LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Life, New Family -- A Diaper Dimension Story

BabyCR

This will be my first story in this setting, so bear with me. It will be much lighter in fare than most Diaper Dimension stories I've read--no humiliation, no abuse, no sexual stuff or BDSM--and is mostly going to involve fluff. I'm using the adoption form made by @Alex Bridges in this story (check it out at the end of this chapter), and I'm also taking some inspiration from @Personalias and their Diaper Dimension stories for some elements. I hope you all enjoy!

--------------------

I sat in the playpen, fiddling with various baby toys and floating in and out of my headspace. I'd always felt "little", even on Earth, and always felt embarrassed by it; after all, a 30-something man who occasionally wears diapers and baby clothes for some strange emotional need to regress would definitely sound weird to most people. Now, though, I was in a world where none of that mattered anymore. I'd heard about the Amazons and their adoption centers, ferrying humans (or as they call us, "littles") to their world, but hadn't had the courage to actually go through with it until after my 35th birthday. It was a rather bland affair, and difficult to enjoy considering the difficulties of life at the time; all it ended up doing was reminding me of my own fragile mortality. I'd never been in anything resembling a romantic relationship in my life. I couldn't drive. I hadn't even lived on my own or had a stable job. My life basically stopped moving forward shortly after graduating High School, and on that birthday it struck me just how long it had been stuck. That night, after a great deal of thought, I left the house on the pretext of heading for a party, leaving a note behind... and never looking back. It was strange just how quickly the process moved; I entered the building, filled out a form, submitted it, walked through a machine that did a full-body medical scan, and then through a portal. Before I knew it, I was on the other side, and physically 8 years old (but with a lisp fitting a toddler). Not long after, I was dressed in diapers and a baby blue t-shirt and placed into a playpen filled with baby toys and other littles like me. All of us still had our adult minds; though there were definitely elements in Amazon society that would demand we be brain-blasted by a marathon session of full-strength hypnotic cartoons immediately, this adoption center was not such a place. The option to be mentally regressed was there--they even had toys that would give a non-permanent hypnotic effect for those who wanted to temporarily forget their adult cares--but no one was going to be brainwashed against their will. I was fairly happy about this; much as I liked being little and feeling like a baby, I also liked being able to have an adult mind to return to. I'd indulge in the hypnotic toys every so often; much as a single drink of alcohol won't kill you but constant guzzling of booze will give you eventual liver damage, a small dose of the infantilizing stuff wouldn't melt your brain into mush as long as you didn't overdose.

The only complaint I had was the waiting. I was eager to be adopted; my birth parents were nice enough, but the idea of a new family with a completely fresh start was a big deal for me. But day after day, I saw little after little get adopted by loving new Amazon parents, while I remained behind. Finally, about a week after my arrival, some luck arrived.

"So here we have our playroom; take a look around!"

I looked up from what I was doing to see an employee giving a tour to an Amazon couple; I sighed as they scanned the room, looking past me at some of the other littles present. Once again, ignored...

"MOM! Look at that one! He looks like me a bit!"

I whipped my head toward the source of the voice to see an Amazonian boy of about 7-8 years pointing at me. The couple--his parents, obviously--turned and looked at him with raised eyebrows.

"Honey," the mother said, "didn't you say you wanted to stay in the car?"

"I got bored! But look, that one really does look a little like me!"

I considered this for a moment or two; there was some slight coincidental resemblance. Brown eyes, fair unfreckled skin, straight black hair in a center part, sharp eyebrows, big-but-not-too-big noses. If not for the size and the lack of glasses, he could have been a photograph of me from that age. At that point, the couple finally seemed to notice me.

"Oh! You're right! Martha, he DOES look like Brian!"

Martha followed her husband's gaze to me... and if she hadn't held it in I'm pretty sure her squee would have deafened all living things within five miles of her. "EEEEEEEEE! Oh my gods, Ethan, he's sooooo precious! He's like a mini Bri-bri!" Her glee was so much she didn't remotely register the embarrassed blush on her son's face at the nickname.

"Hewwo," I lisped, crawling over to them. "I T'aweb."

"Caleb here," the adoption center employee said, translating my lisp, "is one of our best-behaved littles. An absolute sweetheart. And his adoption form stated a preference for a family with a sibling, too."

This sent Brian into a high level of excitement. "Really?! Mom, Dad, please! I want a baby brother!"

Ethan turned to his wife. "Brian seems sold, and so am I. How about you, dear?"

"Oh, he's precious for sure. But... the name Caleb isn't my favorite. How does he feel about a new name?"

To be honest, I had no problem with it. But that wasn't for me to say--that was for the adults, specifically the employee. "He's indicated no preference there. Feel free."

The Amazon family all turned to look me right in the eye; for a brief moment I felt intimidated by the attention... until Martha spoke. "How about Bobby?"

Bobby sounded fine to me. I smiled as cutely as I could--I was eager to finally get out of this place and into my new life. Thankfully, this got the point across perfectly.

"Heh, Bobby it is! Come to mommy, Bobby!"

I couldn't remotely remember a time when a single sentence filled me with so much joy. No, not just the sentence, the WORD around which the sentence was constructed. "Mommy". With no regrets and no fear, I crawled towards the arms that stretched into the playpen and allowed them to pick me up, eager to start my new life.

• Like 12

This is really a cute story, I think you captured how most ABDL's would want a trip to the diaper dimension to go.  The only thing I can think is that without some conflict in the story you will probably run out of ideas to write about his daily life, so good luck.? 

• Like 1

Interesting story I am really curious where it all goes.

