LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Neighbors [Final Chapter added 2/12/22]

Just found this story today and I am really liking it. Its been a bit of a roller coaster for me as I genuinely feel real bad for Jaime most of the time. I know what that type of relationship is like, loving someone with everything but just not having that spark. I am hopeful that what ever happens that it will bring him and Veronica closer as a result.

Really enjoying this story and can't wait to read what Lucy has to say

• Like 1

Seven

Lucy: You can bet that I’ll be checking. What I find better not disappoint.

I was suddenly in my apartment again. By the time I realized I was there, I realized that I had no recollection of walking there from the lobby.

Whatever. It didn’t matter. My head was completely fogged by the fact that Lucy had responded to me.

Did this make her more of an actual person?

I had reached a new decision point - a new landmark in whatever path into obsession I was on. Did I respond right away and risk looking desperate? Or did I play it cool and respond later?

My instinct was to hold tight and not just respond immediately. In a few hours, maybe. Or tomorrow.

But, did that actually make sense? We were, afterall, talking about online dating. Or...online kink partner finding. There were far more of me - horny men with few options - than there were of people like her. She could be humoring messages from any number of people simultaneously. And with every second I waited, I could just be giving her the opportunity to build a connection with Rod. Or Lucas. Or Jane. Or...who knows.

I put my groceries away, including all but one bottle of my beer, which I opened and poured into a glass.

It was one of those moments in any long-term relationship when you could hear your partner talking to you as if they were there: You’re going to dirty a glass when you could just drink it out of the bottle?

It certainly didn’t stop me. I filled my glass and took a seat to re-read Lucy’s message.

You can bet that I’ll be checking. What I find better not disappoint.

I thought carefully about how I wanted to respond. Should I send a picture? I could see myself slipping into a diaper, using it, and then sending it off to her for judgment.

God, no. That was an absolutely terrible idea.

I started typing: Come over and see for yourself…

I erased it. Trying again:

Me: I won’t let you down. I suspect you’re not someone I’d want to disappoint.

I had no idea if that was true or not, but it sounded good. I stared at my message for a few moments, debating on if this was the best response I could come up with. Ultimately, I was afraid that the more I thought about it, the less genuine it would be. I needed to trust my gut - but not the part of my gut that wanted to send a picture of my diaper to her.

Send.

And it was back to waiting around. I took a few deep breaths. Once upon a time I had taken up meditation. I never got a lot out of it, but I stuck with it far longer than I thought I would - perhaps in the hopes that one day it would pay off. It didn’t. But, one thing I did get out of it was the ability to center myself. A few deep and clarifying breaths was sometimes all it took.

Breathe in. Breathe out.

Okay, good to go. I would just drink this beer, find something to watch on the tube and then later I’d get something to eat and…

My phone vibrated. A new message from Lucy.

Well fuck. How about that?

I was happy to see a slightly longer message from her this time. Without even reading it, this felt like progress.

Lucy: I’m sure you spend lots of time in a dirty diaper. I’m not too concerned about it being a waste of my time. But potty-pants aside - how are you? Doing anything with yourself this weekend? Actually, no, potty-pants included.

I laughed out loud. Her response wasn’t actually hilarious, per se. But it charmed the hell out of me. It felt like a victory, and I badly needed one.

The hell with waiting any amount of time before responding.

Me: You know, it’s been a minute since I was in a diaper. Maybe I should rectify that? Otherwise, it’s been a quiet weekend.

I wanted to mention Veronica somehow. My profile did state that I was married and in an open relationship. It was far more complicated than that, of course, but that was certainly the most basic version of that story. Still, I felt the need to reiterate that. Just in case she hadn’t read it. I could think of nothing more soul-crushing at that moment than building a rapport with her only for her to balk at me being a married man.

Me: My partner is away today, so I’m just enjoying some alone time. How are you? What are you up to this weekend?

“Partner” was a strange choice of word. I could’ve - should’ve - just used “wife” instead, but partner had a slight mystique about it that just sounded...better.

I hit send.

Somewhere above me, I heard a single “thump.” It wasn’t uncommon to hear the occasional stray noise from the apartments near ours. We were always thankful that our neighbors weren’t especially loud. But knowing that the noise was coming from Ashley’s apartment - where her and Veronica were doing god-knows-what - didn’t sit well with me. What choice did I have but to assume the worst?

Above me, I imagined, Ashley had just tackled Veronica to the ground, and she was now pinning her down while she wore only a diaper. She was bending down over and over again to land little kisses on Veronica’s face.

Fuck, that was turning me on a little bit.

Maybe it was best not to think about it, lest my imagination run away from me.

Saved by the vibration, a new message from Lucy.

Lucy: Well if you haven’t been in a diaper yet today, and you have the time and privacy, I’m not sure what you’re waiting for.

My heart fluttered.

Lucy: But it's been a quiet weekend for me too. But that's far from a bad thing.

I had to pause and be real with myself. I did not know Lucy. 80% of what I knew of her - perhaps more than that - was what I had imagined of her in my fantasies. It was absolutely exhilarating to have her suggest that I go put on a diaper right now - just as it would have been if it was anyone else.

Breathe in. Breathe out.

Okay, good. With that out of my system, I stood and laughed again. Goddamn I felt really good. And you know what? I immediately went to the bedroom, fished a diaper out of the closet and proceeded to put it on.

I had left my pants in the bedroom. For a brief moment, I thought: well, I certainly don’t need these right now. But I could just see Veronica, or Ashley, bursting through the door at any moment without warning. It’d be best to keep my pants close.

With that out of the way.

Me: I don’t want to say that I did it just because you suggested that I did, but I suddenly find myself in a diaper. Funny how a little encouragement works sometimes. You claim to be a switch in your profile - does this mean you have your moments in diapers yourself?

I sat back down on the couch. No matter how many times in my life I would wear a diaper, the feeling of moving around in one never ceased to feel new and different to me. Just wearing a diaper was sometimes exciting enough.

Another noise from upstairs. Maybe something heavy being dragged across the floor? Just ignore it.

At no point since I had returned home from the store did I feel like I needed to go to the bathroom. Now, with the diaper on, I could feel little aches in my bladder. This was what usually happened. Something about a diaper just triggered the part of my brain that needed to use it as soon as possible.

Not now. Not yet. I wanted to savor this moment - just sitting here in my thick diaper.

A new message from Lucy appeared. The diaper had helped considerably in easing the wait between her messages. Though, it wasn’t like I had to wait long. We both seemed to be ready and waiting for each other’s messages right now.

Lucy: Was it really that easy to get you into a diaper? Some people like to put up a little bit of a fight - even if it's just a front. But not you, I guess.

My cheeks were flushed. I had been called out and exposed.

Lucy: I do consider myself a switch in some regards. Not so much with diapers. I’ve tried them, and while I never minded wearing them, I think I’ve had much more fun when I got to put someone else into them. Your partner? Do they like to play with you?

Oof. Her question took some wind out of my sails, though certainly not enough to derail the headspace I was enjoying as I chatted with her in my diaper.

Me: I wish I had something more witty to say - but...I suppose, deep down, I knew that I needed to be in a diaper and I was waiting for someone else to notice. My partner is, I think, well aware of the things that I like. But alas, that’s not something we do with each other.

But with our neighbors, on the other hand… I opted to leave that part out of my response.

Me: Do you have any other partners? Any other babies you’re keeping in diapers, perhaps?

My bladder seemed to yearn a little bit more for a release. Not yet.

Lucy: Maybe I do have a knack for finding the babies most in need of being reminded that they are, in fact, babies. As for me...no partners or babies on my end these days. I’m fresh out of a relationship, actually, so I’ve just been poking around the online dating pool to see what's out there. A lot of babies, apparently. Whether they’re willing to admit it or not.

It seemed like a dig on men on more vanilla dating platforms too, though this was just speculation on my part. I couldn’t decide if her recent breakup was a good thing or a bad thing for me.

Me: I’d like to think that all men are apt to regress at the sound of their mommy’s voice.
Lucy: Ha, perhaps. Meanwhile, the other half of men - who need no assistance in being babies - are all in my inbox right now.
Me: And yet I’ve somehow managed to rise to the top for your attention? How did I manage to stumble into your good graces?
Lucy: It’s not as hard as you think. Full sentences. Good spelling. No pictures of your dirty diaper that I didn’t ask for.

I was now completely elated that I had talked myself out of doing that earlier.

Me: Are there really that few of us?
Lucy: Oh, you’d be surprised.
Me: Maybe not, actually…
Lucy: I guess I should be upfront. I don’t know what I’m looking for. I’m not sure what I can commit to. I keep telling myself that I’m not just looking for a rebound, but… there’s a chance that I might be.
Me: If it helps, I’m not really sure what I’m looking for either.
Lucy: What brings you here, then?

Don’t say revenge. Don’t say revenge.

Me: Revenge.
Lucy: That sounds...complicated.
Me: I was kidding, mostly. My wife and I are currently exploring an open relationship. She’s found someone and has encouraged me to do the same. So, here I am. Mingling. Getting my feet wet.
Lucy: If I’m being honest, if I wasn’t in the position I’m in now, that would probably trigger some warning bells.
Me: Oh? Why so?
Lucy: I dunno. “Exploring” an open relationship? Looking for someone under duress while your partner is already seeing someone? It feels like a situation that could potentially crash and burn, hurting whoever it is you manage to meet.
Me: Oh...yeah, I suppose you’re right.
Lucy: But… I’m in a strange position right now. Maybe I want to take stupid chances. And maybe if things do escalate to the crashing and burning stage, I can just get into an escape pod and take off.
Me: So are you...committing to not committing?
Lucy: Maybe? But we shouldn’t worry about that. Let’s worry about you.
Me: Me? What about me?
Lucy: Well, for one, your diaper? How’s it holding up?

There was another little flutter in my chest. My heart was pounding a little bit more.

Me: Oh, that. It’s dry right now.
Lucy: A shame.
Me: But...only because I’ve been holding it. I could use it. I should probably use it.
Lucy: Holding? That’s a silly thing to do. Babies don’t do that. And you are a baby, aren’t you?

I had to take a deep breath. I wondered if I should pinch myself. Was this happening? Even though it was just words on a screen, I had never been spoken to like this outside of my fantasies.

Me: Well, I don’t know about that…
Lucy: You’re wearing a diaper, aren’t you?
Me: I am.
Lucy: Case closed, Baby. Now, why don’t you go and wet yourself. I don’t want to hear from you again until you have. I’ll wait.

I put down the phone. Then I picked it back up again and re-read her message. Then I went back and re-read our entire conversation.

This was incredible and I was feeling invigorated in ways I had never felt before. Whoever she was, I was under her spell.

Did I need to stand? Should I be sitting? It was like I had forgotten how to piss myself.

Standing. No, squatting.

That felt like the right position. My bladder definitely needed to release, but I had so much anticipation for this moment that I was finding it hard to actually release.

C’mon…

My phone vibrated again. Strange, I thought she said she wasn’t going to message me again until I had…

I glanced at the screen. It wasn’t a new message from Lucy. It was a text from Veronica.

Veronica: I hope you don’t mind, but we’re coming back down to our place for a little bit. We want to play with makeup.

Veronica’s pack-rat approach to her makeup hobby had driven me crazy in the past. Expensive pallets of eyeliners and pricey lipsticks that were used once or twice before being cast into a drawer of her vanity - never to be seen again. It should’ve been of little surprise that this hobby would find new ways to frustrate me now.

Me to Veronica: Of course. See you here.
Veronica: Put your pants on before we get there.

She was teasing - I sincerely hoped she was just teasing - but that really was exactly what I needed to do. I quickly debated whether or not I should ditch the diaper too.

No, no. Don’t do that. Somewhere, Lucy was waiting for a report on what I had done, and I wasn’t about to let Veronica get in the way of this too.

I pulled up my pants with just seconds to spare, as the door opened and the two entered. Ashley was wearing that adorably infantile pinafore dress she had shown off the other day. Veronica already had Ashley’s hair in pigtails and, perhaps, some blush on her cheeks? Or, she was just blushing.

“We’ll be out of your way in just a moment,” Veronica said as she marched past me and into the bedroom.

“Can I get either of you anything to drink?” I asked.

“I’m good,” Veronica said from the bedroom. “Ashley?”

“Maybe some water for me,” she said. She hadn’t stepped into the bedroom yet.

I poured her a glass and set it on the table.

“How are you?” she asked.

“Good,” I said with a smile. “And you?”

“I’m…uh… Can you tell that I’m wearing a diaper?”

