LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From playing with 24/7 to needing diapers

For the better part of twenty or so years I have been diving into 24/7 diaper wearing for a week at a time to a month at a time 2 months at a time, now at 38 years old I essentially need diapers day today to have a comfortable life without going to the bathroom every half hour. I do think that by 40 years of age in the next two years I will not be able to rely on getting to a toilet for pee or poo so at this point of my diaper training and diapered life I think it's time to fully accept diapers 24/7 as my only toilet offering from here on out, I wake up roughly three times a night to pee and if I drink beer I am essentially one beer in one beer out so it's time for me too stay in diapers I would love to thank dailydiapers members for helping me with my path to daily diapering for the past and or more years of helping me decide this is the way.

20210728_143438.jpg

• Like 1

If you're having an experience similar to mine, you'll get to the point of having to pee every 15 minutes or less, with just a dribble of pee. Doing that for a good part of the day usually ends up with a drenched and smelly diaper. But using the diaper is so much easier that spending your life on the potty.

• Like 1

Well good for you!  you sound like you have made a decision pleasing to you after a few years of 24/7 now and then.  I'm glad you came to the decision that feels right for your life!  By the way, the picture is pretty awesome!

• Like 1

On 7/28/2021 at 7:58 PM, ppdude said:

If you're having an experience similar to mine, you'll get to the point of having to pee every 15 minutes or less, with just a dribble of pee. Doing that for a good part of the day usually ends up with a drenched and smelly diaper. But using the diaper is so much easier that spending your life on the potty.

I’ve been unpotty training for about 4 years now. And I wet small amounts about every 15-20 minutes.  Honestly it’s not even that diapers are easier than using the potty, staying dry has become too difficult for me at this point.  I dont even know if I’m capable of staying dry any more.  

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I’ve been training for a while and I just don’t wear to work yet. But the other night I took my soaked diaper off and apparently I was peeing. I’m still shocked by that. Didn’t even know I was going. I guess I know when I go or I’d like to think. 

I can relate to this alot. Having struggled with bladder continence my whole life 10 years ago I made the leap to start wearing 24/7. It wasn't easy and there were a few setbacks but overall im very happy with my decision. I have minimal control over my bladder and i suspect if i really wanted to or had to go back to not using diapers and actually peeing in the potty it wouldn't be overly hard but i prefer to pee the way i do now. I dont really push to pee, i more or less dribble throughout the day. I generally still do to go to the men's room to evaluate my diapers need to be changed but overall, i rarely notice I'm peeing anymore.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Before I had to stop in July I was up to 3 months 24/7. A bad rash and then covid hit so stopping wearing was mandatory for me. Now that that's all over with, I  grew tired of getting up several times a night To go to the bathroom, so I'm now back in my diaper! Especially after a few nights ago I think I was up every hour peeing. Enough of that! And it's almost like I never left, the ease of going in my diaper came back so easily. 

• 2 months later...

This is exactly how I became dependent. When I first started stents of 247, I was only minutely hopeful that I would lose control, but as time went on and after many purges, and about 6 months of relaxing and releasing, I was definitely urge incontinent and even developed lack of bowel control which I didn't expect either. That seemed to progress faster than the loss of bladder control once it began. Assuming this is a goal for you, congratulations on your new diapered life! I know it has been one of the best things that has ever happened to me!

• Like 6