LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Are diapers too comfortable????

One last word.  Yes, the whole point of life is to work towards growing up, getting a job and learning to support yourself.  Tell me, of all who responded here, how many do not have jobs or earn money?  How do you support yourself?  Do you just stay at home doing as you please?  How do you pay for your food, clothing, the roof over your head, your internet and utility bills?  How do you get from place to place?  Car?  Public transportation?  How do you pay for transportation, a car and the gas, registration and insurance?  Yes, the idea is to learn from parents how to grow up and get through life.  Going to school to learn anything from how to read and write (how did anyone on this site ever learn how to write, read or learn how to use a computer?)  Once a child has learned what he or she needs to get by in life and turns 18, they can do as they please.  Some will have the skills to succeed and others will end up in low paying menial jobs, maybe have to resort to crime just to get by.  Be honest.  How would any of you who loves your children feel if they didn't have the education and skills to make it in life?  Meaniel job, barely able to support themselves, etc.?  No, I stand by what I said.  At age 5 or 6, 8 or 12, don't let your child decide what they want to do without proper guidance and parenting, including wearing diapers.

On 7/15/2021 at 7:26 PM, BabySpiderBoy said:

So basically the whole point of life is to work towards this!!!? Isn't it wonderful?!? No?!? I didn't think so!???? My point exactly.

IMG_20210715_180652.jpg

Last thing.  There is a reason this site does not allow anyone under the age of 18.  There is also a reason this site does not allow talking about minors in regards to wearing diapers and AB/DL.  I don't care how hard core AB/DL you personally are yourself.  If you have children you can't allow your own fetishes and diaper lifestyle to cloud your judgments in the bringing up of your own children.  Just because you like wearing diapers and being AB/DL doesn't mean you should pass your fetishes on to your children.  That's what being a good parent is all about, and yes, many people fail.  Perhaps those who don't feel this way shouldn't have children at all.

• Haha 1

Case in point, Rusty. My cousins kid has never need told the word “No.” All through his life he has been told he looks tired and should rest. If life gets to hard he should quit his jib and do something else. His mom says, “Chris just hasn’t found his way yet!” Chris is now forty years old, goes from job to job when he is bored or whatever. You can never say,”How are you doing these day, to him because he will tell you how rough his health and life are. 

chris lives in his room in his parents basement.  He doesn’t contribute financially to the bills or help his parents out in anyway. Unfortunately his behavior is tolerated by both parents. The last time my cousin asked his son when he is going to find a better job to support himself, he looked at his dad and said, “ When you find me a better one!”

Good parents want nothing but the best for their children and guide them along the way to adulthood. Those that don’t end up with adult kids like Chris. And comfortable diapers has nothing to do with it.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, happyindprs said:

Case in point, Rusty. My cousins kid has never need told the word “No.” All through his life he has been told he looks tired and should rest. If life gets to hard he should quit his jib and do something else. His mom says, “Chris just hasn’t found his way yet!” Chris is now forty years old, goes from job to job when he is bored or whatever. You can never say,”How are you doing these day, to him because he will tell you how rough his health and life are. 

chris lives in his room in his parents basement.  He doesn’t contribute financially to the bills or help his parents out in anyway. Unfortunately his behavior is tolerated by both parents. The last time my cousin asked his son when he is going to find a better job to support himself, he looked at his dad and said, “ When you find me a better one!”

Good parents want nothing but the best for their children and guide them along the way to adulthood. Those that don’t end up with adult kids like Chris.

Very true, and as I said before, I know one of them myself!  Even though he has a job working one day a week, when that one day comes up he calls off, and not sick!  He calls off because he has something else he wants to do.  How he hasn't been fired is beyond me!  Even so, he doesn't make any money because he never shows up!  He doesn't even get insurance.  He lives off the largess of his parents.

There was a post recently, titled something like "How do you feel in your nappies "

It is not so much that nappies are too comfortable, but that they feel "safe", or perhaps more accurately, the separating waterproof barrier between the world and the wearer, makes the wearer, whether geriatric, ABDL or aware toddler, "Feel safe" even when the nappy is uncomfortably bulging, clumped or stinky.

