LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stuffed animal collections!

I was wondering if anyone else like me has a collection of stuffed animals- I have a favorite kind- killer whales- I have loved killer whales since I was 4 years old and since I was 4 I have slept with a killer whale- I have since 2005- I had a special one- I got him at SeaWorld in Ohio in 1996; I felt was lonely when I went to work as a dishwasher so I got him a girlfriend and built a collection of of them via eBay.  I have found a few favorites on there since I had to retire the one I had slept with since I was 9 because she was falling apart- and she is with the ones that share my bed with me.  I have a special one I got in 2009 I bring to my living room every day and sits on my couch as I do my thing and she is my companion... so I was wondering what everyone else had as a collection of favorite stuffed animals!  

This does not just mean stuffed animals but dolls too- I want to know what others collect for companionship and comfort.

BabyChris

• Like 1

I have collected Tiggers over the years.  I have 100 of them.  I also collect huskies, giraffes and anything else the lil wants.  I try to get a stuffie everywhere I visit if they have them.  I have so many stuffies, and a few from my childhood, but there is only one that I sleep with nightly.  It's a Ty beanie named Dakota.  He's 22 years old and a little rugged, but I can't imagine my life without him

• Like 2

@diaperwearntigger

I had collections of Rocks, bottle caps, baseball cards, and now I have my collections of Star Trek DVD's:  I have all seasons of the Original Series, All of The Animated Series, and 4 seasons of the TNG on blueray. 

13 hours ago, diaperwearntigger said:

I have collected Tiggers over the years.  I have 100 of them.

Holy Smokes:  I can't imagine how many tiggers would be bouncing around:  since you have 100 of them, that means that you would have 101 tiggers bouncing around if all of you were of a mind to. ;)  *HUGS*

As a kid, I used to have an elephant that I called "tantor" after the ones in Tarzan: Lord of the Jungle".  I had that one till I was 12, and then got a stuffed koala, and when I was 30, and had my appendix out, mom gave me an orangutan that I named "Amy". after the main nurse that took care of me on the med/surg floor.  I still have Amy Today, and I think of her as my "fur baby" ;)  (She even has her own diapers heheheh :))

13 hours ago, diaperwearntigger said:

I also collect huskies, giraffes and anything else the lil wants.  I try to get a stuffie everywhere I visit if they have them.  I have so many stuffies, and a few from my childhood, but there is only one that I sleep with nightly.  It's a Ty beanie named Dakota.  He's 22 years old and a little rugged, but I can't imagine my life without him

I've only had the 3 I mentioned throughout my childhood:  It is a myriad of memories from my life that give me good feelings.  People may laugh because I have a few stuffies that I consider to be friends, but I have had times when I get really lonely, or despondent, or sad, or whatever, and I will give a hug to one of them.  i even had a large soft teddy bear which I got rid of when I moved in 1995:  I sometimes get lonely so I will just pick up Amy, and cuddle with her.  When I was in the hospital, and I hurt, I would HUG Amy when I hurt, and it would make me feel better.  :)

Stuffies are friends for life, and I believe that a baby's first friend is a soft cuddly toy:  I gave one to my niece when she was born, and it was extra soft:  I didn't get to do that with Little Marlowe, but someday I will see her and she will get a BIG HUG from her Uncle ;)

Brian

The favorite whale I have is named after a childhood friend of mine I had growing up who was two years older than I- and I had been thinking of her for some reason when I got Dee Dee in 2009; every day Dee Dee comes out and sits on my couch and keeps me company- in 1996 I went to Ohio SeaWorld for the last time- and I got Copernicus who would be my sidekick from 1996 onward and I will sleep with him sometimes too- in 1984 my aunt was in the Navy and she sent me Petunia for my birthday that year. 

I too collect Star Trek stuff- still collect baseball cards but the whales mean the most to me because they are my pets and companions.   Stuffed animals do mean a lot to me- should have also mentioned I still have my green dog Snoopy- I got him when I was a baby and he lives with my whales because I have had him my entire life before I got obsessed with whales when I was 4.   

There's something special about stuffed animals and the friendships they bring to you no matter what age you are!

BabyChris

Opus.... I collect Opus.   Probably 40+.   Those on the shelf aren't all that I have.  I have more yet still stashed away and a few in the bedroom.  Pay no attention to "Tux" in the lower left.  I'm also a Linux fan.

But, as far as plush for "cuddling time", that's a completely different "animal"!  Mostly "big cats".  The past few months my snow leopard has been a constant bedtime cuddle partner along with one of my tigers and/or honey bear (the tan bear).   Makes for a very crowded bed! ?

opii shelf.jpg

bedtimepals.jpg

snep camo.jpg

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Crinklz Kat said:

Opus.... I collect Opus.   Probably 40+.   Those on the shelf aren't all that I have.  I have more yet still stashed away and a few in the bedroom.  Pay no attention to "Tux" in the lower left.  I'm also a Linux fan.

But, as far as plush for "cuddling time", that's a completely different "animal"!  Mostly "big cats".  The past few months my snow leopard has been a constant bedtime cuddle partner along with one of my tigers and/or honey bear (the tan bear).   Makes for a very crowded bed! ?

opii shelf.jpg

bedtimepals.jpg

snep camo.jpg

*sees the middle and last pic, claws at screen like a cat looking at a bag of food through a window* GIMME!!!

4 hours ago, feralfreak said:

*sees the middle and last pic, claws at screen like a cat looking at a bag of food through a window* GIMME!!!

MINE!

I'd tell you where to get them, but sadly, all but one of those is a discontinued item.   Or the company has gone out of business as in the case of the big tiger. 

The snow leopard is a Plush Life creation.  They do 1 item per year and they're insanely expensive.  The snep was from 2018.

I was just looking on Amazon to see if I could find links for anything.... and spotted this.... now I want it!
https://www.amazon.com/Melissa-Doug-Gentle-Stuffed-Animal/dp/B08B88F5HW/ref=sr_1_51?dchild=1&keywords=plush+lion&qid=1629902350&sr=8-51

• Like 1

Just after my (now) wife found out about my AB tendencies she got me a couple of teddy bears.    They've multiplied ever since.    All sorts of people know that I collect bears now and I often get them as gifts. even from my straight-laced, speeking-in-tongues Pentacostal sister-in-law.    My wife finally had to ration how many that were allowed in a bed at any one time and in the new house she really toned down the bear decor.    

The culmination was when my wife and daughter took me out to Build-A-Bear on my  birthday.    The clerk put an "I'm the birthday bear" sticker on me with my name and age (40).   Picked out the bear and outfits and went through the whole process.   Quite fun.

17 hours ago, Crinklz Kat said:

MINE!

I'd tell you where to get them, but sadly, all but one of those is a discontinued item.   Or the company has gone out of business as in the case of the big tiger. 

The snow leopard is a Plush Life creation.  They do 1 item per year and they're insanely expensive.  The snep was from 2018.

I was just looking on Amazon to see if I could find links for anything.... and spotted this.... now I want it!
https://www.amazon.com/Melissa-Doug-Gentle-Stuffed-Animal/dp/B08B88F5HW/ref=sr_1_51?dchild=1&keywords=plush+lion&qid=1629902350&sr=8-51

*reaches for the bears*

On 8/25/2021 at 10:48 AM, Crinklz Kat said:

Guess what just arrived on my doorstep!  ?   He sooooooo soft! 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...