LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Special Agent Mikey

DailyDi

You have not lived or died, maybe several times, unliess you have been an agent for the SCP Foundation. Imagine a cross of Isaac Asimov, H.P. Lovecraft, Kafka and Man from UNCLE: On steroids, PED's And meth

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=scp+foundation

Or been part of an MTF: mobile Task Force -- VERY interchangeable with WTF

"We die in the Dark so that You can live in the Light"

YouTube up Site 42, The Vulgon, Dr. Cimmerian, Exploring the SCP Foundation and SCP Illustrated

I really enjoy NCIS, as much for the characters as the individual stories. At least until Disney sucked Fox in and have now put it behind their Disney channel paywall in the UK recently. /boo

14 minutes ago, BabyJilly_S said:

I really enjoy NCIS, as much for the characters as the individual stories. At least until Disney sucked Fox in and have now put it behind their Disney channel paywall in the UK recently. /boo

Yeah, It's on paywall apps in the US too. Amazon Prime and Paramount Plus

• Sad 1

I like all the Law & Order shows, especially special victims unit!? Law & Order Organized Crime is also really good.? I like detective Elliot Stabler, he's such an badass!???☺️

• Like 1

If you want to be the coolest agents in history, start with the one that made secret agents cool to the utmost. Become a Man from UNCLE

It's just Ducky!

22 minutes ago, Little Christine said:

If you want to be the coolest agents in history, start with the one that made secret agents cool to the utmost. Become a Man from UNCLE

It's just Ducky!

They did a call back to that, when a picture of a young Ducky was shown on NCIS someone asked who he looked like and I believe Gibbs said Ilya Kuryakin :) 

I'm only on season 11.   I used to work at a building almost next door to the actual NCIS for 10 years (just adjacent to the Wash DC navy yard).  What really irks me about the shot is what is supposed to be DC and the surrounding suburbs IS NOTHING LIKE IT AT ALL (not even a reasonable facsimile!).  Even the view from their office windows IS TOTALLY WRONG!

So, here's a quickie screen shot.   In the lower left corner of the window you can see a ship docked.  That would actually have been correct: the now scrapped USS Barry display ship.  But, the background -- that's the actual navy yard skyline as looking from the south shore of the Anacostia river.  The navy yard is on the north shore!   If you were looking south from the navy yard... you'd see trees on the far shoreline!  Next up is a picture from Google Maps taken from a boat on the river.  The green arrow is what I recall as the actual NCIS building.  And you can see the USS Barry on the right (which is no longer there).  I worked in the building just behind that tower crane. 

A little morbid history snippet.  The building that appears to be underneath the right smoke stack is building 197.  That is where the navy yard shooting took place in September 2013.  

ncisoffice.png

real NCIS HQ.png

• Like 1