• Like 1

If you are talking about infants and adult diapers, you want them to be as comfortable as possible. For infants, you don’t want them to be miserable, and suffer feeling wet all the time. So, a most comfortable diaper is sought. One that wicks moisture away, and has a lining to help block the wetness behind it. Part of the idea is, babies sleep allot, comfy diapers, help that important sleep go uninterrupted. That was a big selling point, for parents to switch from cloth to disposable diapers in the early days. Aside from the convenience of, just trashing them. The problem with these types of diapers comes later, in more ways then one. But we are interested in the comfort part. Later, it becomes harder to potty train a toddler, who wears a to comfy diaper. They don’t feel wet, and uncomfortable, so why want out of diapers, and have underwear? Cloth training pants are a good way to train, (arguably). Kids need to feel, or have those uncomfortable signals, to help motivate them to potty train. 
So, infants and adults need the comfy ones, older toddlers need the ones that will give them feedback. You’re wet, ick, maybe I should use the potty, so I don’t get this icky feeling again? 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, AbabeBill said:

If you are talking about infants and adult diapers, you want them to be as comfortable as possible. For infants, you don’t want them to be miserable, and suffer feeling wet all the time. So, a most comfortable diaper is sought. One that wicks moisture away, and has a lining to help block the wetness behind it. Part of the idea is, babies sleep allot, comfy diapers, help that important sleep go uninterrupted. That was a big selling point, for parents to switch from cloth to disposable diapers in the early days. Aside from the convenience of, just trashing them. The problem with these types of diapers comes later, in more ways then one. But we are interested in the comfort part. Later, it becomes harder to potty train a toddler, who wears a to comfy diaper. They don’t feel wet, and uncomfortable, so why want out of diapers, and have underwear? Cloth training pants are a good way to train, (arguably). Kids need to feel, or have those uncomfortable signals, to help motivate them to potty train. 
So, infants and adults need the comfy ones, older toddlers need the ones that will give them feedback. You’re wet, ick, maybe I should use the potty, so I don’t get this icky feeling again? 

Thanks @AbabeBill I always like your input!?

• Like 3
9 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Very true, and as I said before, I know one of them myself!  Even though he has a job working one day a week, when that one day comes up he calls off, and not sick!  He calls off because he has something else he wants to do.  How he hasn't been fired is beyond me!  Even so, he doesn't make any money because he never shows up!  He doesn't even get insurance.  He lives off the largess of his parents.

Unfortunately, many companies at least right now are struggling to find enough people to fill positions. I heard about a manager  that was going to fire someone, and corporate told them that "You can't fire them. We need bodies."

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, id0ntknow said:

Unfortunately, many companies at least right now are struggling to find enough people to fill positions. I heard about a manager  that was going to fire someone, and corporate told them that "You can't fire them. We need bodies."

That's probably true, especially with covid still being around. Although it is getting better I think.

• Like 1

I'm one of those who wears diapers because I need to, it's not a matter of wanting to. So for me, comfort is a nice thing. Although absorbency, reliability and discretion are truly important to me.

• Like 1
On 7/13/2021 at 8:11 PM, BabySpiderBoy said:

Cool!? I'm huge disposables fan too. I also find them quite comfortable. Although I've never tried cloth diapers, nothing wrong with them, just not a fan of how they look. Just my 2 cents!? I'm sure there are hardcore fans of both diaper types though, just like I am.?? Sorry keep commenting on other people's comments, but I'm just very opinionated. Always have been!?

Ah Neat ! yeah, disposables for me has always been the Idea diaper type I wanted to wear, like many I think it's that I grew up with them and what I tend to think of when I think " diaper " and yes they are certainly comfy from what I recall, I only tried a couple brands, but enjoyed them., like it's the crinkle and even smells they have that you don't seem to get with cloth types, however, I do still enjoy cloth, and I kinda like how it does give me a vibe of a more " Old school or Retro diapering " ? eh ?,  which I don't know why, I find it quite fascinating really ( though never did try one with Safety pins yet but want to ) .  I also do like how in some sense, it's a bit more connivant for me to wear one, sense I'll have it for a much longer duration then disposables. however I think it all just comes down to what mood I am in for what I want to wear ?  ( and no probs about the commenting ! )

• Like 1
4 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

That's probably true, especially with covid still being around. Although it is getting better I think.

