LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"Granted: What if your Dreams Came True?" (Getting to the Good Stuff)

Page 61

“Yea!  Petting zoo!” Kylee said.  Dakota glanced up at the board.  Adult tickets were $9.95.  Children 15 and under were  $4.95 and included an extra ticket for the kids only petting zoo.

“She didn’t even ask our age?” Dakota quietly said.  Justine giggled and took Dakota’s hand, while Kylee took Steve’s hand and they began touring the zoo.  Kylee was a ball of energy, often running ahead, pointing at the animals and being just a little too excited for a supposedly 15 year old girl.  The zoo wasn’t crowded but her energy seemed to make the other patrons smile.

Dakota was instead quiet and reserved, hanging back with Justine she often found herself holding her hand.  Steve and Justine’s parental vibe was overwhelming.  Steve would often give them directions on where to best stand to see the animals, or would read them informative signs, while Justine’s smile radiates warmth and affection. 

Chesterfield zoo was a small city zoo, not huge, but nice, clean, with modest exhibits of animals, but as Kylee had said, the monkey exhibit was really something.  A large pirate ship with many ropes, ladders and swings surrounded by water.  It was incredible fun watching the monkeys play and swing.  Dakota stood there next to Kylee whose excitement was wearing off on her, “Oh my gosh, they are so cool!”  she said and clapped when a monkey did a jump off a swinging rope.

“Girls!” Justine said.  Kylee and Dakota turned around to see their “mother” pointing a nice DSLR camera at them and smiled as she snapped a photo.  

“Hey would you like me to get a family pic,” said an older gentleman who was standing nearby.

“That would be great,” Steve said. Justine showed the man how to take a photo and handed over the camera then Steve and her posed beside their two daughters.

“I love seeing a family with older kids that still does things together, our kids didn’t want to be seen with us when they turned 16,” the man said.  

“We’re really lucky to have such fine young ladies,” Steve said and hugged both girls.  Dakota felt his heart melt.

After the monkey ship the family turned down a quiet path, Justine looked behind and then said, “Anyone need changies?”  Dakota suddenly remembered she was wearing a diaper, and that the diaper was wet, but seemed OK.  The suggestion that someone would ask her such an infinatile question made her blush.

“I think I’m OK Mommy,” Kylee said with a smile.

Justine pressed her palm up against Justine’s rear, “Not as OK as you think, but we can wait a bit longer,” she said.

Page 62

“How about some lunch?”  Steve asked.  Everyone agreed and they made their way to the zoo cafe. 

The cafe was sort of fast food casual.  Orders were taken at a counter and brought to your table, dining was available inside our out.  Dakota studied the menu board behind the counter “Oh man, these prices are kind of high.”  A hamburger, fries and soda were about 13 dollars.

“Don’t worry honey, we can pay,” Justine said.  

“Get anything you’d like,” Steve said.  Dakota tried to pay for her burger and fries, but Steve would have none of it.  “I know you're proud of your job dear, but Dad’s got this one,” he said and Dakota put her wallet back in the unicorn backpack.  This was so weird, years ago when Dakota and his brother went to places like this with their family it was quite the opposite, their father never wanted to pay the high prices and if he had to would make a big deal about it.  Steve seemed unfazed when he handed over nearly 60 bucks for their lunch.  

“So are you having fun?” Steve asked Dakota after the family sat down in a secluded corner of the restaurant to wait on their lunch.

“Yeah, I mean, this is amazing, you’re all so nice,” Dakota said and then began to squirm.  She was really wet, and when she sat down she felt moisture on her leg that didn’t feel like it was in the diaper.  She started to feel around her pants and felt a wet spot.

“Mommy I think Dakota might need a change,” Kylee said.

“I think you’re right pumpkin. Would you like me to come with you, Dakota?” Justine said.

“I’m leaking,” Dakota hissed, on the verge of a panic attack.

“Stand up and let me see,” Justine said.  Dakota carefully stood up and looked around, no one was even close so she took a few steps from the table and turned around.  Kylee giggled then covered her mouth.

“Honey, it’s barely a wet spot, lets go get you changed,” Justine said and stood up from the table.

“No I’ve got it,” Dakota replied with a panicked look.

“It’s really no problem, but it’s your choice, do you need a diaper?”  Justine said casually.  Dakota grimaced a the D word spoken out loud and looked around, not a soul was close enough to hear. 

• Like 2

Bonus Page today!

Page 63

“I’m fine,” she said and made her way to the bathroom.  Just as Steve had told her even the cafe had a men’s, ladies and lockable family restroom.  Dakota locked herself in the family restroom and relished in the new experience of changing her diaper without fear in a public place..  Justine was right, the spot on her short-alls wasn’t bad, you could barely see it in the mirror.  She unclasped the straps and let the short-alls fall to the ground.  Her Unicorn diaper was only just a little wet near the back, but the Luvs stuffer was completely soaked.  She removed it and replaced it with a fresh Luvs.

