LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

7 minutes ago, TerranV said:

Good chapter and yeah, Sadie sucks. These rich slavers as well. But I guess that goes without saying.

It seems Sadie isn't aware of Morgan escaping so they can catch her off guard.

Imagine Sadie thinking Morgan is dead goes to her apartment to get Evie and then is apprehended by Morgan.

I imagine in all my sadistic fantasies what Morgan could do to Sadie.

Above all, what is worse for such a person, the pain of being beaten up or having the same thing done to her as to her victims?

25 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

Above all, what is worse for such a person, the pain of being beaten up or having the same thing done to her as to her victims?

Probably getting the same thing done to her. A fun thing to imagine but not something I would support in real life. 

This is a corrupt distopia though so I don't see any legal justice for Sadie, her minions, or her clients. Just what Morgan and Faith cook up.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everybody by the way!

• Like 1

Echoing @Moon3ye, Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to all of you and yours. Hope all is going well.

3 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

“Oh, I don’t blame you. I just hope some of them don’t play with them too roughly.”

“I’m sure they won’t. And if not, I could try and get that foreign little, her best friend, for you to replace Faith. Anyway, I better be going. I’ll contact everyone and tell them it’ll be hosted here. Usual time?”

WTF kind of bullshit are they doing at these parties?????

Fuck Sadie. Fuck Anna. And not the good kind. They don't deserve death. That's too easy of an escape.

Here's hoping they cause enough chaos and cause some large enough waves at the party to where Sadie and Anna get adopted out and turned into babies. Maybe get a collar snapped on and oops they zap just enough to melt their brains.

Hopefully Morgan can alert her friend so they can either hide or be extra careful. Even spread word that this is happening, or wait because this could give away what they're doing.

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

3 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

First of all, I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a peaceful holiday and I hope you could spend this time with those you love and especially with those you want to spend it with.

But seriously, I want Sadie dead as she casually talks about selling a poor girl as a pet to some sadist.

Also Faith's little friend has apparently landed on her radar too, hopefully Morgan can tell her daddy.

I also don't like how she casually talks about everyone wanting to "play" with little Faith.

In my mind, that's not a good thing in this context.

Especially when so many rich guys come, they must have security guards with them, which means freeing the prisoners and then the revolt will probably not happen, it seems like Faith and Morgan can only save themselves, unless a miracle happens.

In any case, I want Sadie dead... No worse, at least for Sadie probably, I want her to undergo the same surgery as Faith only that she keeps her mind but can only act like a baby and then be sold to such horrible people.

? Thank you for your wonderful comment!

It makes me happy when people hate my villains with such passion, it means I did my job!

6 chapters left... a lot can (and will) happen in 6 chapters.

3 hours ago, TerranV said:

Good chapter and yeah, Sadie sucks. These rich slavers as well. But I guess that goes without saying.

It seems Sadie isn't aware of Morgan escaping so they can catch her off guard.

Sadie doesn't seem to have a good handle on her crew, which could end up being her downfall. You'd think one of the first things she'd do is check on the guy who was to dispose of Morgan!

3 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Imagine Sadie thinking Morgan is dead goes to her apartment to get Evie and then is apprehended by Morgan.

I imagine in all my sadistic fantasies what Morgan could do to Sadie.

2 hours ago, TerranV said:

Probably getting the same thing done to her. A fun thing to imagine but not something I would support in real life. 

This is a corrupt distopia though so I don't see any legal justice for Sadie, her minions, or her clients. Just what Morgan and Faith cook up.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everybody by the way!

Yeah, the police would be useless, and no doubt paid off by Sadie. Will have to wait and see what happens to everyone.

1 hour ago, littlepinkdargon said:

Echoing @Moon3ye, Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to all of you and yours. Hope all is going well.

WTF kind of bullshit are they doing at these parties?????

Fuck Sadie. Fuck Anna. And not the good kind. They don't deserve death. That's too easy of an escape.

Here's hoping they cause enough chaos and cause some large enough waves at the party to where Sadie and Anna get adopted out and turned into babies. Maybe get a collar snapped on and oops they zap just enough to melt their brains.

Hopefully Morgan can alert her friend so they can either hide or be extra careful. Even spread word that this is happening, or wait because this could give away what they're doing.

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

You'll find out next chapter what kind of parties they throw. Hint: It's not good.

On 12/20/2021 at 3:07 PM, LittleFallenPrincess said:

“Oh I’m sure she will be, she doesn’t need your belt, William.” Anna groaned.

“Shame.” Was all he said, returning back to his food.

Fuck I would just love to have this guy in front of the whole poliburo in handcuffs...

On 12/20/2021 at 3:07 PM, LittleFallenPrincess said:

I swear... you’ll regret everything you’ve ever done...’ I swore to them in my head as the dining hall doors closed behind us.

Firing Squad GIFs | Tenor

• Haha 1
On 12/24/2021 at 1:40 PM, LittleFallenPrincess said:

“I’m going to FUCKING murder her!” she yelled.

