show he was never chipped. I would suggest putting a tracking chip in him.”

“I do not think it is necessary to do that,” Angela told the doctor.

“I understand but I want to explain why I think you should,” the doctor responded. “These chips’ main purpose is not for finding runaway littles like most people assume because that is the most common use. They are there to prevent kidnappings. No little has been successful kidnapped from Reisen in over 25 years. Every little has been returned to their family within a few hours. Even if the chip is jammed our customs agents scan littles for a chip and have stopped quite a few littles from leaving to places with less than stellar track records on little’s rights. I think for his own safety it is best for you to chip him but in the end, it is your decision.”

“I agree with the doctor,” Ashley said. “But I will support whichever decision you make.”

Angela was conflicted. She understood why the doctor and Ashley think it is the best thing for Danny. She also knew Danny would be extremely mad if he found out about the chip. It would be to him a sign of lack of trust in him. She honestly believed Danny would not run away. But the idea of him being kidnapped, as unlikely as it was, scared her. She was also scared of Danny’s feeling betrayed by them when he found out down the line and undoing progress they had made. She did not know what to do but listened to her instincts and logic. She knew what the right choice was.

• Like 15

I'm definitely enjoying this fun story, especially here where we see a somewhat different Ashley. Instead of just being frustrated that Danny is even with them, she seems here to be softer and happier to be with him. I hope she realizes that she can do this.

I like Mrs. Lovett too, but if she tries to make them any meat pies, they should look out!*

*Stupid Sweeney Todd joke. Couldn't help it.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1