“That’s never happened before,” Dakota said as she sat back down at the table, Kaylee laughed.  “What?” Dakota asked and Kaylee quickly placed her hand over her mouth and Justine gave her the look.

“Trust us, she’s not making fun of you, it’s just you kind of gave yourself away that you’re new to this, anybody who's been wearing diapers for very long will have some embarrassing leak stories,” Justine said.

“Were you using a stuffer?”  Steve asked.

“Yeah, my main one is barely wet,” Dakota answered.

“Baby diaper stuffers are great, but they can really cause leaks if you don’t change them out.”  Steve said.  Dakota nodded and couldn’t quite get over the embarrassment, she wasn’t used to just talking so casually about diapers.  The food came soon, and everyone dug in, Kaylee’s meal was the most childish, chicken tenders, with peas and carrots as a side and a juice box to drink.  Justine required her to eat a bite of peas and carrots between each bite of chicken.  Justine had a salad, and Steve was carefully eating a bowl of Mediterranean pasta.  The food was excellent.  A few more patrons were eating lunch now that it was closer to noon, but there was still plenty of space for Dakota not to feel any more awkward than she already did.

“How do you react to soda?” Steve asked Dakota after he finished a bite.

“Umm, well it runs right through me,” Dakota answered.

Steve chuckled, “Don’t hesitate to let us know if you need to change later,” he said.  After the meal Justine casually announced that it was “changies time,” and Kylee just smiled and nodded.

“Would you like to come with us?” Justine asked.

“Umm, no I think I’m good,” Dakota answered. 

“I’ll stay our here with Dakota then,” Steve said as Justine grabbed her big bag and took Kaylee’s hand.  “So how are you feeling?”  Steve asked.

“Umm, honestly this is surreal, I’m still not sure it’s happening,” Dakota answered.

Page 64

“We get that alot, we often take ABDLs and clients out on secret little trips like this,” Steve said.
“Clients?” Dakota asked.  Steve had told her that he was a psychologist, but Dakota wasn’t really sure if she believed him.

“Yeah, I do the whole couch and office thing, but I also provide my patients with some alternatives, like going to the zoo,” Steve answered.

“Do you usually charge,” Dakota asked.  She still wasn’t sure about this, it just seemed too good to be true.

“Sometimes, if it’s a friend, or someone who I think has potential they go for free,” Steve answered.

Alarm bells went off in Dakota’s mind, the way he said potential frightened her.  “What do you mean by potential?”  Dakota asked.

“You’re completely right to be on guard, and that’s very smart.  I can assure you that we separate adult sex and fetishes from our ageplay.  All I mean by potential is someone who could become a friend.  We’re always looking out for someone who could spend more time with Kaylee, or even become her sister,” Steve answered. 

A few minutes later Kaylee and Justine bounced out of the family restroom.  Kaylee’s new dry diaper was making a distinct crinkle that the old one hadn’t but she didn’t seem to mind.  “Daddy, can we go to the petting zoo now?”  She asked loud enough for the other diners to hear.  Dakota glanced over and saw an older couple look over and smile.  

“That just happens to be our next stop,” Steve said.  Dakota wasn't sure about the petting zoo, she knew that petting zoos were for very small children, not adults pretending to be children, but her worries were unfounded.  Dakota and Kylee presented their tickets and were allowed in without question.  There were many smaller fenced areas full of fuzzy animals, and several small children, but also a handful of younger teens, most dressed far less childish than Dakota and Kylee.  Kylee was an excited ball of energy and pulled Dakota around from animal to animal.  

The atmosphere was contagious and soon Dakota’s apprehension was gone.  She ran, giggled, and felt giddy excitement from the softness of a lamb’s coat.  Once they felt all the animals they went to the playground area and tried everything, even though much of iit was too small for them.  Dakota forgot that she was experiencing a life altering gender transformation, she forgot that she wasn’t a kid, she forgot that she had become incontinent, and she forgot she was wearing a diaper.  She was completely living in the moment without a care in the world.

Outside the petting zoo from a raised platform for parents Steve and Justine watched the two girls bounce around and Justine raised her camera to take photos.  “So what do you think?”  Steve asked.

Page 65

“I can’t really believe it, she’s incredible,” Justine answered.

“I know, we really hit the jackpot,” Steve said.

“But there is one thing,” Justine said.

“She’ll come around to changes, it’s not that uncommon to be shy,” Steve answered.

“Yeah, that’s not it though, I don’t believe she’s transgender,” Justine said.