I took my dummy out of my mouth and looked up at her.

“If you don’t... I will...”

Honestly firing squad is too good for the lot of fuckers...

I'm torn between the noose and guillotine... I really like the imagery of guillotine

Reign of Terror - French Revolution Quiz - Quizizz

Chapter 36: The Party - Part 1

Glitch in Nanny - by LittleFallenPrincess

“So let’s go over deh pwan one wast time...” I said as I sat there in the crib, looking up at Morgan.

Morgan was pacing the room, which was odd as it was still her controlling Evie, yet the pacing still helped her relax somehow. We were both nervous, as today was the day of the party.

“Okay babygirl. Right, so we go to the party, we deal with all the shit they do to you, and at some point you get close to Anna, close enough to swipe that key. Once you’ve got the key, you hide it somewhere they won’t notice.” Morgan looked like she was on top of all this at least, she was good at leading under pressure.

“I’m sure I’ll find somewhere to put it. Dis stupid dwess has wots of pwaces to hide it in.”

“Yeah, I wouldn’t have picked this colour for you. The frilly dress reminds me of that pink one you look adorable in, but this yellow? Eww.”

“So, get cwose to Anna, swipe key.”

“Then you need to make a scene that will get me to come over and get you. I’d say a tantrum... but William will be there and he’ll probably just beat your ass until you stop. And if what I’ve heard around the place is true... some of the other guests are much worse and may do much, much worse to you.”

“So not a tantwum, but maybe some cwying or somefing?”

“Yeah, whatever you can come up with on the spot. Just something that you need your nanny for. At which point I’ll rush over and pick you up to take you away. I just hope they buy it all and actually let me take you out of the room.”

“Me too. I haf no idea wha dey’ve got planned for me, buh I bet it won’t be fun...”

“Once we’re out of the room, I get you to the control room and open it with the stolen key. We get you on the console and you hack in. Once you’re in, disable all the collars on the estate. This will free everyone who was bought by these fuckers. And no doubt, they’ll turn on their captors in minutes, causing chaos.”

“An in deh chaos, we wun for one of deh boats and steals it, escaping and making our way back to London.” I smiled at the thought of getting out of here.

“Exactly. I know a lot of this plan is based on coming up with stuff on the go, but we can do this. We have to do this. I won’t let these fuckers have you even one more day.”

“And in no time, I’ll be back home wif yoo, snuggled up, watchin TV.” I grinned at Morgan.

“Yes you will, babygirl. Yes you will.”

-------------------------------------------------

“Showtime...” Morgan said as she reached the door to event room.

I still couldn’t believe they had an entire room just for hosting events. Rich people fucking suck.

I squeezed Evie’s hand, hoping that somehow Morgan knew I was really squeezing hers.

Opening the doors, we were greeted by a small crowd of people stood in the centre of the room, chatting.

But as soon as we closed the door behind us, they all turned and stared at us.

My tummy started hurting, anxiety was building. I was nervous as heck, this plan had to go perfectly. If it didn’t... well we’re fucked.

And that’s just the cherry on the shit sundae that is today. Not only does our very risky plan have to work out perfectly, but I also have to endure a bunch of humiliating tasks and no doubt some pretty fucked up things. I was dreading what they had in store for me.

From what I’ve heard around, they have these parties annually, but each year they have a new interest, a new kink, a new... whatever as the main theme. This year, they all got into collecting adult babies, hence why Anna arranged my capture. From what Morgan has told me, they’ve also collected puppy girls and puppy boys, sex slaves, pony girls and pony boys, latex maids, clowns, people into all kinds of things really. They kidnap some poor woman or man from one of the major cities, someone who won’t be missed much, then ship them over and train them.

They play with them, have this big annual party to have a big get-together and make the most of the latest kink fad, and then they discard the poor soul.

And when I say discard... sometimes they get turned into a basic maid or butler or staff member, sometimes they’ll be sold off again to someone else, sometimes they’ll be kept but ignored for years. It was cruel, barbaric, and today it was going to stop.

We couldn’t save everyone, but at least we can save all the people here who have been taken from their homes, their countries, their lives.

But as I looked around the room at all the faces looking at me, I quickly settled my gaze on the large playpen in the corner of the room.

A playpen full of littles like me.

“Victoria. Perfect timing!” Anna announced as she walked up to Morgan and I. The rest of the room was silent, staring at us.

All the people stood in the middle of the room were obviously wealthy. Designer, custom-made suits and dresses, glittering jewellery adorning their necks and fingers. Hair that had more than just a quick cut like mine, their hair was... flawless. Everything about them was flawless. Beards trimmed perfectly, not a hair out of place on both the men and the women, these people were the textbook definition of wealthy.

And I bet every single one of them bought and sold people, as if they were nothing.

When I think of who they are underneath this perfect exterior, you see the ugliness exude from them.

And for the next few hours... I’m going to be their plaything... their toy...

Was anything going to be sexual? Would they take it too far? I mean William will happily smack my arse until its bleeding, who’s to say these people won’t be worse?

