LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Fight (Chapter 42 12/16/23)

I like how Mama Angela handled that conversation. She was firm and yet very fair. Ashley will not like what happened or the conversation from it. I also wonder if Ashley has some positive feelings towards Danny or is afraid to develop them. Danny is still gonna take awhile to earn trust but I have a feeling he might try to stand again and will get punished.  He might not be able to help himself from trying especially if he gets especially frustrated. I also look forward to the conversation about what he did in his old life! Can’t wait for more!

• Thanks 1

I really like this story the only thing I'm against is "mama" Angela and "mommy" Ashley I think it should be reversed he can call her Mommy she is the one closest to being the mommy. I'll kept reading it because it is great. 

• Like 1
23 hours ago, Eagle0769 said:

I really like this story the only thing I'm against is "mama" Angela and "mommy" Ashley I think it should be reversed he can call her Mommy she is the one closest to being the mommy. I'll kept reading it because it is great. 

I am sorry if this is confusing. I just was trying to use two different terms for mother. I thought mama was more babyish and gave it to Angela because  she babies him more. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 18

Ashley had spent her time cleaning. She didn’t want to be spending time with the little Angela had chosen to adopt. Angela has to be home by now, Ashley thought, let her take care of her little. When Angela walked into their home office, the look on her face told Ashley something was wrong.

“Is Danny alright?” Ashley asked. She knew that if Danny somehow escaped or managed to do something extremely stupid Angela would kill her.

“He is good right now,” Angela said leaving the door open so she could hear if Danny called for her. “He actually seems to be doing better than yesterday. Hoping he can relax a little more and let himself get taken care of.”

“That is good,” Ashley said. She was still wondering why Angela looked upset.

“Yes although,” Angela said. “He might had been really surprised not to be in trouble.”

“What did he do?” Ashley asked, knowing this could not be good.

“He was trying to stand,” Angela answered.

“That is about the dumbest thing he could have done,” Ashley stated. “Is he just that stupid or…”

“He is not stupid,” Angela angerly snapped back. “He is terrified after everything that has transpired the last few days. Plus, he might not have done it if he was being watched.”

Ashley was now annoyed. It was Angela’s decision to go to the store and now she is going to play the blame game. “Then you should have brought him with you to the store,” Angela shot back.

“Do you think that he is ready to be around that many amazons,” Angela said. “He would be even more terrified when an amazon coos at him. Not to mention the expectation that other amazons have about how to deal with a tantrum he would have. It is much safer to leave him here.”

“Then I should have gone, and you should have stayed,” Ashley responded.

“What snacks do my sisters’ littles eat that Danny could eat right now?”

“I do not know,” Ashley said.

“That is the reason I had to go instead of you,” Angela responded. “I have more experienced with littles so had a better idea what he would like.”

“Then why didn’t you wait until you put Danny to bed?”

“I thought it would be better to have the food for lunch,” Angela replied. “It should not have been that big of a deal. I thought worst case scenario you get him up and take care of him for a little bit before I get home. I didn’t think you would leave him alone for a long period of time.”

“He was in the playpen,” Ashley stated. “I thought that was the point of the playpen put him in there, so he cannot cause any problems.”

“When he is more adapted yes,” Angela explained. “But right now, he cannot really move so the playpen is not necessary. He does not like being babied right now. He sees the playpen as the worst option so there is no reason to not misbehave. The couch is more comfortable to him right now. He will behave better to not lose that privilege.”

“And if he falls off the couch?” Ashley asked.

“Then he has lost the privilege,” Angela responded. “But I do not think that will happen while his leg is still bad. We seemed to reach an understanding of not trying it again.”

“You really think you are getting through to him,” Ashley said doubtfully. “He has made it very clear he does not want to be our little. He is just waiting for you to turn your back so he can stab you in it.”

Ashley hated being this cynical to Angela, but she thought it was true. Angela fondness towards littles blinded her from the truth. Danny did not want to be here, so any agreement made were just him trying to manipulate them. Ashley knew Angela would not like it but thought she had to hear it.

Angela not liking Ashley’s statement was an understatement. Angela was seeing red at this point. Danny was their little boy. To hear Ashley saying she had no faith in him hurt her. They are a family now.

“Heather did not want to be adopted," Mama Angela pointed out. "Or Ruby and Wally or Freddie. Even Willow only agreed because she had no good options. He might not love the idea of being our little but over time he will realize it is what is best. He is our little boy now, we have to have a little faith in him."