“Really, you think she’d lie about that?”  Steve asked.

“I don’t know why, and I could be wrong, I’m not an expert, but her voice is so natural, she sort of carries herself like a boy might though,” Justine answered.

“Well either way, she’s perfect to me,” Steve said.

“Yeah, you’re right, what’s the next step,” Justine said.

“That depends on her, but I think the key is to take it slow, I’ve invited her over several times, so hopefully now she’ll accept,” Steve said.

Justine slid closer to her husband and held him tightly, “I’m so happy,” she looked into his eyes and said, “We’re going to have another baby.”

Dakota felt tears in her eyes, she had hugged Justine, Steve, and now she was hugging Kylee.  “I want you to be my sister,” Kylee whispered in Dakota’s ear and she couldn’t stop the tears.  Justine and Steve embraced the two girls for a big group hug.  

“Thank you so much for this,” Dakota said as everyone stepped apart, she held onto both of Kylee’s hands for a few seconds and they shared a moment just looking into each other’s eyes.  “Can I email you?” Dakota asked.  

“You can write me letters,” Kylee said.

“I’ll send you our address,” Steve said.  Dakota thought it was odd that Kylee preferred to write letters instead of email, but she had too many other things on her mind.  She waved as the van drove off and got back into her car, and felt the real world kind of slam back in place as she slammed her door. 

• Like 5

For those of you here for the ABDL treatment,  bad news, its back to regular life for our precious Dakota.  But can she handle being an adult?

page 66

Sunday June 9th

Dakota saw the truck stop in front of her building, grabbed her duffle bag and stepped out of her apartment in the dark  early morning cool air.  Her noisy and baggy track pants did a good job of hiding the noisy diaper underneath.  “Hey stranger,” Hank said as Dakota stepped into his truck.  

“Yeah, sorry I had a lot going on,” Dakota replied.

“No doubt, look before we take off, my wife doesn’t know… about your…”

“Sex change?”  Dakota said mildly irritated. 

“Yeah, she’s not against it or anything, it’s just… Well I don’t think she would like me going on a trip with a woman.”  

Dakota laughed,  “Your secret is safe with me.”  Hank began to drive, and Dakota settled into the plush seat.  Riding in Hank’s truck was so different from driving her small car,  it felt like looking down at the world.

“I almost bailed, I mean I was so close to calling you last night,” Dakota said.

“That would have sucked, I mean this is your favorite event and you worked really hard,” Hank said.

“Doesn’t matter now, I suck.”

“Is it worth it?  I mean, would you have gone through with it if you knew?”

Dakota wanted so badly to explain, I didn’t want this, I didn’t mean for this to happen.  But the one person he’d told the truth to thought he was crazy.  “It was just something I had to do,” he said.  

An awkward silence was eventually broken when Hank said, “Well it’s not like you were fast before, but I promise you’ll be the prettiest in the men’s category”  

They both chuckled, “Oh wow, you’re right, imagine if I didn’t suck now and I ended up podiuming,” Dakota said and they both cracked up. The conversation turned to race strategy, tactics, food and the drive went by quickly.

The Middlelands half marathon was a typical endurance running event, it took place at a small community college away from any busy areas.  Like most races a participant signs up online well before the event.  On the day of the event volunteers check the runners in and hand them their race packets, which usually contain a pin on number, a map, some stickers or other assorted swag from sponsors.  The Middlelands Half marathon was a decent sized event with 

Page 67

several hundred runners so despite arriving early Hank and Dakota had to wait in line to pick up their packet.  She stepped up to the next available volunteer, a greying lady with large glasses and a cardinal embroidered on her grey sweatshirt giving off powerful grandma vibes. Dakota announced her name, without thinking she slipped into her most girly voice.  The volunteer typed the name into her laptop,  “OK honey, lets see, signed up for the half, age 21, oh this can’t be right, it says here you signed up as male.”  

Dakota hadn’t expected this, in previous races she had just announced her name and been handed a packet, “Can you change that?”  Dakota asked.

“Sure people make mistakes on their entries all the time, and  you don’t look like a male to me.”  She clicked with the track pad a few times, and smiled, “OK honey, you’re a female now,” she handed Dakota her packet and they both laughed.  A few minutes later Dakota caught up to Hank, who had already got his packet.  

“They changed my registration to female,” Dakota said with a laugh.

Hank didn’t seem quite as amused, “Did you ask them to?”  

“No they just did it, why?”  Dakota asked.

“What’s your drivers license say?”  

“I haven’t got it changed yet, but it doesn’t matter, I’m going to suck.”

“Yeah, but you know some people take that stuff seriously,” Hank said.

