LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Raise a glass

DailyDi

21 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@DailyDi

I don't drink that much myself, and that is due to two reasons:  One is, with all the meds I take, I don't think that would be a good idea.  The second reason is, that alcohol (Hard licquer) does not taste good, and makes me sick.  Only ONCE I got drunk, and I can tell you it was NOT a good day - I got ILL after getting drunk, so it took me a couple days to get over being drunk, and then I had to deal with getting sick, because apparently I thought that it was because of bring drunk:  that week, I was sick, and I swore that I would NOT want to get THAT hammered again:  It's just not worth it:  I have enough troubles with my CP and my balance, so if i can avoid something that causes me control issues, I will.

That is NOT to say that I won't have alcohol at ALL:  It simply means that i will NOT have more than 2 beers of I have to move under my own power.  If I was with someone who was a "designated driver" and that group of individuals was a group I trusted, I MAY have more than 2 beers.  Hard Stuff is OUT:  It never tasted good to me, and just causes me to feel "icky".

If I was with @Evelyn Dellcerro or @Transfusionelle I would ask elle for a ginger ale, or a Bud Light:  or maybe even a shot of whiskey :)  My Grammy Baker ALWAYS had PLENTY of cranberry juice, and mixed it with whiskey and vodka, but I can't even STAND the smell of vodka - I have had bad dreams because of that heheh :)  Of course, I would have a diaper on, because that makes it easy to enjoy yourself ;)

I feel like someone RAN over me:  My shoulders and legs HURT:  They are tight, and it sucks :(  I wanna DANCE :)

Brian

Make you something sweet and fruity, A strawberry, banana daiquiri, You can have that virgin or with some rum,, and dont worry I know how to change diapers,, lol

• Like 2

I make beer, so I would say that my first choice for a "recreational beverage" is probably going to be beer, followed by derivatives from the whiskey family - Scotch, Bourbon & Irish Whiskey in that order. However I also really enjoy good wine, port, & Cognac. I guess you could say that I'm an equal-opportunity drinker. 

• Like 1

I am mosty a wine drinker.    I especially like Paso Robles, Syrah blends mostly.

I do however have an extensive bar with probably a couple of dozen bourbons and ryes, some single malts, some Irish whiskeys, and others.

On 8/24/2021 at 10:08 AM, ~Brian~ said:

@DailyDi

I don't drink that much myself, and that is due to two reasons:  One is, with all the meds I take, I don't think that would be a good idea.  The second reason is, that alcohol (Hard licquer) does not taste good, and makes me sick.  Only ONCE I got drunk, and I can tell you it was NOT a good day - I got ILL after getting drunk, so it took me a couple days to get over being drunk, and then I had to deal with getting sick, because apparently I thought that it was because of bring drunk:  that week, I was sick, and I swore that I would NOT want to get THAT hammered again:  It's just not worth it:  I have enough troubles with my CP and my balance, so if i can avoid something that causes me control issues, I will.

That is NOT to say that I won't have alcohol at ALL:  It simply means that i will NOT have more than 2 beers of I have to move under my own power.  If I was with someone who was a "designated driver" and that group of individuals was a group I trusted, I MAY have more than 2 beers.  Hard Stuff is OUT:  It never tasted good to me, and just causes me to feel "icky".

If I was with @Evelyn Dellcerro or @Transfusionelle I would ask elle for a ginger ale, or a Bud Light:  or maybe even a shot of whiskey :)  My Grammy Baker ALWAYS had PLENTY of cranberry juice, and mixed it with whiskey and vodka, but I can't even STAND the smell of vodka - I have had bad dreams because of that heheh :)  Of course, I would have a diaper on, because that makes it easy to enjoy yourself ;)

I feel like someone RAN over me:  My shoulders and legs HURT:  They are tight, and it sucks :(  I wanna DANCE :)

Brian

Make you a nice tequila and guava juice and lime juice with shaved ice, I wont forget the little umbrella for you Brian..

• Thanks 1