And as Anna got closer, the pit in my stomach grew and grew until I felt like I needed to throw up. But I held on, keeping it down, trying to pretend to be the happy, regressed baby I was supposed to be.

She reached out her arms and I felt hope build up. If she takes me now, I can snuggle up to her and take the key. Then I can cause a scene and get out of here before anything happens to me!

But just as easily as the hope began to build, it was just as quickly shattered as she was interrupted by another female guest.

“Oh my god, Anna! She’s absolutely adorable! Where did you get her?” the strange woman with the mousey brown hair, who had interrupted my perfect opportunity, rushed in and grabbed me from Morgan, taking me into her arms and holding me. “Oof, she’s heavy! You make it look so easy!” She commented to Morgan.

“I... work out a lot.” Morgan lied. “I’ve got to, if I’m to carry this little cutie around.”

“Well... I’m not that strong, so down you go...”

The woman placed me on the ground on my hands and knees. It wasn’t gentle, but it wasn’t a sudden drop. Still hurt though.

“Go on, off you go into the playpen. One of the men can lift you in.” She said as she kicked my padded butt, encouraging me to crawl towards the playpen where multiple littles were being kept.

“Yes, she can go play with the other littles whilst we chat for a bit. Then later we’ll let them out and we’ll have some fun.” Anna said, taking the guest by the hand and leading her away from Morgan. “Oh and Victoria? Stick around the playpen please, we may have need of you.”

“Yes... Ma’am.” Morgan replied.

Morgan followed closely behind me until I reached the playpen. Thankfully she picked me up and placed me gently in the pen, because I was dreading one of these men handling me like that.

And as I sat there, at the edge of the playpen, surrounded by a dozen or so littles... I recognised a few faces.

I hadn’t gotten to know them at littles events, I often spent my time with Reina whenever I attended, but I knew their faces. I also knew when they suddenly stopped going over the past few months. This explained their absence.

But what broke my heart the most was looking at their blank, expressionless faces as they played with the toys scattered around the playpen. I mean sure, part of that heartbreak is because that was destined to be my fate if I hadn’t had my defence mechanism against the hypnosis. But it was mostly that the joy of being a little was clearly gone. Its one thing to get into littlespace and enjoy being little, but these people were forced there by evil people. They had no choice, and are never going to be themselves again.

“Hey... you...”

A voice from the other side of the playpen caused me to freeze in fear.

“You... I know you...” there was the voice again.

A figure crawled over and sat in front of me.

“Please say you’re not like the others...” she said.

I looked up at her and recognised her instantly.

“Dino... girl?” I responded, without thinking.

It was that little who always wore something dinosaur themed. Honestly, she looked adorable everytime I saw her. She went missing from events a while ago. And here she was... talking...

“Oh good! You can speak!” She exclaimed.

“Shhhhhh!” I shut her up quickly, grabbing her wrist and pulling her in for a hug.

“Blahahahahbbbb” I cried out as I wrapped my arms around her, trying to throw off any suspicion of any nearby guests.

“Wait... what?” She said.

“Shhh. Don’t. Pwetend I’m wegressed. Sit next to me and keep your voice down.”

She nodded and as we released the hug. She then sat down next to me and snuggled up as close as possible.

“So... you’re not regressed?” She whispered.

“No. And appawently neither are you...” I whispered back.

“My owners decided I was a happy little as it was, and decided not to melt my mind. I’ve had a few playdates with the other littles, and found out quickly I was the only one. You’re the only other little that hasn’t had their mind melted by that hypnosis rubbish. How?”

“Dey fink they succeeded. But it didn’t work because of my augments.”

“Augments? How?” She asked.

“No time to answer. But pwease, keep it down. Pwetend I’m regressed. It’s a matter of wife and deaf.”

“Don’t worry. I know we never hung out at the events, but you seemed cool. And Reina likes you, so there’s that.”

“You know Reina?” I asked, surprised that she and Reina were friends.

“I know everyone from the events, except you really. Was always too shy to come over and talk to you. You always seemed really cool, a bit intimidating to talk to.” She smiled awkwardly.

“Me? Cool? You must be finking of someone else...” I laughed.

“No, I mean it. And I’m glad I have someone to talk to finally. Every time I look at Daphne... I want to cry.” Her happy face dropped suddenly, and I couldn’t blame her, mine did too at the mention of Daphne.

“I had a pwaydate wif her. It’s howwifying what dey’re doing to us... all for a bit of fun.”

“Well I’m glad you’re okay. How about I properly introduce myself, I’m Daisy. Want to play for a bit before they start the party properly?” Daisy asked with a smile.

“Any idea wha dey’re doing for it?”

“Nope. But I bet it’s horrible. They’re animals. Anyway, let’s play for a bit.”

“I can’t... I need to keep watch.”

“Why?” Daisy asked.

“Because... I haf to.”

“Wait... are you looking for a way to escape?” her face perked up.

“...No. I’m waiting for my chance to ethcape. I already know how.”