I stepped back. The dress was on the shorter side, but it’s shape managed to disguise whatever was happening under it pretty well.

I shook my head.

“Good,” she said. “Veronica doesn’t know yet.”

I nodded. Breathe in. Breathe out.

“Are...you wearing a diaper?” she asked.

“H-how did you know?”

“Oh,” she said with a giggle. “I didn’t actually know. I was just asking.”

I felt my cheeks grow warm. I wondered how the color of mine compared to hers.

“Cute,” she added. “Look at us diaper babies. Ah well, you have fun. I’ve got to go play with makeup with…” She stumbled over her words for a moment - likely about to say the m-word. “...Veronica. Talk to you later?”

“Of course,” I said. “Have fun.”

Without even thinking about it, I began to wet myself as she walked away - the slightest hint of her poofy bottom showing through the bouncing fabric of her dress.

• Like 14

Really enjoyed the new chapter. I wonder are we going to have a diaper harem on our hands :D  :D:D

I can't wait to see how Veronica is going to react to Ashley in diapers, it will be very interesting if she is accepting of Ashley but not Jamie when it come to the auld diaper butt :D 

• Like 1

Periodic and casual reminder that if you're liking this story, or just want to read other things I've written, you can check out my Patreon. I post new exclusive stories every week in addition to new chapters of this story - up to a month before they're posted on DD. No pressure - I'm just thankful that you're reading (and hopefully enjoying) my story at all - but it'd mean oodles (like 12 or 12 oodles, specifically) if you supported me there.

Eight.

Me to Lucy: That’s that. I’m sitting in one very soggy diaper. I guess that means you can talk to me again?

A few minutes passed while I waited for her response. It seemed only fair, given that she had to wait for me. Still - after the rapid-fire chatting we had earlier, even a minute felt like a year.

My attention was split. I would look down at my phone, trying to conjure a response from Lucy. Then, my eyes would dart across the room to the closed bedroom door.

On the other side of that door, Ashley was wearing a diaper. And the most ridiculously cute outfit. And her hair was in pigtails. Fucking pigtails. And Veronica was putting makeup on her. And Veronica either knew, or didn’t yet know, about the diaper.

Though, honestly, how could she not?

I wondered how Veronica would react to the diapers. For so long, I had just assumed that Veronica was uninterested in them - mostly because of my own failed attempt at bringing them into our relationship. But, given everything else that Ashley had been wearing, diapers seemed like a completely natural fit and the obvious next step.

And so, what did I do with that?

I sighed and looked at my phone again. Nothing yet.

There was giggling from the other side of the door. I so badly wanted to see what was happening over there. I wanted to be a part of that.

My phone vibrated, finally. In the nick of time too, as it saved me from sliding into a slightly moodier headspace.

Lucy: It took you long enough. Stage fright?

Interestingly, yes? Among other things - not that she needed to know those details at the moment.

Me: Maybe a little bit. But it's all out now.
Lucy: Good boy. Does it make you wish someone was there to check your diaper? To change you?
Me:  I’m sure you can guess the answer to that.
Lucy: If it makes you feel any better, it’s something I miss, too. It’s been a while since I changed a big baby’s diaper.
Me: Your ex? The one you recently broke up with?
Lucy: Not him, no. That wasn’t his thing. Probably a good thing, too. I’d have left him stewing in his diapers until he got a rash.
Me: Wow. Maybe the worst fate. Was he that bad?
Lucy: No, probably not, ha. We said some mean things to each other while in the midst of breaking up. I guess, at the end of the day, I hope that he finds happiness. But for now I’m still a little miffed with him.
Me: What about you? Are you happy?
Lucy: Happier, at the very least. Getting there. Are you? Happy?

That was a challenging question, and not one I expected to have to answer today.

I was pondering how I’d respond to that when the bedroom door opened and closed again. I looked over to see only Veronica.

She walked to the kitchen, placing two tumblers down before pulling a bottle of riesling from the wine rack to fill both.

“How’s it going?” I asked.

She made a noise. Maybe it was a “hmm” and maybe it was a more annoyed grunt, but I couldn’t exactly make it out.

“It’s good,” she finally said. She was smiling, but I knew her well enough to look past the smile. Something was weighing on her mind.

“Is...everything okay?”

“Did you know about this?” she asked.

“Know about...what?”

“Her diaper?”

I instinctively blushed just hearing the word exit her mouth.

“I...I don’t know what you mean.”

She grinned a little. I wasn’t sure that she bought that. “I don’t think I’m supposed to know,” she said. “But how could I not?”

I shrugged. I’d have offered her reassurance that I knew nothing about it, but that would’ve been a lie - and I think she would’ve seen right through it. As it was, I suspected she assumed I knew more than I was letting on.

“Are you upset about it?” I asked.

“Upset? No.”

“Then what?”

She laughed, placing the wine bottle down on the counter. She turned and began walking towards me. I don’t think she intended to come off as intimidating, but with no idea what she was doing, I found myself on edge.

Standing before me, she gently reached down and tapped my crotch. There was a telltale “thap-thap-thap” sound. The sound of tapping on a thick wet diaper.

“I’m surrounded by babies, it seems. Perhaps I was wrong not to see the appeal much sooner?”

She spun on her heel and returned to the kitchen, grabbing the two glasses of wine. She gave me one last glance - a knowing smile - and disappeared back into the bedroom. The door shut behind her.

What in the hell was that? I asked myself. How did she know that I was wearing a diaper? A lucky guess? Could she tell? Well, if she couldn’t before, she certainly knew now.

I plopped back down on the couch, landing on my wet diaper with an audible splat. For a few minutes, all I could do was sit there and try to process what had just occurred.

I remembered that I needed to get back to Lucy. Thanks in part to a portion of my brain being reserved to continue pondering my interaction with Veronica, I found my words to be a little more blunt as I typed.

Me: You know...I’m not really sure. Sometimes I just think I’m complacent. I could be happier.

I didn’t have to wait long for a response.

Lucy: Complacent. Yeah, I get that. I think that’s a good description for the relationship I just got out of. We were just going through the motions. So long as nobody thought too hard about things, it seemed fine. We could look past the issues, because they didn’t seem like roadblocks everyday.

I sighed. That felt way too familiar.

Lucy: Not to be a downer, of course. I don’t want to ruin the soggy diaper vibes.

I laughed, reaching down to jostle the front of my diaper. It sloshed around a little. Breathe in. Breathe out. It had certainly been a weird afternoon - but that didn’t make it a bad one.

Me: Oh you couldn’t ruin that if you wanted to.
Lucy: I can assure you that I don’t want to. Still enjoying the house to yourself in your diaper, baby?

I couldn’t even help but blush - I practically giggled - at her calling me “baby.”

Me: I’m no longer alone. But that hasn’t stopped me from sitting around in my diaper.
Lucy: Don’t leak.
Me: I think this one has a little more room in it.
Lucy: So you like diapers. And I like that you like diapers. Things are looking good in that regard. Maybe we should see if there’s anything else about each other that we like?
Me: Diapers aren’t enough?

I was being sarcastic - but it was hard to tell how these sorts of things translated via written messages.

Lucy: They might be. But it would be neat if there was more too. Like...avocados? Yay or nay?
Me: I feel pretty good about avocados.
Lucy: Me too. See? Look at this deeper connection we have now.

I smiled. It was hard to stay as realistic as I wanted to be. She could be anyone. She could easily not be who she claimed to be. Even if Lucy was the grossly exaggerated version of someone real, it still wouldn’t be the same. But still...I was enchanted.

Me: Music?
Lucy: A passion of mine.

I swooned. I guess that was all I needed to know. I usually liked to ask about favorite bands and favorite genres and all that. But the older I got, the easier it was to just appreciate that people were passionate about the things that I was passionate about, regardless of whether or not the specific tastes were the same.

Lucy: But if you need me to be more specific, I’m listening to the Talking Heads right now while I write to you.

Swoon-on-swoon. It wasn’t really an answer to any actual questions - real or assumed on either of our parts - but it was everything I needed to hear. We had a contender for The Coolest Woman Who Had Ever Lived.

Me: I think we should meet up sometime soon.
Lucy: I’d like that. Wednesday?
Me: Yes, absolutely.

Wednesday worked. Tuesday worked. Thursday worked. I would’ve answered the same no matter what day she had said. If I had plans, I would’ve cancelled them.

The bedroom door opened again. I quickly let my phone fall to my side. I wasn’t sure why I felt like I needed to hide anything, but between my conversation with Lucy and the escalating absurdness in the bedroom, I felt on edge.

It was Ashley this time. She was doing her best to straighten out her short dress. Whatever was happening in there moments ago had left her clothes and hair in a slightly tousled state.

She opened her mouth to address me, but she had no words. She gave up, offering only a bashful grin - a big dumb smile cutting through her bright pink face. As quickly as she exited the bedroom, she skipped across the apartment and disappeared out the front door.

Peculiar.

It was only after the front door had closed that Veronica exited the bedroom too. She was also straightening herself out a little, though whereas Ashley looked nervous and excited, Veronica looked only smug.

“Everything all right in there?” I asked.

My phone vibrated at my side.

“Oh, yes,” Veronica said, looking as if my question returned her to Earth from wherever she was. “Ashley had to go back upstairs. She forgot something.”

I narrowed my eyes.

“What?” she asked, answering my look with faux-ignorance.

I didn’t say anything. I didn’t know what I wanted to say. I wanted to complain, maybe even rant. I wanted her to know how unfair all of this had felt.

“Fine,” she added, clearly taking my inability to say anything as further coercion. “If you must know, we were fooling around and I just so...happened to stumble upon her diaper. It’s very wet, if you must know. But not to worry, she’s fetching a fresh one.”

It hardly mattered, because I was at a loss for words anyways, but I bit my tongue regardless.  That tidbit hit hard, right in the gut.

“Have I said too much?” Veronica asked. I honestly couldn’t tell if she was asking that sincerely, or if she was still trying to fluster me.

If she was, it was definitely working.

“It’s all just...strange to me,” I said at last. No lies there.

“I suppose it would be,” she said. “It’s strange for me too.”

I nodded.

“Would you believe me if I said that it wasn’t personal?” she asked.

“I’m not sure I know what you mean,” I said.

“This...all of this. Everything between me and Ashley. The flirting and the dating and the kink things and...all of it. I’m not doing it to hurt you. This isn’t some game. I’m...genuinely enjoying the things I’m doing with her.”

I sighed. I wanted to believe her. But even if that was true, I didn’t know if that made me feel better or worse.

“I’m going to be meeting someone this week,” I said. I just kind of blurted it out without really thinking about it.

She paused, her contentedness fading a little.

“I just thought you should know,” I added.

“Okay,” she said. Then she nodded, repeating: “Okay.”

“Are you upset?” I asked.

“Surprised is all,” she replied. “I told you to do this. Hell, I expected you to do this too. But...I don’t know. Hearing you say that… It just feels different when it's real as opposed to just being a thought in my mind.”

“That makes two of us then,” I said.

“I hope you enjoy yourself,” she said. It sounded sincere, and her smile was growing again. She was letting her happy smug vibes wash over herself again.

She calmly strutted back into the bedroom without another word, leaving the door cracked open.

As quickly as she was back in the bedroom, Ashley burst through the front door again. She didn’t even make an attempt at subtlety, with a folded fresh diaper clutched in her hands as she rushed across the apartment and into the bedroom, the door closing behind her.

I wondered if anyone in the halls had seen her running around with a diaper in her hands.

I took a look at my phone.

Lucy: You’re going to wear a diaper on our date, yes?
Me: If you’d like me to.
Lucy: I insist.

I sighed and let myself relax a little. Somewhere behind me, in the bedroom, all of my fantasies were coming true for other people. But maybe I wasn’t too far from my own chance at that, and I was feeling pretty good about it.

• Like 12

Nine.

It was 7:30 PM on the dot, and we both arrived at Maxwell’s at the same time. We had anticipated our first meeting being at the bar - a moment we had predicted would be a little awkward due to the lingering question of whether or not I had actually worn a diaper to our date.

But we practically ran into each other on the sidewalk in front, and with a quick glance in all directions to confirm that we were out of range of curious eyes, Lucy chose her first words to me carefully:

“Are you going to spin around so I can determine if you’re wearing a diaper or not?”

I felt my cheeks flare. “Here?”

“It’s either here or inside Maxwell’s. I’m going to guess you’d rather have me check here.”

I nodded, spinning around to face away from her without another word. She quickly pulled open the back of my pants and took a peek to see what was there. She wouldn’t be disappointed. With a single smack to my ass, the sound of the plastic padding ringing clear, her inspection was complete.

