LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What was it like the first time?

On 7/15/2021 at 10:11 AM, Spanky said:

I started out with a homemade diaper,  paper towels, a garbage bag and duct tape.   My first real diaper was Attends,  back in the 80s,  in the cardboard box.   The feeling was incredible when I put the first one on.   The crinkle noise they made as I walked around the house. The smell that they had.  It was like heaven for me.

I loved the hard, doughy feeling the Attends had when wet.

The feeling was incredible when I pooped in one the first time.

I also tried the green Depends,  but they were lucky to hold one wetting.   I  could usually wet an Attends twice,  maybe even a  third time if they were lite, before it would leak.

Ahh we must be around the same age!  I know exactly what you’re talking about. 

I fondly remember my first attempts at a homemade diaper.  My very first one was a bunch of my mom’s maxi pads duct taped together and around my waist.  I’m a guy and It was as hideous as it sounds.  My next few attempts were towels stuffed into grocery bags. That was slightly better not by much.  ?

For a long time I didn’t even know they sold adult diapers at stores.  When I learned about Depends I rode my bike to the local grocery store and stealthily ripped open a pack of Depends and stole one and snuck to the bathroom. I know, that was naughty of me, but I was desperate!

As for my reaction, I remember feeling a ton of mixed emotions. On one hand it felt insanely good to have a properly fitting diaper for a change.  On the other hand as a younger teenage boy, the geriatric esthetic and mint green color was a huge turnoff for me.  Plus the elastic leg cuffs on them always chaffed my skin. 

Eventually I discovered the 3 tape attends and other store brands, but yeah that’s my first memory of adult diapers. 

I've had DL tendencies since I was a toddler but I DO recall my first proper "nappy" as a DL.  I wrote this down as a part of a kind of DL autobiography I was playing around with.  Allow me to cut and paste:

During my 11th or 12th year, my little brother was starting to have the odd dry night. He would still instinctively waddle to the laundry first thing upon arising, peel off his nappy and dump it on the laundry floor, seemingly oblivious to whether it was wet or not. It was my mother who worked out that the nappy she was unpinning to wash could in fact go another round and there was much celebration. It was an unreliable kind of dry and there was no immediate prospect of abandoning the nappies but it did mean that with increasing frequency, the morning the discarded “nappy pants” on the laundry floor were in fact clean and dry. So it was, one fateful Saturday morning, that I slipped discreetly out to the laundry and retrieved a perfectly dry set of nappies already folded and pinned inside plastic pants, like a thick pair of waterproof underpants ready to wear and quietly retreated to the unreliable privacy of our toilet as my parents slept on and my siblings sat in front of the television, zombie-fied by cartoons.

Forcing them on to my body was the first ordeal. Stripping off my jeans and underpants inside the toilet, I carefully placed first one foot, then the other through the nappies and out the plastic panty leg holes, then cautiously began to slide them up my legs. As they got past my knees, the fit got tighter and tighter and I resorted to working them up slowly, rocking them from side to side. Folded and pinned for a 6 year old, my larger 11 year old legs were going to be a stretch metaphorically and literally. As I inched them higher and higher, I could feel the pins straining against the taught cloth and the leggings on the plastic pants tightened and began to scream stretched protest into my skin. A small ripping noise from deep within the plastic pants threatened catastrophic failure and for a heart-stopping moment, I paused to consider abandonment. Repositioning my fingers to better support the taut-to-tearing flannel underneath the plastic panty leggings, I gingerly wriggled it up some more when suddenly, as though having crested some kind of anatomical summit, the nappy slipped up all the way into place and like falling into some kind of warm nest, I felt my crotch, hips and bum instantly enveloped by a soft, comforting bulk.

Slightly stunned by relief and comfort, I cautiously felt around to discover that both plastic pants and nappies had survived. It felt great. Carefully, I turned around to admire myself in the mirror. I looked exactly like I was wearing nappies! Below my t-shirt my midriff was a featureless bulge of cloth nappy pinned under milky, pale blue plastic pants. I ran my hands gently over them feeling the pressure against my padded hips. Ineffable and new electric pre-pubescent sensations coursed through my genitals. It felt great but there was not a moment to lose. At any second, somebody could be banging on the bathroom door demanding entry and all could be lost.

I’m one of the lucky few who never had any difficulty in choosing to urinate in any place in any position and today was no exception. Gazing down at my nappy-clad crotch I relaxed and within a few seconds, my urinary sphincter did the rest.