“He is not my little boy,” Ashley responded. “He is an injured little that you decided to take in and managed to guilt me into allowing.”

“You really feel that way,” Angela said shocked. She knew Ashley was not thrilled about adopting but Ashley never gave her any indication that she was truly against it. “We both signed all the papers without a single objection from you. You did not say anything until now. If this was actually bothering you, then you could have talked to me at any time. We have always talked with each other openly about everything. It is too late now; Danny needs us, and we are not going to abandon him. I am willing to work with you and do anything need to help you, but you need to accept your responsibility as one of his parents.”

“The head of the hospital suggested we take him,” Ashley said. “If I said no, I could kiss my goals of getting promoted and working my way up the ladder good-bye. I said yes for my career not because I wanted a little. If he claims he can take care of himself then he should be allowed to go out into the real world and see how long he can last.”

“We both know he needs us, and he is already lowering his guard around me,” Angela responded. “I know you are not thrilled about adopting but you agreed. You have always faced challenges head on even if they scared you. Now with Danny, the first challenges happen, and you are avoiding it. There is something more going on with you right now. I have noticed recently you have seemed more stressed recently before we adopted Danny. Please tell me what is actually wrong I want to help you.”

Ashley did not want to admit Angela was right about things being wrong before Danny. Her struggles at work were not Angela’s problem. It was a stressful job but she could handle it and she did not want Angela to know she was struggling. “What is going on is we got stuck with an unwilling little because you decided to stick your nose where it did not belong. It is as simple as that.”

“That is not the truth and we both know it,” Angela said, clearly hurt by her partners comments. “I do not know what is going on with you but when you are ready to tell me I will be ready to listen. I am going to give you some space and go back downstairs to Danny. I do not want to leave him alone too much right now. He needs us just like we need each other. Just please know I love you.”

“Love you too,” Ashley responded. Knowing she had upset Angela. Ashley went back to the chores wondering how much worse things could get.

• Like 19
  • Sad 1

Definitely went better then I thought it would. I am curious as to what’s going on at work to stress her out so much. She needs to learn to relax to. 

• Thanks 1

I agree that went better than it could of... still didn't go great. Might be some hope though for him if Ashley can make Angela see reason. I have a feeling the baby food that is probably coming is not going to make the situation go any smoother!

• Thanks 1

Angela is much more astute than Ashley gives her credit for. Ashley needs to realize that Angela loves her however given Ashley’s upbringing it isn’t surprising. I think she is afraid to get attached plus work stress. Danny might be playing them a bit but Angela is working with him to some extent and that is helping him be more open to her as well. I look forward to more!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This is such a great story not what I've read before but I like how it is going. Hope Ashley can

tell Angela what's going on and not lose the love they have for each other.

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Chapter 19

Angela walked downstairs trying to calm down, but the words Ashley told her still hurt her. Did Ashley really not love Danny? Is Ashley really mad at her for adopting Danny? What can she do to help her wife right now? She had no answers right now for any of the questions in her head.

She came down and saw Danny watching the sports highlight show she had put on for him. “Did my little boy miss me?” She asked.

“Sorry,” Danny replied.

She did not understand. It looked as if he had done as she had asked. He was still in the same spot. Even if he readjusted slightly that was not a problem, she just did not want him trying to stand and walk.

“You have not done anything wrong sweetie,” Angela noted confused.

“I could not make out what was being said up there,” Danny said. “But the tones of your voices made it clear you two were arguing. I did not mean to come here and cause problems.”

Angela instantly felt even worse. Danny was not supposed to hear anything. She should have shut the door behind her, turned his tv up higher or even told Ashley to keep the vacuum running for their conversation. She scooped Danny up and sat down with him cradled in her arms looking up at her.

“Danny,” Angela said. “Nothing about that conversation was caused by you. If you could have heard, you would have realized we were talking about things from before we adopted you. We both love you sweetie.”

“Please do not lie to me,” Danny responded. “Those speeches do not work. I’ve heard them all enough before to realize they are not true.”

“Your parents used to fight a lot when you were a kid,” Angela asked. She wanted him to open up to her. She wanted to truly get to know him, what made him happy, what makes him upset and what she needed to avoid with him.

“Yeah,” Danny stated. “They had gotten married a few months before I was born so clearly, I was not in their original plans. When I was young things seemed to be going well enough but as I got older it became clear that they did not really love each other. They only got married because they thought it was best for me and caused them both a lot of unhappiness. They got divorced when I was 13. Honestly, they both seemed a lot happier once it was over.”