But I'm also honest and have to admit that I'm glad that there are no such portals where it would really be so easy to switch over and then also to a country where everything is cool and not dangerous.

Was myself more than a dozen times at the point where I would have used the portal without thinking about it otherwise. 

1 hour ago, Baby Billy said:

This is really a cute story, I think you captured how most ABDL's would want a trip to the diaper dimension to go.  The only thing I can think is that without some conflict in the story you will probably run out of ideas to write about his daily life, so good luck.? 

Just because there should be no humiliation or cruelty doesn't mean there can't be embarrassing situations.

An overzealous babysitter who gives Bobby a big enema because he seems in a bad mood and she thinks it helps.

Embarrassing holiday dress up.

Maybe he goes to a daycare center and there they have to rehearse dances and the like for parties.

There are a lot of possibilities.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Interesting story I am really curious where it all goes.

But I'm also honest and have to admit that I'm glad that there are no such portals where it would really be so easy to switch over and then also to a country where everything is cool and not dangerous.

Was myself more than a dozen times at the point where I would have used the portal without thinking about it otherwise. 

Just because there should be no humiliation or cruelty doesn't mean there can't be embarrassing situations.

An overzealous babysitter who gives Bobby a big enema because he seems in a bad mood and she thinks it helps.

Embarrassing holiday dress up.

Maybe he goes to a daycare center and there they have to rehearse dances and the like for parties.

There are a lot of possibilities.

That is what I am saying, to keep it going there needs to be conflict.  What does mommy do when the baby sitter does something she is against.  If you read Gone Adulting you would see a story with no harmful treatment but still conflict.

Definitely well written. It took me a bit to finally read this since it stated no humiliation and such at the beginning. But I will go ahead and read a few more chapters to see where this goes. I’m a huge fan of the diaper dimension due to the usual conflict that’s in the story so I’m curious to see how you do with this genre since everyone has their own take on it. Good luck and I do enjoy a well written story like this. 

1 hour ago, Baby Billy said:

That is what I am saying, to keep it going there needs to be conflict.  What does mommy do when the baby sitter does something she is against.  If you read Gone Adulting you would see a story with no harmful treatment but still conflict.

There will be conflict, don't worry.

WHOOPS! Forgot to post the adoption form thing XD

----------

Optical scan document. Please cross out the options you do not prefer and place an X in the appropriate box

If you have no preference, cross out all options and place an X under No preference

Certain preferences are abided by automatically

Upon arrival, you prefer your arrival age to be a

Newborn         Infant         Toddler

This selection will be adhered to by the Agency and the Big as part of the Adoption Agreement

Is this preference…

Your condition

A deal breaker

Very important

Important

Not important

No preference

I want to remember everything about my life

I want to remember only the good things about my life

I want to remember nothing about my life

N/A

N/A

N/A

N/A

N/A

(Please select all that apply)

I want to look like my arrival age

I want to look younger than my real age, but not my arrival age

I want to look like my real age

N/A

N/A

N/A

N/A

N/A

Completely mentally regressed to starting age

Partially mentally regressed to starting age

Not mentally regressed at all

N/A

N/A

N/A

N/A

N/A

Completely physically regressed to started age

Partially physically regressed to starting age

Not physically regressed at all

N/A

N/A

N/A

N/A

N/A

I wish to be able to walk

I wish to be able to crawl

I wish to arrive unable to walk or crawl

N/A

N/A

N/A

N/A

N/A

I wish to be able to speak like an adult

I wish to be able to speak like a school-aged child

I wish to be able to speak like a very young child

I wish to be pre-verbal

N/A

N/A

N/A

N/A

N/A

I want to be treated as…

Male

Female

Some other gender (please specify in the space below)

[_______________________]

N/A

N/A

N/A

N/A

N/A

I want surgery to match my body to my gender preference

I do not want surgery to match my body to my gender preference

My body already matches my gender preference

N/A

N/A

N/A

N/A

N/A

Your New Family

A deal breaker

Very important

Important

Not important

No preference

I want to select my new family

I want to choose from a set of new families, but I don’t want the final decision

I want my new family to be a surprise

N/A

N/A

N/A

N/A

N/A

I wish to retain my first name

I wish my new family to give me a new first name

I wish to let my new family decide

X

I wish to retain my surname

I wish to adopt my new family’s surname

I wish to let my new family decide

X

Two parents

One parent

More than two parents

X

(Select all that apply)

I prefer a mommy

I prefer a daddy

X

I want siblings

I do not want siblings

X

I want my family to have other Littles

I do not want my family to have other Littles

X

I want my family to have a lot of experience with Littles

I want my family to have some experience with Littles

I want my family to have no experience with Littles

X

I want my family to have a permissive parenting style

I want my family to have an average parenting style

I want my family to have a strict parenting style

X

I want my family to be very physically active

I want my family to be somewhat physically active

I want my family to be not very physically active

X

I want a religious family

I do not want a religious family

X

Environment

A deal breaker

Very important

Important

Not important

No preference

I want to live in a city

I want to live in a suburb

I want to live in a rural area

X

I want to live where there are many other others Littles

I want to live where there are some other Littles

I want to live where are few other Littles

X

Medical

A deal breaker

Very important

Important

Not important

No preference

I want medical interventions to correct any problems with the following:

Vision

Dental

Ear/Nose/Throat

Allergies

Dermatological

Major organ or organ system (please specify below)

[_________________]

Correct any problem found

None of these

Additional notes:

I want to keep my vision the way it is

N/A

X

N/A

N/A

N/A

N/A

After your adoption