LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New here

kjgreens

Hi all,

I'm new here...obviously. ? In my late 30's and have always had a thing for diapers. I've tried Depends, but have always wanted to try some of the real ABDL diapers (even though I'm strictly a DL.) My fear: that I don't like it and it's not all I made it out to be. Or that I feel guilty after wearing. So, that's what I'm here to figure out. Just where I fit in this world and whether or not I have the courage to click that "add to cart" button. 

I look forward to meeting others and chatting!

• Like 3

Thank you! Yeah, I've been browsing around some of the sites, but the problem is that I like so much of what I see that my "sample pack" will end up being as big as a regular pack! ? Anyone have any favorites? I'm particularly interested in ABU and Rearz, and I live near a Tykeables store (not sure if I could go in, though.)

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, kjgreens said:

Thank you! Yeah, I've been browsing around some of the sites, but the problem is that I like so much of what I see that my "sample pack" will end up being as big as a regular pack! ? Anyone have any favorites? I'm particularly interested in ABU and Rearz, and I live near a Tykeables store (not sure if I could go in, though.)

Well, I like super dry kids! They're my favorite diaper from ABU!?? I definitely recommend them. I haven't tried Rearz though.? I look forward to seeing you in the chat and meeting you! Welcome to DD!?

• Like 2
On 8/28/2021 at 2:32 PM, kjgreens said:

Hi all,

I'm new here...obviously. ? In my late 30's and have always had a thing for diapers. I've tried Depends, but have always wanted to try some of the real ABDL diapers (even though I'm strictly a DL.) My fear: that I don't like it and it's not all I made it out to be. Or that I feel guilty after wearing. So, that's what I'm here to figure out. Just where I fit in this world and whether or not I have the courage to click that "add to cart" button. 

I look forward to meeting others and chatting!

@kjgreens

Welcome to DailyDiapers!  Don't be afraid, and let things happen naturally:  Wearing diapers is not bad, and you should remember that it is NOT wrong to wear diapers, to WANT to wear diapers, or to have the feelings that you are experiencing.  Feelings are there, and as long as you have those feelings, they will NOT go away, but they can be suppressed - Do not feel guilty about wearing, because as long as you are doing something that is NOT illegal, there is nothing to worry about:  feelings are feelings - Feel free to ask questions of me or other members, as I am sure they will tell you the same things:  We all have taken different roads to get to Daily Diapers, but they all lead to the same place, and each of us has our own stories, experiences, and reasons for being here, but we all share ONE thing:  DIAPERS :)

Feel free to chat with us on the chat some day, we don't bite :)

Brian

• Like 1

Hi and welcome to DD. Don’t stress over things to much. Go with what feels right. If it feels right, it is. You got lots of likeminded people here, any questions just ask. 
If you care to have a look at a great DL type diaper, check out Northshore Care’s MegaMax. https://www.northshorecare.com/shop-for/protective-overnight-incontinence-products/overnight-incontinence-briefs/northshore-megamax-tab-style-briefs
Good luck! Relax, have fun, and enjoy!

• Like 2