Angela just pulled Danny closer to her. She hated hearing that his situation growing up the first time was less than ideal. She knew he needed a better experience this time around.

“I’m really sorry you had to go through that Danny,” Angela said. “But the situations are not the same. We have been married for 4 years. Sometimes couples fight because communication break downs between them but that does not mean they stop loving each other. They work it out and the relationship gets stronger. At the end of the day some things do not change, we love each other, and we love you, Danny. We are a family, and nothing will ever change that.

“If you say so,” Danny replied clearly skeptical.

“Time will prove me to be telling the truth,” Angela told him. “How was your relationship with your parents before all this occurred.”

The look on Danny’s face stayed upset. She knew he was thinking and not having good memories She was about to say never mind when he took a deep breath and the starting speaking.

“Recently it had been a little shaky. Neither of them approved of my career choices. They both were telling me to get a more stable job. Both of their last calls with me ended the same way. I told them that it was my life, and I could make my own decisions.”

By the end of his answer Danny seemed to be on the verge of tears. These memories hurt. He remembered his mother begging him on the phone that his MMA fighting was destroying his body. That it was not worth the damage it is doing. She could not watch him get beaten up and bloodied anymore. He told her he was so close to his big break nothing was going to stop him from continuing. Then the call with his father who said after his loss it was over. He should find a good job and make something of his life. Danny told him he would star MMA fighter. His dad just told him he was unrealistic and throwing away his life. Both his parents truly cared for him, but they thought he was on the wrong path. He was looking forward to proving them wrong. That day will never come now, he thought.

“Can I get some time alone?” Danny asked.

“No,” Angela replied. “I will always be there for you when you need me. If your sad you are allowed to be sad with me. Same with any emotion happy, mad, sad, scared, excited. What I do not want is that you feel like you have to hide how you are feeling from me. Honestly and pardon my language but I hate the tough guy, no one will ever see me cry, I am always okay bullshit. We all have our tough moments. I am here to help you through it even if it is just as a shoulder to cry on.”

Angela looked behind her to the stairs that her partner was standing at the top of. Angela hoped they both heard what she said about the tough guy act. She hoped both of them would stop with it and be open with her. Danny just buried his head into her shoulder and started to cry. She rubbed his back as he did. Not wanting to say anything but wanting to get the message across, she was here for him when he needs her.

“It’s so unfair,” Danny said through his tears. “I was trying to do the right thing. Now I lost everything and have to start a new life. It is such fucking bullshit.”

Ashley looked like she was about to say something about the language, but Angela put her hand to her mouth to make the shh motion. Yes, Danny swore but that was her fault. She had just sworn in front of him. She continued to silently support him as he continued to cry in her arms. Eventually the tears ended.

“There is my brave little boy,” Angela cooed. “Do you feel any better?”

“A little,” Danny replied. “I’m sorry I lost my cool for a second.” He felt embarrassed. He hardly knew these two women but here he was breaking down. Everything had truly sunk in for Danny.

“Danny,” Angela said. “You have nothing to be sorry for. We are going to have to teach you not to apologize for everything. Nobody is mad at you. Nobody expects you to be perfect.”

“I expect myself to be perfect,” Danny said.

Oh my gosh, Angela thought, personality wise he is just like Ashley. Way too critical of themselves, always acting tough, never admitting they are hurting, and once you get to know them, they are really just a sweetheart. She knew once the situation settles down those two were perfect for each other.

“Well, we are going to teach you your flaws make you perfect,” Angela said.

“That makes no sense,” Danny protested.

“Well,” Angela stated. “Maybe you are just too little to understand.” Danny just grumbled under his breath. “Now what you are definitely not too little for is a diaper change.”

“I brought down some changing supplies,” Ashley told her wife. “That way we do not have to keep on going up and down the stairs every time we need to change his diapers.”

“Thank you,” Angela said. She grabbed the changing materials and unsnapped Danny’s onesie. His diaper was wet, but Angela again decided to exaggerate it. “Oh, you are so soaked. Lucky, I decided to change you when I did before you leak all over the house.”

“It is not me,” Danny protested with some of his fight returning to him with the reminders about being diapered. “It the medicines you keep giving me. Once I am off that I will no longer need diapers.”

“We will see Danny,” Angela said as she wiped him clean. She heard these protests before. I am potty trained; I do not need diapers or something along those lines. They would blame anything but their own body. Angela knew that breastmilk did act as a laxative and a diuretic. She also knew that free littles generally avoid several foods that are native to this dimension and most processed foods in general claiming they were laced with drugs, but Amazon children had those all the time without those problems. Just littles trying to find excuses. She understood Danny was potty trained in his dimension, but this was not his dimension, and in this dimension, he would never be potty trained.

