LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where to find clothing

Huggybutt

Does anyone have any ideas on where to purchase adult shirts or nighties (examples below) that have a sissy abdl vibe in the US? Im thinking chain retailers. Yes I know I can order online but it's sexier when the wife can go with me and buy it for me. I did score a cute Rugrats t-shirt!

65c251e0c3d59ebe6d48680950cef614--short-gowns-knit-shorts.jpg.73737cdaadf4cd64bce4da06252851f5.jpg 

Screenshot_20210919-083640.thumb.png.21f43aaa0c5fd71889e167c988d627f0.png

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, Zguy40 said:

Those look great. How do you gage sizes to make sure they fit properly?

Trial and Error - get a tape measure and know your measurements:

BUST/CHEST - measured around the chest about nipple height (fitting clothes underarm pit across to opposite times 2x i.e. 22 inches =s 44 chest)

WAIST - navel - high waist - natural waist - low waist and hip waist - know what is fashionably worn at what level

HIPS - the widest measurement around the gluts those round cheeky butt

Note here for something to fit at the waist it must pass over the wider hips to get there

INSEAM - from crotch to thigh/knee/capri(calf)/ankle length

TORSO - over one shoulder down through the crotch and back up to the shoulder (useful in measuring onesies for fit) 

SLEEVE LENGTH - tank/sleeveless/cap sleeve/short sleeve/elbow/long

COLLAR - 

HEAD/HAT -

SHOES/FOOTWEAR - Sizing in metrics/UK/Inches womens shoes are sized differently - medium and wide widths 

Now you should be able to apply the tape measurements to see if something is in the ball park may or may not fit worth a try in the fitting room

A quick eye-ball scan should tell you if something will work or not - Trial & Error

Oh and get comfortable in shopping for the items you have this hankering for ! 

6 hours ago, Zguy40 said:

Those look great. How do you gage sizes to make sure they fit properly?

Like someone else said, trial and error. For me it's now easy as I've been wearing"girls" clothes for a long time. Shopping is even easier as no would guess that a middle age guy would be shopping for himself in the girls dept and returns are easy-peasy. While I'm lucky enough to be able to wear off the rack from the girls dept there are still some things that don't fit. Look for stretch fabrics and loose fitting sleeves. If it's a dress be sure the waist has stretch and remember your torso (like mine) is longer than the average tween girl and the clothes are designed as such. Skirts and tops are sometimes a better option. I've become addicted to leggings and Walmart and Target have some of the cutest prints... Here is a pair with Pampers Cruisers...

IMGP5284.thumb.jpg.bd213050cbdee5c3f4ee0fb5f8cb4d8e.jpg

IMGP5292.thumb.jpg.daf262a41c4a546dc15111ec9e6cb297.jpg

IMGP5291.thumb.jpg.0b96d31d50f58543b6b9d5c5da6bb9ec.jpg

IMGP5290.thumb.jpg.6f33b0cd3d5af470e1b3debc5b84305e.jpg

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Look  in any of the major sissy sites, Sissyville, House of Sissify, Sissy School Petticoated or Sissy Kiss, for references. Or go to Ebay, Etsy or Amazon and put in "adult baby sissy dress", many of the things I have seen there are worthy of a Little Girl

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

I make my own baby/toddler clothes but haven't done any sewing since I had a stroke two years ago. Also, my fabric supplier, fabric.com, got boutht out by Amazon so I haven't been able to source fny more fabrics that I need.