“That’s not going to work. They have guards and security and everything. Plus you’re on a floating island in the middle of nowhere. How exactly are you going to escape?”

“My girlfriend is going to help me.” I grinned at her.

“Wait, isn’t that your girlfriend over there? The one who kidnapped me?”

Daisy pointed at Sadie in the corner of the room, chatting to a small group of guests. She was dressed just like them... very different to the Sadie I knew. Or thought I knew anyway.

“Dat’s Sadie. My ex. She used me and faked my welationship to get cwose to me and sell me as the perfect wittle to Anna, deh woman over there.”

I pointed my vision towards Anna, indicating who I was talking about.

“Oof. And I thought I hated her... at least she didn’t lure me into a false relationship before kidnapping me. That must hurt.” Daisy put her hand on my lap.

“It does, but it doesn’t matter. My actual girlfwiend is going to get me out of here.”

“How? She’s not going to get anywhere near us.”

“You see my Nanny dere?” I pointed at Morgan.

“Yeah?”

“Dats my girlfwiend.”

“Oh damn. I don’t know how your girlfriend got here... but still... she’s just one woman. How’s she going to get you out of here?”

“Dats my girlfwiend... contwolling my android nanny...”

“Wait... she’s an...? No! No way! Seriously?”

“Oh yeth. And if you hewp us, I can get you out of here.”

“Seriously?” Daisy’s face was a mix of surprise and happiness. I just hoped I wasn’t making any empty promises to her.

“Oh yes. I’m going to get all of us out of here. Buh I’m going to need your hewp...”

I explained the plan to her. She’d provide the perfect distraction as soon as I’m close to Anna, close enough to grab the key.

“So... shall we begin?” William announced to the room.

Everyone walked over to the playpen and looked down at all the adult babies, including Daisy and I.

“I’ll take... that one...” one of them said. Their husband lifted a regressed little out of the playpen and walked over to a quiet part of the room.

“I want that one...”

“I want that cute blonde one.”

“I want the redhead.”

‘Redhead... wait? Me?’

Panic quickly set in. I was clearly the only redhead in the playpen.

“No. She’s mine. I’ve not had chance to play with her yet. You can all have your turn after I’m done, if there’s anything left of her.” Anna announced, everyone laughing along with her.

“That’s fair. We’ve all had ours for a while now. Okay then... I take that one!” the woman who had tried to call ‘dibs’ on me now pointed at Daisy. Her husband pulled Daisy out and I gave her one last look and nodded.

She nodded back.

The plan was in place.

“Victoria... mind picking Faith up and bringing her over to my corner of the room?”

“Yes Ma’am.” Morgan responded. She must be trying to be on her best behaviour in front of Anna’s guests, hence the formality in her responses.

Morgan picked me up and held me against her, cradling my padded bum as she carried me closely behind Anna.

“The girl I was tawking to... Daisy... she’s in on it. Not regwessed. Gonna cweate distwaction for me to gwab key...” I whispered to Morgan.

She nodded and smiled.

“Here on the floor will do. Then you may be excused.” Anna instructed.

Morgan nodded and smiled at Anna, placing me on the floor in front of her, before walking off to the side and waiting for instructions.

“Faith... let’s see what sort of fun I can have with you... the puppy girl we had was very fun, but I wonder what kind of stuff I can make you do...”

Anna had gone from the bitchy rich woman I had come to know... to sadistic mistress in seconds.

“Hmm... up you get... let’s start with a little horsey ride, shall we? I want you begging me. If you can even think behind all that hypnotic programming.”

She lifted me up to my feet. I was still unsteady, if she let go I’d fall to the floor as my legs were like jelly at this point. There’s no way I can walk on my own now.

“Aaaand there we go... comfy?” She said as she sat down in the corner booth and sat me on her knee, so I was straddling it.

William sat down next to her and smiled.

“Hello dear. Having fun?” he asked.

“We’re just about to get started. Why don’t you join in?”

And as William’s hands started exploring every inch of me, as Anna started gently bouncing me on her knee, as pleasure started flowing through my body, I felt disgusted.

I had a feeling this would be part of their little party... I knew they couldn’t keep their hands off us... I’m just surprised it took them this long.

But the worst part... the worst thing about all this... was that I was supposed to be regressed during this! Looking around, I could see people doing lots of stuff to lots of people and it disgusted me. Nearly all these littles had been mentally regressed, and they were helpless.

I needed this to stop. I needed to help them. This was wrong on so many levels.

And as I looked at Daisy, who was straddled over some stranger’s lap, receiving what looked like the spanking to end all spankings... her face in tears... I nodded to her.

She nodded back, breathed in deeply...

...and screamed.

==========================================================

I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Thank you to all my patrons for their support!

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters are available on my Patreon, which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Glitch in Nanny AND Thief in Service.

Glitch in Nanny's final chapter and epilogue have been posted on my patreon today! (Although I would recommend that if you're thinking of subbing to read the ending, maybe wait until Jan 1st , that way you're not charged twice in such a short period of time!)