Danny just shook his head angerly at her comment. He was not a baby. Yes, he had enjoyed the attention and caring at times today, but he was an adult. He could not stay here as their baby. He was a fighter, and he was not ready to give up yet.

“Ashley there is a can of tomato soup in the cupboard,” Angela said when she finished changing Danny and brought him back to the couch. “Could you please make it for Danny’s lunch?”

“Sure,” Ashley responded then went into the kitchen.

“So, we will get you yummy lunch in your little tummy,” Angela said. “Then put you down for a quick nap.”

“I am not taking a nap,” Danny stated. “I am not a baby and I do not need naps.”

His guard is back up, Angela thought. Well, it was nice while it lasted. She wanted to see more of Danny’s happy and vulnerable sides but knew that it would be a long and slow process. Now her focus shifted to diffusing the tantrum before it really starts.

“Danny calm down,” Angela stated “Our days are 30 hours long, so your body is used to a 24-hour day. The easiest way to deal with that is you taking a nap.”

“I do not need to nap,” Danny protested. “I can adjust to the longer days.”

“Danny has arguing about our decisions ever worked out?” Angela asked.

“No,” Danny stated.

“Have any of our decisions been that bad?” Angela continued.

Danny did not answer. He knew where this was going a did not want to participate.

“Just please do not turn this into a big fight,” Angela asked. “Today has been a really good day so far. Is this really worth all the trouble fighting it will cause for everyone?”

Danny knew she was right. Fighting here was just going to cause more problems. The better he acted the nicer they would be to him. He needed to just go with the flow a little more right now.

Danny just sat there pouting about his nap. Well, he will listen to reason if you can keep him calm enough, Angela thought. Now how to break his pout. She knew the only smile she would get would be a forced smile, so she decided to force it. “You better watch out Danny,” she warned. “I heard there is a monster on the loose.”

Danny did not believe her for a second. “I’m sure I will be fine. I have dealt with worse no doubt.”

“Well,” Angela continued. “I would be concerned this monster is known to target pouting little boys.”

“One,” Danny started not wanting to play these games. “I am not pouting. Two, what alleged monster are you talking about?”

“The tickle monster,” Angela said as she began tickling him at the base of his ribcage. She was quickly rewarded as Danny could not stop himself from laughing. “You didn’t listen to my warning and now it has you. Silly little boy.”

“Stop,” Danny pleaded through his giggles.

“Not until you say the magic word,” Angela replied. “The magic word is the only way to stop the tickle monster.”

Danny while being tickled couldn’t decide whether she was talking about please or mama, so he decided to use both.

“Please, stop Mama Angela.”

“Are you going to stop pouting,” she asked still tickling him.

“Yes,” Danny responded still laughing. “Anything just please stop tickling me.”

Angela stopped tickling Danny and instead kissed his cheek. “Such a polite little boy. You’re safe now. The tickle monster is gone for now but if it knows we have a pouty little boy it might come back so be good.”

“I wasn’t pouting,” Danny protested while catching his breathe.

“Yes, you were,” Angela said.

“Was not,” Danny continued.

“Before this becomes another fight or tickle war,” Ashley interrupted. “His soup is just about ready. If you want to get him ready to eat it.”

“Good idea,” Angela said. “Let’s get you ready for lunch.” Angela said

Just hope this goes better than the last meal I tried to feed him. Angela thought.

• Like 17

I think it's good that Ashley and Angela are so far nice Amazons and don't force Danny with some hypnosis to live with the situation and Danny on the other hand is the typical Little who just doesn't want to accept his new situation.

I would be much more cooperative if I would get 2 so nice Amazons as mamas.

Who knows what it will bring in the end?

Maybe technology and the possibility to go on the internet there or maybe they can get my manga collection from our dimension and also make sure that the new copies are delivered so that I can continue reading them?

Sometimes you just have to think smart.

While he is opening up more I still look forward to the conversation about his career as a fighter. They will not be happy. The realization that Danny and Ashley have similar personalities is very interesting and poor Angela in that regard. Talk about beware what you wish for…lol

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 20

Within a few moments, Danny was placed in his highchair with a bib tied around his neck. He sat there as his 2 caregivers prepared his lunch. Mama Angela came over to him.

“Is someone ready for his yummy lunch to go in his tummy?” Mama Angela cooed.

