LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Early Warning System

DailyDi

Went to the den to fetch a bag of diapers (Red Bearons) and as I was passing through the living room mom saw it and said "You're going to need to order another box of pantalones soon." She noticed the shelves were getting empty. So I ordered some Bellisimos while they have my size in stock.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Wet Knight said:

Do you not use those nice washable shaped nappies that you sometimes advertise ?

I wear the pull-on pants I have sold here; but the snap=on diapers are too small for me.

15 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

Pantaloons?  Really?  She say "Britches" and "Whippersnapper" too?

LOL. It's a callback to one of those car insurance ads, where their pants caught on fire (liar liar) and he turns to the other guy and says "No mas pantalones"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
9 hours ago, spoonchicken said:

Considering the fact that you live in Alabama, I thought at first you might be referring to a tornado warning system lol

We're actually having emergency alerts tonight for floods from heavy rain.

• Like 1

I’ll admit that tornado warning was my first thought too. We have a warning system that they test during the summer months on Friday at noon. This leads me to the conclusion that if a tornado were to ever strike downtown, I’m in a whole lot of trouble. 

5 hours ago, astrodiaper said:

I’ll admit that tornado warning was my first thought too. We have a warning system that they test during the summer months on Friday at noon. This leads me to the conclusion that if a tornado were to ever strike downtown, I’m in a whole lot of trouble. 

Our system is tested once a month, year round

• Like 2
On 10/6/2021 at 9:21 PM, DailyDi said:

I wear the pull-on pants I have sold here; but the snap=on diapers are too small for me.

Oh dear, how unfortunate that you are too large for the snap-on ones.

On 10/6/2021 at 4:21 PM, DailyDi said:

16 hours ago, Wet Knight said:

Oh dear, how unfortunate that you are too large for the snap-on ones.

Seems you need some bigger bigger diapers!  ?

11 hours ago, Crinklz Kat said:

Seems you need some bigger bigger diapers!  ?

LOL yeah, but there needs to be more people my size to make it worth the minimum order to make a bigger size.

19 hours ago, DailyDi said:

LOL yeah, but there needs to be more people my size to make it worth the minimum order to make a bigger size.

Start inviting members over for Pizza and Lasagna every week and you may end up with enough members to make the minimum order worth it!

• Haha 1
On 10/10/2021 at 7:53 AM, DailyDi said:

I wear L size diapers in disposables, and have a 40 in waist. Does that help?