Also, if you haven't already, don't forget to check out my Christmas short story! And I'm making good progress on book 5, which I am so excited about!

New chapters every Monday/Friday!

• Like 11
  • Sad 1

I see you settled on Littlefallenverse!

As for the chapter itself, I expect this plan to catch a wrinkle somewhere.

I'm glad you didn't go into too much detail with the horrors going on. Its extra terrible when you consider that the regressed littles don't even understand what's going on at the moment. 

Just burn them all down. The scumbags I mean. 

21 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

I want this scum to suffer in the worst possible way, avoid them all as they are gathered there.

They do not deserve to remain free, but death would also be too merciful.

Oh the ball starts rolling next chapter... ?

20 hours ago, TerranV said:

I see you settled on Littlefallenverse!

As for the chapter itself, I expect this plan to catch a wrinkle somewhere.

I'm glad you didn't go into too much detail with the horrors going on. Its extra terrible when you consider that the regressed littles don't even understand what's going on at the moment. 

Just burn them all down. The scumbags I mean. 

For now, yeah! ?? Figured it was the best one for now, unless I can come up with better. That way people can recognise my stories more easily.

And yeah, I was going to... but honestly I felt uncomfortable just thinking about writing some of the very very non-con stuff that would be going on at that party, and so I decided to keep it as vague as possible. I wanted readers to know that these people attending the party were fucked up, but I wasn't going to describe what they did in detail.

And I agree. ?

8 minutes ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Oh the balls starts rolling next chapter... ?

*laughs because of his dirty thoughts*

Balls roll, I would already know whose balls roll soon.

On 12/26/2021 at 10:51 PM, YourFNF said:

Honestly firing squad is too good for the lot of fuckers...

I'm torn between the noose and guillotine... I really like the imagery of guillotine

Reign of Terror - French Revolution Quiz - Quizizz

Nah quitines insuffiantly terrifying. Strap the evildoers to  toilets, flush, then let potty monsters eat them slowly alive. :)

• Like 1
11 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

And yeah, I was going to... but honestly I felt uncomfortable just thinking about writing some of the very very non-con stuff that would be going on at that party, and so I decided to keep it as vague as possible. I wanted readers to know that these people attending the party were fucked up, but I wasn't going to describe what they did in detail.

I put off reading this chapter for a while because you said it was going to be bad. And while reading it I had to read bits and stop because, well I didn't really want to read what was going to happen. And yeah, fuck them all. With a sharp as fuck cactus. No lube. Fuck them. Fuck. Them. All.

On 12/28/2021 at 3:29 PM, Moon3ye said:

*laughs because of his dirty thoughts*

Balls roll, I would already know whose balls roll soon.

?

On 12/28/2021 at 7:30 PM, Sarah Penguin said:

Nah quitines insuffiantly terrifying. Strap the evildoers to  toilets, flush, then let potty monsters eat them slowly alive. :)

No! That's too cruel! The potty monster shouldn't be taken lightly!!!!!!

On 12/28/2021 at 8:17 PM, TerranV said:

Heads roll too.

Just not as well.

Unless you remove the nose!

On 12/29/2021 at 2:21 AM, littlepinkdargon said:

I put off reading this chapter for a while because you said it was going to be bad. And while reading it I had to read bits and stop because, well I didn't really want to read what was going to happen. And yeah, fuck them all. With a sharp as fuck cactus. No lube. Fuck them. Fuck. Them. All.

*gathers as many cacti as possible*

• Like 1

Chapter 37: The Party - Part 2

Glitch in Nanny - by LittleFallenPrincess

The scream shook the whole room.

Everyone froze and quickly turned to see the source of the noise.

Daisy kept screaming and screaming until the woman who had been spanking her just let go of her, causing her to fall to the floor.

“What the...” Anna and William stopped what they were doing to me and reached forward to see what had happened.

“William, go see what’s up.” Anna told him.

“Yes dear.” He replied.

And as he got up, I saw my opportunity. I leaned forward and snuggled up to Anna’s chest.

“Oh sweetie... don’t worry, we’ll finish what we were doing as soon as we’ve sorted all this out. You’re not finished just yet.” She smiled down at me.

Anna wrapped her arm around me but kept her vision focused on what was happening with Daisy. I took this opportunity to wrap my arms around her and reach up, gently releasing the strap on her necklace.

As my hands got to work, I stared at the key dangling between the two of us, as if teasing me. It was so close... yet so far...

I could feel panic start to rise as I struggled to get the strap loose.

‘If I don’t get this key now... I have no idea when I’ll be able to get it.’

And just when I thought all hope was lost, just as I heard William’s heavy footsteps getting louder and louder... I got the strap undone.

I thrust myself against her, pretending to rub myself against her knee, whilst also grabbing the key and shoving it down the front of my nappy.

“Oh baby... someone’s very eager to start...” Anna said as William sat down again next to her.

“She best make the most of it. I don’t know if we’ll have another baby event next year. You lot may be bored of them by then.” He said.