Spinning back to face her again, I had a more ample chance to get a look at her. And she looked amazing. More importantly - I felt that the photos on her online profile had done her justice. Her shapely body. Her thick brown hair that seemed to explode in every direction. Those lips.

She simply seemed too amazing to be real.

“You’re cute,” she said, beating me to saying it first.

It might have come off as some sort of bashful aw shucks act, but my reaction was genuine. “Oh I don’t know…”

“Boys are notoriously terrible at taking selfies for dating profiles,” she said.

“You’re probably not wrong,” I said. I liked that she used ‘boys’ instead of ‘men.’

“Let’s get some drinks,” she said with a smile. “I’m thirsty.”

“Yeah...me too.”

Did she wink at me? I swore that she winked at me.

“When we go in, do I ask them for a baby bottle for you?”

“Are you going to do this all night?” I asked.

“Oh, most likely.”

I was really happy to have heard that.

I followed her inside, and she found some seats at the far end of the bar. The place was far from busy, and so it felt like our seats were practically in a private room. Probably for the best.

We ordered some drinks. I went with a Maker’s manhattan in the hopes that she’d be impressed by my classically manly taste.

Instead, she asked me, in front of the pretty young woman tending the bar: “Are you sure? Not a sippy cup of milk? Some apple juice.”

The bartender seemed willing to accept that it was just an in-joke that she wasn’t privy to, but there was no doubt that she could see the humiliation Lucy’s words had caused me. Thankfully she laughed it off and prepared the more adult beverage I actually requested.

“You’re a handful, I see,” I said to her.

“Just having fun,” she said. “But what about you? Are you a handful?”

It was a surprisingly hard question to answer. Most of my diaper-baby fantasies had only ever taken place in my mind.

“Can I be honest with you?” I asked.

“I’d prefer that,” she said with a smile.

“I’ve never been...a baby. For someone else.”

She shrugged and nodded, showing no concern for this whatsoever. “Well then I think you should have that experience at least once. Don’t you?”

I nodded. “But… Not with just anyone, you know? I dunno. I guess I could’ve paid for whatever it was I wanted at any point. But I didn’t want that to be my experience.”

“I should be upfront with you,” Lucy said, sipping her just-delivered daiquiri, “people have paid me in the past for just that sort of thing.”

I nodded. I braced myself for the wind to be completely taken from of my sails. She was perfect in every way...for the right price?

“I’m not looking for clients,” she added - probably seeing the look on my face. I could tell that she had more to say about it, but I let it go. I had just learned a bit about her, and none of it upset me.

“I don’t know what I’m looking for,” I said. “If we’re being upfront. Yeah, I guess it would be nice to meet this amazing person who checked off all the boxes and was a kink-lord of some sort, but...I don’t know. I feel like whatever I’m chasing...I wouldn’t know what to do with it when I got it.”

“That’s not the worst thing,” Lucy said. “It just means you’re willing to put yourself out there. Experiment and try new things, right?”

I nodded. “Yeah.” I had never thought about it like that, and I appreciated how she helped me see it differently.

“I’m in a similar predicament,” she said. “The thought of another long term relationship is just exhausting to me. But, you know, if you throw a word like ‘casual’ around, suddenly everyone wants to treat you like a disposable fuck doll.”

“Guys are the worst,” I muttered.

“Oh, it’s not just guys though. Everyone does it.”

“You’re…”

“Bi? Yeah,” she said with a nod. “Are you straight?”

“Curious, at most,” I said honestly. I had no experience nor previous encounters that I could use as evidence for such a claim, but surely pure curiosity counted for something.

“Anything in particular that you’re curious about?” The little grin on her face suggested that she just wanted to make me say the words. I liked it.

“Oh...I’m sure my curiosities run the gamut from the most mild of interactions to…”

“Getting bent over so that a cock could slide into your bottom?”

I blushed, quickly taking a drink of my cocktail to shake off how flustered I had become.

“I’m teasing, I’m teasing,” she said with a laugh. “I have to admit. It’s kind of cute to watch you get all antsy.

“This is nothing,” I said. “I can get real antsy.”

Her fingers tip-tapped their way across the bar’s counter towards my arm, and when she reached it, she let her fingertips gently glide over my skin. My arm hair stood on end and I felt goosebumps rise across my body.

“So, the married life, huh?”

“It’s something,” I replied.

“You used the word ‘complacent’ the other day. It doesn’t exactly instil a feeling of confidence in your marriage.”

I was more blunt about the topic than I thought I’d be: “She’s seeing our neighbor - another woman. And she’s - our neighbor - she’s...incredible. And...I don’t know. Maybe if it was any other woman in the world I’d feel better about it. But this woman…”

“So you wish it was you?” Lucy said with a shrug. She was either very perceptive, or my tone and wording had made it incredibly obvious.

“Yeah.”

“What’s that quote?” Lucy asked, as if speaking to herself. “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take?”

Lucy might have been right about everything else, but the situation with Ashley was more complicated than that. The diapers and the ageplay with Veronica and...the fact that we had made out that one night. I had somehow almost forgotten about it, and the very thought of it while in the bar still managed to get my heart pumping a little faster.

“I think that quote is missing a key piece of logic,” I said.

“Oh?”

“You don’t want to take every shot, right? Not every shot is worth taking.”

“Hmm,” she hummed, barely concealing a smile. “I’m not sure you get the spirit of the original quote. But that was cute, I’ll give you that.”

“You’ve alluded to having cared for some babies in the past,” I said, hoping to change the topic.

“A few.”

“And how did that come to be?”

She smirked. “Someone took a shot.”

“Care to elaborate?”

“I’ve always been a very ‘try-anything-once’ kinda gal, you know? I wear that on my sleeve. It tends to attract people whose interests fall a little outside of the norm. Or, maybe, I just have the personality that helps put them at ease enough to talk about these sorts of things.”

“Could be both,” I said.

“For sure,” Lucy said. “And so I was seeing this guy. Francis. He just sort of unloads all this on me one night. I think he had bad experiences in the past with telling girlfriends that he wore diapers and it had always ended poorly, you know? So this was an attempt at being upfront with me. Except he didn’t work it into a natural conversation. We were just watching Jeopardy and suddenly he was telling me about how he wanted to crawl around in a diaper.”

“Wow. So...how did you react to it?”

“I was like ‘Ok cool. Let’s do it.’”

“It was that easy?”

“I’m exaggerating a tiny bit, but yeah. At the end of the day, I was either going to be curious about it or reject it. And it was new to me, so I wanted to see how it played out.”

“And how did that go?”

“I loved it,” she said. “Absolutely loved it. I was like a pig in mud. It just fit me, you know?”

I nodded. I liked hearing her say that.

“We broke up. Not because of that. Just other incompatibilities, I guess. But he kept reaching out to me. And it wasn’t because he wanted to get back together again.”

It seemed obvious to me: “Because he wanted you to treat him like a baby.”

She nodded. “Basically. And, I don’t know, that doesn’t seem like the kind of thing you can do for just anyone - let alone an ex, you know? But I wanted to experience that mommy role again. So I tossed out the idea of him paying me for it. And he went for it. From there, I guess a little side hustle was born.”

“But you like doing it. Still?”

“Oh yes,” she said. “Love it. Except, now, I’d like to do it with someone I actually had a stronger connection to.”

I felt myself blushing. I wasn’t even sure why. We certainly didn’t have that connection yet - even if I so badly wanted it. Maybe it was just the fact that the possibility seemed real.

She reached across my leg under the bar counter, feeling the padded bulge between my legs. “How are you doing in there anyways?”

“Fine… Good.” I felt myself grasping for the response she might be looking for. “Dry.”

“Still? That’s a shame.”

I laughed - my cheeks had to have been a deep magenta color at this point. “Did you really expect me to wet myself here at the bar? In front of you?”

“Yes.”

Her answer didn’t surprise me, but I admired her blunt retort.

“How many more drinks will it take to make that easier for you?” she asked.

“More drinks would certainly make it easier,” I said. “But I could do it without the assistance.”

“Well then, you just tell me when you’re going to go.”

“You want me to...tell you?”

“Absolutely,” she said with a nod. “The moment it's happening, I think you should tell me so.”

“Okay,” I said. It was hard not to smile. I was feeling a little giddy - I never had someone talk to me like this - about this - before.

As effortlessly as she had got us talking about diapers people who were treated like babies, she steered us to lighter topics. The best tacos in the city. Rainy day music. Her love of clowns vs. my hatred of them. The best Kubrick movie.

We clicked, and it felt like we just kept clicking with every new topic. Even when we didn’t agree on something, it felt like a bonding opportunity anyways, with each of us eager to hear the other out on why they disagreed.

Somewhere in the middle of a lively discussion about the preferred preparation of eggs, I interrupted her with a very important statement:

“I...I’m wetting myself. Right now.”

“I don’t suppose you brought a change of diapers with you, hm?”

“No…”

“How unfortunate.”

“If I had, you would’ve...changed me?”

“I’d have wanted to,” she said with a nod. “I’d have wanted to put you up on this bar counter and change your diaper right here in front of anyone who’d care to watch. But, also, I was just more concerned about your bottom. It might be a while before you go home. I hope you don’t get a rash.”

My imagination was drowning with visions of what she had just described. I was sure that she was just speaking hypothetically. Right? Her comments about diaper rash drifted right over my head.

“Maybe next time,” she added.

“You think there should be a next time?”

“I’d like there to be,” she said. “Wouldn’t you?”

I nodded. “Yes. Very much so.”

“And you’ll wear diapers again for me?”

“If I’m being honest, I’d probably do just about anything you told me to.” I didn’t mean to blurt out such a desperate thing. But her laugh suggested that she didn’t think too negatively of it.

“Be careful. That’s a dangerous thing to tell me.”

I decided to roll with it and double down. “Try me sometime.”

“Don’t play games you’re not prepared to lose,” she said. “I’m feeling pretty confident I could have you squatting down next to my barstool while you push a big mess into your soggy diaper.”

I laughed, but she had definitely deflated me a little. I wasn’t sure which concerned me more: that she’d actually request such a thing of me - or that if told to do it, I probably would.

“Okay, you win,” I said.

“Oh, but you win too.”

She was certainly right about that.

Another round of cocktails was delivered. We teetered back and forth between talking about kinky things and more everyday things.

The necessity of coffee in the morning.

Did I ever use a pacifier?

The worst highways in the city.

Enemas.

The last time we actually bought a magazine.

Getting bottle-fed.

Another round arrived. Maybe another after that - though the details got a little fuzzy around that point.

Eventually her hand landed on my crotch to feel my soggy diaper through my pants - and it just remained there after. The conversations got a little less civilized and a little more flirty. Her fingers would occasionally squeeze the lump in my pants playfully.

In a buzzed fog, we kissed each other for a moment on the sidewalk before we split and went in our own directions.

The closer I got to home, the less real the entire night seemed. It was everything I wanted and needed and all I had to show for it were some foggy memories and a sagging diaper.

It was time to go back home to reality. Back to whatever it was that Veronica and Ashley were doing. Back to staring at my phone for the next message from Lucy.

By the time my key was in the door, I was daydreaming about playing with myself while thinking of squatting over the bar’s floor next to Lucy’s barstool as I pushed a firm load into my diaper, regardless of who was watching. I could already feel myself growing stiff from the thought, and I was looking forward to acting on this.

But no sooner than the door was opened, I was faced with Veronica and Ashley on the couch. Smiling. Waiting.

“Welcome home,” Veronica cooed. “You’ll have to tell us everything.”

• Like 12

Periodic message with a friendly tone: If you are enjoying this story, and wish to read either more chapters of it (4 more chapters!), or wish to see the other stuff I wrote, you oughta check out my Patreon (https://www.patreon.com/quietlyhumiliated).

Additional bonus message with a similarly friendly tone, but a different color for reasons that aren't made clear: Thank you for reading this story!

Ten.

I hadn’t done anything wrong.

I hadn’t done anything wrong, I repeated to myself.

Then why do I feel guilty?

I took a seat on the recliner, facing the smiling faces of my wife and my neighbor. It took everything I had to hold myself together. Breathe in. Breathe out.

“Did you have a good time?” asked Veronica.

I considered downplaying the evening a little. Feign boredom and hoped that it got them off my back.

But that didn’t seem like the right move at all. Veronica certainly got to have her fun, and she never downplayed her time with Ashley. And what if I continued to see Lucy? How long would I be able to convince her that I wasn’t all that interested, despite my repeat meetings with her?

