LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Discreet Daytime Pullup

Hi

My hubby is a bedwetter but lately has been having daytime leaks.  Training panties do not always solve the problem.  I am looking for a pullup or possibly a disposable diaper that is not obvious if worn under work slacks.  Any suggestions

Thanks

Nancy

• Like 2

Hi @Nancy2

Being incontinent both ways, I recommend Northshore Products:

Northshore GoSupreme Pull On Underwear

These things appear to be great products, and I say that, because they are designed for those that need the ability to USE them for what they are meant to be used for.  They are NOT something that you would wet or flood through, but they are cloth backed, comfortable, and breathable and low profile.  I was lucky enough to get a sample of the Pull On Underwear, which I will be happy to test and report back on, if you would like me to.

and

Northshore Supreme Tab-Style Diapers

If you need a discreet daytime diaper, I recommend the Northshore Supreme and Go Supreme diapers.  This is the diaper I have used PRIOR to the Megamax.  It is plastic backed, and has smaller tapes, and can pretty much handle daily use.  I have some in my supply in case I need them, but I order the Megamax monthly, as needed.  These things say they can last 8 Hours :)

If you need a diaper that can deal with anything you can throw at it: that can handle containment  and absorption of pee/poop/odor, that can last 12+ hours, I recommend the Northshore Megamax.

Northshore Megamax

Being fully and totally incontinent, this is the diaper i use EVERY day, and I wear and use 24/7.  This is the diaper you would probably want if you wanted the top of the line product, as it is designed for those who have total incontinence, and these are NOT just cloth backed junk, designed for dribblers, THESE are for those of us who have SEVERE incontinence, and they are plastic backed as well.  I recommend these, and have my supplier order megamaxs when I need them.

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask :)

Brian

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I concur with the above - Northshore makes some fantastic products. When it comes to situations requiring discretion, I prefer a diaper (something with tabs, either tape or Velcro-like) over a pullup, because there is nothing more indiscrete than a leak, and a pullup is compromised by its one-size-fits-many design. A diaper allows the wearer to adjust the snugness of the leg gathers and the waistband to better suit their specific body type. 

Moving from a pullup to a diaper can be a psychological hurdle, though, but practically speaking, they are the same thing, so attaching stigma to a tabbed product that is absent from a pull-on product doesn't make much logical sense. Real diapers are generally superior, in terms of range, leak protection, and fit. 

There are diapers on the market with stretchy wings that look and feel like a pullup once they are on, but that allow for the user to adjust the attachment points on either side, like a diaper. The Prevail Perfit 360 comes to mind - it's built like a pull-up but with tabs that can be repositioned. They're quiet and slim, although they don't offer a great deal of capacity, depending on how long your husband intends to be in one between changes. 

Rearz' InControl sub-brand has recently introduced a cloth-backed diaper with Velcro-like fasters, called the Active Air. I've been testing them out for the last week or so, and I really like them - they are quiet, reasonably slim, they offer good capacity and leak control, and the fasteners are tenacious and infinitely adjustable. I have worn them everywhere - work, social events, around the house, under shorts, jeans, khakis, or just by themselves, and they are a good medium-range product. To get any more range than these, you have to go to a plastic-backed diaper. Which is most of what I wear - in my opinion, plastic diapers are the best, and can be worn anywhere and everywhere, if you plan your wardrobe a bit. But for people looking for silent underpants with a reasonably slim profile, the InControl Active Air diapers are among the best. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
57 minutes ago, fillemup said:

You could try the Seni Super Plus diaper. They are very good quality and easy to conceal.

I 2nd this, as I wear these and they work GREAT! They are descreet and quiet, and hold a good amount as well. Being cloth like, they are light and airy, and very comfortable....

give them a shot!!! ??

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Below is a table I put together for my various diapers.

Day time diapers

Night-time diapers

Day and Night diapers

Wellness

Crinklz or Better Dry

Molicare Maxi Overnight (formerly Super Plus @ Parentgiving

Tena Slip Active Fit Maxi 3155 ml @ Rearz

Seni Super Plus (cloth)@ liveanew.com

BareBum, Preschool,

Abena M4

Total Dry Overnight @ Totaldry.com

MegaMax (small)