“Well she’s a good girl. Maybe I’ll find someone nice to sell her to when I do get bored of her?” Anna suggested.

“You spoil them, my dear. If it were up to me, I’d sell her to whoever offered the most.”

“Troublemakers... maybe. But not little Faith. She’s a good girl. Maybe we’ll collar that sweet Victoria as soon as she’s not needed as a Nanny. We could always use another maid...” As soon as Anna said this, I wanted to kill her. I wanted to headbutt that perfect nose of hers. I wanted to rip her a new one.

But I couldn’t. So I kept grinding away at her leg, pretending to be a horny, regressed little baby.

“Well anyway, when she’s close, we’ll stop her and then have some fun.”

I didn’t like the way William said this. I mean... I didn’t like the sound of anything he says, let alone the actual content of what he is saying.

He’s an arsehole. And if our plan went perfectly... he’d no longer be a threat to anyone again.

But right now... this minute... I needed to get away from them. I had the key, and I had absolutely no desire to stick around to find out what their definition of ‘fun’ was.

I needed to create a distraction. I needed a reason to get out of here this instant.

“Ooof!” Anna exclaimed.

“What is it dear? Oh wait... no... I see. Or rather... I smell it.” William commented.

“Jesus. And Victoria deals with this regularly?”

It took me a second, but I realised what had happened.

I hadn’t noticed when it happened, thanks to what they did to me, but I was actually kind of thankful that they had. It was the perfect excuse.

The back of my nappy had bulged out due to the accident I unknowingly had.

“She’s shit herself... ewww. Get her off me!” Anna cried.

Morgan rushed over.

“Sorry Ma’am. I’ll take her to go get changed now.” She said.

“Yes. Do that. And put one of the plugs on the table over there in her. I don’t want her messing again like that whilst we’re playing...”

“Yes Ma’am.”

“Good girl. Be quick about it.” Anna instructed.

“Yes Ma’am. Sorry Ma’am.”

Morgan lifted me up and cradled me in her arms. The mess was spread around by this, but at this point, I didn’t care. I was just happy to be back in Morgan’s arms, with our escape plan working perfectly.

Morgan carried me towards the exit, picking up a plug as instructed along the way.

“Don’t worry. This isn’t going anywhere near you, babygirl...” She said, stroking my hair as we left the loud room.

“Right. Where’s the key?” Morgan asked when we were sure no one was around.

“Umm...” I hesitated to tell her, my face turning red as I looked down towards my nappy.

“Wait... no...”

“It wasn’t messy when I puh it in... or at least I dun fink it was...”

“Nursery first then. Wash the key. Control room. Freedom. Quickly, we don’t have much time!”

She rushed us back to the nursery in record time, removed my messy nappy, obtained the key and washed it immediately, then put me in a clean nappy.

“Want to change into other clothes sweetie?” Morgan asked.

“No, just in case somefing goes wong. We dun wan to awouse suspicion.”

“Good thinking. Ready? This is it. This is the big moment.” She smiled at me.

“Let’s do it Mummy...” I smiled back at her.

Picking me up, we left the nursery, the room I hoped never to visit again.

‘I just hope I still enjoy littlespace and my nursery back home...’

We dashed down the corridors and the main hallway, followed by even more corridors. I personally hadn’t seen the control room, I hadn’t even seen this part of the estate before, but Morgan had, so thankfully she knew where we were going.

“Please. Huwwy. I’d hate to see wha Daisy is going through...”

“Going as quick as possible babygirl... she’ll be okay. We’ll get her out of here...” Morgan said, stroking my face as she power walked down each corridor, trying to find the control room again.

“It should be... just around... this corner... aha!” She exclaimed.

I turned round to see... nothing.

“Wha?” I looked at her, confused.

“Here...”

She pulled a little panel on the right side of the wall, revealing a small keyhole.

“Sneaky bastawds...” my mouth was agape.

“Yup. Now... let’s see...”

She inserted the key and turned it. The lock opened and the door slid open, revealing a large computer console with a couple dozen monitors above it, all showing the views of the security cameras. Thankfully, no security guard.

“Now... think you can hack this?” Morgan asked.

“This? Easy.” I said, cracking my knuckles, trying to appear like a badass like her.

What I didn’t tell her was that that hurt... a lot. But I had to appear cool and composed. The nerdy little schoolgirl in me, the one who had a huge crush on her, completely forgot that I was dating her now... and still felt like I needed to impress her.

Setting me down in the chair by the console, I pulled myself closer and got to work.

“For someone so wealthy... they really didn’t spend much on their security. This tech is years old. Maybe even a decade. No way for Evie to connect to this like you could the scanner by the docks, but thankfully I could get access to this in my sleep...” I grinned.

“Don’t get cocky, just get in, disable everything, and we get out of here.”

“It’s a good thing you didn’t just kill Anna and William, if you had, all the collars would have gone off, killing everyone. Fucking animals must have thought this through.”

