LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

General thought

Just thinking out loud. 

I can say for certain by this point in my life if I was still single, I would have some degree of diaper dependency. If it would be just wetting, or both wetting and slight messy accidents. It is something I have tried to do every time I am single (And have the cash for ?). But out of respect for my other half, I do not try and achieve it. Maybe one day.

Yeah my partner is vanilla and was / is not thrilled about me being in diapers 24/7 and my lack of bladder control.  They don’t ever change me, and hardly ever encourage me in my progress.  Though after years and years of dealing with me I think they realize this is important to me and it’s not going away and they have promised to never make me chose between diapers or them.  I’m aware it’s a huge sacrifice and for that I am grateful.   Their only condition is that I stay hygienic and promptly clean up any leaks and accidents, which is a more than reasonable compromise. 

@DiaperDean- It’s easy for me (or anyone) to say, “If they truly love you they’ll support you being diaper dependent.”  Take that advice with a grain of salt.  I think it may be worthwhile to have a talk with your partner about your wants and see if there’s a compromise, and try your hardest not to resent them if they’re not fully on board.  Also some people just need time, and that’s okay too. 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Enthusi said:

Yeah my partner is vanilla and was / is not thrilled about me being in diapers 24/7 and my lack of bladder control.  They don’t ever change me, and hardly ever encourage me in my progress.  Though after years and years of dealing with me I think they realize this is important to me and it’s not going away and they have promised to never make me chose between diapers or them.  I’m aware it’s a huge sacrifice and for that I am grateful.   Their only condition is that I stay hygienic and promptly clean up any leaks and accidents, which is a more than reasonable compromise. 

Just curious.  You spoke of your partner in the singular, but then you say, "they".  Do you have one partner or many, or is it a partner and roommates?  Again, just curious.