“I did,” I said with a confident nod.

Veronica's smile widened, and it was a tough one to read. Genuine happiness? Snark? Sarcasm? Something else altogether?

Ashley, on the other hand, couldn’t hide her feelings if she wanted to. Her eyes looked like cartoonish hearts and she clutched her chest as if the very topic of romance warmed her soul. It was adorable; frustratingly so.

“I’m happy for you,” Veronica said. It seemed genuine.

“Me too,” Ashley said. “What was her name again?”

“Lucy,” I said.

“She’s cute?” asked Veronica.

I nodded. “I certainly think so.”

“Cuter than Ashley?” Veronica asked next, as she playfully stroked Ashley’s thigh.

“Oh...well…” Ashley was unsure whether to take the compliment or to deflect.

“A different kind of cute, I guess,” I said. Ashley seemed satisfied with that answer and she shot me a warm smile.

“You seem on edge,” Veronica said. “Is this...stressful for you?”

“I guess I just wasn’t prepared to be in the interrogation chair.”

Veronica shrugged. “Foolish on your part, no? Of course we’d want to know everything.”

I quickly debated on what I should tell them. Was there actually any harm in saying everything? No...probably not. But this evening belonged to me, and I didn’t want to see every detail scrutinized by someone else.

Still, I thought I should at least start at the beginning.

“Lucy is…” the words proved harder to say than I expected.

“She is...what? A good dancer? Flirty?”

I spit it out: “She’s into ageplay as well.”

I cherished these little moments. It wasn’t a vindictive feeling, I just liked these opportunities where I could catch Veronica off guard. She didn’t look upset by this revelation, but she didn’t look happy either. Clearly she needed to chew on this a little longer.

“Well,” Ashley said, quick to fill in the silence left by Veronica, “I think that’s super!”

As per usual, Ashley’s delight filled the room with warmth. It put me at ease and I could see that it had even allowed Veronica the chance to catch her breath again.

“This is good for you,” Veronica said. I truly believed she meant that. “I trust that she’ll be a...mommy, of sorts, for you? I mean...you’re no daddy.”

Ashley held a hand up to her mouth and giggled behind her hand.

“Oh...well...you know we just met. And it’s not like you can just...instantly jump into roles and know where everyone fits into a scene and…”

“She’s going to be your new mommy, isn’t she?” Veronica asked again, finding the energy to once again put me under her thumb.

“Y-yes.”

Both girls laughed enthusiastically.

“Well, should the two of you get more acclimated,” Veronica said, “perhaps we should all arrange a little...double date?”

“Ohhh,” Ashley said, glee filling her eyes. “A play date!”

“Now wouldn’t that be something, Jaime? You and little Ashley, crawling about on the floor together in your diapers while we Mommies watched you?”

I couldn’t breathe. I could barely think. Veronica had almost immediately weaponized the situation to humiliate me, and it was working exactly as it was intended.

“I...I should go take a shower and lie down,” I said, standing up to excuse myself. “I’ll talk to you later.” I turned to Ashley. “It’s always good seeing you. Have a good night.”

Ashley nodded, nothing but kindness in her eyes. “You too.”

“We’re only teasing,” Veronica reiterated.

“Oh, I know,” I said. “You’re good, I promise. I just...I’m tired.”

In the bedroom, the door closed behind me, I quickly shed my clothes and disposed of my wet diaper before making my way to the bathroom where I got into the shower.

What was I supposed to be touching myself to? Oh right, the thought of squatting next to Lucy’s barstool.

I was stroking myself almost as soon as the water was running, but all I could think about was crawling on the ground with Ashley - both of us in diapers.

--

Lucy: You up?

I was up. I mean, I was down - in bed - on my back, staring up at the ceiling. But I was awake. I had been for an hour or two. Veronica had come to bed a bit ago. She didn’t say much to me - but neither of us had much to say when getting into bed together at night. She had fallen asleep almost immediately. Lucky her.

I was surprised to see my phone light up on the bedside table. Mostly because I usually put my phone into airplane mode before sleep. Her messaging me, and my getting the message seemed serendipitous, even if I didn’t really believe in such things.

Me: I’m up. It’s late, though. What are you doing up?

For a very long four minutes, there was no response. It didn’t show that the message was read. There was no icon to show that she was typing. Just silence. I was beginning to wonder if I was getting a message from earlier in the evening. Was I the crazy one for responding to her this late at night?

Lucy: I was just in bed. Thinking about you.
Me: Me? This late at night? I’d advise against that.
Lucy: I dunno. It doesn’t seem that bad.
Me: I was thinking about you too.

It was kind of a lie. Yes, I was thinking about her. But...likely not the same way she was thinking about me. I wanted to think about her more - especially in the shower - but I got a little...distracted.

Lucy didn’t need to know that.

Lucy: Good. I meant what I said before, you know. About next time? I hope you bring a spare diaper or two. Just in case.
Me: And I meant it when I said that I’d probably do anything you asked me to.
Lucy: Then I’m asking you to see me again this week. With a diaper on. And with spare diapers on hand.
Me: Your wish is my command.
Lucy: That’s just what I’m asking. My wishes are far more complicated.

I felt myself growing erect in my boxers, under the covers. I wondered about which was more likely -  that I was surrounded by women who could control my libido like a puppet - or if it was just me who had no actual resistance to the fancies of pretty women.

Me: You’ll have to elaborate…
Lucy: Hmm. Maybe it is a little later than I thought it was…
Me: Hey, you can’t do that! You can’t get me all worked up and then leave me hanging.
Lucy: Yeah? Did I get you all worked up?
Me: Wait, hold on. I’m asking you to elaborate on your wishes. Don’t go changing the subject.
Lucy: What do I wish? Right now, I wish for you to be lying in my lap, suckling my breast. You’d be wearing a dirty diaper. I’d change it - but not until you’re done breastfeeding.
Me: Do you...lactate?
Lucy: No. Well, not yet. But it’s my wish, right? And maybe it’d be something worth putting the work into for the right baby.

The very thought was too much for me to handle. I pulled my cock from my boxers, running my hand up and down my shaft. I rarely touched myself while in bed while Veronica slept next to me. But tonight? Maybe I’d make an exception.

Me: Okay. Now that’s my wish too.
Lucy: Good. Baby steps, of course. We’ll go out again. I’ll change your diaper.
Me: When?
Lucy: You tell me. Any night. I’ll make it work.
Me: I’ll let you know.
Lucy: You better.
Me: Tell me more about your wish?
Lucy: Oh, I wish I could, baby. But...it looks like it’s time for me to go to bed. Nighty night, good boy.

I turned the phone off, this time putting it into airplane mode. My hand was still on my cock, though, and I wasn’t about to let that go to waste. I started slow and carefully, trying my best not to cause Veronica to wake up. But, the longer I went at it, the harder it got to be so focused. I was thinking about Lucy. Lucy changing my diaper. Lucy breastfeeding me.

“Is there a fucking earthquake or something?”

My head shot to Veronica’s side of the bed, where she had begun to stir.

“Oh...uh, no. Sorry, go back to sleep. I may have been moving around too much or something.”

She rolled over so that she was facing me. In our bed - dimly lit by the moonlight - I could see that her eyes were open and she was assessing the situation.

“Are you seriously lying here next to me while playing with yourself?” she muttered.

“Well...I mean, yes. But...I didn’t mean to wake you up or anything. I was just…”

“Give it to me,” she said.

“I’m sorry?”

Her hand was in my lap, on a mission in the dark to find my erection.

“Put it in my hand,” she said. “I want to feel it.”

I guided her hand to it, nervous about where this was going. Veronica hadn’t touched me like this in...well, it had been a long time. I wasn’t sure that she had ever touched me in bed while half-asleep. I was afraid she’d grip it tightly and rip it off of my body.

Instead, to my relief, she ran her hand up and down in it, as if feeling it again for the first time. Her fingertip slowly assessed every nook and crevice.

“What has you so worked up tonight?” she said. I couldn’t see her face, but I just knew that she was smiling in the darkness.

“Oh...nothing.”

“Your little date, perhaps?”

“I mean…”

Her tone got even softer - almost to a whisper: “Were you thinking about how she’s going to be your new Mommy? And how you’re going to be a very good boy for her?”

“Well...I guess...I…”

I was having trouble speaking; let alone being able to think. As with most things Veronica did, my only thought was: To what end? I wasn’t sure if this was supposed to be teasing me...or something else entirely.

“It’s about time,” Veronica cooed softly, her head drifting a little closer to my ear. She was talking directly into it now. “You were such a patient baby all this time, weren’t you?”

“I...uh...what do you mean?”

“All these years, and your mean ol’ wife wouldn’t put you in a diaper or feed your bottle, would she?”

Her hand gripped my cock harder now as she found a rhythm in her movements up and down my shaft. I had nothing but questions - but I didn’t dare ask them, for fear that she would stop. She hadn’t done this for me in so long. Nobody had.

“No hard feelings, I hope,” she whispered. “As it turned out, I was destined to be a Mommy sooner or later myself. I just needed to meet the right baby girl.”

Fuck. I wasn’t supposed to be thinking about Ashley.

“But I just know that you’re going to be a good baby for… I’m sorry, what was her name again?”

“L-Lucy,” I stammered, the building pressure growing to a fever pitch.

“Ah yes, Lucy,” she said with a little giggle. “I know you’re going to be a good little boy for Lucy.”

“I...yes…”

“But you know what?”

“No…” Of course I didn’t have any idea what else she could have to say. Everything else about this moment seemed to fall far outside of the norm.

“I’ll still own you. And I always will.”

There was just a single moment - an iota of a second - where I tried to wrap my head around what that meant. But the answer came almost immediately after, as her hand had successfully pumped me to completion. Wet spurts landed on my belly and hand in the darkness.

Her voice had returned to its normal tone and volume: “Goodnight, Jaime.” She rolled over, and slowly faded back into a restful sleep again.

My heart thrashed around in my chest and my brain was overloaded with thoughts. What did that mean? What did any of that mean?

I reached to the bedside table, fumbling about for some tissues to clean myself up. Once finished, I let them fall to the floor next to the bed and I allowed my head to sink deeper into my pillow.

Did she really feel like she...owned me? If that was the case, it would have been nice if she took care of her possession a little more.

I had countless questions, and had I a little more energy, maybe I would’ve stayed up later to ponder over them endlessly and hopelessly. Yet my eyes were getting heavy. It was for the best. The last thing I wanted to do was talk myself out of seeing Lucy again.

I would dream that I was just a plastic baby doll, being passed back around in a circle of Veronica, Ashley and Lucy.

• Like 11
  • quietlyhumiliated changed the title to Neighbors [Chapter 10 added 11/19/2021]

There was a little bit of a delay in posting this chapter so I could eat some turkey. But I'm back, and here's the next chapter. Thank you for continuing to read my story!

Eleven.

There was no mention of that night’s encounter after that. Once more, I could almost convince myself that it hadn’t actually happened and that it was just a dream.

I was haunted by the same feeling after I had first told Veronica about my desire to introduce ageplay to our dynamic. But, like what happened when I told her about ageplay, I worried that one day her ‘handy’ work and comment about owning me would come back to bite me.

Lucy and I had plans again to meet for dinner Wednesday night, and I had just barely been able to keep it together for the early half of the week. I liked Lucy. She was excellent at flirting, and her texts were a near constant source of excitement. No matter the time, and regardless of where I was, I could count on her to make me blush with her words. Despite the fact that we would only be meeting for the second time, things felt like they were ramping up. I think we were  both becoming more open with each other in our texts. We seemed ready. Ready for what, it was hard to say - though it often felt like we were both counting on our connection to be the much-needed outlet for our kinky needs that we both seemed to desperately need.

It seemed a little dangerous, but in a fun way.

Veronica, for her part, had backed off a little. She would ask little questions now and then about how things were going with Lucy, or she’d ask about our plans - but she barely needed details. I wondered if this was harder for her than she thought it’d be.

Or...if it was just easier to divert even more attention to Ashley.

Speaking of, Ashley became a near constant-presence in our apartment. She was beginning to seem less like a neighbor and more like a roommate. A roommate that I wanted to fuck. A roommate that I wanted to sit on my chest while they filled their diaper and…

Well, I had a lot of feelings about Ashley. Even with the presence of Lucy in my life, I could never quite ‘get over’ Ashley.

“Big date tonight, hmm?” Ashley asked. I had just come home from working in the office, and she was sitting at the kitchen table drinking some water and reading her phone.

“I...well, yeah,” I said. “Is...Veronica here?”

