LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I am now feeling Frustrated.  I keep asking a member to stop and they keep on debating me about different things.  I even gave them a warning though they keep on so I left the chatroom tonight will return again. though tonight just going to go to bed.

When one asks a person to stop they should just stop.  I have given them evidence of my thoughts but he just keeps on doing as they want.  Even though I have asked them to stop.

Just so you know I used they it is a single person.  though not mentioning names.  That person is a good person but does not know when to stop.

• Like 2

@DiaperboyEddie12

If there is someone who is bothering you in chat, find them, and then click them: choose "block user" and click that, and the person's messages and PM's will not be seen.

Note that for that to work, the person has to be IN chat for you to perform the block :)

Brian

• Like 1

I was just going to say what Brian said. This can be considered harassment, especially if it causes you to leave chat, and ruin your enjoyment with others! This is not tolerated here and such person ( regardless if they area "good person) should be 1) blocked in chat and 2) reported via PM to a chat mod or admin for actions to be taken. They might get a stern warning or something else.... But usually when someone starts getting unwanted attention from mods or admin, they tend to straighten up. 

For now, just use the 'block' button, and see if that helps.

good luck!

• Like 2
On 8/8/2021 at 4:52 AM, square_duck said:

I was just going to say what Brian said. This can be considered harassment, especially if it causes you to leave chat, and ruin your enjoyment with others! This is not tolerated here and such person ( regardless if they area "good person) should be 1) blocked in chat and 2) reported via PM to a chat mod or admin for actions to be taken. They might get a stern warning or something else.... But usually when someone starts getting unwanted attention from mods or admin, they tend to straighten up. 

For now, just use the 'block' button, and see if that helps.

good luck!

@square_duck

I agree with you. If someone ask you to stop, you should consider it barring that you should block. I have been or had been an IRC 2 Chat operator for many years probably the longest in history from 1995 until 2017 in Tallahassee Florida. As an online volunteer I have dealt with many many situations some of them border on ridiculousness well some of them border on Blatant disregard of rules or failure to follow instructions. When I was an operator the only thing I could do was to initiate bans on my personal channel for anyone I did not want there. Once I took operator status, the only thing I could do was warn Someone and then if necessary I could use my kill command. Server bans were at the discretion of the online Operator, and usually, if an OPer banned you, the person who initiated the server ban was the one who you had to appeal to in order for  Server Ban to be lifted, unless the Server Admin overrode the decision.  I only used a KILL LINE Once in my career, and although I was right, I was challenged, overriden, and then then was allowed to have my ban stand

Sometimes people have varying degrees of opinion. Other times there are people who know how you are and will go online just to push your buttons to see what happens and then they will cry foul when you document a violation.  

The way that you take care of most of this problem so that you do not get the admin’s involved is to throw a block. If an admin Has to be consulted or sees anything going on, and then they can make the decision as to what violation has been committed, the severity, and how long a block or a ban will be in effect.

As you said, this type of thing could be considered harassment and is not tolerated: the best thing to do is to block whatever is bothering you, and if it gets to a point where admin personnel need to step in, then they do it. I have done that on a couple of occasions where I have seen someone do something that I feel is inappropriate, and I go directly to an admin and tell them what is going on and what time  and let them make the final decision.

To all of you: take it from a guy who has been in an administrative role as far as a chat server: if someone is bothering you @square_duck and @DailyDi are right: block them and then report them to an admin for further action if necessary. We do have great team of individuals here on DD and they will take care of any problems that they determined to be chronic or blatant.  It is all of our responsibilities to ensure that this place stays safe. The admin‘s cannot be everywhere and they cannot be watching 24/7, but you can bet your boots or your diapers rather that these people will respond and will take appropriate action if they feel it is appropriate. Remember, this place is Mikey‘s playpen and you want to make sure that you follow his very simple rules or you might end up getting the ban.  The idea here is that we are here because we want to be, and we want to be able to have fun so it is our responsibility as users to make sure that we continue to make sure that this place is fun and that people who wish to chat in an appropriate manner can do so. Blocking someone will allow that to occur.

it is also our responsibility as users to follow any instructions given to us by an admin or a chat mod. If they tell us to do something it is our responsibility to do it. If we do not understand what they are telling us to do we need to ask them, but we need to still follow their requests. Don’t let someone ruin your child experience simply because of them not wishing To be appropriate. BLOCKING is an appropriate way to do that and if that does not work then the admin’s will step in and deal with it. Do not allow their ridiculousness to suck you into some sort of political rat race. Do not fall for someone trying to bait you because in the end it is not worth it and someone else could also be banned in an argument.

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Edited to remove "Predictive Text Mistakes"
22 hours ago, spoonchicken said:

I don't like folks f***ing around in my chatroom. If it happens again, let me know, even if I'm not in Chat...and I'll "take care of it" ... :ph34r::giljotiini: 

@spoonchicken

Thank you sir! :)

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Capitalization Edits