“You think I’ve made a mistake,” Dakota said, her eyes narrowing.

Hank put his hand up, “I don’t know, I’m just saying some people take this stuff real seriously, and if they could get bent out of shape.” 

“Well I’m going to be like 75 out of a 100 so I don’t think it will matter.”

“Yeah I’m sure you’re right.”  Hank said. They walked around the grounds checking out the competition, runners were hanging out under tents, doing elebatorate stretching routines, mixing up bottles of energy drink, or just chatting with others.  They stopped when they saw Chad and Trish, who ran with them Sunday mornings.  They were hanging out under a tent with a bunch of people all wearing the same shirts declaring them to be the  Centerstone Worship Team.  “Hey you guys on a team?”  Hank asked.

“Yeah, this is our church,” Chad said.  Dakota didn’t know Chad and Trish well, but he did know they were evangelical Christians because they had invited her to church several times.  Since coming out at the run she had suspected they might be cold towards her, but instead they’d 

• Like 3

Given she was she was given her leaky bottom powers by a terrifyingly powerful being mind blowingy powerful  alien who probably actually Ctuhlu, does also leak unccontrollably powerful alien energies  too? Are her diapers going to wake up and evolve sanity devouring powers one day to consume our universe? :) :)

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

Given she was she was given her leaky bottom powers by a terrifyingly powerful being mind blowingy powerful  alien who probably actually Ctuhlu, does also leak unccontrollably powerful alien energies  too? Are her diapers going to wake up and evolve sanity devouring powers one day to consume our universe? :) :)

I find your ideas intriguing, and wish to subscribe to your news letter!  :D

• Like 1
On 12/12/2021 at 8:37 PM, Sarah Penguin said:

That's not exactly the direction I was going... LOL In fact here's two pages about running a half marathon!

Page 68

seemed indifferent about it.  “This is our Pastor, Brother Tom” Trish said and Brother Tom stepped forward and shook hands.  He was a tall well built man, with slicked back hair that was much too dark for his age, well cared for skin, and a smile that would sell you a car.  

“Howdy folks, beautiful day for a run,” Tom said. The Pastor was a master of small talk, but Dakota found it exhausting and quickly extracted herself and Hank from the group.

“We could join their team and get to hang out with that guy all day,” Hank said after they’d exchanged pleasantries and walked off.   Dakota cracked up.

“You know they wouldn’t have me,” Dakota said.  

When Dakota and Hank were out of ear shot, Chad said, “That’s the one we told you about, the transgender.”

“You’re telling me that’s not a girl?  I assumed that was his daughter,” Brother Tom asked.

“Yeah, that’s Dakota, he was a really strong runner before he did that,” Chad said.  Trish looked around uncomfortably as several of the other people on their team overheard the conversation.  One woman asked, “Do you know his last name?”  

“Taylor,” I think Chad said and Trish shot her husband an angry look.  He just shrugged.

Dakota checked her watch, it was about 30 minutes to the start of the race, and her diaper was feeling heavy.  Today would be a test if she could still live her life with her new circumstances, and so far everything was fine.  She left Hank for one of the ubiquitous blue portajohns that pop up everywhere at events like this.    Once she was double sure the door was secure she took a moment to relax and try to empty her bladder  Then  slid off her track pants and popped the tapes on her damp Abena.  She rolled up the diaper and taped it into a tight ball and placed it in a plastic bag.  Dakota examined herself as she began to clean up with wipes.

Dakota could no longer call what was between her legs a penis.  In the last few days it had both shrunk and tucked in and now it resembled a very large clitoris,  though a more thorough examination revealed that the clitoris had a urethral opening.  There was a definite separation forming where the vaginal opening should be.  She knew that women didn’t pee through their clitoris though and wondered if it was possible for her urethra to move.        Dakota shook herself out of pondering the future of her genitals and finished cleaning 

What to wear during the run had been puzzling Dakota all week.  She typically wore a Goodnite when running, but this half marathon was about three times longer than her typical run.  The adult sized pull-ups she’d tried had leaked though and had a better chance of being noticed above her running shorts, plus the Goodnites were just cuter.  Dakota carefully applied anti rash paste and gave her thighs a good coating of baby powder from a travel bottle then slid up the Goodnite, she knew that after this run she probably wouldn't need to pee.  She finished getting 

Page 69

dressed, touched up her makeup, and then slipped a fuzzy headband over her growing dirty blond hair.  She casually left the bathroom and dropped the bagged wet adult diaper in a nearby trashcan and lightly jogged back to Hank’s truck to drop her duffle bag off.  