“Yes, Mama Angela,” Danny answered.

“Are you going to be a good eater today or are you going to be a fussy eater like you were at dinner last night?”

“I won’t lose my cool like last night,” Danny assured.

“I know that Danny,” Mama Angela replied. “You would get in serious trouble if you did that again. I am asking if you are going to let me feed or if you are going to fight me like last night.”

“Do you really have to feed me?” Danny asked.

“Yes, I am feeding you,” Mama Angela said. “And you,” she said tapping his nose, “are going to be a good little boy and not give me any problems. Isn’t that right Danny?”

“Yes, Mama Angela,” Danny answered. He lost this fight once and was in no hurry to lose it again. Let her be happy taking care of him, thought Danny. It is only for a little while.

“Such a good boy,” Mama Angela praised. Ashley brought a bowl over and set it down on the highchair’s trey. “Thank you,” Angela told Ashley.

“No problem,” Ashley responded. “I will start some lunch for us in a minute.”

“Sound good,” Mama Angela said.

“What will you guys have?” Danny asked.

“Don’t worry about that Danny,” Mama Angela said. She knew they would have something solid and did not want that to upset Danny. That is also why she wanted to eat lunch during his nap. “Now open wide Danny, I have some yummy tomato soup for your tummy.”

Danny opened his mouth and allowed her to feed him.

“Good boy Danny,” Mama Angela praised. She continued to feed him. Danny was slightly annoyed as she missed his mouth quite a few times making his face and bib a mess. “My my, my little boy is such a messy eater.”

“I am not,” Danny protested. “You are the one feeding me, so you are the one making the mess.”

“I guess it is a team effort,” Mama Angela said as she continued to feed him. “A few more bites so open the tunnel, here comes the train.”

Danny finished his lunch without any fuss. “All gone,” Mama Angela cooed. “You did such a good job.”

“I did not do anything,” Danny pointed out. He had just sat there and opened his mouth.

“You do not realize it, but you did,” Mama Angela stated. “You allowed me to feed you without any problems. Since I have gotten home you have done a much better job listening and controlling your emotions. I am proud of you for that. Now I hope I did not just jinx you for your nap.

“Can we make the same deal with bed last night with the timer,” Danny asked.

“Deal,” Mama Angela said. “We will put a timer and if you are up then you can get up. Now it time for your bottle.”

Mama Angela picked Danny up and brought him back to the couch. She cradled him in her lap and held the bottle as Danny suckled. Danny drank the milk not realizing that he has once again made the time deal unimportant due to the breastmilk’s relaxing effect. Danny was half asleep when he finished the bottle. She then quickly burped him and brought him over to Ashley who gave him his medicine.

Angela took him back to his nursery, gave him a quick change and tucked him in the crib. She just stood there watching as he quickly fell fully asleep. She could not believe how deeply she had fallen in love with this little boy in such a short amount of time.

Ashley finished making lunch for her and her wife but noticed she was not downstairs. She knew immediately where her wife was and went up to the nursery. She saw her wife with tears in her eyes watching Danny sleep. Ashley sighed. She knew she had really hurt her wife earlier. She knew it was time to do some damage control.

“Lunch is ready,” Ashley whispered. “Let’s go downstairs, eat and talks before he wakes up.”

The couple left the nursery and went downstairs. “Ok, what is on your mind?” Ashley asked.

“I am sorry,” Angela said. “I did not mean to force you to adopt a little. I’m sorry.”

Ashley knew that was not the only thing bothering her wife but still responded, “You were right though, I should have communicated with you more about my comfort level about this earlier. Now you got angry at me for hiding my feelings earlier, it is time you tell me what is on your mind.”

“Everything,” Angela replied. “The more I learn about Danny the worse I feel for him and the more I fall in love with the little guy. Even if he won’t admit it, he is having trouble dealing with the changes. I forced you into a situation you were not ready for. I am really scared for this weekend when we see my family that something goes wrong. Also scared that the surgery goes wrong, and Danny ends up not trusting us even more. There is so much going on and I am now doubting if I can deal with it all by myself.”

“You don’t have to deal with it all by yourself,” Ashley said. “I am not a little person and we both know this. That being said anything with the surgery is my area of expertise. There is very little that could go wrong. If it does, then we get through that together. You cannot be responsible for any of that, you’re not a medical professional. Also, your family loves littles, I am sure nothing can go wrong they have not seen before.”

“Every little is different,” Angela reminded. “Who know how the personalities will work with each other. I just want everything to go well with my family. He needs interaction with other littles and his cousins are the best options right now.”