As I was concentrating, figuring out what each part of their system was, I heard the familiar heavy footsteps I had heard earlier...

Turning around, I saw William stood behind Morgan with a collar in his hand.

“You sneaky little bitch!” He said, wrapping the collar around Evie’s neck, snapping it shut and locking it.

He took a step back and pointed a small device at her.

Morgan smiled, slowly turning around to see her attacker.

“You’re going to regret coming here, and I see the hypnosis didn’t affect you, Faith... what have you two been planning? I knew something was up. You just seemed... off... the both of you!” William said in a threatening voice. “Now... if you know what’s good for you... you’ll step away from the console and come with me. I’ll teach you both not to mess with me or my wife! You’ll both be begging me to make you servants rather than the fuckdolls I’m planning on making you...”

Morgan just stood there in silence. After a few seconds she let out a little chuckle.

“What’s so funny?” he asked, I could sense a hint of fear in his voice.

“Go ahead. Push your button.” She grinned.

Not one to back down from a challenge, he smiled and pressed the button.

“Oooh... tingly...” Morgan said, laughing again.

What?” William seemed shocked at this revelation.

“Can’t electrocute an android, you sadistic little shit.”

I turned back round quickly and entered the command to release that collar.

The collar fell into Morgan’s hands. She stared at it for a couple of seconds, and then looked up at William.

Lunging forward, she thrust the collar at William’s exposed neck and locked it in place, pinning him against the wall with one hand. The other hand, now free, gripped his wrist and squeezed until the pain was unbearable and he let go of the remote control.

As it fell, Morgan quickly snatched it up and pointed it at him.

“I wonder how many people you’ve killed with this remote... with these collars... “ she growled.

“Don’t! I’ll do anything! I’ll pay you anything! You want freedom? You got it. Money? Anything. Sadie? I’ll let you do anything with her.”

“Tempting offer... but I think we’ll go with option D...” Morgan laughed. Grabbing the collar that was around William’s neck, she dragged him over to the room I was in. Sitting down in a chair, she pulled him over her knee and I knew just what was happening.

“You made me spank my little girl. You also had your hands on her without her permission... you’re going to regret that.”

“Please! No! Anything!” he yelled.

And so the next few minutes were filled with the screams of William having his backside smacked repeatedly. And I don’t think she went easy on him like she had done to me. I don’t think she was holding back Evie’s strength at all... I’d be surprised if he’ll be able to stand up after this...

And as the recently dominant, now blubbering, cry-baby sat on the floor, Morgan came over to me.

“You okay baby?”

“Yeah. Someone isn’t though...” I smiled.

“He had it coming.” She grinned back.

“Oh I agree.”

“How long til you’ve got estate-wide access to the collars, sweetie?”

“Few more minutes.” I replied.

“Hurry...”

“Going as fast as I can. Doesn’t help that Mr Cry-baby over there won’t shut up.”

“WHAT IS GOING ON?” We heard someone cry out behind us.

Turning around, we saw Anna standing there, holding a gun.

“Keep going.” Morgan whispered to me as she slowly stood between Anna and me.

“William? What’s going on?” She asked her husband, who was still on the floor, sobbing.

“They’re... they’re working together! They’re trying to escape!” He whined.

“Oh they certainly are NOT!” she aimed the gun at Morgan and fired.

Morgan just stood there. Evie’s body took the bullet, keeping me safe.

Anna fired again. And again. And again. Until she was empty and the gun was now useless.

“What the...” she exclaimed.

“Anna... I’m not the Nanny you think I am. I’m not even a Nanny. I’m Faith’s Mummy. Her actual Mummy. Her best friend. And her protector. And you took her from me. Well I’m here to take her back.”

“You can’t! She’s mine!”

I had continued working this whole time, and during which I had gained control of the whole security system, as well as disabling all the collars except one... William’s.

I could hear the rumblings in the distance, of the chaos I had caused by removing all the collars.

“Well you’ll never make it out of here...” Anna yelled at us.

I turned around at the exact moment a collar wrapped itself around Anna’s neck.

Standing behind her, was Michael.

“Let’s see how you like it...” he said to Anna.

Anna just stood there, in shock, scared to move with the collar around her neck.

“Nice to see you weren’t regressed after all...” Michael nodded to me and smiled.

I smiled and nodded back, then turned around and enabled Michael’s old collar again, the one currently around Anna’s neck.

“I heard a commotion... the place is going crazy, all the collars are off!” Said a soft, Spanish accent from the other corridor. “Oh... umm...”

It was that lovely maid who was always nice to me. She looked nervous, and had obviously escaped the chaos in the main hallway, only to walk into everything that was going on here.

“Fuck it. You two decide what to do with them.” Morgan threw the remote control to the maid who caught it and looked at it.

Morgan then picked me up and walked away from the four of them, leaving them to decide what happens.

I had my head perched on her shoulder and saw the maid and Michael walk over to Anna and William.

“You little shits. You belong to me! Give me the controller now!” Anna cried out.

As we turned the corner, I heard screaming.

