LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What's for dinner?

DailyDi

16 minutes ago, happyindprs said:

I’ve got two racks of baby back ribs out on my Weber kettle grill. I’m smoking them over hickory chunks, YUM!

What time is dinner???

LOL, just leftovers here.

I had a spicy chicken sandwich with fries and a Coke from McDonald's for dinner. I know, nothing fancy really!? But it was good, not as good as Chick-fil-A's though.☺️ Couldn't get that tonight because they were closed. so I got my second best option. And I didn't really have time to think about what I wanted for dinner anyway. I probably would've went with Taco Bell, although preferably I would go with Taco Bueno. They've always been top quality. And I'm starting to see commercials for them again, so slowly but surely they're making a comeback. Taco Bueno's always been better than Taco Bell. They never deserved to go under in the first place. It should've been Taco Bell.???❤️???❤️?❤️☺️

• Like 2

"Tube steaks with a mustard seed smear, beef reduction and fried onion circlets!!"?

I just tried to stick to my diet, gotta loose some tonnage, but I did slip and I snuck a slice of double chocolate brownie....'and a diet pepsi ( expired) . ...almost' snuck a slice of pizza, but I am trying to be good..

• Haha 2

I'm being bad tonight?? found some tortilla chips in sale, AND some salsa....on sale!!! So thats what I am munching on....also bought an apple, and some club soda..... So I dont drink "regular" soda...

........ Yeah, I'm weird.... ??

• Like 1