LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Summer Giveaway #1 - Baby Print Plastic Pants

DailyDi

I wonder how the decision will be made. Will it include looking at the avatar and picture albums? :)

I will just take my dollies and go home (sobbing inconsoably). It is a good thing I have 50 more rubber panties!. Lemme see what other coplaints I can find (loos in BOOK OF CLICHES) Here's the "stupid boys always stick together". Maybe I can say "They were probably sour grapes [the Delta variant of which is 'they are probably PUL anyway': Hey, that one is pretty funny\ . How about "And I went and got vaccinated to have this happen to me" or "You won't have Richard Daryleanne Nixon  to kick around anymore"...

1 hour ago, Little Christine said:

I will just take my dollies and go home (sobbing inconsoably). It is a good thing I have 50 more rubber panties!. Lemme see what other coplaints I can find (loos in BOOK OF CLICHES) Here's the "stupid boys always stick together". Maybe I can say "They were probably sour grapes [the Delta variant of which is 'they are probably PUL anyway': Hey, that one is pretty funny\ . How about "And I went and got vaccinated to have this happen to me" or "You won't have Richard Daryleanne Nixon  to kick around anymore"...

Your rubber babypants would be very upset to think that you wanted a pair of modern printed plastic panties.

You'll have to give a pair of rubbers an extra heavy wetting to make them feel really useful and needed.

On 8/4/2021 at 7:02 PM, Wet Knight said:

Your rubber babypants would be very upset to think that you wanted a pair of modern printed plastic panties.

You'll have to give a pair of rubbers an extra heavy wetting to make them feel really useful and needed.

"Rubber panties" refers to any panties made of traditional baby panty material, and has been used for the last 3-3/4 generations  by real world people. As I understand it. Brids call plastic panties "rubbers"

http://other.sandralyn.net/rppage.html#intro

As the maker of this page, with 7 decades of experience, I think I am a proper arbiter of what are rubber panties

I saw a page from something fron 1915 where a doctor recommended their use, and they were called "rubber diaper". Go to the Urban Dictionary and look up "rubber diaper"

The "modern" stuff is polyurethane, PEVA, nylon/rayon and PUL. All of which I am happy to call "diaper covers", just as I am happy to call throw-aways "briefs" if that is what the makers want

• Like 1