“No, she had some sort of business function downtown,” she said.

I wanted to ask her what she was doing in our apartment alone, but I could never have brought myself to actually ask. To her credit, she seemed to suss out my need for that answer herself.

“I hope you don’t mind that I’m here,” she said. “I get kind of lonely upstairs. Even when you guys aren’t here, I don’t feel as alone here.”

“Oh,” I said. It both did and didn’t make sense to me.

“Veronica said it was okay,” she added. “In fact - it was her idea. She gave me a key.”

“Is that so?” I wasn’t upset, but I wondered what else Veronica would be willing to do without talking to me first.

“So, big date,” she said, trying to clear the awkwardness from the room. Either she was oblivious to my lingering questions on Veronica giving her a key - or she was well aware and didn’t want to be the one to have that talk with me. I could certainly respect that. “Excited?”

I sighed. I wasn’t ever going to be able to give her the cold shoulder. “I am,” I said. “Quite excited, actually.”

“Are you going to wear a...diaper?”

I felt myself blushing a little. I wondered how much I should say.

“Well...we talked about that a little…”

“I think you should,” she said, her lips twisting into a naughty grin.

“You think so?”

“Oh, for sure. She is going to be a mommy-type for you, right?”

I shrugged. Yes, she was absolutely right, but I was trying to be a little coy about it. “I suppose that might be part of the long-term plans. Should we get there.”

“It’d be cute,” she said. “It’s like a statement, right? You’re saying: ‘This is how much I trust you.’”

“So you’d wear a diaper on your second date?” I asked.

“Well....I’m new to diapers,” she said, laughing. “And Vee and I…” her voice trailed off as she thought it over a little bit more. “Actually, yeah. I guess I would. I mean, it won’t be our second date, but next time we go out again, I’d definitely wear a diaper whether she asked me to or not.”

Of course she would, I thought. She’s so perfectly...baby.

“You’ve convinced me,” I said.

“Yeah?”

I nodded. “Yeah. I’ll wear a diaper tonight.”

She clutched her hands to her face and giggled a little. “That’s going to be so fun!”

I’d let her think this was her idea. She didn’t need to know that this had practically been decided during the first night Lucy and I met.

“Will you show me?” Ashley asked. She certainly didn’t need to, but she had turned on the adorable puppy-dog eyes.

“Show you...the diaper?”

“After you put it on,” she said. “I...I could even help you put one on if you wanted.”

I carefully took a step or two towards another of the kitchen chairs, positioning the back of the chair between her line of sight and the slowly growing bulge in my pants. I really wanted that. Maybe more than I wanted to go on this date.

But it was a terrible idea.

“Maybe next time,” I said.

She laughed and nodded. I wondered if her offer had actually been a joke. Would I have looked like a fool if I had said yes?

“So,” I said, hoping to change the subject a little. “What about you? Still exploring the world of diapers with…” It was surprisingly hard to finish the sentence, but I pushed through: “...Veronica?”

She blushed a little. “Yes… I have you to thank for that.”

I was sure she meant it as a genuine compliment, but it didn’t feel like one.

“She’s treating you well?” I asked. “As a...mommy?”

“She’s learning,” Ashley said. “But I am too. We’re learning together, you know? It’s kind of exciting.”

“It sounds like it, sure.”

“That stuff that Vee said the other night? About...like, a playdate? Do you think you’d ever actually go for that?”

I sighed. That was a tricky question, and I wasn’t entirely sure that Ashley could imagine the complete answer to that. “It certainly sounds fun,” I said.

“I’d like it,” she said with a shrug.

So would I.

“I don’t know,” she added, seeming to ponder aloud, “I guess it’s silly to say that someone’s an ‘expert’ on being a, uh, big baby. But, while I try to grow more acclimated to the role, I just think that I’d kind of like the company of someone who feels more attuned with their...baby side. Does that make sense?”

“It does,” I said. “And I don’t think that’s silly.”

“Have you ever had that?” she asked.

“Another baby to play with?”

She nodded.

“No. It sounds nice. I think I would’ve liked that too.”

“She changed me the other day,” she said. “Did she tell you?”

Sweet precious Ashley - she seemed oblivious to the tension between Veronica and I, especially in regards to the ageplay. I sometimes wondered how much of that was willful.

“I think I connected the dots the other day,” I said. “When you ran back upstairs to get a fresh diaper.”

Her cheeks grew a little more pink. “I liked it. Being changed, you know?”

I nodded. I didn’t actually know - I hadn’t had that pleasure just yet. Fingers crossed, though. I suppose I could’ve had a little jealousy over the fact that Ashley seemed to have just stumbled into this world and was already further ahead in it than I was, but it didn’t seem worth it. I was happy that she was happy.

“It’s one of those things, I guess,” she said, “where I had no idea that it was something I’d want. And now that I’m here...I just can’t get enough.”

“I know that feeling,” I said. “All too well.”

“Hey,” she said, her tone softening a little. Her cheeks glowed a little pinker once more.

“Yeah?”

“Do you remember that night? When we met at the bar? And…”

I nodded. I remembered that quite well.

“Was that weird?”

I laughed. “It wasn’t...you know...the most completely normal thing.”

“Is it bad that I want to do that again?”

“Kiss me?”

She nodded.

“That depends on who you ask.”

“I’m asking you.”

“No, I don’t think that’s a bad thing to want.”

“I guess I didn’t come here just to sit in silence waiting for Vee to get home.”

I should have seen that coming.

“Oh...so…”

“I guess I wanted to see you,” she said.

I felt my bottom lip trembling. Gosh, I wanted this so fucking bad. Except…

“But...I’m supposed to be going out tonight. With Lucy.”

“I know,” she said. Her eyes looked down to the table. She looked ashamed for just asking.

“Maybe not tonight,” I said. “But...I’d like that too. More than I can even say.”

She nodded. She looked disappointed - more in herself than me.

And me? I couldn’t believe I was turning her down. But I had to get ready for my date with Lucy. Lucy. I wanted to see her. I wanted to talk to her. I wanted to show her I was wearing a diaper again.

That was tonight’s focus. It had to be.

“I can have a raincheck, can’t I?” I asked.

She nodded again.

“Promise?”

Another nod.

“Are we bad people?” she asked.

“How so?”

“I dunno,” she said softly. “I mean...I’m going to assume you didn’t tell Vee about the last time. And I certainly didn’t. And if we do anything again...I imagine we probably won’t say anything to her about it.”

“Yeah, you’re probably right.” I wasn’t about to say that it made us ‘bad,’ but there was certainly something underhanded about it. I added: “It’s complicated. Everything is.” I had no idea if that helped her or not, but it helped me. It made me feel like I could put off thinking about the ramifications of bad decisions long enough so that I could actually make the bad decisions.

“I shouldn’t hold you up from getting ready,” she said.

“Are you going to stick around the apartment?”

“If you don’t mind. I feel comfortable here.”

“I don’t mind,” I said with a smile.

I excused myself, going into the bedroom before closing the door behind me.

Okay. Breathe in. Breathe out.

One moment I’d feel impressed with myself for not just giving into my more primal urges. The next I would be kicking myself.

Seeing Lucy? Building something with her? That felt like a good thing. But doing something with Ashley behind Veronica’s back didn’t seem that good.

But I want it so bad.

Fuck it.

I turned around and walked back to the door. When I opened it, I found that Ashley was already there - standing on the other side, waiting for me.

“Hi,” she said, biting her lower lip.

“Hi.”

“Did you forget something?” she asked.

“Maybe. One little thing.”

We both stepped forward, meeting within the doorframe. Our arms were around each other and our mouths were locked together.

As we kissed, our bodies moved in unison through the bedroom and onto the bed. I landed on my back, with her landing on top of me. Her hands tucked themselves under me, and I could feel them cruising down to my ass where she was feeling to see what the situation was like.

“I...I haven’t put a diaper on yet, if that’s what you’re looking for,” I said.

“A shame,” she said, just barely fitting the words in between a deep breath and shoving her tongue into my mouth.

She pulled her face back again for a moment. “But feel free to explore my pants,” she said with a smile.

I wouldn’t need to be told twice.

My hands grasped at her waist, and as I guided them to her backside, the thick padding under her tight jeans was immediately apparent. She moaned gently as I gave her thick bottom a gentle squeeze.

“I wish I was wearing one too,” I said.

“Next time,” she quickly replied.

Another deep long kiss would have to suffice as my response to that.

My hands pawed at the button to her jeans, and when I managed to blindly open her pants I gave them a few quick tugs - pulling them down just enough so that I could get a good look at her diaper.

“Do you like it?” she asked.

“Of course I do.”

“It’s dry,” she said. It almost seemed as if she was pouting about that.

“Do you wish that it wasn’t?”

“I dunno. What do you think? Do you think you’d like it more if I was on top of you while in a wet diaper?”

“You’d have to do it and find out.”

She giggled. “I wish I could.”

“Pee shy?”

She nodded bashfully.

“Believe me,” I said, “this right here? This is already amazing.”

My eyes glanced over to the alarm clock. I wished I had more time. But I wasn’t about to tell her to get off of me. But she had seen me look at the clock. She knew that I’d soon have places to be. With a sigh she rolled off of me onto her back on the bed next to me.

“That was fun,” she said.

“The problem is that it just makes me want even more.”

“Yeah…”

For a few minutes we didn’t say anything. We didn’t even touch each other - we just lied on the bed together. For that moment, it was nice - just being there together.

“I’ll let you get dressed,” she finally said, sitting up. “Don’t forget your diaper.”

“How could I forget a thing like that?” I asked.

“Just making sure.”

I realized that if I had already gone against my better judgement in choosing this time to make out with her, maybe I might as well reverse every decision I made this afternoon.

“You can help me get into my diaper if you want.”

Her eyes lit up for a moment, but she shook her head. “If I did that...I doubt you’d ever get to your date.”

She was probably right.

“What’s going on here?” I didn’t so much ask it as I just blurted it out.

“I don’t know,” she said.

“You do like Veronica, right?”

“Oh...yes.” She nodded. “Very much so.”

That didn’t help me make any more sense of this.

“Are you worried about Veronica?” she asked.

I nodded.

“Yeah,” she said with a shrug. “That’s certainly a pickle.”

• Like 10
  • quietlyhumiliated changed the title to Neighbors [Chapter 11 added 11/29/2021]

This was a great update. I am really liking how well your characters are developing, I really like how you show us the good and bad qualities of all the characters without being blatant about it. 

I find the relationship between Veronica and Jaime really interesting. Like from the outside it looks like they should be split up but they are still working on things and that there are more to relationships than just sex so I am really interested to see how their relationship plays out more.

• Like 1

I was away last week, so I missed the opportunity to post this chapter last Friday. So here it is! And then, Chapter 13 will be here on this upcoming Friday.

Twelve.

“It’s not polite to keep a lady waiting,” Lucy said, tapping her wrist sarcastically.

“I hope I didn’t keep you waiting long,” I said, a little out of breath from the hasty pace I kept to ensure that I wasn’t later than I already was.

“I was actually a little late myself,” she said with a laugh. “Considering that I live in this neighborhood, that’s kind of embarrassing. But I feel a little better seeing that I still beat you here.”

“It was just one of those nights,” I said. “It’s only on the nights that you have plans that the universe seems to throw obstacles in your path.”

“At least we’re here now.”

I nodded.

“Well?” she asked with a smile. “Turn around. Let me take a peek.”

It was deja vu from our first date - almost the exact same situation, just in a different place. I remembered how nervous I was then, and my cautious looks around.

But there was none of that this time. Without a second thought, I turned around so that she could peer into the back of my pants. She did so, and she offered an affirmative hum after.

A young woman who was just leaving the bar took a look at us and giggled to herself as she walked away. I couldn’t be sure if she actually saw anything - but the situation itself had to look pretty comical from her vantage point.

“You have a backpack, I see,” Lucy said - pointing to my black pack. We both knew what was in it, but she’d want to hear me say it.

“It’s just...extra things,” I said.

“Is it a diaper bag?”

I felt my cheeks warm. “Maybe.”

“We’re going to call it a diaper bag,” she said with a grin. “Come on, let’s go in and get some seats.”

It had been a crazy afternoon, and most of my journey to the bar was spent just replaying the events with Ashley over and over in my head. It felt unfair to both of them, honestly. Hell - including Veronica - that was three people that I felt like I was being unfair to in some way, shape, or form.

But I was in Lucy’s company now. And Lucy had a way of getting me to focus on the there-and-now.