Walking to the start line Dakota noticed the lingering stares of people, she kept feeling around and looking down at her body thinking her bedwetting pants must be on display, but everything was fine. Dakota worked her way through the crowds and  found Hank near the start line then did something uncharacteristic, she gave him a hug.  He was stiff and awkward and then returned the hug, “Good luck, he said.  

The start of a marathon is always a busy place, no one wants to get caught in slower traffic, and many people overestimate their pace from the excitement.  Dakota started out in her new slower pace and could feel herself moving back through the group.  Her GPS watch said she was running 12 minute miles, the comfortable pace she’d been running at recently.  Dakota thought back with a chuckle.  Last year she’d ran the race much faster even though she’d hadn’t been running a full year yet. 

The course took them away from the school and town into rolling hills and farmland and out to a park with a lake with a trail around it and then back to the school.  Dakota felt a smile creep across her face, the air was nice, 

15 minutes into the race Dakota was passed by the Centerstone Worship Team, all aglow in their matching bright orange T-shirts.  There were lots of friendly greetings but Dakota noticed one woman glare at her as she passed.  Out of curiosity Dakota upped her pace a bit once the orange shirts were well ahead.  To her surprise after 5 minutes keeping their pace she felt fine, in fact she felt better than fine.  Her heart was beating faster, her breathing quickened, but she felt ecstatic.  

30 minutes into the race Dakota felt an urge to pee, but kept running,  Shortly she felt herself begin to spurt short streams of pee intermittently, but she paid little attention to it.  The Goodnite soaked it up and she still felt dry.  At the aid station at the entrance to the park Dakota used a portapotty and managed to pee a bit before downing a cup of Gatorade.  SHe was glad to see she was far from last, but mildly bummed when she could see runners nearly finished with the 6 mile loop around the lake.  

The more narrow limestone trail around the lake seemed easy, and Dakota felt herself speed up.  She ran right past the orange shirts of the Cornerstone Worship Team on the backside of the lake and kept a faster pace all the way back to the school.  People were gathered around the finish welcoming the runners back with shouts and cowbells and Dakota felt elated as she ran through and saw Hank checking his watch and giving her a thumbs up.  She walked over to Hank and collapsed in the grass with a huge smile.  “You’ve gotten faster,” he said.

“I felt good,” Dakota replied.  While laying in the grass she didn’t worry about what changes she’d gone through, the personal situations she was in, all that mattered was that she’d given it 

• Like 3

Page 70

her all.  Dakota was still laying there with her eyes closed several minutes later when the Centerstone Worship Team finished and didn’t notice the glares she got from one woman as they walked by. 

Dakota wet herself though it wasn’t much, and the Pullup was far from soaked.  Eventually she pulled herself off the ground and went with Hank, for some rehydration.  Dakota and Hank toasted bottles together that contained some form of microbrew beer.  In the past this might be the one beer Dakota would drink all year,  but this year she couldn’t stomach it, the taste she found bad as a man, tasted disgusting as a woman.  Finally Hank declared it had been long enough so they went to the registration area to check their results.  Near the registration tables was a folding blackboard where printed results were taped up, runners were tracing their way up and down the papers to find their name.  Dakota was surprised to see that she’d come in 53rd, but even more surprised that her name was highlighted and a note had been written in the margin saying she needed to talk to the officials.  

“Hey, I’m Dakota Taylor, you guys need to talk to me?” Dakota asked the group at the registration table.

“You’re Dakota Taylor?” a woman asked with an air of disbelief.  She was wearing a badge that proclaimed her to be chief official, but otherwise looked like she could be a kindergarten teacher.

“Last I checked,” Dakota said.

“Can you come with me please?”  Dakota followed the woman into the school.  Runners were going back and forth to the restroom and showers, but the woman led her the opposite direction and turned into a quiet hallway.  The woman was obviously uncomfortable and she was making Dakota uncomfortable as well.  “Mrs. Taylor,  there has been a formal protest against you, and well this is embarrassing but I need to see your driver's license,” the woman said.

Dakota felt her stomach drop, “I don’t have it with me, it’s in the truck.” 

“This is really embarrassing and when the person lodged the complaint I initially refused it, but they had a couple of witnesses and then we checked and saw your registration was changed today,” the woman said.

“What is going on,” Dakota asked though she already knew.

“I’m sorry to ask you this, but does your license say you're a man or a woman?” the woman asked.

“It says I’m a man,” Dakota said.

“I’m really sorry to ask but could you provide us with a medical note that says you are a woman, or like… getting treatment?”

Page 71

“No, but I didn’t ask to have my registration changed, she just did it,” Dakota said.  

“Yeah, I mean… I can’t imagine anyone would sign you up as a man,” the woman said.  

“Are you telling me that someone complained that I got 53rd place,” Dakota asked.

The woman ignored her question and continued “The volunteer said she asked if your registration was right and you asked if it could be changed.”