With the brilliant shock of that hot, salt coin appearing at the tip of my penis, I involuntarily clamped off the flow instantly. A second or two later, I resumed command and with heart beating fast, I released again - properly. Oh sweet nappy! Oh noble garment, WHAT a brilliant feeling. A burst of painless, gorgeous, wet heat at my genitals swiftly dissipated to a creeping, erotic warmth that at once began to spread across my crotch and up to toward my hips. A tell-tale hot trickle here and there deep between my legs and the faintest whiff of warm pee gave clue to the liquid nature of this radiance. I stared down at my crotch in amazement as it remained outwardly clean and dry, giving lie to the warm bath of pee I was getting inside them. As my new friend grew warm and heavy around me, it was like a hug that said “welcome home”.

I was hooked.

The first adult diaper I ever wore was a brand called Ambeze

They where a flat fold, single tape diaper, the same style as baby diapers from the 70's and 80's.

They where horrible, could not hold a single wetting without leaking, but they where a diaper that actually fit me.

24 minutes ago, iluvmydiapers said:

They where a flat fold, single tape diaper, the same style as baby diapers from the 70's and 80's.

They where horrible, could not hold a single wetting without leaking, but they where a diaper that actually fit me.

@iluvmydiapers  Where those diaper's these?

I read on another forum they suck bad!

3 hours ago, oznl said:

I've had DL tendencies since I was a toddler but I DO recall my first proper "nappy" as a DL.  I wrote this down as a part of a kind of DL autobiography I was playing around with.  Allow me to cut and paste:

During my 11th or 12th year, my little brother was starting to have the odd dry night. He would still instinctively waddle to the laundry first thing upon arising, peel off his nappy and dump it on the laundry floor, seemingly oblivious to whether it was wet or not. It was my mother who worked out that the nappy she was unpinning to wash could in fact go another round and there was much celebration. It was an unreliable kind of dry and there was no immediate prospect of abandoning the nappies but it did mean that with increasing frequency, the morning the discarded “nappy pants” on the laundry floor were in fact clean and dry. So it was, one fateful Saturday morning, that I slipped discreetly out to the laundry and retrieved a perfectly dry set of nappies already folded and pinned inside plastic pants, like a thick pair of waterproof underpants ready to wear and quietly retreated to the unreliable privacy of our toilet as my parents slept on and my siblings sat in front of the television, zombie-fied by cartoons.

Forcing them on to my body was the first ordeal. Stripping off my jeans and underpants inside the toilet, I carefully placed first one foot, then the other through the nappies and out the plastic panty leg holes, then cautiously began to slide them up my legs. As they got past my knees, the fit got tighter and tighter and I resorted to working them up slowly, rocking them from side to side. Folded and pinned for a 6 year old, my larger 11 year old legs were going to be a stretch metaphorically and literally. As I inched them higher and higher, I could feel the pins straining against the taught cloth and the leggings on the plastic pants tightened and began to scream stretched protest into my skin. A small ripping noise from deep within the plastic pants threatened catastrophic failure and for a heart-stopping moment, I paused to consider abandonment. Repositioning my fingers to better support the taut-to-tearing flannel underneath the plastic panty leggings, I gingerly wriggled it up some more when suddenly, as though having crested some kind of anatomical summit, the nappy slipped up all the way into place and like falling into some kind of warm nest, I felt my crotch, hips and bum instantly enveloped by a soft, comforting bulk.

Slightly stunned by relief and comfort, I cautiously felt around to discover that both plastic pants and nappies had survived. It felt great. Carefully, I turned around to admire myself in the mirror. I looked exactly like I was wearing nappies! Below my t-shirt my midriff was a featureless bulge of cloth nappy pinned under milky, pale blue plastic pants. I ran my hands gently over them feeling the pressure against my padded hips. Ineffable and new electric pre-pubescent sensations coursed through my genitals. It felt great but there was not a moment to lose. At any second, somebody could be banging on the bathroom door demanding entry and all could be lost.

I’m one of the lucky few who never had any difficulty in choosing to urinate in any place in any position and today was no exception. Gazing down at my nappy-clad crotch I relaxed and within a few seconds, my urinary sphincter did the rest.

With the brilliant shock of that hot, salt coin appearing at the tip of my penis, I involuntarily clamped off the flow instantly. A second or two later, I resumed command and with heart beating fast, I released again - properly. Oh sweet nappy! Oh noble garment, WHAT a brilliant feeling. A burst of painless, gorgeous, wet heat at my genitals swiftly dissipated to a creeping, erotic warmth that at once began to spread across my crotch and up to toward my hips. A tell-tale hot trickle here and there deep between my legs and the faintest whiff of warm pee gave clue to the liquid nature of this radiance. I stared down at my crotch in amazement as it remained outwardly clean and dry, giving lie to the warm bath of pee I was getting inside them. As my new friend grew warm and heavy around me, it was like a hug that said “welcome home”.

