LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My nipple itches

DailyDi

What's worse?  Nipple itch or jock itch?  Or that itch on the bottom of your foot that just won't go away?  How about the itch you get on top of your hair, maybe from dandruff?  Then there is the itch from a mosquito bite that get's worse the more you scratch it.  Or, when you're itching to go somewhere but you have to work at the last minute.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, rusty pins said:

What's worse?  Nipple itch or jock itch?  Or that itch on the bottom of your foot that just won't go away?  How about the itch you get on top of your hair, maybe from dandruff?  Then there is the itch from a mosquito bite that get's worse the more you scratch it.  Or, when you're itching to go somewhere but you have to work at the last minute.

They all suck! lol

• Like 1

@DailyDi @rusty pins

Anything that can cause your itch or pain receptors to go crazy is pretty bad.  I've had BAD runs with Athlete's Foot and Jock Itch - Once, I had jock itch so bad that my skin became red, inflamed, and I couldn't even touch it without gloves, and I had to put Lotramin on SIX times a day - My body reacted to my emotions that day - I needed phenobarbital to be able to stay in my own apartment, it was so bad :(

Brian

• Sad 1

Thanks a lot. Now I'm itching. In all seriousness though, foot itch is really annoying when you already have shoes on and can't scratch it.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, id0ntknow said:

Thanks a lot. Now I'm itching. In all seriousness though, foot itch is really annoying when you already have shoes on and can't scratch it.

Oh yeah, that's the worst. Especially when its the top of your foot.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@DailyDi @rusty pins

Anything that can cause your itch or pain receptors to go crazy is pretty bad.  I've had BAD runs with Athlete's Foot and Jock Itch - Once, I had jock itch so bad that my skin became red, inflamed, and I couldn't even touch it without gloves, and I had to put Lotramin on SIX times a day - My body reacted to my emotions that day - I needed phenobarbital to be able to stay in my own apartment, it was so bad :(

Brian

Wow!??? that's pretty tough Brian!?? I wouldn't want to be in that situation, for sure. Like I said before, I've had athlete's foot and jock-itch and they both really suck.????? Sorry you had to go through that buddy!???

18 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Just thought you should know what's on my mind today.

Wow !

You must have huge boobs if they reach that far.

• Haha 2
14 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

For me though, I definitely really HATE Jock-itch!????? It's the worst! It's SO ANNOYING. GOD DAMNIT! I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. It's terrible!!!!????????

One thing that I couldn't wish on an enemy would be the itch from mosquito or tick bites. I wanted to have sandpaper socks the last time I got home from the lake.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, id0ntknow said:

One thing that I couldn't wish on an enemy would be the itch from mosquito or tick bites. I wanted to have sandpaper socks the last time I got home from the lake.

I know right! It's kinda funny you say that because the other night when I was sleeping, apparently a mosquito bit me and it happened to be on my inner thigh/right ass cheek. Thankfully it doesn't itch as bad as it did before. But still, the fact that I can barely reach it isn't good either. It's really annoying and itches like hell sometimes.??????

• Like 1

My itch is just below my nipple.  A large red patch with a dark middle has appeared over the past few days.  I'm off to the doctor on Friday to see about getting tested for Lyme disease.  Pesky ticks...

5 hours ago, Stroller said:

My itch is just below my nipple.  A large red patch with a dark middle has appeared over the past few days.  I'm off to the doctor on Friday to see about getting tested for Lyme disease.  Pesky ticks...

I wish you all the best for a good outcome. That kinda sounds like it could be Lyme disease based on what I've seen of it, but here's hoping that it's not.

• Thanks 1