“Keeping yourself dry?” she asked as we were sat at a table. I blushed, knowing the hostess who sat us was just barely out of earshot.

“Doing my best,” I said.

“You shouldn’t try so hard.”

“No?”

She smirked. “Be a good boy and wet yourself for me, won’t you?”

“N-now?”

“Whenever you can,” she said.

I nodded.

“You look a little flustered,” she said.

“I guess I’m just not used to being talked to like that.”

“But you like it?”

“Love it.”

“Perfect. Then I imagine you’ll let me know after the little baby is all done wetting his diapers for me?”

I nodded, feeling the heat in my cheeks intensify.

“It’s been a while since I talked to someone like that,” she said. “It feels good.”

Ashley who?

Drinks were ordered. Food was ordered. With both, Lucy had jested that I should either be served with a sippy cup or that I would need to see the children’s menu. Our waitress, a pretty young redhead named Raquelle, rolled with the jokes - clearly not getting the context, but didn’t want to be left out of the opportunity to tease a man on a date.

“Believe it or not, we don’t have any sippy cups,” Raquelle said, placing my lager in front of me. To Lucy: “But if he gets too messy, we can always see if we can’t make him a bib.”

“I’m going to hold you to that,” Lucy said with a laugh.

If I could’ve, I would've just slid off the chair and curled up under the table.

“Do you think I should’ve told her?” Lucy asked after Raquelle walked away.

“Told her what?”

“That if you were going to make any sort of mess, it’d likely be in your diaper?”

If I had beer in my mouth, I likely would’ve launched it clear across the bar. It might have set some sort of record for distance. Instead, I just sort of choked - caught somewhere between a sigh and a gulp.

She laughed pretty hard at this.

“I won’t lie,” I said. “I realize it’s not exactly ethical to be so...candid like that with strangers. But that feeling when you’re so close to having someone learn too much? It’s a rush.”

“Isn’t it? Though I think it's dangerous for me to know that you feel that way.”

“Probably,” I laughed. “But I imagine you’re dangerous enough without my input.”

“Fair enough,” she said. “But I’m warning you now, if you mess your diaper at this table, I’m going to tell poor Raquelle that you did.”

I blushed yet again. “That seems fair, though I doubt I’d do that.”

“Even if I asked you to?”

“You...you would do that?”

“Let's say that I did ask you to. Would you?”

I sighed. “If you actually asked me to? If you seriously expected to do that? Yeah...probably.”

“Well then, there you go. If I ask you to mess your diaper - you will. And if you do as you're told, I’d have to go and tell Miss Raquelle. And while I don’t want to speak for this young lady who is just trying to do her job - I suspect that she’d get a little bit of a kick out of that situation.”

It was a nice fantasy to imagine playing out. Later, I might even stroke myself while thinking about that scenario playing out exactly as she described it.

“Lactation?” Lucy asked, breaking my daydream about dirty accidents being exposed to cute waitresses. It was like being shoved out of one daydream and into another.

“Oh...uh, yeah. What about it, now?”

“You said you were interested?”

I nodded. “And you did say that it was a wish of yours too, yes? No experience with that?”

She laughed. “No, I’ve never lactated. I told myself once that I’d do it for the right guy. But, that was a long time ago, and as it turns out, no guy is ever good enough. That’s a big commitment on my part, you know? Training myself to lactate without actually having to get pregnant? I’ve changed my mind on it a little.”

“Yeah?” I took another sip of my beer.

“Well,” she said with a shrug. “I don’t have to do it for anyone else, you know? I can do it for myself. And if there just so happens to be someone who can take advantage of Mommy’s milky udders, then that seems like a good deal to me.”

There it was. That was the spit-take that I knew I had in me. I sprayed the top of the table with beer. I expected her to recoil, but she just laughed before helping me clean up the mess with her napkin.

“Do we need more napkins?” asked Raquelle who happened to be passing by at that moment.

“Please,” I said, probably looking as embarrassed as I felt.

“Oh don’t worry too much about it,” Raquelle said with a wry smirk. “Some boys have trouble staying clean, don’t they?”

She was already gone before my mouth could open to respond.

“She knows, right?” I asked Lucy. “She has to.”

Lucy laughed and shook her head. “I worked in a bar for eight years. You develop a knack for picking out the ones you can tease a little. I set her up, and now she’s just...spiking the ball.”

Well, I don’t need yet another woman to have a crush on.

Raquelle swung by for a moment to drop off some extra napkins. She didn’t say anything, thankfully. But she did leave behind an absurd amount of napkins.

“This is excessive, right?” I asked.

“She knows that little boys can be messy,” Lucy replied with a nod.

“Alright,” I said. “It’s all fun and games until you get me all riled up in the middle of a bar. Maybe we get to know each other a little bit better?”

“Fine,” she said with a laugh. “If we must. What do you want to know?”

“You said that you’ve been paid for...uh...baby stuff in the past, right? Are you a...sex worker?”

“I suppose I am while I’m taking someone’s money to change their diapers. There are days where I wish that was my primary hustle.”

“And so what is your primary hustle?”

“I work at a nonprofit,” she said with a shrug. “We fund children’s cancer research. I suppose I can sleep easier knowing that I’m not working for some filthy corporation - but most of my days are spent begging said filthy corporations for money.”

“That sounds rather noble,” I said.

“It feels like a normal old job most days,” she said. “I’m told that we do good things. But I don’t think I’m at the vantage point to see them. But what about you?”

“I...work for a filthy corporation,” I said. We both laughed.

“What does that entail?”

“Nothing especially exciting. Project management. I try to make sure everything is on schedule and yell at people when they’re not. Except...I don’t know what anyone actually does. Though I don’t think anyone else has caught on to that.”

She laughed again. “You’re funny.”

“Likewise.”

She put her open hands on the table. I knew what she wanted, and I didn’t hesitate to respond. I set my hands on the table too, fitting them inside hers. It felt good to hold her hands.

“I’m trying not to be too excited by you,” she said.

“No?”

“Dating is mostly just disappointment.”

“For what it’s worth, I don’t want to disappoint you.”

“Nobody does, I don’t think. But also, I don’t want to disappoint you either.”

“I’m not sure how you could.”

“Keep thinking that, Baby.”

I blushed.

“So. Are you ready to go ahead and mess your diaper?”

I felt every bit of color drain from my face as my hair seemed to stand on end. “Wait...what? Are you… I mean.... Here? Now? But…”

She let out a loud laugh and shook her head. “I’m teasing you, Baby. But - oh god - you should have seen your face. Wow. That was priceless.”

She got me, and it was funny. But I needed a second or two to recuperate before I could laugh about it. She had me covered though, laughing hard enough for the both of us.

“If you joke like that,” I said, “how will I know when you’re really asking me to do it?”

“You’ll know,” she said.

I believed that.

I don’t know what it was about that moment - the natural feeling I had with Lucy, or the beer, or the conversation. Maybe it was a combination of those things. But it seemed like the perfect opportunity for me to release my bladder.

“I’m sure you’d like to know that I’m wetting myself,” I said.

She smiled. “You’re right.”

Raquelle arrived just in time - thankfully not a moment sooner - with our food in hand. She dropped off a plate in front of each of us before setting down two sets of silverware, each rolled in a napkin. She positioned both closer to Lucy.

“I don’t know if he’s allowed to have sharp objects,” Raquelle said.

“You’re very astute,” Lucy replied with a smile. “I should probably cut up his food for him. And you said that you might have a bib? If needed?”

“Just say the word,” Raquelle said with a wink. “I’ll take care of you.”

And with that, she was off again. I slowly exhaled - almost certain that Lucy was going to further humiliate me with what I had just told her.

“I like her,” Lucy said. “Would it be weird if I asked for her number at the end of the meal?”

“Weird for who?” I asked. “Me? Or her?”

She laughed. “Well how would that make you feel?”

“It doesn’t stop you and I from seeing each other, does it?”

“No,” she said. “Not at all.”

“Then I wish you luck.”

The food was good. The second round of drinks were good...as was the third round. It was even easier than it had been the first time to wet the diaper for a second time. It was so effortless, in  fact, that I almost didn’t even acknowledge it myself. It wasn’t until I was just about done flooding myself that it occurred to me that it was happening.

“Oh…”

“Are you okay?” she asked.

“I...I think I just wet myself again,” I laughed.

“You think?”

“I...I most certainly did.”

“Well I hope that diaper holds up.”

“I have spares,” I said, patting the black backpack next to me.

“Ah yes,” she said. “Your diaper bag.”

I shrugged. Somehow wetting myself for the second time hadn’t embarrassed me too much. But her referring to it as my ‘diaper bag’ did the trick.

“I was going to suggest we split dessert,” she said. “But…”

“But?”

“Well, you’re in need of a diaper change. I said I would change your diaper. And...I just so happen to live close by.”

“This had been your plan all along, I assume.”

“Oh please. You must have seen this coming too.”

I had.

“You’re fine with coming to my place?” she asked.

“Do you bite?”

“I’m a little full at the moment,” she said, rubbing her belly. “But I might get peckish later.”

“I’m quite fine with coming over if you’ll have me.”

The stage had been set, and we were both excited about what was next. We made idle small talk while waiting for Raquelle to help us close out our bill. There was excitement in the air, and it filled me with joy to see that she was just as eager as I was.

“I’m disappointed that I never had to get that bib,” Raquelle said as she sidled up to the table.

“Me too,” Lucy said. “Next time we’ll bring our own.”

“I hope that you do,” Raquelle said. “But can I get you two some desserts tonight?”

Lucy and looked at each other, our eyes hungry for something besides food.

“Not tonight,” Lucy said.

“That’s a shame,” she said. “But you’ll come back, right?”

She was looking right at Lucy when she said that.

“I’m pretty sure we’ll see each other again,” Lucy said with a smile.

--

Stepping outside, into the comparatively quiet and fresher air, my hand was in hers. I don’t even remember when it happened, but no part of me wanted to drop her hand.

“My place?” she asked.

I nodded. “Lead the way.”

We were a block away when we heard someone yelling behind us. We both heard it at the same time, and we looked around, wondering if there had been an accident or something.

Someone was running towards us.

We recognized the person at the same time, but Lucy spoke first: “Raquelle?”

My heart sank - sinking deeper than I had felt in some time. She was carrying my backpack. Like an idiot, I had left it at the restaurant.

“Here…” Raquelle said, shoving the backpack into my hands as she tried to catch my breath. “I...wanted to make sure...you had this…”

“Well thank you so much,” Lucy said.

“Y-yeah,” I said. “Thank you. I’m so sorry to have made you run all that way.”

“Oh...it...was nothing,” she said, laughing through some gasping breaths. “...needed the exercise. Besides...it seemed to me like...you’d need that bag.”

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

I think she wanted to know if what she heard was real she took a peak in the bag and saw his diapers.

Then when she said "Besides...it seemed to me like...you’d need that bag.” I think she knows.

• Like 1

Thirteen.

“I may have only been teasing you about messing your diaper at the bar,” Lucy said. “But here, where it’s just you and me, I’m much less inclined to kid around.”

I’d have said her apartment was about the same size as the one that I shared with Veronica. Though, as Lucy lived alone, her place seemed more spacious.

She did have one important addition to her apartment that we did not, however - a balcony. We were sitting outside at a small patio table, feeling the cool night wind swirl around us. She had poured us yet another round of drinks - cocktails of her own making this time around.

“Keep putting drinks in me and I’ll do anything you ask without hesitation,” I said. “Jokes or not.”

“I’m already well aware of this,” she said.

We looked out over the city. From this, the 10th floor, much of the street below looked miniature and insignificant. Illuminated only by streetlights, signs and cars, it was kind of pretty.

“You should take your pants off,” she said.

I wanted to ask why, but it didn’t really matter what the reason was. It was an easy enough thing to do and I didn’t want her to think that I was already hesitating when actually put to task.

I carefully removed my shoes and my pants, putting them inside near her couch, before walking back out to the balcony with my diaper on display. My two heavy wettings had done a number on it, and it was sagging considerably between my legs.

Staying in her chair, she beckoned me to her with just a finger. When I got closer, she tucked a hand under the swollen diaper so that she could feel how heavy and thick it had become.

“I like you like this,” she said. “Diaper out and exposed - like a real baby. Isn’t that comfortable? Not being restricted by those awful big boy pants?”

“Well...it’s different,” I said. The air was a little chillier up here and little goosebumps formed on my legs.

“This is good for two reasons,” she said, gently squeezing the front of the diaper. “For one, I think it’s important for me to always know the condition of your diaper. This just makes it easier.”