I was hooked.

@oznl were you ever caught in a diaper as a kid?

31 minutes ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

@oznl were you ever caught in a diaper as a kid?

Not by my parents.  I'm pretty sure they had no idea because I'm quite certain they would have used it vigorously against me had they found out.  I was spotted (but the light was dim and the viewing angle not completely clear) by my sister once.  She did not appear to have weaponised this against me either which was a bit odd.  All of the children would have sold any of their siblings down the river as every child was in a perpetual Olympic-level competition with every other for parental approval.  I knew that she had her own proclivities in this area (which I won't go into detail about as it is her business) and I wonder if this had something to do with looking the other way.

16 hours ago, oznl said:

I was hooked.

Question.  Since your brother would take off his nappies, wet or dry and leave them on the bathroom floor for your mom to deal with (you said if they were dry your mom would reuse them the next night), how did you explain the wet diaper you did in the above situation?  I'm guessing that your mom had a diaper ready in the plastic pants for your younger brother for the next night, and if so she would wonder, "What happened to that diaper I had ready?"  If she saw a wet diaper that you had peed in, she might have thought it was your little brothers, but then what about the diaper he was wearing?  Somehow there must have been two diapers that day, the one you wet and the one your brother was wearing, either wet or dry from the night before.  Did your mom ever question why there were two diapers that morning? 

14 hours ago, iluvmydiapers said:

I agree.  I remember them as a very thin pleated plastic backed diaper with a single tape on each side.  That was what people had to use back in the very early days around the mid to late 1970's.  They were terrible, but it was just about all people could get pre Depends and Attends days.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Question.  Since your brother would take off his nappies, wet or dry and leave them on the bathroom floor for your mom to deal with (you said if they were dry your mom would reuse them the next night), how did you explain the wet diaper you did in the above situation?  I'm guessing that your mom had a diaper ready in the plastic pants for your younger brother for the next night, and if so she would wonder, "What happened to that diaper I had ready?"  If she saw a wet diaper that you had peed in, she might have thought it was your little brothers, but then what about the diaper he was wearing?  Somehow there must have been two diapers that day, the one you wet and the one your brother was wearing, either wet or dry from the night before.  Did your mom ever question why there were two diapers that morning?

It was a Saturday and my mother used to sleep in late.  We used to get up ourselves and get our own breakfast before going out to the back room and turning on the TV to watch the morning cartoons.  My younger brother was 5 or 6 and was responsible for removing his own night diaper upon arising.  He'd walk to the laundry, peel it off, walk back to his room and get dressed (no, he didn't wash).   I can't even remember my father being around: he worked shift work so it's possible he was on duty that day.

It seems odd now that such small children were left to their own devices so she could sleep in but it seemed normal at the time (like so many things) because it was all we'd ever known.

I used that diaper before returning it to its usual location long before my mother got out of bed.  She would "discover" the overnight diaper on the laundry floor later in the day whereupon it would be wet or dry.  I don't think my younger brother really noticed himself half the time what state it was so there was zero comment from anyone.

• Like 1

I can't remember a time a that I didn't want diapers.  My neighbor did babysitting during the work week.  When I hung out with the neighbor kids, I would very occasionally snag a pair of pants before going home.

My first adult product was a pack of depend belted undergarments.  Bought them at Kmart.  Fourteen years old.  Walked the two mile trek back to grandma's and stored them in the basement spare bedroom dresser, bottom left drawer.  Donned them  after everyone went to bed.  Woke up late morning to my first discovery of my special purpose. 

A few visits/smuggling sessions later, I was discovered.  That blew up so badly that my grandma once took me to Osco and bought me store brand pants, because she wanted to help me manage my "probrem".  

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...

I'm stoked that SDKs were your first pants.  I'm so happy for you that my mouth met both my ears.

I'm as happy as a bird with a french fry.

When I got my first pair of two tape pants, I was WOW!  I felt so little. It was awesome, I spent all day hugging my bear and watching seasame street. 

• 2 weeks later...

The first time I ever had a diaper on post potty training days was a pamper when I was 11 or 12, I didn't get to have it on very long because it was at my friend's house. I wore goodnites for the first time when I was 13 and haven't worn them since. The first adult diaper I tried on was tena super briefs when I was 17. They all felt like heaven.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, JP403 said:

The first time I ever had a diaper on post potty training days was a pamper when I was 11 or 12, I didn't get to have it on very long because it was at my friend's house. I wore goodnites for the first time when I was 13 and haven't worn them since. The first adult diaper I tried on was tena super briefs when I was 17. They all felt like heaven.

