LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Repeated wetting.

I love the feeling of a nice dry diaper but as I keep wetting and it begins to bulge making me waddle. That is an awesome feeling. An I do it while at the store and no one I knows. Makes me feel naughty. Nice and warm. 

• Like 2

I totally agree Crinkles! It feels nice to start off dry but feels awesome once it starts to get really wet. Even better if out and about in a store. I love wearing out of the house but haven't done it in quite awhile. Have to make a point of doing that again soon.

I cannot keep track of how many repeated wettings I have before I am ready to change, but a time range is anywhere from 4-12 hours in a wet diaper. This rather broad range is dependent on the absorbency of my diaper and the number and volume of wettings. I want my money's worth out of each diaper, but try to know when I am close to leaking at which point I change.

• 2 months later...
On 7/16/2021 at 11:43 PM, diaperedboilerman said:

I am not a big fan of the huge bulge, but I do like the thickness and wet feeling of diapers. I generally pee 2 to 4 times at night, so in the morning my diaper is pretty wet. I leave it on. By the time i change it, it is very common for it to weigh over 4 pounds. Only good plastic backed diapers can put up with that! :) 

I love the bulge. Especially when it shows in the front of my shorts. You can tell something is there. He he he. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
On 7/16/2021 at 7:01 PM, Crinkles03 said:

I love the feeling of a nice dry diaper but as I keep wetting and it begins to bulge making me waddle. That is an awesome feeling. An I do it while at the store and no one I knows. Makes me feel naughty. Nice and warm. 

Multiple wettings per diaper will will get you your money's worth aswell. Cost effective, big bulge, naughty, waddle, nice and warm ???

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, triggernum2 said:

Multiple wettings per diaper will will get you your money's worth aswell. Cost effective, big bulge, naughty, waddle, nice and warm ???

Agreed!  It’s soooo fun wetting while just out in the open and only you know. 

10 minutes ago, iluvmydiapers said:

I love how certain brands of diapers swell up the more you piss in them, and if I happen to be wearing one I refuse to change into a dry diaper until the one I'm wearing leaks.

Why do you like a leaky diapie buddy???? I'm very curious.

3 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Why do you like a leaky diapie buddy???? I'm very curious.

A leaky diaper is a fully used diaper. 

And when out in public if my diaper leaks I don't have to worry if someone can tell I'm diapered.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, iluvmydiapers said:

A leaky diaper is a fully used diaper. 

And when out in public if my diaper leaks I don't have to worry if someone can tell I'm diapered.

Oh okay, that makes sense. Although if it was me I would LOVE the fact that someone could tell I'm wearing a diaper!? It makes me feel more babyish.?☺️??❤️

2 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Oh okay, that makes sense. Although if it was me I would LOVE the fact that someone could tell I'm wearing a diaper!? It makes me feel more babyish.?☺️??❤️

Don't get me wrong,  I love being noticed wearing diapers when in public. 

I have colorful diapers that are easily seen when wearing my thin white shorts. 

And a few times I have been out in public in just a diaper and Tshirt. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
18 minutes ago, iluvmydiapers said:

Don't get me wrong,  I love being noticed wearing diapers when in public. 

I have colorful diapers that are easily seen when wearing my thin white shorts. 

And a few times I have been out in public in just a diaper and Tshirt. 

Did stores ever call security on you buddy? What was that like for you? Did people stare at you?

10 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Did stores ever call security on you buddy? What was that like for you? Did people stare at you?

Was never in the store longer than it takes to walk in, find the cooler, grab a soda,  pay, and back to my car.

Last store had a great video surveillance system, big screen monitors behind the cashier where I saw myself.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
5 minutes ago, iluvmydiapers said:

Was never in the store longer than it takes to walk in, find the cooler, grab a soda,  pay, and back to my car.

Last store had a great video surveillance system, big screen monitors behind the cashier where I saw myself.

That's pretty smart buddy!??

2 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

That's pretty smart buddy!??

2 days ago I was out small game hunting,  I had my shoes on and a tripple thick diaper,  nothing else but my rifle in hand, walked out of my house, across open field to the woods and spent 6 hours in the woods in just my diapers and shoes, came back to the house wet and messy .

50 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Even if its obvious, most people are so self absorbed that they don;t notice -- even if you have a wet spot showing -- and if they do notice, it's not for long.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, iluvmydiapers said:

2 days ago I was out small game hunting,  I had my shoes on and a tripple thick diaper,  nothing else but my rifle in hand, walked out of my house, across open field to the woods and spent 6 hours in the woods in just my diapers and shoes, came back to the house wet and messy .

Sounds like a very fun hunting trip buddy!?? the thick diapie and pee-pee and poo-poo make it 10 times better!??❤️?

Due to my medical condition I get my diapers for free so there is no issue for me being changed after 1 wetting but most times my caregiver does not change me if I wet just once. She will wait at least 2 wettings especially if we are out. Due to my Stroke I rarely walk and I use my chair but if I do walk and have a wet bulky diaper it really makes me waddle. My balance and gait is already bad due to the stroke so I cannot walk without holding the hand of my caregiver but the wet buldging diaper makes me waddle even more. :)

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
On 10/17/2021 at 7:01 PM, iluvmydiapers said:

I love how certain brands of diapers swell up the more you piss in them, and if I happen to be wearing one I refuse to change into a dry diaper until the one I'm wearing leaks.

I wear till it leaks too. 

• Like 1

I usually wear my nappies to the point of leaking.

On 10/17/2021 at 6:26 AM, Crinkles03 said:

I love the bulge. Especially when it shows in the front of my shorts. You can tell something is there. He he he. 

Me too I like my nappy to be obvious under my clothes.

I wear mine till they leak, and my nite diaper is usually 4 diapers I trim off the edges and stack them in a cheap XL , I make slits in the bottom of each layer, and put a baby blanket, the real nice thin ones they are about 2ft square, that folded up makes a nice thick cloth topper, then the disposable layers will will soak up my pee for about 12 hrs. I have to buy mine so I do a lot of second hand and my online ones are the cheap brands. But I still wear till they leak, so I get my money out of them.

My diapers aren’t changed until they need to be changed. That means they are quite wet and bulky by when it’s time for a diaper change. Of course a poopy diaper gets changed sooner. No one likes a diaper rash.

• Like 4