Nope!, Actually the job industry is suffering right now. I work for a Convenience Store (Chevron), and the company that delivers our store merchandise is so understaffed right now that they are having difficulty supplying our store, They don't have enough drivers to make the deliveries. Same problem with our fuel deliveries, Our tanks were just about empty Friday because they were 2 days behind schedule because of driver shortages. Its as bad if not worse for restaurants, many of whom had to close their doors forever due to Covid.  No, we are nowhere near "getting better", There are not enough jobs for too many people now.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Nyte Kitsune said:

Nope!, Actually the job industry is suffering right now. I work for a Convenience Store (Chevron), and the company that delivers our store merchandise is so understaffed right now that they are having difficulty supplying our store, They don't have enough drivers to make the deliveries. Same problem with our fuel deliveries, Our tanks were just about empty Friday because they were 2 days behind schedule because of driver shortages. Its as bad if not worse for restaurants, many of whom had to close their doors forever due to Covid.  No, we are nowhere near "getting better", There are not enough jobs for too many people now.

Thanks for the update!? I stopped following covid after Biden took office. Haven't kept up with it since.

• Like 1

Actually, it's the reverse....to many unfilled jobs. I work in one of "those" industries, and we can'thire anyone, because noone wants to work!! Or we get the dregs of society, the lazy or morons who cant figure how to something very simple (I took like 3 days to teach one guy how to fold a box....believe me, its not hard, the guy was just not there!!!) We hired like 5 people, and fired them soon after, they didn't show up, called out for XYZ reason, or were just........ Morons. but we are still trying because we are short staffed, and it sux! 

I think the best thing to do for potty training, would be switch to using cloth diapers. They to are comfy, and don't really feel wet, until saturated, but might be a more motivating force towards said potty training.... Cloth diapers rock, and are way comfy.... But I am sure someone will disagree ?

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, square_duck said:

Actually, it's the reverse....to many unfilled jobs. I work in one of "those" industries, and we can'thire anyone, because noone wants to work!! Or we get the dregs of society, the lazy or morons who cant figure how to something very simple (I took like 3 days to teach one guy how to fold a box....believe me, its not hard, the guy was just not there!!!) We hired like 5 people, and fired them soon after, they didn't show up, called out for XYZ reason, or were just........ Morons. but we are still trying because we are short staffed, and it sux! 

I think the best thing to do for potty training, would be switch to using cloth diapers. They to are comfy, and don't really feel wet, until saturated, but might be a more motivating force towards said potty training.... Cloth diapers rock, and are way comfy.... But I am sure someone will disagree ?

Well there are lots of fans of both cloth and disposable diapers. You're more on the cloth side where as I'm more on the disposable side. But at the end of the day all that matters is our love for diapers,?? and our HATRED for potty training.???

• Like 1

Kids stay in diapers longer now than before, mainly cause of lazy parents, but also cause diapers are so much better now, almost like underwear.
There is a good reason why there is so many Pampers sizes, from baby to teens.. 
They learn to poo in the toilet, but its convenient to keep them in diaper for pee.
No need to find a toilet when away from home.
My sisters kids still wear diapers during long car rides, even when they are dry during the night. (Kindergarten age)

I wear diapers for convenience, I don't really find them that comfortable.
Some are of course more comfortable than others. There is a good reason why I mainly use Tena.

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, Dubious said:

Kids stay in diapers longer now than before, mainly cause of lazy parents, but also cause diapers are so much better now, almost like underwear.
There is a good reason why there is so many Pampers sizes, from baby to teens.. 
They learn to poo in the toilet, but its convenient to keep them in diaper for pee.
No need to find a toilet when away from home.
My sisters kids still wear diapers during long car rides, even when they are dry during the night. (Kindergarten age)

I wear diapers for convenience, I don't really find them that comfortable.
Some are of course more comfortable than others. There is a good reason why I mainly use Tena.