“Looks like they decided they wanted their revenge...” Morgan said with a hint of satisfaction in her voice.

“Well all the cowwars are usewess now. I set dose two for one use onwy.”

“Good girl. Now... let’s get out of here, shall we?” Morgan said, taking the collar off me and dropping it on the floor.

==========================================================

I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Thank you to all my patrons for their support!

Don't forget, the last 4 chapters are available on my Patreon, which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Thief in Service too.

Glitch in Nanny's final chapter and epilogue have been posted on my patreon! (Although I would recommend that if you're thinking of subbing to read the ending, maybe wait until Jan 1st , that way you're not charged twice in such a short period of time!)

Also, if you haven't already, don't forget to check out my Christmas short story! And I'm making good progress on book 5, which I am so excited about!

New chapters every Monday/Friday!

Also I hope you all have a Happy New Year!

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

I would have loved to see the stupid face of Wilhelm and Anna when they couldn't do anything to Morgan/Evie.

I hope the Spanish maid and Michael do terrible things to them but still get off the island.

I wonder if the other rich weirdos still have security or if they are now at the mercy of the other servants.

Now quickly get Daisy and the other one and get out of there.

Dear Princess, thank you so much for this great year of stories and adventures. To the many times of panic where we didn't know what would happen to our heroes. To the many times of relief when they made it. Maybe also to the one or other tear that was shed (of course exclusively by others of course and definitely never by me absolutely not, impossible).

I look forward to 2022 and many more stories from you and adventures of our heroes no matter what variant it is.

A Happy New Year much health, happiness, satisfaction I wish all others who read this.

• Thanks 2

Yasss! Justice! Sweet way to bring in the new year!

Now they have to escape. Yum sure she bitch of the dumpster pit will try something. I wouldn't be surprised if she suspects the Android and has some way to disable it.

Echoing moon, thank you for the stories. I'm glad I discovered this site and have been able to read your wonderful stories and many others.

Happy New Year to all.

• Like 1

I hope you have all arrived safe and sound in the new year.

I have to admit I have since this chapter is out it probably already 8 times read.

I love everything about this chapter, although I would have liked to see Anna and Wilhelm suffer a little more.

On 12/31/2021 at 5:03 PM, Moon3ye said:

I would have loved to see the stupid face of Wilhelm and Anna when they couldn't do anything to Morgan/Evie.

I hope the Spanish maid and Michael do terrible things to them but still get off the island.

I wonder if the other rich weirdos still have security or if they are now at the mercy of the other servants.

Now quickly get Daisy and the other one and get out of there.

Dear Princess, thank you so much for this great year of stories and adventures. To the many times of panic where we didn't know what would happen to our heroes. To the many times of relief when they made it. Maybe also to the one or other tear that was shed (of course exclusively by others of course and definitely never by me absolutely not, impossible).

I look forward to 2022 and many more stories from you and adventures of our heroes no matter what variant it is.

A Happy New Year much health, happiness, satisfaction I wish all others who read this.

Oh we know what happened. They screamed for a reason. Those collars have got to hurt... R.I.P.

Awww thank you so much for reading and commenting! It makes me so happy that so many people enjoy my stories, sub to my patreon and interact in the comments!

You definitely didn't cry... nope... hehe.

On 12/31/2021 at 6:32 PM, TerranV said:

Rounding out the year with those bastards getting a taste of their own medicine. Goodie! Sadie's still out there though. 

How many slaves are on that island? I presume more than enough to keep Anna, William and their friends under control.

Happy New Year!

She sure is... must be back with the chaos in the other end of the estate...

Lots of slaves. More than enough to overpower the rich people.

23 hours ago, littlepinkdargon said:

Yasss! Justice! Sweet way to bring in the new year!

Now they have to escape. Yum sure she bitch of the dumpster pit will try something. I wouldn't be surprised if she suspects the Android and has some way to disable it.

Echoing moon, thank you for the stories. I'm glad I discovered this site and have been able to read your wonderful stories and many others.

Happy New Year to all.

Awww thank you! I'm glad you like them!

20 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

sillygirl. shooting an android. she colld have richochet herself. :)

Very silly! ?

7 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

I hope you have all arrived safe and sound in the new year.

I have to admit I have since this chapter is out it probably already 8 times read.

I love everything about this chapter, although I would have liked to see Anna and Wilhelm suffer a little more.

8 times? Wow!

Anna and William would have endured a lot of pain before the collars killed them. Don't worry ? I wouldn't let them off that easily.

7 hours ago, Jayme said:

Beautiful, too bad they didn't keep one for Sadie...

I don't think they need a collar for Sadie. If Morgan or Faith see her... she doesn't stand a chance.

1 hour ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

You definitely didn't cry... nope... hehe.

Never, not me.

1 hour ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

8 times? Wow!

Anna and William would have endured a lot of pain before the collars killed them. Don't worry ? I wouldn't let them off that easily.

Well, it is 1 chapter and I am a sadist and the chapter partially satisfies my sadistic demands.