“And the other reason?” I asked.

She stood and walked closer to the balcony’s railing. She pointed to an apartment in the building across the street from hers. It wasn’t exactly parallel - it might have been on that building’s 9th floor - but close enough that we could see into the living room of the apartment.

“Do you see that one?” she asked.

I looked into the apartment. A man watched TV. My eyes slowly scanned to the right, spotting a head through a kitchen window.

“I do.”

“They put on an incredible show. She’ll get down on her hands and knees, facing out the window - practically looking right at me - and he’ll get behind her and just fuck her senseless for what feels like an hour.”

“That...happens often?”

“Often enough,” she said.

“And you just...watch them fucking each other? Do they know you’re watching?”

“I can’t imagine you’d fuck in front of a window if you weren’t expecting anyone to see,” she said with a laugh. “But yes. They’re well aware of my viewership.”

“Wait...what does this have to do with me wearing a diaper on your balcony?”

“It’s how I want to return the favor someday,” she said with a shrug. “I would love nothing more than for the day to come when they’re at their window - bonus points if they’re fucking - and they look up at my balcony and they see me with some diaper boy. If they caught me breastfeeding said diaper boy? Well, fuck. I’d probably come right there on the spot.”

I laughed and shook my head as I looked over the balcony into their apartment. I kind of wished her neighbors would see that too one day.

For a few moments, we just stood and listened to the night from the balcony. She returned to her seat behind me and I looked out over the area in just my diaper. She was watching me - staring at my bloated padding - I could just feel it.

“You’d look cute pooping your pants up here,” she said.

“You...think so?”

“You’d probably look cute pooping your pants anywhere. But here too. You would do that for me, yes?”

“Are you asking me to?” I asked.

“I want you to poop your diaper for me,” she said. “Here on my balcony. In fact, until you do, we’re not leaving. And once you do, I’ll take you back inside to change you.”

“Is it okay if I take my time with that one?” I asked. “It’d be my first time doing that in front of someone. And...uh, my first time having someone else changing me.”

“Take your time,” she said. “I trust you’ll let me know when you’re ready.”

On some level I was experiencing anxiety about what I had just committed to, but it was deep enough in the recesses of my mind that I wasn’t letting it get to me. Lucy had a way of making it seem so expected and obvious, that I almost felt sillier for having any hesitation at all.

“Did you actually give Raquelle your number?” I asked.

“I left it on the table,” she said with a smile.

“Do you think she’ll call you?”

She shrugged. “I don’t know.”

“Do you think she looked in the bookbag?”

“Probably,” she said. “If she didn’t go through the entire bag, I’m sure she at least took a peek.”

“Are you nervous she wouldn’t call you after seeing what was in the bag?”

She laughed and shook her head. “It was your diaper bag, not mine. I’m sure she’d have figured that out too. But if I never heard from her again? Yeah, I guess I might wonder if she saw your big diapers and assumed that we were into things far weirder than she could handle.”

“But if she does call you?” I asked.

“That could mean a lot of things, right? It could mean that she actually wanted to get a chance to talk to me again too. Or...it could mean that she liked what she saw in your diaper bag. Maybe both.”

I blushed a little at her repeated references to my ‘diaper bag.’ Simultaneously, something else was happening. Speak of the devil… I had been a little nervous that my bowels would be unable to perform tonight. But I felt a mild cramp in my gut - an early indication that I’d probably be just fine when the moment came.

“Have you ever worn a diaper?” I asked.

“No,” she said. “Do you think I should try it?”

I shrugged. “You might like it.”

“I might. But I’m pretty fond of being the one changing the diapers.”

“Why is that?” I asked.

“I bet it’s the same reason anyone likes being more of a top than a bottom, right? Control. Power. I derive pure pleasure from being able to guide someone - another adult - through something as humiliating as a diaper change.”

I nodded. It was a good answer, and one that felt complimentary to my needs of a ‘mommy.’

“How did you discover diapers?” she asked. “When did you know you wanted to be a baby again?”

I felt a little more churning in my abdomen.

“It’s not a particularly happy story,” I said.

“I’m still willing to hear it, if you’re willing to tell me.”

“I guess I was a mistake,” I said with a shrug. “I mean...nobody had ever said as much, but it's one of those things you kind of piece together. My parents were young when they had me, and my father didn’t stick around too long. My mother did her best for me, but...I always felt like there was a little bit of resentment there. Whenever she’d look at me, I could see her imagining an alternate reality where she did the things she wanted to do and wasn’t bound to being a mother.”

“That’s a pretty depressing thought for a kid to have,” Lucy said.

“Maybe,” I said with a laugh. “Don’t get me wrong...it wasn’t a bad childhood. And she was a good mother.”

“So...how does that lead to diapers?”

“She got remarried. I was in my teens at this point and more independent. I guess I had always been more independent - not wanting her to feel like I was more of a burden than I might have already been. But it had afforded her the chance to, you know, get out there in the world again. And she met this guy and they absolutely hit it off and…”

“They had a baby?” Lucy asked.

I laughed. “Bingo. I don’t know, it was like the perfect storm, I guess. I had never seen my mother so happy than when she was holding my baby sister. Meanwhile, there’s teenage hormones and all that and… I don’t know. I wanted to be the baby. I wanted that sort of attention. I didn’t want to be independent. I wanted someone to clean up after me without a second thought.

“That’s sad,” Lucy said, her hand wrapping itself over mine. “But...precious. You just want to be a loved little baby. And I think you deserve that.”

“Of course...things change and morph over time. Humiliation often plays a big part in it now. And the idea of diapers as a punishment and all that.”

“I think you can have all those things,” she said softly. “I think you can have whatever you want.”

“What if I want everything?”

She laughed, thankfully seeing through my little exaggeration. “What do you want right now? One thing. No matter how weird or fantastical it might seem - if you could have one thing right now, what do you think you’d want?”

I imagined her opening a door, and a flood of ideas and fantasies pouring out uncontrollably. I wanted so many things. Humiliation. Complex punishments. Exposure. Ashley. I’d be happy doing just about anything. But if I could choose just one thing?

“Actually,” I said. “I think it’d be something kind of simple.”

“Oh?”

“I think, maybe, I’d just want to...sit on your lap?”

She smiled and nodded. “Why don’t you come over here, then” She patted her lap.

“My diaper...it’s very wet,” I said. I stood up, revealing two small wet spots on her chair from where the leg bands of my diaper had been.

“I own a washing machine,” she said. “Come sit on my lap, and bring your soggy diaper with you.”

I quickly scrambled out of my chair and into her lap. Planting my wet bottom there, I once again felt the squish of the full diaper under me. I sat sideways on her, both of my legs dangling over the right side of her lap as her left hand supported my back. I instantaneously felt like a child in a way that I never had before.

“Ooh,” she said. “My leg already feels a little damp.”

“I...I’m sorry,” I said.

“I hope you leak all over me,” she said softly.

Her body lurched forward a little, and her lips found mine.

I felt myself hesitating a little; holding back. It wasn’t that long ago, in this same evening, that I had found myself in a similar situation with Ashley.

“A little nervous?” she asked, aware of my timidness. “Maybe all this is a lot to take in at once.”

What she said was true, but I knew what the hold-up was. I sighed, trying to shake Ashley from my mind. I needed to be in the here-and-now, regardless of anything that happened earlier.

It wasn’t that hard to do. I was, after all, sitting in a beautiful woman’s lap in a soaking wet diaper. She wanted to kiss me, and I wanted to kiss her.

I leaned towards her, letting my lips find hers this time.

Everyone else - and anyone else - faded into the background as our arms wrapped each other and our lips smacked together. I was in this moment now, and it was incredible.

“You’re a very good baby,” she said to me in one of the small moments our lips had pulled apart.

“You’re a good…” There was a word I wanted to say - but it was hard to say it. I never had this opportunity before.

“You can say it,” she cooed softly to me. “Go on. Call me Mommy.”

‘You’re a good Mommy.” Our lips connected again, with both of us moaning loudly.

I found myself in a place I had never been before. I had loved. I had crushed. I had found myself in intimate situations with women many times in my life. But never had my kink been involved. Never had my kink been so welcomed that she was encouraging me to give her more. This feeling of freedom seemed easy to get lost in if I wasn’t careful.

But why not? Why not get lost?

“I...I can do it,” I said to her, pulling my wet lips from hers again. Little strings of saliva ran between our faces.

“Do what?” she asked.

“I can mess,” I said. “I can poop my diaper.”

“Oh?”

I started to slide off of her lap. In my mind, I had imagined myself squatting next to her chair as she watched me.

“Where are you going?’ she asked.

“Well, I was going to…”

“You can do it here.”

“On your lap?”

She nodded.

“But…”

“I want you to stay right here and push it all into your diaper while you sit on my lap.”

If she was okay with it, I was okay with it. Regardless of any of my lingering insecurities, she had managed to make me feel safe. Even in my fantasies, it was hard to shake the idea that in a moment like this - being watched as I filled my diaper - there’d still be the possibility that I’d be shamed or judged after. But I just knew that wouldn’t be the case here.

We were in this together.

“Go on,” she said, whispering in my ear. “I know you want to.”

It shouldn’t have been this easy. There were no doubts and no hesitations. I wanted - needed - to do this for her.

I pushed. I didn’t have to push too hard to set things in motion, and once things were in motion they didn’t stop.

“Unh…” I groaned, my eyes tightly closed. “Umf.” I forgot where I was and got lost in the moment as I let out my little grunts. The back of my diaper loudly expanded as, and I lifted my body a little to make more room. She let me have the moment, not interrupting or interfering beyond a supportive hand that was gently rubbing my back.

“Did you get it all out?” she finally asked after I had paused for a few quiet moments.

I had a little something left. “Unnh…” One final push and I squeezed just a little more into the diaper. My bowels were empty and my diaper was full. I was proud of myself.

“Oh my,” she cooed. “Did you do all that for me?”

I nodded.

Her hand was on the back of my diaper, feeling the firm mass through the diaper. I lowered myself back down onto her lap completely again, feeling the contents of the diaper spread and squish.

“It’s warm,” she said. “And stinky.”

I felt myself blush. “Sorry…”

“For what?” Her mouth was right next to my ear, and every word that she softly said into it seemed to permeate the pleasure-center of my brain. “This is what babies do, isn’t it? They make big stinky messes in their diapers. They can’t help it.”

It was all very intoxicating. It could’ve literally been the alcohol, of course, though it seemed like much more than that. This moment and everything about it was euphoric.

I changed my position on her lap, straddling her waist with my legs so that I could face her head-on. I leaned in, kissing her again, and both of her hands clutched my diaper. As we made out, she squeezed and manipulated the diaper, playing with it like it was clay. Feeling the wet filthy mess shift around against my skin as we kissed was blissful and a pleasure I never knew I wanted.

“We could do this all night,” she said.

“Why don’t we?”

“Because you need to get your diaper changed.”

I nodded.

“And I know you can’t see it right now,” she added. “But across the street? At the window where that couple has sex? They’re there now. Watching us.”

She smiled, looking as content as I felt.

I didn’t even care.

• Like 11

This story gets better and better. Each chapter is better then the last.

I want to read about him sitting in her lap as she breastfeeds him and their unknown

neighbors watch.

One of my most wanted fantasy is to breastfeed in the crook of her loving arms as she

rocks us back and forth in her rocking chair. I wanted before to have her hand in my

diaper as she strokes me and I cum but not anymore this is all I want but will never get

it because I'm getting to old. ?

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for your patience with this chapter, it's a busy time of year for me (and many of you, I'm sure).

Fourteen.

By the time that Lucy sent me home in a clean diaper, it was close to 2 AM. I had one single regret for the entire evening, and that was that I didn’t think to take the next day off. The workday was going to be brutal - though it would be worth it.

She had asked me to stay over for the night. It was a tempting offer - and it probably made more sense than fetching an early morning Uber back home so that I could get just a few hours of sleep. But if I had stayed, I doubted I would’ve ever left.

As to be expected at 2 AM, the apartment was dark and quiet when I got home. I didn’t think much of it until I walked into the bedroom and found that the bed was completely empty. I returned to the kitchen where I found a note on the counter.

At Ashley’s tonight. See you tomorrow.

-V

I had feelings about this, but I wasn’t sure exactly what kind of feelings they were. Jealousy? Worry? It didn’t matter now. It was late and I needed sleep, and there wasn’t much else I could do about it now anyways.

I stripped down to just my diaper. I watched myself in the bedroom’s full-length mirror for a moment, admiring the near-perfect application that Lucy had done.

