LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper talk within the household

Young1

So today was i think was a big step in my DL lifestyle. 

So my husband who doesnt wear, told me today "we need to get you more diapers and we need to get more of those Northshore wipes." 

Ever since we bought my first case of diapers after disclosing my love for wearing diapers, he has fallen in love with Northshores wipes. Hes always used wet wipes even before me. But i NEVER would think he would make up an excuse to buy me a case of diapers just so he could get his wipes. ??? I think Diapers have become more of a normal topic to discuss between him and i. 

Anyone else have similar experiences where your wife/husband discuss diapers so openly, that it just feels normal. 

We do have roommates and these discussions are happening while it is just us 2 in the house, since no one else knows. 

I would love to hear any stories any might have where they werent expecting diapers to come out of your wifes/husbands mouth. 

Unfortunately I don't have any stories as I'm not married. I've actually never been in a relationship.?? Hahaha!?? But I'll just say, it feels great when you have people that support your padded lifestyle!? And I'm glad your husband does too. It's especially nice that you don't have to hide your little side.????????

• Like 2

Diapers are completely normal in our household. My Wife, Daddy and I are in a closed polyamorous triad and diapers or talk about them are never hidden. I'm the only one who wears and 95% of the time it's my Daddy who changes me but my Wife has zero issues with them.

It's just part of our lives so why would it be anything but normal?

• Like 1

My wife used to ask if I need anything and sometimes mentioned DEpends or Always from CVS.  So, she would buy Always for me as she went for make up and whatever else.  I buy Solimo from Amazon and try other brands once ina while. She still asks for any store.     

Sometimes my waistband is hanging out and says she needs to put money in my money belt.

• Like 1

My ex wife discovered a used disposable in the footwell of my car (after years of being together) and once everything was out in the open asked for time to understand and try to accept the secret secret side of me.

Sometime later after coming round and eventually joining in my kink as a caretaker she bought me my first adult cloth square.

Away from the kids she would often bring up nappies in conversation.

It was the best feeling, having someone who wanted me In nappies.

• Like 1

Even in a non kink related way, two conversations can be brought together and both parties involved can benefit.  My wife typically does all of the supply ordering so I am never without a substantial amount of product. 

On 8/6/2021 at 1:47 PM, BabySpiderBoy said:

Unfortunately I don't have any stories as I'm not married. I've actually never been in a relationship.?? Hahaha!?? But I'll just say, it feels great when you have people that support your padded lifestyle!? And I'm glad your husband does too. It's especially nice that you don't have to hide your little side.????????

HUGS!!!  I have never had a relationship either.

• Like 1

My wife know that I wear diapers…. She has even visited a diaper store with me twice… has bought me AIO cloth diapers as gifts an calls them my special padding. 

she sometimes is completely obvious to the DL side of me but sometimes she is spot on and will layout a diaper for me to wear or even diaper me 

Edited by diaperedcoach
To correct a miss spelled word
  • Like 1

I wear out of need and my husband will pat me on the bum most days and say good girl.Every couple of weeks he always asks me if I should be ordering more diapers and when they do arrive as long as the kids are not around if I have been out he will say to me that I have diapers on our bed that need putting away. Ever since I was diagnosed as being incontinent a couple of years ago he has been really supportive of my diapers even the cute patterned ones I get.

• Like 2

I've often wished that the taboo's surrounding adults wearing diapers (for Any Reason) would just 'GO AWAY'. Way back in the 70's I actually thought I could Hide my incontinence by passing it off as a Diaper Fetish. I was very young and it took awhile to get my self figured out... and for that a big 'shout out' to all the old time DL's out there who, unknown to them, helped me screw my head on without cross-threading and wringing my own neck.

3 hours ago, skizics said:

I've often wished that the taboo's surrounding adults wearing diapers (for Any Reason) would just 'GO AWAY'. Way back in the 70's I actually thought I could Hide my incontinence by passing it off as a Diaper Fetish. I was very young and it took awhile to get my self figured out... and for that a big 'shout out' to all the old time DL's out there who, unknown to them, helped me screw my head on without cross-threading and wringing my own neck.

Mine was the reverse. I told them I had the pampers in my underwear because I might wet the bed.