• More
  2. 2. What would you pay for an every day diaper

• $1
    • $2
    • $3
    • $4
    • $5
    • More

There's a new crazy absorbent diaper selling for over $4 a piece. Would you buy it? (Amazon Link)

I can't try the new diaper as it doesn't come in my size, but I probably would buy it one time to try.

My daytime diaper (Bambino Bellissimo or similar) Retails for just under $3 each. I don't pay that much, but I would if I had to.

My daily pull-up (https://amzn.to/3zptYT7) costs $1.75 which I consider to be incredibly reasonable for it's quality

• Like 1

I put $4 though I would pay up to $6 to try one.  I am not big on paying a lot of diapers as you put on you use and you through out.

4 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

There's a new crazy absorbent diaper selling for over $4 a piece. Would you buy it?

Want to share that new diaper link?

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

I put $4 though I would pay up to $6 to try one.  I am not big on paying a lot of diapers as you put on you use and you through out.

Want to share that new diaper link?

Sorry forgot it, added it to the top post now. https://amzn.to/3kKeXHv

I pay about €1,40 for the diapers i usually wear. I might pay a bit more for like abdl diapers. But i do have my limits i think like €3,5 is really my max for a diaper but i would need to really like it. 

I put $3 for $4 because that's what I usually spend on wearing clouds site when they have a diaper I wanna try. As for the price, it depends upon the diaper- both looks and function. For a premium, top of the line absorbency diaper...not gonna lie, I'm tempted but since money for me doesn't grow on trees, I'll do what I normally do when a new diaper rolls out.  Wait for other brave souls to test drive it first, then read their testimonies. If it's as good as it looks and gets overall good reviews, then I'll be tempted to splurge. I like to read reviews so I can see- or ask- how it compares to other top of the line diapers. The current diaper king in my closet is NorthShore Mega Max both for cost and absorbency so that's the standard I'd be comparing the new diaper to. ?

• Like 1

With disposable diaper prices going through the roof, it is getting difficult to even afford samples! Changing times sells samples in packs of 2, wearing clouds sells them individually, but still $3.75 each is getting nuts!! 

But, given the question, (and I was just thinking about this earlier today) I was considering ordering a sample of the new "Trest" brief, just to see how many DAYS  it would take to completely fill it to soaking..... ???  

So given the above, I voted for $5 or more for a sample, depending on where it us from, but my "daily diaper" ( ?) that I really like Seni super plus, comes out to about $1.40 each, for a 25 pack from xp medical. I can get them cheaper at a drug store, buuuuuuuut that gets a but unnerving...

And a pack of 15 betterdrys run about $1.90 each ($28.50 / bag) so the " premium costs" of some of these products is getting to the point of affordability, and making people (or driving them) to do more cost assesments, and or buy cheaper, but equal (?) Products. 

Soooooooo...would I buy a sample ( or 2) of the Trest diaper, maybe, if they were available. Would I buy a bag of them, probably not. No more than I would buy the Tykables Dino diaper @7000 ml..... Why??

There is a discussion about this in another thread.

So, just to "try" them, sure... But buying them and using them on a regular basis is completely different.

When it comes to the product in question.... Sure, I'd try a sample, but buy them on a regular basis....no way!!