That diaper change was something else.

--

She had me lie down on the thick plush carpet of her living room. She had wanted to do it on the balcony, but there just wasn’t room. A shame too - I think I would’ve liked that.

After unfastening the tapes and peeling open the diaper - exposing what I could only imagine to be one of the most gruesome messes ever seen in the diaper of a big baby - she had surprised me by not only looking at my filthy diaper with delight, but by announcing: “This makes me wet.”

My cock had already been hard. It had seemed to be in a near-permanent state of stiffness since I had taken my pants off on her balcony. I wasn’t exactly sure what she wanted me to do with that information, but she seemed to be sure of what she wanted.

We’ll get back to changing baby’s diaper in a few minutes,” she had said, slowly guiding a single finger slowly up my cock. “Can you do something for me first?”

--

It was almost 3 AM now and the chances that I’d fall asleep soon weren't looking too good. I was hard in my diaper again, and I ran a hand over the front of it, listening to it crinkle loudly as I pet myself.

Between Ashley and Lucy, it had been a wild night. Quite possibly one of the most wild nights of my entire life.

Ashley…

My hand slipped into my diaper and I began to rub myself. I wasn’t thinking of anything - anyone - in particular; it was a multitude of things all at once. Messing myself in Lucy’s lap. Ashley’s lips. Getting my diaper changed. Crawling around on the ground with Ashely. Being watched by the strangers across the street from Lucy’s apartment.

Lucy, carefully crawling over my body and open diaper so that she could lower her wet muff onto my mouth.

Ashley's pants pulled down, and my hands on her diaper as we kissed.

Veronica… Veronica’s hand on my cock, stroking me in the dark.

What even is my life now?

I had a truly confusing climax, my mind in a thousand places at once as I felt myself spurting inside of the diaper.

But that seemed to be the hormonal release I needed to calm my mind a little. I was finally able to doze off, my hand still lodged in my sticky diaper.

--

“Do you want to get breakfast?”

“Huh?”

“Breakfast? You know - like coffee and eggs? Surely you’ve had it before.”

It seemed way too early for Veronica’s sarcasm. I glanced at the alarm clock. 10 AM.

“Shit,” I said. “I…”

“You’re not going to work, are you?” she asked. “You look like death.”

I had a vague memory of my alarm going off two hours ago and calling the office and telling them that I’d be late today. That seemed like it could’ve been a dream. I checked my recent calls on my phone. Sure enough, I had called this morning.

I’m going to have to call out.

I looked back at Veronica again. She was folding some linens and loading them into the closet.

“Wait - did you want to go to breakfast with me?”

“Is that so far-fetched?”

“Yes?”

She laughed and shook her head. “Are you hungover? Or just exhausted from hours upon hours of fucking? Both?”

“Just tired,” I said. Surprisingly, I wasn’t hung over. And no actual fucking had taken place - even if the things that I had actually experienced were on par with it.

“I guess I was just thinking we should catch up,” she said. “I’m off today. And you are...half-comatose. It seems like a good day for it.”

“Yeah...okay,” I said, sitting up in bed. “Let me take a shower and get dressed and all that and we can go and…”

She cleared her throat in a rather obvious way, and I looked down at my lap. I had brushed away the sheets without thinking about what was under them. There was my diaper.

“No nighttime accidents, I hope,” she said.

I quickly pulled a sheet over myself again. “N-no… Sorry. You weren’t supposed to see that.”

“I’m not sure I’ve actually ever seen you in a diaper before,” she said. “It’s not a bad look on you.”

I blushed. “I’ll just change and…”

“Is it clean?” she asked.

“Well...I didn’t use it, if that’s what you’re asking.”

“Leave it on,” she said.” Not for my benefit, of course. But it seems silly to waste a diaper.”

Her logic was sound, but that didn’t make me feel any better about spending my morning with her while we both knew I was in a diaper.

I wish I could’ve said no. But there was something about a woman telling me what to do with my diapers that I was unable to refuse.

“I’ll just...get dressed, I guess.”

“Perfect,” she said with a smile. “I’m ready to go whenever you are.”

--

It’s the quietest that I’ve ever seen this cafe. Probably because everyone else is at work.

It feels like it’s been a while since Veronica “hung out” together. Or just the two of us went out for a meal together. It felt weird. It also felt normal.

“I owe you an apology,” Veronica said as she carefully measured out some sugar in her spoon before adding it to her coffee. She liked hers a lot darker than I did.

“How so?” She wasn’t one to take the blame for much, and she apologized even less than that. It wasn’t unheard of, but rare enough that she had my full attention.

“A few years ago,” she said, gently stirring the coffee with her spoon now, “you came to me with a request. I’m sure you know the one I’m talking about.”

I nodded, looking around to make sure nobody was in earshot when I answered her. “Diapers?”

“That’s the one.” She took a long slow sip before continuing. “I answered too quickly, I think.”

“I’m not sure what you mean,” I replied. “Do you think you would’ve had a different answer if you had thought about it longer?”

She shrugged. “It’s hard to say. I’m not the same person I was then. This isn’t the same relationship we had at that time.”

“Do you, too, think that was the start of things being...not as good for us?” I asked.

“I never thought about it like that,” she said. “You might be right. But in that moment - when you asked me if I would do that for you? I didn’t tell you no because I wasn’t interested. I was just...so sure that you knew exactly what you wanted from that experience. And that whole world was unlike anything I had ever participated in before. I was worried that if I had said I’d participate, I’d only let you down.”

“That was a long time ago,” I said. I wasn’t sure what point I was trying to make. Maybe it was best to let bygones be bygones. Or maybe I was wondering why she hadn’t taken time in the years that followed to say that.

“Some ideas are like little seeds,” she said. “You don’t even mean to plant them - they just blow into your mind and get caught somewhere. For a while you don’t think much about it - maybe you don’t think about it at all. But then, suddenly, there’s a plant where there wasn’t one before. You could probably pull it up or cut it down if you really wanted to. Or...you could let it grow and see what happens.”

“I’m not sure I’ve ever seen you care for a plant in my life,” I said with a laugh.

She laughed too, shaking her head. “I worked really hard on that metaphor. I’d appreciate it if you didn’t crack jokes about it.”

“So,” I said, trying to put on a straight-face again, “what you’re saying is that even though you turned me down, the idea of my fantasy stuck around in your head? And...you grew more interested in it over time?”

“That sounds about right,” she said.

“I wish you had told me sooner.”

“Sometimes I wish I had too. But...it got harder to talk about as time went on. We grew more distant. I think our relationship hit a few rough patches. So, when we met Ashley…”

“Yeah?”

“I think I saw in her the exact same things you did.”

“Wow,” I said with a laugh. “Right down to treating her like a little girl.”

She nodded. “I mean, c’mon. What were you going to do with her? You’re nobody’s daddy.”

“I...I could be.”

“I wish I believed that. I’d have dropped my panties and let you smack my rear end while you called me your Little Princess,” she said with a flirty smirk.

Under the table, in the diaper that I was still wearing, my cock stiffened. As it was, I was in an uncomfortable predicament. I had stubbornly chosen to continue wearing this diaper that Veronica had seen me in - perhaps to prove that I wasn’t going to just waste a diaper, regardless of how embarrassing it was that she knew I was wearing it? But I had yet to piss today, and there is no underestimating the urgency that comes with that morning pee.

A gentle wind likely would’ve caused me to release my bladder. I had no idea what I was waiting for anymore.

“I didn’t know you had that side to you,” I said.

“Well, I don’t want to waddle around in diapers, if that’s what you mean,” she said as I frantically looked around again to make sure nobody heard that. “But what girl doesn’t like getting slapped around a little now and then?”

I shrugged, speechless.

“I’ve never wanted actual children,” she said. “But nothing has ever made me happier than watching Ashley crawl around the floor in front of me in a diaper.”

It was hard to describe how I felt at that moment, but it wasn’t an overall good feeling.

“I don’t hate you,” she said. “I’m not mad at you. I don’t harbor resentment towards you. I think you’re handsome. Kind. Sweet. And...well, we have more in common than I guess we both realized.”

She meant ageplay, but it applied just as easily to Ashley. I wondered what her reaction would be if I told her now about the things Ashley and I had done when she wasn’t there.

Now, more than ever, I suspected it wouldn’t be good. The pressure in my bladder was intense.

“So, what exactly are you saying?” I asked.

“Maybe there’s a future - not too far off from now - where we can...reconnect? Fix some things?”

At my core, and with all other circumstances and distractions aside for a moment, I wanted that. But our world seemed weirder and wilder than either of us fully knew it to be.

“Yeah,” I said. “That sounds nice,” I said.

“Okay good,” she said.

It was hard to say what, if anything, that conversation did. Maybe it helped her reiterate that she wasn’t my enemy. Maybe it was justification for why we’d keep living together. Maybe it was a nice way of saying ‘Eventually we need to fix things, but for now, can’t we just have some fun?’

I was fine with all of that.

“How did your date go?” she asked. I was happy with her changing the subject, but this one might have been more awkward than the previous one.

“It was...pretty good.” No follow-up questions, please. “How was your night at Ashley’s?”

Was she...blushing?

She wasn’t entirely present as she answered my question - part of her seemed to be back in Ashley’s apartment, reliving whatever it was they did. “Ah, well. You know Ashley. She’s a very good girl.”

I know better than you realize.

“So long as both of you are getting what you want.”

She smiled. “I believe so. And you? Are you getting everything that you want?”

I was blushing myself now, and I couldn’t even have stopped it if I wanted to. “Yes.”

“Well good. It sounds like everyone’s nice and happy then, yes?”

It felt strangely tense at the table at that moment. We both meant well, and each of us probably did want the other to be happy. But it felt like a lot of things were being skirted and avoided.

“It seems that way,” I said.

She sighed. Before she even said anything, I could tell that she was lowering her guard a little. She felt the same tension I did, but she was doing the thing that I couldn’t - working through it.

“Changing a diaper is harder than I thought it would be,” she said.

I laughed. “Yeah?”

There seemed to be little point in torturing myself with holding my bladder any longer, though it seemed strange to flood my diaper here at the table while she stared at me. I’d hold it a little longer, hoping that I’d find a natural time when I could do it without drawing attention to myself.

“I don’t know...have you ever changed a diaper before?” she asked.

“I mean...my own, yes. But I guess that’s a little different.”

“I can see where there’s a science to it. Like I’m sure an experienced mother can just blast through the process in a few seconds. But I find myself hung up on every single detail of it. Have I cleaned her enough? Is there enough powder? Too much? Am I putting the diaper on too tight? Not tight enough? Did I overlook some crucial step and now she’s going to leak as soon as she wets herself again?”

Fuck it. I released the hold on my bladder and felt the heavy stream rush into the diaper, where it was absorbed as quickly as it came.

I had to laugh again.

“What? What’s so funny?” she said, smirking a little herself.

“I don’t know,” I said, hoping to play it off as a response to what she had said. “It sounds like you’re talking about a literal baby. Not...our neighbor. An adult woman. A woman who we only met a short time ago.”

Now she was laughing. “It’s strange, isn’t it?”

I nodded, but opted to answer her concerns anyways: “I think all of those things just come with time. You...learn from leaks.”

“How very profound,” she said.

I shifted my body around a little, the diner chair not being an especially comfortable seat for someone in a heavy diaper. But at least I felt relieved, finally.

I took a deep breath and stepped a little outside of my own comfort zone to join her. “I’ll say this. Getting your diaper changed isn’t as easy as it looks either. I mean...I guess I don’t really have to do anything. But it’s a lot that you have to be willing to put out there. It requires trust and safety to allow yourself to be in such a vulnerable position. Someone is seeing you and your absolute most private moment, you know?”

“You’re right,” she said. “I suppose I knew that on some level. But it’s always nice to be reminded.”

For a few moments, we didn’t say much. It didn’t feel as awkward or tense anymore, but it was also hard to know what it was we were supposed to be doing now.

“How’s your diaper?” she asked.

“Oh...uh…”

“I’d offer to change you,” she said. “You know...for practice. But that’d be weird, right?”

“Yeah, well…” My voice trailed off. Yes, it would be weird. Yes...I’d probably be okay with actually allowing that to happen.

She laughed and shook her head. “It’d be weird. I was just teasing. But seriously, don’t get a diaper rash.”

“I haven’t yet,” I said with a smile.

I’d spend much of the rest of the day wondering what would have happened if I had just immediately told her that she could have.

• Like 12
  • quietlyhumiliated changed the title to Neighbors [Final Chapter added 2/12/22]