LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Vintage 2-Tape style Diapers

DailyDi

I love two-tape diapers and I'm compelled to want to try these. I bought a few of them before, a long time ago - back when Rearz had a store you could walk into. I can't remember how good they were, because back then I was wearing "recreationally" and was not 24/7, and I hadn't tried very many brands, so I had no basis for comparison. I know the standard four-tape Inspire, on which the Select is based, is a decent diaper, if a bit bulky. If anyone has tried these recently, I'd be very curious to hear your opinion of them. 

• Like 1

The initial ones they had were all-white inside as well as outside, and they were great.  They only sold them one at a time, and Rearz said they would be coming out with them later so I never bought more of the initial ones.  Then the Inspire Selects came out, and it had a blue hued interior that shows up a bit when I look at myself in the mirror.  It no longer scratched that itch due to that color.  Shame, because the first couple I wore were wonderful looking on me.  Oil well......

Those right there someone gave a pack often to my mom for me back in 1967.I have been trying to tell people those diapers.I know it was 67 because of where we where living.The ones of talking about are the -simplicity adult flat fold.Might not be the name when my mom got them.

Edited by waynecook52
wanted to add stuff to it

The tapes look to low!!! I totally enjoy the ABU kiddos 2tape and SDK 2_tape diapers!! They fit great and work wonderfully. I am sure these might work well also, but from the pics, it just looks like the tapes sit way to low to have any kind of support or even be comfortable!!! ??

• 2 weeks later...

I still have 1 unopened pack of these from the previous release.  Not awful, but I was not overly impressed. Unlike most other products, these got noticeably uncomfortable for me after 5-6 hours.   Same with the original "Lil Squirts" (not the "splash").   They're not the same cut as their main product line either.