Did those diapers absorb a lot of pee-pees buddy, especially the Pampers?????

I'm copying and pasting some of this over from another thread because I happen to have typed it out elsewhere a couple of days ago, and much of what I wrote pertains to this line of inquiry as well:

I was a bedwetter as a kid, so I wore diapers to bed pretty much uninterrupted. So I don't have a recollection of suddenly being put back into diapers again back then, although I do recall having to put them on for long car rides, such as when we drove to the cottage or to Florida on vacation, etc. I remember early on, coming home from school on a Thursday, going into the house, and my mom telling me that my dad was getting off of work early and we were going to drive up to the cottage that night, instead of Friday night, as we usually did. I was excited that I got to miss a day of school, which was uncommon, however that thrill was quickly overshadowed. My mom called me up to my room and started packing clothes into a gym bag for me, and the she sent me to collect my toothbrush and toiletries from the bathroom, and when I came back, she was kneeling on the floor, fanning a diaper out in front of her, and she said something like "Come on, let's go, dad wants to hit the road as quick as we can to miss the rush hour traffic - get undressed." I didn't really have time to argue or to think about how I felt; I dropped my shorts and underwear, sat on the diaper, laid back, it was taped on, and then my mom handed me my shorts, and I pulled them back on. I said something along the lines of "Why do I hafta wear a diaper now?" (I usually didn't put one on until maybe an hour before bed), and my mom said we were stopping for dinner on the way up, and probably wouldn't get there until late (it was a 4 hour drive typically). 

By this point I already "knew" that I was... something. The term ABDL didn't exist for me, but I knew I felt "funny" about diapers, always very curious about them, and I didn't mind wearing them to bed most of the time, the exception being when anyone other than my immediate family was around, in which case I had tremendous anxiety about anyone noticing I wore them. I had a little friend from down the street who still wore diapers, and my parents described her as being my first crush... but I knew that I mostly had a crush on her predicament. 

Walking out to the car with a diaper on under my shorts at 4:00 in the afternoon felt weird... a couple of my buddies were playing ball hockey on the street, and I became seized with the belief that they could tell, and I ran around the opposite side of the car so they couldn't see me. In the restaurant, I went to war with my t-shirt, because no matter how many times I tugged it down behind me, every time I moved, I could feel it riding up, so that the top of my diaper was showing. I was adjusting it so much that I ended up drawing attention to what I was trying to hide, and my sister said "Having trouble hiding your baby diapers?", or something like that, earning a stern glance from my mom. 

But at the same time, having a diaper on felt... good. I had butterflies in my stomach. That moment basically encapsulates most of my experience with wearing diapers... it's a tightrope walk across a chasm of shame and potential embarrassment, but accompanied by an inexplicable lightness and feelings of safety, comfort and completeness. 

Once I graduated from actually needing to wear diapers at night, when I was about 10, I quickly realized that I still wanted to, and I started making my own, using safety pins and towels and my sister's plastic pants, or cut up plastic bags, and doing anything I could to get that feeling back. When I was about 13, my stepfather found my stash of diapers under my dresser, and he yelled at me while waving one around, in front of my whole family. That experience "cured" me of my diaper fascination for more than two decades, until I stumbled over a picture of myself in one of my mom's many photo albums, wearing a diaper at Christmas time when I was maybe 6 or 7. Then, it all came flooding back. 

I wish I could remember exactly what my first "born again ABDL" experience was, but it was more or less along the lines of going to the drugstore and buying the largest size of youth pullup they made, probably a Goodnites L/XL, and squeezing myself into one as soon as I got home. From there, within a few weeks, my heart racing, I bought a package of Depends with tabs, went home and put one on. Inexplicably, it would be a couple of years before I started Googling on this topic, whereupon I discovered two things: 1) I was not alone (duh...) and, 2) "this" had spawned an entire industry, including a place in a town about 45 minutes away from me called Rearz, which at the time, had a store you could walk into. The first time I put on a "real" ABDL diaper was transformative; the Goodnites and Depends were barely-suited stand-ins for the diapers of my youth, whereas that first "real" diaper ticked almost all of the boxes. I was only putting one on once a week or so, when I had the house to myself for a few hours, but I knew that I had rediscovered an important part of myself that I had kept buried for a long time. Many, many distant memories came surging back. 

• Like 2