“Well she thought it was wrong and I was just… Look I don’t care about this, just strike me out of the results,” Dakota said.

“I’m sorry, but I can’t do that, I can either disqualify you for signing up for the wrong category, or move you to the men’s category,” the woman said.

“Seriously, is this a fucking joke,” Dakota said.

“No I’m afraid not, and I’m also really sorry, but you can’t use the women’s locker room.  Dakota felt her anger boil over and the tears which had become all too familiar started to flow.  She stormed out of the school back to the registration area and out of the corner of her eye she saw the orange shirted Cornerstone Worship Team runner who had been glaring at her, now it made sense. She had a smile on her face and was looking right at Dakota.

Dakota stormed over to the woman, “Did you lodge a complaint against me?” she said, trying to compose herself.  

“Women’s events are for actual women,” she said.

Dakota felt her rage boiling over and she started to stomp closer but was grabbed and jerked back.  “We’re leaving,” Hank said as he spun Dakota around.  It was silent and Dakota could see every eye on them as Hank escorted her out of the registration area.  She tried to stop crying but couldn’t and just buried her head in his shoulder.  Hank opened the door for her and helped her into his truck then started driving, neither one spoke.

“I’ve got to go to the bathroom,” Dakota said, breaking several minutes of awkward silence.  Hank nodded and stopped at Dunkin Doughnuts.  Dakota grabbed her duffle bag and went in, she was relieved to see the restrooms locked from the inside so she could get out of her smelly clothes, then change back into an Abena and her track pants.  When she exited Hank handed her an iced coffee.  

“I’m sorry about the drama,” Dakota said as they continued back to home.  

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, kerry said:

Oh, God...real life bigotry sneaking into a diaper story. OTOH, I'm guessing Dakota would at this point pass both a hormone test and a chromosome test...

Yeah, by this point she's had female hormone levels for about three weeks.  I don't really understand the sciencey stuff enough to know if she'd pass a chromosome test, but I'd say at this point she's 85% genetically female.  

On 12/19/2021 at 8:09 AM, Sarah_Hillcrest said:

the transgender.”

*kill bill sirens play*

kill-bill-uma-thurman.gif

12 hours ago, Sarah_Hillcrest said:

ants.  When she exited Hank handed her an iced coffee.  

“I’m sorry about the drama,” Dakota said as they continued back to home.  

Honestly I would consider fucking hiring an attorney out of spite.

Fucking bitch...

Hope she gets to the after life and finds out her god is disgusted by her then gets to burn...

• Like 1

The sad thing is that this isn't really fiction.  I'm a big cycling fan and a cyclist named Molly Cameron has been dealing with this crazy stuff for years.  At the recent cyclocross national event held in Chicago a group came and protested the very small number of transgender athletes who were allowed to race in their correct  categories.  https://cyclingtips.com/2021/12/anti-trans-group-protests-at-us-cyclocross-nationals/

Page 72

“It’s OK, that woman was an idiot,” Hank said.

“No, you told me, I shouldn’t have changed my registration,” Dakota said.

“But would the woman who registered you really believed you weren’t a woman?”  

“I’ve got to get my drivers license changed,” Dakota said.

“Yeah,” Hank said.  Minutes passed and he said.  “At least now you know that you can run.”

“I have been running.”

“I wouldn’t call what you’ve been doing the last several weeks running, but no more excuses Princess, take off your glass slippers and put your Hokas back on.”  Dakota laughed and felt a little better.  A few minutes later she got a text from Steve asking how the day went, she blocked his number.  She had gone too far down the rabbit hole, and it was time to stop being a freak and try to make the best of her situation

Thursday June 13, 2013

Dakota opened the door for Alex, and ushered her into the apartment, “Thank you for coming,” she said.

“Hey, wow girl, you look nice,” Alex said.  Dakota was wearing the floral top with gathered neck and puffy sleeves and some capri leggings, her makeup was a perfect natural look and her dirty blond hair was now well below her shoulders and nicely styled in loose curls.  “Is that a wig?” Alex asked.

“Extensions,” Dakota answered.

“My god… I mean, you’re looking really nice,” Alex said.  

“Thanks,” Dakota said.

Alex glanced around the apartment, it was neat and clean, cardboard boxes were gone, there wasn’t a hint of anything infantile.  Even some of the decor had changed. Alex wandered over to a table covered with scented candles. “Wow, you’ve really stepped it up,” she said.

“Yeah, look, I kind of went overboard with the… stuff,” Dakota said.

“What stuff?” Alex asked.

Page 73

“You know the baby stuff,” Dakota answered.

“Yeah, so you’re embracing your adult womanhood?” Alex asked.

