LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When you have nothing else to do...AKA: to much time on your hands!

square_duck

14 hours ago, square_duck said:

Just thought I would pass this along, in case anyone was bored..... ?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kuCOkLhgPTE

That was a very good entertaining video buddy! Thanks for sharing! Although it was in Russian.?? It's never bad to have too much time on your hands. LOL!?????❤️ Plus you get to hang out with us!??❤️

• Like 2

Thats why I posted it here, just in case. Anyone happened to be bored....there are a LOT more vids like that on he old y-tubinski... Lots of bored pyromaniacs out there burning stuff up after the spent oodles of time building it!!! ??

But it's thier sh#t, they want to burn it down, that is on them...

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, square_duck said:

Thats why I posted it here, just in case. Anyone happened to be bored....there are a LOT more vids like that on he old y-tubinski... Lots of bored pyromaniacs out there burning stuff up after the spent oodles of time building it!!! ??

But it's thier sh#t, they want to burn it down, that is on them...

@square_duck

thank you for posting this video! It was interesting to see how he built this house of match sticks and took painstaking effort to make sure everything was the way he wanted it. In a matter of seconds, he just lit a match and everything started to catch and then poof nothing left. It kind of reminds me of when you set up DOMINOS and you end up running them all over your house and then when you were all set you knock them down it takes hours to set them the way you want them but only a few seconds to a few minutes to see them all fall.

however I’m hoping that the gentleman has a damn good fire extinguisher nearby when he decides to do something like this. I could never do something like this in my house because of the fact that it could start a fire that could get out of control but I do admire the gentleman for building such an elaborate “house“ and then making it look so realistic and then within seconds everything disappears. I guess some people have a lot more time on their hands than they expect and sometimes that is good and sometimes that is bad but in this case I would say that it was good!

Brian