LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Reusing messy diapers

1 hour ago, Diaperlover360 said:

What do you with your messy diapers I sometimes wet them aside for later for reuse so I can in it and poop again what do you do with your dirty diapers

@Diaperlover360

As much as I like and use diapers for their intended purposes, I would NOT save any of my diapers to reuse.  Partially because of the fact that I have a supply of Megamax diapers available to me when I need them, so there's no reason to save a disposable diaper to "reuse" again.  I can call my supplier mid-month, and have more here in as little as a week.

Secondly, if you are a user of the diaper(s), you pee and poop in them, so this presents problems with the SMELL that you have to deal with.  You may say "peed in diapers don't smell, or they may not smell THAT bad", but they DO smell - the ammonia in your pee is one thing that causes this, and let me tell you, if you take off used diapers, and leave them for later use, the smell of that would be noticeable within 2 days by my estimation. 

These are reasons i would NOT reuse diapers I have taken off.  I don't think that it would be too healthy to do so, and poop stinks, there is no doubt of that:  I always advise that people remove them as quick as possible, so that your house/room/bathroom does not REEK of pee and poop smell.  I have a weak stomach, so I CAN stand the smell of pee, but poop sometimes can make me wretch.

When I use a diaper, I change it:  I may WEAR it for a while before changing it, but once I untape that diaper, she goes in the trash for disposal.  I also don't want someone coming in here for preventative maintenance repair requests, or for "bug trap inspections" or for yearly inspections of apartment units or properties to open my door, and smell dirty diapers that have been used, but being "set aside for reuse."  That is a health hazard, and could lead to a "lease violation." It could also lead to a STERN VERBAL tongue lashing by my landlord - It is MY business as to why I use diapers, and I am SURE and POSITIVE that in 26 years of tenancy, there have been uses of diapers in my building, and my landlords understand THAT, but they would frown on me leaving used, stinky diapers around for later use:  I don't think that they would understand why they see dirty diapers laying around - It's better just to use them, wear them for a while if you want to, and then bag it, and remove it to AVOID a problem that should not be one.

Brian   

• Like 1

I would never reuse a wet or messy diaper, not appealing to me and it seems like it would take the pleasure out of wetting and messing a nice fresh/clean diaper. However, it it is appealing to you: No harm-No foul.

• Like 1

The only times any diaper that comes off of my bottom might ever be reused is for a photo-opt. An example might be... Taking all of my used, and rolled up wet and or poopy diapers out of my diaper pail to take a picture of how many diapers I went through during that particular day or days

• Like 2

I have to admit I've considered reusing a messy diaper but I've never done it.  One up side is more messyness to squirm and squish in without having to do all the fiber loading (which I've never done).  I don't know about the health side of it.  Putting on a now dry(er), messy, and now COLD diaper is a major turn off for me which is probably why I've never tried it.

Pick a used diaper from someone who ate corn for dinner!  That way you can have lunch too!  Yeah, I know what I just said was disgusting, but that's just as gross as putting on someone else's used poopy diaper!

• Like 1

Ya know, if health risks weren't an issue, rashes were non-existent, I'd say go for it. I would love to be wearing poopy diapers non-stop. But given how reality is? Not worth it. 

• 1 month later...

I don’t stink between internal deodorants and rubber pants, I could last awhile ( I don’t move around so little air exchange between inside of diaper and out ) however your skin is your largest organ and diaper rash is actually the mildest burn we know of urina has acids ,poop has acids and when they mix they create more dangerous acids , I have my aides change me as soon as possible and wash or toss said diaper depending on kind . I am also barriered up at up at every change ( no not rash cream an actual barrier cream that seals your skin from these acids )

reusing dirty diapers creates a larger health risk to you , in my opinion there isn’t enough reward in the risk even taking precautions . 

• 1 month later...

Way back when I was a young man full of piss and vinager and between wife's, I took it apond myself to wear the poopiest diaper possible. 

I laid out a diaper in the closet and I would stand over the diaper and shit on it every time I had to go.

I did this for a week and there was not an area of the diaper not covered with shit.

I pulled the diaper out of the closet and carefully lowered myself into it, pulled the front up and taped it into place.

Stood up and had quite the mess on the floor to clean up all the while shit was falling out of my diaper. 

Got busy cleaning up the mess I made but kept the shit diaper on.

Once I had the floor and myself cleaned up with no more shit squishing out of my filthy diaper I grabbed a clean diaper,  wash cloth, bathtowel and headed to the small creek to play.

24 minutes ago, iluvmydiapers said:

Way back when I was a young man full of piss and vinager and between wife's, I took it apond myself to wear the poopiest diaper possible. 

I laid out a diaper in the closet and I would stand over the diaper and shit on it every time I had to go.

I did this for a week and there was not an area of the diaper not covered with shit.

I pulled the diaper out of the closet and carefully lowered myself into it, pulled the front up and taped it into place.

Stood up and had quite the mess on the floor to clean up all the while shit was falling out of my diaper. 

Got busy cleaning up the mess I made but kept the shit diaper on.

Once I had the floor and myself cleaned up with no more shit squishing out of my filthy diaper I grabbed a clean diaper,  wash cloth, bathtowel and headed to the small creek to play.

I I think it would've just been easier to put the diapie on first, then take a Big poopie in it.? Would've saved you a lot of time and mess. But that's just me!☺️