“I spent 3 hours at the DMV yesterday getting my license changed to prove it.”

“Oh let me see,” Alex asked and Dakota produced a wallet from her purse and showed off her new license.   “That’s a great photo,” Alex said. 

“Thanks, but this isn’t why I asked you to come over, I really need to show you something,” Dakota said.

“OK, what’s that?” Alex asked.  Dakota took Alex by the hand and led her to the bedroom.  Alex noticed that it too had gone through a slight redesign, it was tidy, and featured several new décor items, a basket of dried flowers, and a Stevie Nicks poster.  “Someone’s been to Hobby Lobby,” she said.  Dakota  reached up under her top and slid her Capri leggings down.  Under them she was wearing a tan colored disposable panty.  “OK, hold on!” Alex said. 

“Don’t freak out just…” Dakota laid down on her bed and slid the panty down and opened her legs, Alex quickly turned away.  “Just look please,” Dakota said.

“We’re not together OK,” Alex said looking at the wall.

“That’s fine, but you said you’d help me, this is like a medical thing, so please,” Dakota said.

Alex slowly turned around and examined Dakota’s spread open genitals, then her jaw dropped. She saw a completely smooth hairless female that looked almost too perfect to be an adult woman.  Dakota spread it apart and Alex saw a somewhat enlarged clitoris, but what she had fell well within the normal shape of female genitals.  “Umm, Dakota, what the fuck is that?”  Alex asked.

“What’s it look like?”  Dakota shot back.

“When did you get surgery?” Alex asked.

“I didn’t get surgery, when would I have had time to get surgery?”

“But…” Alex stammered.

“I told you what happened, the dream, the ball of light,” Dakota said.

“But that’s impossible” 

• Like 2

Page 74

“Well obviously it's not,” Dakota said and pulled the absorbent panty up and then the capri leggings and sat up on the bed.

“Tell me the story again,  exactly what happened,” Alex said.

“OK, but promise not to judge me,” Dakota said,  Alex nodded.  “My whole life I’ve dreamed about being a little girl, like a baby girl.  Like day dreams, and real dreams at night, but  not like every night, but every now and again, you know.”

“Are you an actual baby in these dreams?” Alex asked.

“No I’m just in dresses, and… diapers, and sometimes people treat me like a baby, but sometimes they get mad and yell at me.  That’s what happened that night, I got caught and I was being yelled at and I was really upset and crying then this ball of light came.  It said I looked really cute, and asked me to imagine the perfect situation so I did.”

“What did you imagine?”  Alex asked.

“Well… I was dating Amy, so she was…” Dakota stammered unable to finish her sentence.

“She was your Mommy?”  Alex asked.

“Yeah, and everyone was proud of me and happy for me, and no one thought I was weird,” Dakota explained.

“Were you a girl?”  Alex asked.

“I don’t know, like down there, but I definitely looked more girly, and felt girly.   But what I did..” Dakota sniffled trying not to cry.  “What I did is explain that I couldn't dress the way I wanted because I wasn’t a girl and I wasn’t incontinent.  So it asked me if I wanted to be eligible to dress the way I wanted and I said sure,” Dakota said.

“You can’t hold yourself responsible for something that happened in a dream,” Alex said.

“But its what I want, I think that’s why I dream about it,” Dakota said.

“So it sounds like you got what you’ve always wanted.”  Alex got off the bed and started to pace..  “God!  this is insane, I’m completely sure you were a male, and now it’s obvious you're a female, and it's also obvious that the changes you’ve gone through wouldn’t be possible with just hormones, so I’m sorry I didn’t believe you,” Alex said.

“Its OK, I haven’t told anyone but you.”

“So… What am I supposed to do?  What do you want from me?”  Alex said.

“I… I really like you,” Dakota said.

“I like you too, but I….” 

Page 75

“I’m done with the baby stuff,” Dakota said, cutting off Alex.

“That’s not fair though, obviously this fetish is important enough to you to summon an interdimensional being, so who am I to get in your way.”

“Seriously I have to grow up, I can’t be a baby my whole life, and I know that I can stop if I have someone to stop for,”  Dakota said.

“This is all too much right now, I don’t know what’s right.  Fuck,  lets just start over, be friends and see what happens,”  Alex said.

“Are you hungry, you know friends eat together,” Dakota said.  

“I’m hungry as long as it’s Thai,” Alex said.  Dakota grabbed her keys.

Saturday June 15th, 2013

Dakota had multiple problems, the first one seemed easy to deal with, the second much harder.  The first problem was that she was horny.  The second problem was financial.  