“This issue is better for you and your sisters then me,” Ashley pointed out. “I will do what I can, but it is just not my thing. What do you want to do to prepare him for your family?”

“Not much we can do to prepare him,” Angela said. “We will go over expectations in the morning before we go over there but if problems arise, we just have to deal with them as they come. The only thing I really want to do special is get him a different outfit for that. The ones that came with the starter kit are good, but they are kind of cheaply made. I want him to have something a little nicer for my family.

“Are you sure that is necessary?” Ashley asked. “I remember your mother getting angry at Maddie over her littles being overdressed.”

Angela remembered that too. She heard her mother’s words again in her head. “You put these two in these fancy outfits. They are here to play not to go to a wedding. Do you know how hard it would be to get the dirt off of these outfits?” She also remembered the look on Maddie’s and Zach’s faces. “We are not going to put him in a sailor suit or anything like that. I want to get him something from Carl’s family company. That is where my sisters get majority of their little clothing from. Its higher end but still play clothes.”

Ashley thought she realized that she was going to be left alone with Danny again while her sister went outfit shopping for Danny. She would go for one outfit and come back after 2 or 3 hours with a dozen. The thought did not excite her both she knew her wife needed her. “So, you are going to do that tomorrow or Saturday and leave Danny with me.”

“That would have been the original plan,” Angela stated. “But if he is calm then I can probably take him with me. I like that idea better anyways since we could give Danny some say in the outfits and try them on.”

“Are you sure he is ready for that?” Ashley asked. She like that plan better too but knew there were a lot more risks with that plan.

“No, I have a plan to test his reactions to other amazons that we can try tonight and make the decision from there. It would have to be on Saturday because of his second surgery tomorrow.

“Ok,” Ashley said. “Anything else we need to talk about before we eat.”

“One more thing,” Angela said. “Apparently Danny’s parents fought a lot and I think it affected him. He overheard our fighting and it seemed to upset him. Next time we need to discuss something like this where tempers might flare, please make sure we close the door, so he does not have to listen.”

“Sure,” Ashley said. “Now let’s eat.”

“One more thing,” Angela said.

“What,” Ashley asked.

“I love you,” Angela answered,

“Love you too,” Ashley responded smiling.

• Like 14

Glad they are better at communicating this chapter. I wonder who is coming over tonight regarding the test with other Amazon’s. And I do not think Danny is ready to go out really but he does have to at some point I guess, healed or not.

• Thanks 1

Oh no please no normal clothes.

I want Danny in a chic matzo suit with visible thick diaper when visiting family including such a super embarrassing cap.

I am today also not at all mean once again I just realize.

Anyway.

Great chapter.

I am curious about the family meeting.

• Thanks 1

Chapter 21

Danny awoke alone in the nursery. He looked around and noticed he was alone. Despite this he was not going to try anything stupid. He just laid there waiting to see if anything would happen. He could not believe how fast everything was happening. Just a few days ago he was a normal 25-year-old. Now he was the baby of two giants. He still wanted to go back to being an adult, but he was going to be good while he recovers.

He wondered what people were saying about him in his dimension. Did they know where he was? He knew his parents were probably grieving regardless of that. He wondered who was talking about him and how. Was he being called a hero or an idiot? What would people think of him when he returned? How will they have changed? More importantly how will being here change him? He could not answer any of those questions.

He realized none of that mattered right now so he just enjoyed the peace and quiet lying in his crib. Eventually the door opened, and it was Mama Angela. “Hello,” Danny called out.

“Hello sweetie,” Mama Angela responded. “Did you have a nice nap?”

“It was fine,” Danny said unenthusiastically.

“Let’s get you a change and then we can talk about the plans for the rest of the day,” Mama Angela said but gave him no time to respond as she picked him up and brought him to the changing table. He once again got changed into a new diaper by Mama Angela and she brought him back downstairs and sat him on her lap.

“Here is what I am thinking,” Mama Angela said. “Please tell me if you have concerns about anything. I want to let you ask question and get to know us now that we are family. Then I thought after dinner we would go for a walk and let you see the neighborhood.”

“Um,” Danny said trying to keep his tone level. “I do not know if you realize this, but I cannot walk or even stand.”

“I know,” Mama Angela responded. “I would carry you or you could ride in your stroller. Whatever you would be comfortable with.”