Well, I'm very happy to hear that!☺️ I think that it would make more sense for little kids to actually stay in diapers for longer for going poo-poo rather than going pee-pee. Now in days it's not uncommon to hear about little kids being in diapers past the age of 4. Because of their refusal to go poopie at school and various other public places. Not to mention the fact that they still might need to wear diapies at night for various reasons too. Which I think is great.

• Like 1

My sister has 3 kids and they all been out of day time diapers before they hit 3 years old.
The 5 year old still wore nighttime diapers in April, and during longer car rides.  (Last time I have seen them in their night clothes..)

Kids learn to poo in the toilet much earlier than they learn to pee, since you have to push the poo out and they think its a yuckie feeling, so once they learn its a easier way...  (Babies often cry after they have done #2)

I know a kid that refused to poo in the toilet and they had to put him in a diaper when he needed to go..
He was toilet trained for pee..  (Don't remember what age he was, as he's now 16 years old..)

#2 is still yucky and I don't see why people like it..  
Pee is "clean" 

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, Dubious said:

My sister has 3 kids and they all been out of day time diapers before they hit 3 years old.
The 5 year old still wore nighttime diapers in April, and during longer car rides.  (Last time I have seen them in their night clothes..)

Kids learn to poo in the toilet much earlier than they learn to pee, since you have to push the poo out and they think its a yuckie feeling, so once they learn its a easier way...  (Babies often cry after they have done #2)

I know a kid that refused to poo in the toilet and they had to put him in a diaper when he needed to go..
He was toilet trained for pee..  (Don't remember what age he was, as he's now 16 years old..)

#2 is still yucky and I don't see why people like it..  
Pee is "clean" 

How do you know how old that kid is?? the one that's 16 years old. People like making a poopie in their diapers because it feels good, especially depending on the consistency of the poo-poo. It can feel really comfortable.?☺️ Plus if it's a scented diaper, the scent blocks out most of the bad odder and smells so babyish, combine that with a good poo-poo???and it's heaven!?☺️?????

• Like 1
18 hours ago, square_duck said:

Well, Yes, I have heard about those types as well.. My boss has seen that, He works 2 jobs (Manages my Chevron and as a stocker next door at the market) and many people do hire on then quit or are fired as quickly as they were hired, but mostly here in Seattle it is the latter, Just aren't enough jobs now here... Our homeless population is doing fantastic though :P, Vandalisim seems to be a theme with them. Its the one thing the "Former president" had right, They should work to get benefits, not just get free stuff for being homeless.

Now, back on subject, I agree that diapers are comfortable, when I was told by my doctor that I would NEED to wear "Absorbent Products" (Why can't they just say diapers, I know what they are) I wasn't all that bothered by it, not that I told them I would have worn them anyway being an DL. But still. Are they too comfortable?.. well.. would depend on the diaper to be honest. As for kids these days yes, I would say thats why so many are in diapers longer as many others have stated, why wear something uncomfortable, when you can stay in a nice comfy diaper?  :P It also has as much to do with the parents, as some parents just don't want to potty train them and leave the task up to someone else such as grandparents (My sister has been taking care of my nieces son off-and-on).

• Like 1
9 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

How do you know how old that kid is?? the one that's 16 years old.

Well, I'm going to his Confirmation this year..
And he used diapers when he was 5 or so, not in his teens.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Dubious said:

Well, I'm going to his Confirmation this year..
And he used diapers when he was 5 or so, not in his teens.

I know. Was he ever potty trained for poop??

24 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

I know. Was he ever potty trained for poop??

I hope so ?

Don't have that much contact with them, mostly just birthdays and other big days, so it never comes up.
I was at their home when he was young and his mother casually told me.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Dubious said:

I hope so ?

Don't have that much contact with them, mostly just birthdays and other big days, so it never comes up.
I was at their home when he was young and his mother casually told me.

Did he like being in diapers at 5 years old???

• Like 1