Dakota was horny in a way that she’d never really experienced as a male.  When she had a penis and testosterone there was nothing to think about.  Fire up the computer, and browse through ABDL porn, check out some cute diapers and dresses while jacking off.  Dakota was now a solid week into repressing any thoughts of ABDL, which was a bit problematic when diapers were now a necessary part of her life.  She’d bagged anything that wasn’t medical in a big black trash bag and stuffed it in the back of her closet.  She’d carefully stashed her Abena diapers where they were hidden but accessible and bought a few packs of Depend undergarments for daytime wear.  The undergarments were fine as long as she remembered to not use them, which meant going to the bathroom constantly.  As a result she was regaining some of her lost bladder control.

Dakota’s sex drive was now like a puzzle she couldn’t solve. She had tried just simple rubbing of her clitoris which felt nice but didn't get her off.  Her new vagaina was sensitive but wasn’t very deep; she couldn’t get her fingers very far in it, though she had intense feelings of needing something, or someone.  She thought about her time with Tim, and the magic wand vibrator, and it just made it worse.   Every night was a struggle to avoid ABDL porn.  Alex wasn’t helping either, she worked all the time and when they did see each other it was strictly platonic.  

Page 76

The second problem was growing more pressing.  Dakota’s budget was unraveling, her job provided just enough to get by, but that was before all the changes.  At first money seemed fine, Alex had helped with her wardrobe, but she needed more clothes, accessories, makeup, and hair extensions.  The cost of her incontinence products started adding up.  No new items were coming in since she was avoiding fetlife and she was nearly out of the Abena’s that Steve had sent.  She was still wetting uncontrollably at night, and needed heavier protection.  Which is why Dakota was spending her Saturday night browsing the internet for a job or some way to make extra money. 

“This is going nowhere,” Dakota said and found herself browsing to amazon and searching for vibrators.  The last thing she needed to do was spend more money, but she put the vibrator in her cart anyway.  The problem was diapers, for Dakota’s entire life little things had been part of his and now her sexual experience.  Purging diapers from her life seemed to also be purging sex.  Then there was a new problem that she really didn’t want to think about.  Dakota tried vanilla porn, and while finding that it didn’t really get her going, but what arousal it managed came more from her imagining the men in the porn doing things to her.

While browsing Dakota came across an article that peaked her interest.  “How I get paid to get off,”  The article was written by an anonymous 20 something female and documented her entry into the world of camming, where she would masturbate on camera for tips and in private shows.  She claimed to be making 200 dollars a week, and found that performing turned her on more than anything else.  As Dakota voraciously read the article she stopped on a sentence and read it twice, “One key to building up a fan base is standing out from the crowd, use what you’re into, if you have a fetish you’ll find a built in fanbase.” 

“If I was doing it for work?”  Dakota said out loud.    OK, so this could be an easy way to make money, and she had to wear diapers anyway, and she had a trash bag full of ABDL stuff in her closet, so why not use it to make money?  Dakota felt aroused at the idea and realized she was talking herself into this way too easily, but some instinctual part of her brain was over riding the logical part.  It took awhile but eventually she found a camming website that catered to fetishes and allowed ABDL.  She created an account and started a video chat from her couch in her pajamas.   Within a few minutes she had a user named x73daddy in her chat room and a message soon appeared.

x73daddy:  Hey whats up.
Lil_wet_one:  Hi!
x73daddy:  Show me your tits.  

Dakota raised her pajama top up and revealed her very pert breasts.

x73daddy:  Oh wow, this is really your first time isn’t it.
Lil_wet_one:  Yes, what did I do wrong?
x73daddy: Do you have a diaper on?
Lil_wet_one: No

• Like 3
On 12/26/2021 at 10:10 AM, Sarah_Hillcrest said:

“I told you what happened, the dream, the ball of light,” Dakota said.

“But that’s impossible” 

I'm glad to see she's embracing her transition but purging like this is going to bight her in the ass.

On 1/1/2022 at 10:04 AM, Sarah_Hillcrest said:

Dakota raised her pajama top up and revealed her very pert breasts.

x73daddy:  Oh wow, this is really your first time isn’t it.
Lil_wet_one:  Yes, what did I do wrong?
x73daddy: Do you have a diaper on?
Lil_wet_one: No

Oooff I feel this as someone who has made a couple attempts at camming and is thinking about trying to get back into it... ??

• Like 1
On 1/8/2022 at 2:18 AM, YourFNF said:

I'm glad to see she's embracing her transition but purging like this is going to bight her in the ass.

Oooff I feel this as someone who has made a couple attempts at camming and is thinking about trying to get back into it... ??

I really appreciate that, I have no experience with camming from either side, but did a little research and just made some assumptions about it.  

• Sarah_Hillcrest changed the title to "Granted: What if your Dreams Came True?" (Getting to the Good Stuff)