Mama Angela was hoping Danny would accept one of the two options and not fight her on going out in the neighborhood. She needed to get a read on where he was with interacting with amazons. If he went on the walk tonight it would be easier to get him out of a bad situation, then seeing his reaction for the first time in a store.

“Whatever you want,” Danny responded. He did not really want to go outside diapered and dressed like a baby but realized eventually they would force him. Now would be a good time to learn more about this dimension and what the life of people his size in this dimension was like.

Angela realized he was not excited about going out but was not going to fight her. “We will keep you safe. At any time if we are outside of the house and you feel uncomfortable or unsafe, you need to tell me or Mommy Ashley immediately. We will do whatever you need us to make you feel safe.”

“Ok,” Danny said. He knew that at least Mama Angela would go out of her way to make him feel safer. That being said the two of them had very different views on what should make him uncomfortable.

“Now let me introduce myself better than I had before,” Mama Angela started. “I’m your Mama Angela. Me and Mommy Ashley met in college and got married 4 years ago. I work as an editor for the local paper. I have two sisters both married with their own littles. I like to read, do puzzles, go on hikes, and take care of cute littles. My favorite color is yellow. Feel free to ask me any questions except age or weight, you do not ask a woman those questions.”

“This dimension still has newspapers?” Danny asked.

“Of all the information that is what got your attention the most,” Mama Angela said with amusement. “Yes, we have technology that can give you the news easier but many people like the tradition of the newspaper here.”

“Ok,” Danny replied. “Do you want me to introduce myself?”

“Sure,” Mama Angela replied. She was interested in Danny’s interest. She was expecting sports but wanted to know what else Danny was interested in.

“I am Daniel,” Danny noted with emphasis on the end of the word. He was an adult and Danny sounded too childish to him. He did not thing it would matter to the Amazons but was worth a try. “I work packing trucks. I am an only child, and I am not married. My favorite color is green. I am into video gaming, weightlifting, hiking, combat sports, and really any sport in general.”

Angela thought she must had heard that wrong. What would a combat sport even be? She decided to ask him and hope he clarified that she misheard. “What is a combat sport?” She asked.

“A sport where the athletes are fighting each other. I wrestled and then transitioned to mixed martial arts after college. Do you not have that in this dimension?”

Angela did not respond. She just pulled him in and held him tight. She just could not believe anywhere would call fighting a sport. People had to get seriously hurt quite often doing that. There is no way to make it safe. She also wanted to believe that Danny was just a fan and did not participate but with the injuries Ashley found in his medical history, she knew he had to be a participant.

She was worried about Danny. Reisen had banned regression of littles in all, but a few select situations. Littles could only be regressed if they were convicted of a crime, and that was rare as most crimes only got forced adoption or a forced adoption and an etiquette school sentence. The other ways a little could be regressed was if it were deemed the best way to stop a little escape artist (although physical modifications and etiquette schools were much more common), if the little consented to their regression, or if a little were deemed too violent. The violent clause did not have to be ruled in court, a therapist, doctor, or behavioral specialist could rule this but if the parents fought it then a court would have the final say. Along with that they had to give some evidence to the regression clinic to avoid corruption. She did not want to see Danny regressed. He seemed like a sweet boy who did not want to hurt anyone.

Breathe she told herself. You need to be smart. People in his dimension cannot just go around fighting people. They have laws against that too. The hospital would have been notified if Danny had any criminal convictions other than minor tickets. Just be smart about this and everything will be ok. Danny will not start a fight.

“Danny, when you said you were injured when three men tried to rob an elderly man. Does your background in combat sports have anything to do with that?”

“Yes and no,” Danny replied. He noticed she seemed to be hold him really tight like if she didn’t keep a good grip on him then he would disappear. He could tell hearing about his combat sport history got her nervous. He did not understand why it would be such a big deal. “I thought, at the time with a few beers in me, it was the right thing to do. I thought my experience with MMA and wrestling gave me a better shot at stopping the men than he had on his own. It was not my smartest decision ever.”

“No, it might not have been,” Mama Angela said. “But that is done and over with you are safe here. But listen to me Danny, you cannot hit anyone. The laws here about littles getting into fights are very strict and the consequences serious. Do you understand.”

“Yes, Mama Angela, Danny replied. “Getting into fights was something that I avoided up until that point.” That was the truth. With social media and all the cameras, Danny always tried to stay on the straight and narrow, to keep his scholarships in college and then to make him more hirable once he graduated.

“Why did you switch sports?” Mama Angela asked.

“MMA is too dangerous for any school to sanction,” Danny responded. “But it is also the most popular combat sport right now, so I wanted to do it. I loved competing in front of a crowd, you can just draw so much energy from it whether they are cheering for or against you.”

