LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dodger Stadium Policy

Found this in my news search. Makes you wonder about the concert going demographics there.

https://dodgerblue.com/dodger-stadium-concerts-hella-mega-tour-aventura-inmortal-stadium-tour-farewell-yellow-brick-road-final-tour/2021/09/03/amp/

Dodger Stadium policy

Adult diaper bags and infant diaper bags that accompany infants are permitted, along with clear plastic bags smaller than 12″ x 12″ x 6″. Non-clear bags must be smaller than 5″ x 8″ x 2″ (i.e. the size of half a sheet of paper) may be brought into the stadium.

1 minute ago, DailyDi said:

Most stadiums are going to the clear bag policy, but most have an exception for a medical bag (diaper bag) subject to search.

@DailyDi

In 2016 when I went to Disney with my brothers, they allowed me to carry my bag on the back of my chair. I kept what I needed in there, and they did not question it simply because I believe they believe that was disabled because I actually was. I cannot remember if they gave me any problems with it, so I think I was all set.

in 2016 when I went to Disney with my brothers, they allowed me to carry my bag on the back of my chair. I kept what I needed in there, and they did not question it simply because I believe they believe that was disabled because I actually was. I cannot remember if they gave me any problems with it, so I think I was all set.

I understand the TSA and the way they want to make sure that what you’re bringing a board isn’t an explosive or some sort of weapon. I also understand the reason why they want clear bags. This is so that they can check to see what you have in there. Unfortunately, there are people who may not want to have diapers or any other medical supplies in plastic bags so they can be checked. What I think they do now is what they did with me. They brought me into the area that they check people, they turned my chair around so I could see my family, and my brother Michael What is on my right. Michael assisted me with whatever the TSA agent asked me to do. They simply said “we will do this”, “now we will do that“. They kept telling me exactly what day we’re going to do and when they were going to do it. They were very professional and did not cause any issues. Mostly, they asked me questions about my batteries, whether they were built to sit inside the Hubs, Whether they will removable, what type of battery it was, and what type of chair I was using. They took swipes of my tires my arm rest my foot rest my foot plates and other types of places where they thought there might be an issue. I pass this inspection with her glowing Recommendation and I was just given my onboard bags which included my computer and my backpack behind me. They told me that my chair did not cause a safety hazard so I could just roll it into the cargo bay once they loaded me on the jet. This meant that I did not have to take my batteries out and store them, because normally I don’t have to remove my batteries they just sit there.

recommendation and I was just given my onboard bags which included my computer and my backpack behind me. They told me that my chair did not cause a safety hazard so I could just roll it into the cargo bay once they loaded me on the jet. This meant that I did not have to take my batteries out and store them, because normally I don’t have to remove my batteries they just sit there.

I don’t know if any of you who are incontinent or have other issues I’ve had experience with TSA officers that are troublesome, but I have not I simply disclose that I am disabled that I have cerebral palsy that I use a wheelchair or any mobile device, and they simply ran me through and since my brother was allowed with me him and I went through together and at the end he just took my bags on board the plane.

i’ve had experience with TSA officers that are troublesome, but I have not I simply disclose that I am disabled that I have cerebral palsy that I use a wheelchair or any mobile device, and they simply ran me through and since my brother was allowed with me him and I went through together and at the end he just took my bags on board the plane.

since the last time I traveled on a jet was in 2016, I have not worn a diaper on a plane yet, but I do expect that someday I may have to do that.  As far as I’m concerned, I have not had any trouble with any attractions or traveling accommodations as of yet. They have been professional and very courteous and understanding. Let’s just hope that these idiots make it harder, and by that, I mean people who do things that make it so you have to go through security to the level you do, or taken and taught a lesson if they try to do something that is dangerous. People have the right to be able to travel without the fear of being blown out of the sky I have somebody take over the jet. In this type of environment, I am sure that things like this happen, but I hope the TSA will be under advisement that for each person that they restrict, they might make it harder for those who try to do everything the way you’re supposed to. I sure hope I never have to put everything that I have in some sort of plastic bag that is see-through. One thing that I will say is that it is no one else’s Business how are use the bathroom or what I wear. As long as the TSA officers in this country are professional and how they do and handle things I will not have a problem with it. It is my hope that if they catch some of these jokers that do bad things that they throw the book at them. There have been way too many things that have gone wrong because somebody wants to do damage to the United States or any other country.

I talked To my brother ERIC one night, and he told me that someday we will return to Florida and I will be able to enjoy what we did in 2016. It is also my hope that with all of my team of individuals, They will help me become stronger, and a better individual because of their counsel. Covid may have us right now, but it does not have me, and I won’t let it get me yet. I will continue to follow all orders given to be by medical professionals, because if I don’t I run the risk of being infected with something that I don’t want.

they will help me become stronger, and a better individual because of their counsel. Covid may have us right now, but it does not have me, and I won’t let it get me yet. I will continue to follow all orders given to be by medical professionals, because if I don’t I run the risk of being infected with something that I don’t want.

is my hope that someday, like Dr. Fauci says, that Covid will be as common as the “common cold“, and that you will be able to get a vaccination that will not hurt you to be able to protect you from this virus. This virus has caused many problems worldwide, and I am not afraid to say that I hope that these medical professionals who deal with viruses will understand the severity of the problemInherit with letting someone release the virus into the air, and let it transfer all over the world.  

someday I will return to Florida, but for now it is my responsibility to remain healthy and get stronger! That is my main concern at this time.

Brian

• Thanks 1

Or, if you show up at the gate with your "bag", and you are in a soggy and fully loaded diaper....reeking.....they "might not" check the bag...much less ask any questions, as youb are answering them while standing there stinking the place up.... ??