LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The McRib is back

DailyDi

I’d say, it’s the same here. Don’t want MacDonald’s, not anything of a first choice, but it’s the closest thing. And, sometimes it’s the only thing in the direction of travel you’re headed in. It becomes the default food, when you’re tired and don’t want to go far, headed that way, or when you can’t help yourself, and want one of those damn McRib thingys ?

There is also Wendy’s, (also not a favorite) but how many times can you have that either? 

On 10/1/2021 at 6:03 PM, warpiper said:

I haven't eaten a thing from McDonald's since January 12, 2002, and never will again. I was quite literally still a teenager the last time I ate there, and I'm pushing forty at this point.

"I haven't eaten anything from McDonald's"................EVER   --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------PERIOD.

And I'm in my 70's.

• Haha 1
36 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

The only thing McDonald's does really well is there breakfast items. In particular the sausage McGriddle, I love that!?? And their breakfast burritos are also very good!??❤️?❤️?

Yea the sausage burritos are good, but I rarely get breakfast.

• Like 1
19 hours ago, kasarberang said:

I've had soda from McDonalds before, I don't know how they do it, but they manage to extract all the flavor from the soda, only leaving an aftertaste. So while I'm drinking it, it tastes like nothing, but after a minute or so passes, it tastes like I just had a really good soda.

Soda is "made" from concentrate, they just add water and co2, so its not really the same thing you buy in a bottle.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Wet Knight said:

"I haven't eaten anything from McDonald's"................EVER   --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------PERIOD.

And I'm in my 70's.

Wow! that's impressive buddy! I just hope you don't end up regretting it. LOL!?????❤️

13 hours ago, AbabeBill said:

I’d say, it’s the same here. Don’t want MacDonald’s, not anything of a first choice, but it’s the closest thing. And, sometimes it’s the only thing in the direction of travel you’re headed in. It becomes the default food, when you’re tired and don’t want to go far, headed that way, or when you can’t help yourself, and want one of those damn McRib thingys ?

There is also Wendy’s, (also not a favorite) but how many times can you have that either? 

Rather go to Wendy's.....at least you can get a garden salad, and they have Chili!!!! Which is actually pretty good!!. I go there now and then, get a salad, some chili, and a kids cheeseburger or bacon cheeseburger....maybe a chocolate frosty to go....

Better than McDonalds......

10 hours ago, square_duck said:

Rather go to Wendy's.....at least you can get a garden salad, and they have Chili!!!! Which is actually pretty good!!. I go there now and then, get a salad, some chili, and a kids cheeseburger or bacon cheeseburger....maybe a chocolate frosty to go....

Better than McDonalds......

I love when people try to 'shock' me by telling me they chop up leftover burgers and add them to the chili. Oh my God no! Not extra meaty chili! The bastards! :roflmao:?

• Like 1
4 hours ago, DailyDi said:

I love when people try to 'shock' me by telling me they chop up leftover burgers and add them to the chili. Oh my God no! Not extra meaty chili! The bastards! :roflmao:?

My first job when I was 18 was at Wendy's.  In fact it was the very first Wendy's in the area and the first burger place that had a drive through window.  This was back in 1977.  It is true!  Their slogan was juicy burgers so when they started getting a little dry from being on the grill, they went into a pan and put in the refrigerator.  The next morning it was 48 cooked hamburger patties boiled in water, drained and then chopped with the same paddles we used for flipping the burgers on the grill.  Then it was one huge gallon can of crushed tomatoes, 2 huge gallon cans of beans, 5 quart size cans of tomato juice and one package of special proprietary season mix.  All that went into a huge pot on the stove in the back prep area and cooked.  Then it was poured into the pan behind the counter for serving when someone ordered it.  It was actually pretty tasty and kudos to Wendy's for figuring out a way to use the burgers that were a little too dry to serve on buns.

As far as McDonalds, it's not the greatest by far, but lots of people must like it because they are always busy and there are a lot of them around.  I have to admit I do like the Big Mac's but when in Chicago area they charged me $6 for one!  Outrageous!  

I haven't had McD's in...ooof, idk how long. Been a hot minute. I do like their fries....but lately I've been on a big Chik Fil A kick. Waffle fries!  As for bbq and ribs...I'll take a good pulled pork sammich with some relish. ?  Homer Simpson can have all the mcribs. ?

candor.jpeg

giphy.gif

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Cute_Kitten said:

I haven't had McD's in...ooof, idk how long. Been a hot minute. I do like their fries....but lately I've been on a big Chik Fil A kick. Waffle fries!  As for bbq and ribs...I'll take a good pulled pork sammich with some relish. ?  Homer Simpson can have all the mcribs. ?

ChickFila has the best fries. Love them dipped in their house sauce.

50 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

ChickFila has the best fries. Love them dipped in their house sauce.

I absolutely love Chick-fil-A! They're waffle fries are the best! And no one makes an spicy chicken sandwich quite like Chick-fil-A does! The only thing I would change about them is, I would have them serve breakfast all day. I've never gotten to try any of their breakfast items and I hear they're very good. And I feel like I'm definitely missing out on something special. Plus I heard that if you arrive late they'll give you the biscuits for free, but it has to be like a couple minutes late after they stop serving breakfast.?☺️? Oh and also, I have Chick-fil-A on a weekly basis for lunch. it's part of my weekly routine. It's so delicious!??

• Like 1