Of course, he was into the most dangerous sports, Mama Angela thought. Just keep calm and talk to Maddie about this. He couldn’t be the only combat sport athlete to come to this dimension, could he? Either way she needed to keep calm for Danny. “Do you have any more questions?” Mama Angela asked him.

“Is Mommy Ashley going to introduce herself during this?” Danny asked.

“No sweetie,” Mama Angela answered. “She is not exactly…”

“A fan of people my size,” Danny finished the sentence.                                            

“Not used to littles,” Mama Angela corrected. “It is an adjustment for her because she lived in a gated community that banned littles. Please be nice to her and give her space.”

“I will do my best,” Danny responded. So, people here discriminate based on size of course.

“Good boy,” Mama Angela said. “If you have any questions about her, feel free to ask me. She is an only child. As you know she works as a nurse in the emergency room. She works extremely hard, so she does not have a lot of hobbies outside of work, but she likes to garden. That is where she is now in case you are wondering. Her favorite color is red.”

“How did the two of you meet?” Danny asked before adding. “If that is private you do not need to tell me.”

“Danny,” Mama Angela said. “I told you this was a time to ask questions. If a question that I feel is inappropriate for a little boy I will not answer but I want, you to ask freely. Now to answer that question we were on the same floor in college. I was the wild and outgoing type while Mommy Ashley was quiet and shy. She did not seem to have any friends after the first days of class, she was always too busy studying, so I kept on inviting her to stuff until she said yes. She eventually loosened up a bit and allowed herself to have fun. Then right before the mid-semester break, she stopped hanging out with me and my other friends again. Right before I left for break, I confronted her about why she pulled back, and she admitted to having a crush on me but was too afraid to come out of closet. Afraid of me not reciprocated the feelings and afraid of her parents’ reaction.”

“What happened next?” Danny asked.

“I kissed her,” Mama Angela added grinning. “I do not think she had ever blushed as much as when I did. From there we became a couple. All our friends were supportive when we got back to campus after that break. During winter break though, I got a call from her when she came out to her parents. They disowned her and kicked her out. They have not spoken since despite Ashley attempted to contact them a few times. She lived with my mother, my sisters and me during the breaks. She proposed to me the day before we walked the stage for graduation. About two years later we were married. Hope you are ok with the long story.”

“Yes,” Danny replied. “I was curious.”

“What about you little boy?” Angela asked. “I know you said you were not married but did you have a girlfriend back in your old dimension?”

“No,” Danny said. “My most recent relationship ended a few weeks ago. Turned out I thought I loved her, but she never really loved me. When I lost my first MMA fight, she broke up with me the next day. She wanted the fame and fortune that I could have gotten if I had become successful, but one loss and it was over.”

“Poor baby,” Mama Angela replied. “We all have our share of bad breakups. Now you don’t have to worry about any mean girls breaking your heart.”

“True I guess,” Danny replied. That got him a kiss on the head and some cuddling from Mama Angela. Danny was thinking about everything he had lost based on one decision. Despite that he regretted the outcome, he still thought he made the right decision to help the man.

The whole time Mama Angela was cuddling Danny her only thoughts were of what Danny’s life in his original dimension was like. Having a woman pretend to love you, participating in what seemed like barbaric sports for fun, having a poor relationship with his parents. She imagined he was miserable there and wanted to show him how great a life he was going to have here. He was going to get unconditional love and care.

Once they were done cuddling Mama Angela put him back down on the couch. “I am going to go start dinner. I will put a ballgame on in here for you. Remember what I said earlier if I catch you trying to stand or walk you will be in really big trouble.”

“I’ll behave,” Danny responded.

“I have no doubts about that,” Mama Angela said. She went into the kitchen and looked through the window into the garden. She saw the love of her life weeding their garden. She looked back at the little boy on the couch. She smiled seeing her whole family happy right now. In the back of her mind, she just wondered how long before she was managing another potential crisis and which one of them would be causing it.

• Like 20

The walk will be interesting and I like how they are using that as a means to test his reactions. However it certainly won’t be the most ideal of a true test, but a small one is better than nothing, his reactions after the surgery and his healing will be even better. 

• Thanks 1

I am really enjoying this story. I enjoy your writing as well. The only thing I really wish is that there is a real dimension I can go to and get the love and care Danny is getting. I hope that Mommy I mean Mama Angela will be nursing him with her special milk. 

• Thanks 1